Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:45:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Losing faith in BTC...  (Read 5420 times)
BountySoldier

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:28:38 PM

Really don't have causes for panic or smthng. Have a lot of peoples moving from fiat to crypto mainly in BTC. Highly hope that 2018 BTC would go to 20K+. One of friend of mine predicted 12-16K to the end of this year. He never missed ever. So i Believe it grows higher.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
helars2008

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:33:02 PM

I believe that the blame of what is happening with bitcoin right now must fall upon the users and investors alike. Because we cant deny the fact that there are a lot of people who engages to bitcoin nowadays who doesnt pursue the principles of bitcoin anymore but instead uses bitcoin as a way to earn money that is why we are now having a very volatile bitcoin value.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:36:26 PM

1 Bitcoin equals 8230.42 US Dollar right now, so, why losing faith? such bump in mind or perception can not make you a good investor. If you really want some good investment advice, just keep faith in BTC and dig this forum every now and often.
anon007

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:37:48 PM

BTC is growing and growing. Dont lose your faith. Just keep calm and watch the game.  Smiley
ecfel

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:38:02 PM

I am done panicking, we have to be brave and confident guys. BTC win, we all win 😚

airfio
Advancin
manoj kumar k

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:39:28 PM

there is no meaning in losing faith in bitcoin because bitcoin was the first crypto currency and there is no end for bitcoin
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:41:14 PM

Sometimes, I lost faith in bitcoins when I saw the value of bitcoin down too low. But I never thought about leaving bitcoin work. And I feel my decision is right

I hope by now that you need not to be emotional when bitcoin price is down. I have to admit, that there are times that its really frustrated to see bitcoin going red, like we see when there is a hostile take over from BCH. But, I already saw some dips before, so I remain calm and not lost my faith because I know that it has the ability to recover again. And you(we) made the right decision because the price is above $8K now, what a bumpy ride indeed.
ardhigalau

Activity: 316

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:42:59 PM

Naturally if you are worried, BCH provides this solution and that but BTC is still the most coin in the eyes of people. No matter how high the price, people will always buy bitcoin, and BCH will lose its popularity year after year.
carodupuis

Activity: 382

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency on Sexy

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:37:13 PM

Losing faith??  Roll Eyes

Funny thing. Check market cap since last year to nowadays. It is very obvious.

BCH is pumped by Bitmain, like Dash ( to keep minimum profitability of their D3).

You have no motivation to freeze. It is quite recently an indistinguishable route from it was some time recently, in light of the fact that in the past there were other digital currencies and individuals used to freeze, much the same as you are freezing now. Also, now you see, the individuals who held their confidence are rich as they could dream off. So stay determined and this coin will bless you more than you think.
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:34:47 AM

Enough of the " Transaction fee" already:  

Do you realize that on the fiat currency could charge up to 10% for transactions fee ?  Up to 5 days to make the money transaction ?  And the government takes note of how much money you have transferred ? And they have your name and your address in case they would like to come - to see you - to tell you that they decide to keep your money ?

Urrrrg ! Why do we waste our time with this nonsense !!

There is nothing to be panic in this regard because the faith of the people is building instead of losing and the proof is the huge investment ratio of the people all over the world. The market cap of bitcoin is increasing day by day and so is the price.

The investors have made handsome money from bitcoin investment. They are now millionaires and looking to them more and more people are investing in bitcoin.
kissme09

Activity: 658

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:46:55 AM

I also gradually lost faith in bitcoin when its value was deviated by green whales, we are just small investors we take too much risk.

tinystone26

Activity: 434

Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:22:59 AM

Why would a man losing faith in Bitcoin if he increases his price every day, week, month and year. Maybe if you are scam by other people that are not going to be a good to their campaign. Don't worry about that it can be back agian.

▶ ▶ T O K E N D A T A   |   UNLEASH THE POWER OF THE WORLD'S CRYPTO DATA   |   T O K E N D A T A ◄ ◄
GET WHITELISTED [ REGISTER NOW ]   ❖   WHITEPAPER   ❖   ANN THREAD   ❖
■  TWITTER  ■  LINKEDIN  ■  TELEGRAM  ■  FACEBOOK  ■  MEDIUM  ■  DISCORD  ■  REDDIT  ■
Malsetid

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:00:28 AM

Why would a man losing faith in Bitcoin if he increases his price every day, week, month and year. Maybe if you are scam by other people that are not going to be a good to their campaign. Don't worry about that it can be back agian.

Having experiences like being a victim of a scam can really demotivate a person in dealing with btc. It's not only the price we're talking about here because people also lose money. Either through scams, hacks or having the wrong end of a trade. I think it's just about learning how to bounce back from these setbacks that people should realize.

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄ ████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$
Silent Money

Activity: 82

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:51:33 AM

Its just normal that the value of Bitcoin is not rising ..How would investors and developers would leap to the highest price if theres no time of down ...Many would be thankful of it because many could buy it for a lower price and when the Hype goes Their Invstment and staking goes 2x , 3x or even more
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  

Jump to: