Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:34:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Losing faith in BTC...  (Read 5420 times)
2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 12:53:32 AM

If BTC crashes to under 500 Euros I'll buy a bunch. In fact I hope that happens so I can stack up some more. Will it? Probably not. But you never know, people do irrational things.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
martin1221

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:55:40 AM

Rising of bitcoin cash is not as permanent as you thought, we should not have to panic to what happened in btc,after that upgrade of bch, the bitcoin will also be rise again and many people expect to that will happen
Groll22

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:56:15 AM

I also think so, I am disappointed with the human being, the BTC was the chance to feel ownership of something important not controlled by people and companies with power. But the episode that occurred these days made me rethink, not by the fall of the price of the currency but by the vulnerability in which the network is. All the transactions are delayed because it frightens me to think that whoever controls Bitcoin is no longer the community, me, you or anyone with a PC and video card, but big miners with power to send on the net. We lost 45% of Hash, in bitcoin what was slow now got worse ... 30% only in the hand of a small group of billionaires. Where the consensus went, it's not worth it .... It all seems a well-designed plan since the New York agreement, to carry out this fork idea that we know now was not the right time, while the miners held millions in Bitcoin Cash waiting next to their adjustment adjustment withdrawal of difficulty, to dump all the coins and cause that Pump, now they with their 45% hash can mine the will and fill their pockets, while the developers of Bitcoin Cash earn as a reward the "CENTRALIZED" power of the new Bit[Suspicious link removed]d for everyone ... Despicable and Unfortunate. Cry Cry Cry
namjey

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:00:44 AM

this kind of situations show that crypto is not ready yet. So many thinks to be done. We just have to wait... but for now... I kinda lost hope...
ruskytailz02

Activity: 289
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:20:05 AM

it is good though because after the dump it will go higher price in just 2 weeks
it is natural phenomena in currencies specially bitcoin and virtual money ..
dont panic or loose hope speculation will gonna happen sooner hhahahah HOPING
Pinoyfan

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:24:40 AM

Who else is losing faith in BTC? I use to believe that BTC would change the world. What I just witnessed last night with BCH attempting to take over just shook my entire belief in BTC and crypto currency in general. It feels pretty obvious to me that BTC is the best thing ever and BCH is built upon greed, but I'm not entirely confident that either will win in the end anymore.

The huge boost in BCH overnight makes me wonder if anything in the crypto world is legit. Seems like everything is based upon greed. All the figure heads that are suppose to support BTC started being like "oh yeah, BCH is the new bitcoin now guys". John Mccafee (yup, the guy who said he'd eat his own dick on TV if BTC doesn't make it to $500,000 by 2020) is all like BCH is the solution blah blah blah. I figured okay, people are getting paid off to say stuff like this, he's a miner after all so he's looking for money. But then I started reading the core developer's tweets. They either don't talk about BCH, but even some of them were talking about BCH taking over.

I get that pump and dumps are going to happen, but when developers are switching to BCH this means either two things. One, BCH will become the new BTC. Two, developers are greedy and care about making money than BTC.

Another part of me wonders whether this was a pump and dump or not. Perhaps BCH really is better now.

Decentralization, limited supply, medium of exchange, store of value. These words are thrown around a lot when describing BTC, but it just seems to me that people really care only about money. When the developers are like this, that is means for worry. This means people will make changes to BTC strictly for hype to make money, even if it actually hurts the security of the coin.

The only figure head in the crypto world that I feel is trustworthy is the creator of LTC. My reasons are this:
1) He hasn't pumped the crap out of Litecoin with false propaganda
2) He was awkward on TV when talking about Litecoin
3) Intuitively seems more genuine

Last night has left me depressed all day today. I'm very bothered by this. I feel like if I go with BCH I lose. If I go with BTC I lose. I feel like BTC is the good guy and BCH is the evil guy. However, BCH might win in the end. I see possible +EV with BCH though. So last night I caved guys. I caved. I feel sad but I did. I bought BCH which I thought I would never do (I didn't sell most of my BTC, It is like a hedge I suppose). Just seems like the +EV thing to do. Couldn't figure out if it was a pump/dump or a takeover so went with my limited knowledge.

If BCH makes it to $3,000ish I will dump some of my BCH for BTC again.

I'm distraught guys and not in a good way either. I kind of feel like I might be getting played, but I might be making the right decision.

This is not good people make a dorty play here because they only know and they predict what eill happen in the value of btc and bch this is not good but for me btc is the best i know that it will resolve by it self i know that btc can do this .
Cryptomo

Activity: 39

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:36:06 AM

We should send a message to the bloody fools that made us reconsider the crypto future.

we shoul hack them and take them out.
Chinsmokers

Activity: 403

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:46:17 AM

This is just a temporary due to segwit2x problems all btc buyers is hoping for the segwit2x but unfortunately it cancelled that's why some btc holders transfer their btc to fiat and that affects the btc value. all in all this is just a good news that is dropping. so we can buy a new dip for btc now Smiley
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:50:02 AM

Will never have loss faith in btc.dont you remember what had btc go through?for how long he struggled and survive?and now just because he drops your losing faith?can i ask you something?how much have you earned ij btc?for you th have loss faith in such a small margin of time
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:53:23 AM

don't loss faith in bitcoin, bitcoin cash will huge dump someday, I trust bitcoin it will be pump again, just buy more bitcoin now so you can get your profit in december.

maydna

Activity: 2926
Merit: 556

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:54:52 AM

i am sure that people in out there still believe with bitcoin and if the price is now down, i think they just hold their bitcoin and waiting the next moment when the price is back to increase. we have seen this condition before and i think people is learned from the past and they only waiting and buy bitcoin again. but yes the price make some of people getting panic especially for people which is new in bitcoin world and they are less information about bitcoin. i still believe in bitcoin that the price will be increase soon and i think the bitcoin cash drama yesterday is because people want to make profit from bitcoin cash and it makes the price is increase too high but now the price is down too far and it seems to be back to the price before.
rohqit

Activity: 197

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:01:59 AM

We should send a message to the bloody fools that made us reconsider the crypto future.

Why are they fools?  Maybe it is the mass with small pockets holding on to ideals of some utopian cryto future acting as cheer leaders who are the fools. Seems the real players, who control this game, should be thanked for pointing out why bitcoin can never be used in the real world for day to day purchases. The mask of decentralization has been removed.
kissme09

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:08:53 AM

I have read some articles about bitcoin and bch they will say that the miners will support bch and will give up bitcoin after bitcoin stops the segwit2x however if you are a believer in bitcoin i advise you to stand Be sure to invest in bitcoin or bitcoincash or eth. Because the market is currently very turbulent

bitcoincollector03

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:18:00 AM

Who else is losing faith in BTC? I use to believe that BTC would change the world. What I just witnessed last night with BCH attempting to take over just shook my entire belief in BTC and crypto currency in general. It feels pretty obvious to me that BTC is the best thing ever and BCH is built upon greed, but I'm not entirely confident that either will win in the end anymore.

The huge boost in BCH overnight makes me wonder if anything in the crypto world is legit. Seems like everything is based upon greed. All the figure heads that are suppose to support BTC started being like "oh yeah, BCH is the new bitcoin now guys". John Mccafee (yup, the guy who said he'd eat his own dick on TV if BTC doesn't make it to $500,000 by 2020) is all like BCH is the solution blah blah blah. I figured okay, people are getting paid off to say stuff like this, he's a miner after all so he's looking for money. But then I started reading the core developer's tweets. They either don't talk about BCH, but even some of them were talking about BCH taking over.

I get that pump and dumps are going to happen, but when developers are switching to BCH this means either two things. One, BCH will become the new BTC. Two, developers are greedy and care about making money than BTC.

Another part of me wonders whether this was a pump and dump or not. Perhaps BCH really is better now.

Decentralization, limited supply, medium of exchange, store of value. These words are thrown around a lot when describing BTC, but it just seems to me that people really care only about money. When the developers are like this, that is means for worry. This means people will make changes to BTC strictly for hype to make money, even if it actually hurts the security of the coin.

The only figure head in the crypto world that I feel is trustworthy is the creator of LTC. My reasons are this:
1) He hasn't pumped the crap out of Litecoin with false propaganda
2) He was awkward on TV when talking about Litecoin
3) Intuitively seems more genuine

Last night has left me depressed all day today. I'm very bothered by this. I feel like if I go with BCH I lose. If I go with BTC I lose. I feel like BTC is the good guy and BCH is the evil guy. However, BCH might win in the end. I see possible +EV with BCH though. So last night I caved guys. I caved. I feel sad but I did. I bought BCH which I thought I would never do (I didn't sell most of my BTC, It is like a hedge I suppose). Just seems like the +EV thing to do. Couldn't figure out if it was a pump/dump or a takeover so went with my limited knowledge.

If BCH makes it to $3,000ish I will dump some of my BCH for BTC again.

I'm distraught guys and not in a good way either. I kind of feel like I might be getting played, but I might be making the right decision.

Litecoin is very good . BTC are having more  and more uncofirmed transactions daily. lolz
GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:33:43 AM

To the OP, please do not blame this on bitcoin; the protocol is a grand thing, it is the politics that are damning us right now. this is what happens when you allow a point of centralization to develop in a thing that was plainly meant to be completely decentralized. the BCH pump (and the subsequent pumps that will come, because this is far from over) gained so much traction because they cant fake consensus with the amount of network they control. people follow the mining; they (followers of Jihan) can shift support to whatever chain they want; so whatever coin they want to pump, not a problem Wink
Gasolined

Activity: 37

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:38:01 AM

should not think so. btc is still an irreplaceable coin. simply because it has no owner. If you lose faith in bitcoin then you should not invest in other coin
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:43:05 AM

Without owner it has secured a good potential in the market. Don't panic for short term price, but many government are planning to make the coin legalize for payments.
Get-Paid.com

Activity: 1820
Merit: 386

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:06:04 AM

I see a lot of people saying this will correct and the currency will return to 'normal'

What is the 'normal' it will return to? Will transaction wait times go back to one block? Will fees shrink or ever go back to being able to transact feeless?

Will this currency ever be used like a currency again? Will I ever be able to make microtransactions? Will I ever be able to send transactions with many small inputs? Will I ever be able to buy a cup of coffee with bitcoin? What's the point of this "currency" any more?

People are seriously comparing btc transactions to Western Union now saying that $10 fees aren't that bad. This is not the bitcoin world I came to circa 2012.

Well said.  Undecided

🍀 Read our Blog how to make money from Gambling --> https://gamblingfreebies.com/ 🍀

💰 Our Top Bitcoin Faucet --> https://freebitcoin.io 💰
Get-Paid.com

Activity: 1820
Merit: 386

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:11:44 AM

Will never have loss faith in btc.dont you remember what had btc go through?for how long he struggled and survive?and now just because he drops your losing faith?can i ask you something?how much have you earned ij btc?for you th have loss faith in such a small margin of time

The loss of faith is not because Bitcoin dropped from $7,000 to $6,000 ... many people could care less if it's worth $7k, $6k, $5k or less.

The loss of faith in BTC is coming from this "Unconfirmed Transactions" issue, paying a fee of $15 to send a transaction over - this is not a smooth ride anymore.

Bitcoin is flawed, there would be an alternative, sooner or later.

🍀 Read our Blog how to make money from Gambling --> https://gamblingfreebies.com/ 🍀

💰 Our Top Bitcoin Faucet --> https://freebitcoin.io 💰
Cryptomo

Activity: 39

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:12:22 AM

Why are they fools?  Maybe it is the mass with small pockets holding on to ideals of some utopian cryto future acting as cheer leaders who are the fools. Seems the real players, who control this game, should be thanked for pointing out why bitcoin can never be used in the real world for day to day purchases. The mask of decentralization has been removed.

fools are guys that fuck up there own market and inflate there own currancy.
now we are losing on both sides BTC and BCH is this what they wanted?
i dont think so...so they are greedy fools. time to take them out for there treason.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: