Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:48:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Losing faith in BTC...  (Read 5420 times)
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2086
Merit: 100

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:49:00 PM

I think you should not panic about btc. I don't have much trust in Bch. I never loose my trust in Btc. The movement we saw last night might be because of cancellation of SegWit2x hardfork in my opinion even btc correction was also due from long. My friend volatility is the part of crypto currency market. Successful traders are those who have patience to hold. Bitcoin will remain no 1 in my opinion.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kaikai18

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:55:52 PM

I am not losing faith in BTC as long as i am earning from it. BTC Is the GOD of all coins no one can beat BTC in its popularity. Maybe there are coins who is much more expensive than btc but BTC is the only coin that is known worldwide.
Naruil

Activity: 16

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:00:44 PM

I don't think you should lose your faith in bitcoin because the value goes down but as you can see it already has gone up. And that is what always happens with bitcoin. It will go down but then go back up again. I think that it will be like this till it ever reaches 10k.
greg1050

Activity: 35

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 03:03:08 PM

In order to become mainstream and usable by companies, banks, asset managers, ... it will need more price stability. And maybe the opening of futures byt CME will help ?
It's good for the project, but of course it will mean the end of the price rallies and the big fast profits for the traders !
teamjk

Activity: 39

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:06:49 PM

In order to become mainstream and usable by companies, banks, asset managers, ... it will need more price stability. And maybe the opening of futures byt CME will help ?
It's good for the project, but of course it will mean the end of the price rallies and the big fast profits for the traders !

futures by CME will just kill whatever expectations majority in here has. They can short naked and fix the difference in fiat$.
then crypto's will be at will of big hands for sure. The price will follow whatever they decide. (up or down)
be sure that this is going to happen.
rajuahmed330

Activity: 450

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:07:36 PM

Yes, everything will return back to normal. Nonetheless todays events has shocked the community and people on the verge might have taken a different side now.
I think that too. People have confidence in it, faith has everything. Sometimes, sometimes the question of the legitimacy of different countries is confusing people.Everything will be like before.

Be hardworker
Ekanenf

Activity: 290

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:08:30 PM

"Losing faith" is a bit over-reacting, isn't it?

I mean, we all know that bitcoin is subjected to much fluctuations... We all know that even though it is "sure", it is also quite impossible to make any forecasts.

People are playing with bitcoin for the moment. And I do not say it is bad.

Yet,  understand this feeling of "bitcoin will change the world!!" and... actually nope. Though, I think it is still a source of positive transformations within society, especially regarding huge financial institutions. Just leave it some time. And let people take their time too. Getting acquainted with bitcoin is way easier if you see it as a leasure, a source of fun. I think this is the best way to learn.

Leave it some time, things may change. But slowly, as for any lasting change!

We can't blame them for thinking that way, about losing faith on bitcoin, maybe it is just because they are just new on this cryptocurrency world and don't know how things work here. The fluctuations of bitcoin may be the reason why they are thinking such thing to bitcoin, it scares them, and I think it is natural to be scared since we are talking about here losing profits to the bitcoin that we are holding.

But we don't really have to worry that much, because this fluctuations is just normal also, bitcoin's price is volatile so we must expect some fluctuations everyday.
Astermony

Activity: 373

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:11:58 PM

The value of bitcoin is volatile. It may rise and sometimes it goes down. However, I think there is no need to panic. It happens several times and it is just proven that within several years of existence, it already proven that its value may go down but always rise again.

That is really true. In fact, last year it also happened that the bitcoin price is quite very low and very discouragingly low that might make us think that it is impossible to recover but after few months of it, it had recovered from the crisis. Just like now, I still believe in bitcoin and I'm not yet losing hope that someday it will come back and will make other people be shocked again of its increase that is very fast to recover.
ajochems

Activity: 1305
Merit: 511

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:16:34 PM

The value of bitcoin is volatile. It may rise and sometimes it goes down. However, I think there is no need to panic. It happens several times and it is just proven that within several years of existence, it already proven that its value may go down but always rise again.

Yes.Bitcoin has very good root,it's value is start from 500$ to 7000$.Now the price of bitcoin may reduce to 6553$.It is just an fluctuations of price. No need to worry about that, due to the fork .The price is start to reduce due to Fork only. Surely it will decrease further till 22 November. Use that time to inverse and not to sell.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
zurc

Activity: 275

SOKOS.io

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:47:10 PM

Do not worry and do not panic it is normal with bitcoin and other currencies there is a fall time and raise time but in this case it was manipulated to get some profit and because the fork was cancelled.

ezbreezy08

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:51:45 PM

Traders and miners hyping BCH to pump it hard. while bitcoin dropped below 6,000 it's a good sign that it will go back at 7,000.. everything will be ok. even if the price dip at 4,000 we all know bitcoin is very volatile. so don't lose hope
pearlmen

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:58:10 PM

Anyone who is losing faith at this time, never had any faith to begin with because its just too early the price of bitcoin suffered a crash just some days back and there have been some recovery too so if you now decide because of the little gain another alt coin is witnessing then we really don't need you in bitcoin and you are better in that alt coin but come to think of it because of the general phenomenon of volatility, anyone dumping bitcoin now will be coming back because of that alt he is rushing to, will so face the same fate.
salihno71

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:01:42 PM

The higher the price, the larger will be fluctuations and this will go on for a few more years surely. Latest events were part of organized attack and the fluctuations were expected.
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:07:39 PM

Now, who else wants to stay with their beloved BCH?
You can all stay there while we are now entering a good profit here in bitcoin.

What about you? Have you sold your BCH yet or it keeps on getting harder to turn it to UsD? Goodbye pump and you are now all broke. Thanks to your idiot ways of thinking.
Next time dont be fooled by FUD.a
kriticko29

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:14:16 PM

We know that people easily losses hope to bitcoin because they think once bitcoin's price went down it will be continuous but they are wrong. The price is consistently taking back the losses to prevent sudden dump in price.
Loremipusum

Activity: 24

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:20:28 PM

Why lose faith just because it goes down for a while? you need to be happy because in that time you can buy a lot for later i bought a lot last night when it was so cheap i believ it was 5k and right now it is 6.5k i already have a lot of profit.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 04:25:04 PM

I am not, I have thought about the probabilities when I decided to invest in Bitcoin and getting involved with it. Bitcoin is not developed yet so it is not a perfect product but it is growing day by day and gaining perfection. I am fully aware of the risks associated with the investment but I am okay with it and I have no issues with the price surge and corrections because I am expecting returns in the long term and anything can happen in that period. I am confident about it and I trust Bitcoin even at this stage, no reason to lose faith.
2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 06:04:05 PM

Maybe it will be normal and you will get your faith back!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
burnedbyfees

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:16:45 PM

tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:21:48 PM

It was just an opportunity for some to make some cash, you watch the same people will come back to btc with less credibility after whoring themselves.

I do agree with you on your litecoin thoughts, I am slowly picking bits and pieces up but litecoin should be up there with bitcoin not these sad takeover attempts.  Stay strong and hodl.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: