Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:57:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I hope you guys won't fall for this BCH joke  (Read 3676 times)
Lagduf

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:20:31 AM

I got caught by the pump & dump, but fortunately got out without losing too much.

Many are also got trick by bch. One of my friends got by this like when he saw that bch is in uptrend he immediately bought some but unfortunately misses the peak like for hours it was  a roller coaster ride and he loses 0.3 btc. He was so disappointed from it like he didn't expected that it will easily dumped after it was pumped hard. And he was a victim of hype and drama that manipulated by the Chinese and Jihan Wu and co. And bch now is in silent mode and I can say it was nice try for all of them for attempting bringing bitcoin down.
So many people have spoken lately that this BCH pumps is merely a bubble, it can explode anytime as if the whales want to because its manipulated market, what do you expect more?
your friend atleast will learn from it as his precious past experience which cost him a lot. Sometimes learning is painful and costly.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rosma Yeni

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:03:09 AM

I am so interested in BTC. I'm trying hard to collect BTC for BCH, collect BTC I do almost every day, tirelessly, for the sake of BTC. hopefully in the future I can be richer with BTC and can glorify my parents. we are all in for a brighter future.
slavosme

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:18:59 AM

Both BTC and BCH are increasing now. There is no problem if you have sold BTC to buy BCH. But in the future, you should consider carefully with dumping and pumping. Good luck to you

Why do you lie? Look at graphs and then say again that both are increasing.
BCTrash is around 1200-1300 long time meanwhile BTC has increased about 500$  Wink

Have you fallen to the trap and stuck with that BCH TRASH? Sell ASAP anyway and profit from BCT skyrocket again
coingrow

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:39:12 AM

I am afraid that there is a lot of dumb money in crypto and people who want to get rich overnight. I know of people who sold their bitcoins to buy bitcoin cash at staggering price of 1600USD. I pity them.

Kloug

Activity: 140
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:14:44 AM

I am afraid that there is a lot of dumb money in crypto and people who want to get rich overnight. I know of people who sold their bitcoins to buy bitcoin cash at staggering price of 1600USD. I pity them.

And now they (if they haven't sold lower) are forming big walls up there. Someone buying BCH now knows he won't be able to sell much higher for a long long time now.
Fria

Activity: 182
Merit: 40

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:21:56 AM

I don't think Bitcoin Cash sudden bubble is a joke.
Bitcoin Cash is backed up by a scale of crypto miners who believes Bitcoin Cash can lead the way as the next Bitcoin.
burnedbyfees

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:22:16 AM

And now they (if they haven't sold lower) are forming big walls up there. Someone buying BCH now knows he won't be able to sell much higher for a long long time now.

That's why you never buy into a pump, even if it's a pump done by rich and well-connected people.

burnedbyfees

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:30:33 AM

Bitcoin Cash is backed up by a scale of crypto miners who believes Bitcoin Cash can lead the way as the next Bitcoin.

The next Bitcoin is Bitcoin.

If it was going to be "replaced", there are hundreds of technologically superior candidates.

Bitcoin is loved and respected because it's everyone's dad, it's what started it all, it's not respected for upcoming tech or other attributes.

Bitcoin is Bitcoin, Bitcrash is nothing, just a shitty alt with nothing going for it.

Waves, Particl, Neo, Eth, etc. All far superior tech wise to BCH, if anyone's going to dethrone Bitcoin it won't be BCH.

leojust

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:51:27 AM

I have no pity for them, pure greed rather than doing what most of us knew was the right thing and sticking with Bitcoin. 
burnedbyfees

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:56:46 AM

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/lightning-network-now-supports-transactions-across-blockchains/

BCEmporium
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:53:49 AM

The next Bitcoin is Bitcoin.

If it was going to be "replaced", there are hundreds of technologically superior candidates.

Bitcoin is loved and respected because it's everyone's dad, it's what started it all, it's not respected for upcoming tech or other attributes.

Bitcoin is Bitcoin, Bitcrash is nothing, just a shitty alt with nothing going for it.

Waves, Particl, Neo, Eth, etc. All far superior tech wise to BCH, if anyone's going to dethrone Bitcoin it won't be BCH.
This.
Bitcoin will without a doubt get upgarded once it's really ready for it though. On top of low fees and fast transactions there'll be anonymous transfers and smart contracts as well in the future. Just ride it out.

I am so interested in BTC. I'm trying hard to collect BTC for BCH, collect BTC I do almost every day, tirelessly, for the sake of BTC. hopefully in the future I can be richer with BTC and can glorify my parents. we are all in for a brighter future.

By scamming people and stealing their accounts? Good luck with that, you will need it. Because one day your actions will get back at you.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
ubeng07

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:21:45 AM

That's why you never buy into a pump, even if it's a pump done by rich and well-connected people.

having that coin already was a good advantage and never to take some risk and just wait for it and hold it but if you are trying to have that just because youve seen it was having a pump scenario this last few days this was not a good idea. i can say that some of us here wont be able to fall for it because we dont have any assurance that it will be good coin to have for.
BCEmporium
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:30:30 AM

having that coin already was a good advantage and never to take some risk and just wait for it and hold it but if you are trying to have that just because youve seen it was having a pump scenario this last few days this was not a good idea. i can say that some of us here wont be able to fall for it because we dont have any assurance that it will be good coin to have for.
There are only two types of people who buy BCash.

1. Those who are greedy and don't care about anything other than money, and

2. those who don't understand why Bitcoin was created.

Nobody in their right mind would ever support BCash by buying any of their coins.

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
Hassan02

Activity: 743
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:56:08 AM

There are only two types of people who buy BCash.

1. Those who are greedy and don't care about anything other than money, and

2. those who don't understand why Bitcoin was created.

Nobody in their right mind would ever support BCash by buying any of their coins.

People that are wanted to have instant money (they think) that if they try to have and buy this BCH will give them and they can be reach in a very short period of time just because of the fast pump of it. But they dont ever know that they are wrong they may take a blind just because of being greedy in money.
serian

Activity: 195
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:01:31 AM

BCC scared a lot of BTC holders/miners. But market will decide. Most profitable survives others not. BTC almost 8k already.

mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:22:10 AM

I got caught by the pump & dump, but fortunately got out without losing too much.

Many are also got trick by bch. One of my friends got by this like when he saw that bch is in uptrend he immediately bought some but unfortunately misses the peak like for hours it was a roller coaster ride and he loses 0.3 btc. He was so disappointed from it like he didn't expected that it will easily dumped after it was pumped hard. And he was a victim of hype and drama that manipulated by the Chinese and Jihan Wu and co. And bch now is in silent mode and I can say it was nice try for all of them for attempting bringing bitcoin down.

I was never sure of any other form of Bitcoin like that. I always hesitated and just believed in Bitcoin. Let not BCH, Altcoin or other cryptocurrency I'm also not sure. Especially with people who love to sell their coins just because some moments where the coin is down the price. Basically, the price of any cryptocurrency will go up, yes maybe not all but mostly like that. So it is very important for us to stay patient and keep the coin while waiting for the price to go up. And when the price has gone up and we have many benefits, then that's when we can sell. Never sell if we can not profit.

Therefore I just dare to save Bitcoin alone and never try another cryptocurrency. But Bitcoin also likes to experience the ups and downs of prices.
alfstep

Activity: 308
Merit: 128

Here I come! Again!

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:44:17 AM

True, bch is still an altcoin after all, no comparison to btc in any regards
Look at its price now, dump more than 50% compared to its all time high, not a healthy growth at all, no different than pump and dump airdrop token out there

BCEmporium
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:55:15 AM

Many are also got trick by bch. One of my friends got by this like when he saw that bch is in uptrend he immediately bought some but unfortunately misses the peak like for hours it was a roller coaster ride and he loses 0.3 btc. He was so disappointed from it like he didn't expected that it will easily dumped after it was pumped hard. And he was a victim of hype and drama that manipulated by the Chinese and Jihan Wu and co. And bch now is in silent mode and I can say it was nice try for all of them for attempting bringing bitcoin down.

I was never sure of any other form of Bitcoin like that. I always hesitated and just believed in Bitcoin. Let not BCH, Altcoin or other cryptocurrency I'm also not sure. Especially with people who love to sell their coins just because some moments where the coin is down the price. Basically, the price of any cryptocurrency will go up, yes maybe not all but mostly like that. So it is very important for us to stay patient and keep the coin while waiting for the price to go up. And when the price has gone up and we have many benefits, then that's when we can sell. Never sell if we can not profit.

Therefore I just dare to save Bitcoin alone and never try another cryptocurrency. But Bitcoin also likes to experience the ups and downs of prices.
If you really believe that you need to study markets much more thoroughly. Most altcoins will die before the year 2020 and of those who live until that day most will die sometime between 2020 and 2030. Most coins are utter crap after all, with no value to drive their price.

|

|
Saifher

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:56:56 AM

I think there might be room in the market for both. Just like some people claim LTC to be silver to bitcoin's gold, BCH has very fast and cheap transactions (and the Bitcoin name) and could take that spot from LTC in the future.

n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 04:09:04 AM

If you really believe that you need to study markets much more thoroughly. Most altcoins will die before the year 2020 and of those who live until that day most will die sometime between 2020 and 2030. Most coins are utter crap after all, with no value to drive their price.
The value decline might take place without much of an driving force to keep the circulation. I don't think more altcoins will die before 2020. That particular year is expected to make a lot changes to the cryptocurrency world and in reality what happens is completely based on the growth of bitcoin. As Op mentioned an year end price increase will take place, for which it's good to sell all the bch that users bought when the price pumped unexpected.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀