Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:30:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Losing faith in BTC...  (Read 5420 times)
yhan2x

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:47:04 AM

i'm not losing faith in bitcoin, i was only surprise when the cryptocurrency priced down in a huge price. it lost $1000 nowadays, but i think bitcoin will come back on a few days.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tmawheba

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:52:00 AM
Last edit: November 16, 2017, 02:34:43 PM by tmawheba

My advise and suggestion to every one is don't lose your faith in Bitcoin. As everybody knows that price correction is quiet normal compare with the other cryptocurrency Bitcoin is far better in performance and expecting bitcoin will surely bounce back.

Xanxus024

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:03:21 AM

I still believe in bitcoin i think the value for now is decreasing but i know for sure it will rise again. Don't be on panic mode right away just keep are bitcoin and wait until it will increase again.
prehisto

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:08:02 AM

How you can see, that there is no reason to begin to panic.

I dont feel so sad because of BCH pump since it is nature of people - greed!
But in the same time I feel sad tat BTC will not be widely accepted shops around the globe, simply because it is not rational, so expensive and soo slow.

BTC will remain the "GOLD"  and my hope is that we will use other alts for payments and the start of that would have been BTC.

X L S L A B S ◉◉◉ INTERNET OF TRUST ◉◉◉ X L S L A B S
If you care about your personal data, you need to understand its future.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ TelegramTwitterBitcointalk ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬
Nyenyepogi

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:15:17 AM

Who else is losing faith in BTC? I use to believe that BTC would change the world. What I just witnessed last night with BCH attempting to take over just shook my entire belief in BTC and crypto currency in general. It feels pretty obvious to me that BTC is the best thing ever and BCH is built upon greed, but I'm not entirely confident that either will win in the end anymore.

The huge boost in BCH overnight makes me wonder if anything in the crypto world is legit. Seems like everything is based upon greed. All the figure heads that are suppose to support BTC started being like "oh yeah, BCH is the new bitcoin now guys". John Mccafee (yup, the guy who said he'd eat his own dick on TV if BTC doesn't make it to $500,000 by 2020) is all like BCH is the solution blah blah blah. I figured okay, people are getting paid off to say stuff like this, he's a miner after all so he's looking for money. But then I started reading the core developer's tweets. They either don't talk about BCH, but even some of them were talking about BCH taking over.

I get that pump and dumps are going to happen, but when developers are switching to BCH this means either two things. One, BCH will become the new BTC. Two, developers are greedy and care about making money than BTC.

Another part of me wonders whether this was a pump and dump or not. Perhaps BCH really is better now.

Decentralization, limited supply, medium of exchange, store of value. These words are thrown around a lot when describing BTC, but it just seems to me that people really care only about money. When the developers are like this, that is means for worry. This means people will make changes to BTC strictly for hype to make money, even if it actually hurts the security of the coin.

The only figure head in the crypto world that I feel is trustworthy is the creator of LTC. My reasons are this:
1) He hasn't pumped the crap out of Litecoin with false propaganda
2) He was awkward on TV when talking about Litecoin
3) Intuitively seems more genuine

Last night has left me depressed all day today. I'm very bothered by this. I feel like if I go with BCH I lose. If I go with BTC I lose. I feel like BTC is the good guy and BCH is the evil guy. However, BCH might win in the end. I see possible +EV with BCH though. So last night I caved guys. I caved. I feel sad but I did. I bought BCH which I thought I would never do (I didn't sell most of my BTC, It is like a hedge I suppose). Just seems like the +EV thing to do. Couldn't figure out if it was a pump/dump or a takeover so went with my limited knowledge.

If BCH makes it to $3,000ish I will dump some of my BCH for BTC again.

I'm distraught guys and not in a good way either. I kind of feel like I might be getting played, but I might be making the right decision.

This is sad truth some people sell their bitcoins because of that they are panic when the bitcoins falls down again they thought that bitcoin will die so some people lose faith in bitcoin! Dont panic because bitcoin will going rise again.
putrii

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:24:05 AM

I sell my bitcoin loss and buy bitcoin cash but its price can not get expensive again until $ 2000 seems like it's still a long time.
jonemil24

Activity: 448
Merit: 59

imagine me

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:42:34 AM
Last edit: August 01, 2018, 09:50:16 PM by jonemil24

Who else is losing faith in BTC? I use to believe that BTC would change the world. What I just witnessed last night with BCH attempting to take over just shook my entire belief in BTC and crypto currency in general. It feels pretty obvious to me that BTC is the best thing ever and BCH is built upon greed, but I'm not entirely confident that either will win in the end anymore.

I neither love BCH nor hate it, but hey, I made a profit from it, I blindly traded my BTC to BCH when it was around 0.05 and traded it back when BCH became 0.2. Instead of losing your faith on a coin; why not try to trade it and make profit from it.

It was the Chinese who's feeding BCH, they said, and Nick Szabo; who's believed to be Satoshi Nakamoto is backing BCH. Believe me, a true FATHER will never abandon his child.

Don't worry about the crash, it's just some weird corrections and pumping/dumping of coins and worry if you bought it at the highest.

Normally, if given a choice to do something and nothing, I choose to do nothing.
But I will do something if it helps someone else to do nothing.
I'd work all night if it meant nothing got done.
- Roy Swanson
kimochidesh

Activity: 518
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:46:16 PM

I'm neither love BCH nor hate it, but hey; I made a profit from it, I blindly traded my BTC to BCH when it was around 0.05 and traded it back when BCH became 0.2. Instead of losing your faith on a coin; why not try to trade it and make profit from it.

It was the chinese who's feeding BCH, they said, and Nick Szabo; who's believed to be Satoshi Nakamoto is backing BCH. Believe me, a true FATHER will never abandon his child.

But if it crashes to 1 usd or 1 php, I'm gonna really buy hard.

Don't worry about the crash, it's just some weird corrections and pumping/dumping of coins and worry if you bought it at the highest.

I don't think it will ever crash to 1 USD. After this surge in BCH price, investors do realize that BCH is a great substitute of BTC in terms of low fees and fast transaction. I talked to many investors about it, whom I know personally and they said they will going to HODL the BCH instead of selling it on Hikes. I think Max it can come down to $800...but don't expect less than it in near future.
Kaller

Activity: 752
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:13:29 PM

If you are losing faith in BTC then you should sell and do what everybody else is doing which is buying BCH, right? Wrong! Don't listen to the hype and look into what really matters. If you cannot shut out the noise and you are susceptible to getting excited and being invested in projects without doing the proper research then you are never going to succeed in any. BTC will never die, it'll be the world's reserve currency forever.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:28:42 PM

That is life, one day it falls and it other day it gains that is Trading, Trading  is business, We will have ups and downs.
We are in the crypto platform now with our bitcoin train we have to understand that bitcoin is the first crypto currency and bitcoin price may keep a dip for a while like station and our bitcoin train again keeps moving this is how our economic principle is regulating the bitcoin. Yes its all about demand and supply.
The demand of bitcoin will be constant reason behind is there are lot of transactions with bitcoin in various sectors taking place, our bitcoin lovers even encouraging bitcoin transactions as payment mode in their own business.
Losing faith in bitcoin is out of box, if we study the bitcoin, regulation whether it is on economic principle or the government regulating it.
Government fears for our bitcoin, reason bitcoin is a competitor for banks, so i recommend you to remove losing and have faith in bitcoin like us, we can taste its profits.
LancienMaleAlpha

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:39:09 PM

Just follow Bitcoin hashrate and the number of ICOs that are using BCH to understand the situation. Anyways, there should only 1 crypto survive in the end of this long battle.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:41:54 PM

I see a lot of people saying this will correct and the currency will return to 'normal'

What is the 'normal' it will return to? Will transaction wait times go back to one block? Will fees shrink or ever go back to being able to transact feeless?

Will this currency ever be used like a currency again? Will I ever be able to make microtransactions? Will I ever be able to send transactions with many small inputs? Will I ever be able to buy a cup of coffee with bitcoin? What's the point of this "currency" any more?

People are seriously comparing btc transactions to Western Union now saying that $10 fees aren't that bad. This is not the bitcoin world I came to circa 2012.
its normal is the price Bitcoin will continue to rise, lol,
increment BCH is a drama played by rebel Pump,
Bitcoin community is currently fighting with the people who do not like Bitcoin including the government ...

cindygirl

Activity: 280
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:50:45 PM

Just follow Bitcoin hashrate and the number of ICOs that are using BCH to understand the situation. Anyways, there should only 1 crypto survive in the end of this long battle.

Why must only one survive? I do not understand why people believe that BCH and BTC cannot coexist, they both offer utility to their users in different ways and both rightfully have a place, of course maybe one will dominate but that does not mean the other should have no place.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
crytomusica

Activity: 101

Cointed. The Future of the Money

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:55:50 PM

http://bitcoincashplus.org/

Grin

Coming soon, this is the real Bitcoin Cash this is what Satoshi would have wanted.  Cool

Maybe we can get Roger Ver to become a Bitcoincashplus whale?

Whats the difference of this than other forks? And ofcourse bitcoin? Is there a major difference?

No, no difference at all, I think it's mainly a joke to troll people who bought Bitcoin Cash. But I assume it's launching on the 2nd Jan.

Yeah, totally agreed. nothing more than a troll news. we got really tired with those kind of empty posts.

squatter
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1196

STOP SNITCHIN'

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:57:55 PM

Just follow Bitcoin hashrate and the number of ICOs that are using BCH to understand the situation.

The hash rate can only give us limited information. We can take a broad overview regarding these trends --- whether miners are investing in Bitcoin or pointing their hash rate at other coins, or shutting down entirely. But we can't know what kind of R&D into chip fabrication is happening behind the scenes. And we also don't know how much hardware is waiting in lie for the next difficulty adjustment.

It's also important to note Bitmain's dominant position in the chip fabrication industry. They control a lot of the hash rate and they also dominate much of the ASIC hardware sector. They can manipulate our perceptions around the hash rate.

Anyways, there should only 1 crypto survive in the end of this long battle.

I disagree. Bcash isn't worth investing in, IMO. But there are many other interesting coins that have bright futures.

Mabyouka

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:02:34 PM

We should never loose faith in btc !!! It's a real source of money and a lot of people had their lifes turned to be very good due to it !
People got job opportunities from it and started to work hard for something that returned them enough money to have a good life and they don't have to scam , steal or beg for money any more !
spngebob

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:03:28 PM

It seems that its price is stuck at 6500 range for days now  Undecided
Stuck? You are not being realistic, after all shits which happened to bitcoin lately 6500 is great price.
And look just 12 hours after your post price jumped to 7200 - bitcoin is back, bigger and stronger.
Don't panic, everything will be just fine  Wink
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:06:31 PM

A temporary deep in the price of bitcoin or big rise in an altcoin still doesn't count for losing faith in Bitcoin. These are main market happenings that is bound to happen and that's what makes the market exciting too. I would probably agree with the loss of faith if or when bitcoin goes out; a real crash! But that isn't happening. Like most people agree and have said that Bitcoin is unstoppable, this is what I believe and know for sure.
william8829

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:37:15 PM

A few days ago when Bitcoin was dipping and the usual BTC bashing suspects pickup where they left off, BTC drops BTCC rises. I did not feel fear just deflated.  The feeling doesn't last long.  I remind myself the crypto world is about survival of the fittest.   It resembles the wild west.  Only two types of people lived in the wild west, those desperate and/or looking for adventure.  I do not want to be a whitepaper toting central bank despising disciple of Bitcoin desperate for change.  Change will happen naturally from great ideas not from greed. Have fun.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:41:07 PM

Because you lose your faith you lose some profit. Because if you believe in bitcoin on the day decreased the price and you bought for sure you are happy now because you earn profit because the price of bitcoin again increase and its already 7200 dollars.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: