Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:31:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why aren't there more women in Bitcoin?  (Read 5898 times)
fogsan

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:08:52 PM

Take a look around the crypto community, both in meatspace and online, and it would be fair to say that the majority of participants are male. This is borne out in a recent survey of 2,000 Americans which shed light on the makeup of the bitcoin space, highlighting a stark gender divide. In fact Google Analytics data estimates less than 4% of bitcoin users to be female. The question is, why?

Source: https://news.bitcoin.com/why-arent-there-more-women-in-bitcoin/?utm_source=Why
There are many engineers and investors in profession who have many men who know bit coins. If bit coins become widely known, the ratio of men and women will be filled.
Happydd

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:29:51 PM

Take a look around the crypto community, both in meatspace and online, and it would be fair to say that the majority of participants are male. This is borne out in a recent survey of 2,000 Americans which shed light on the makeup of the bitcoin space, highlighting a stark gender divide. In fact Google Analytics data estimates less than 4% of bitcoin users to be female. The question is, why?

Source: https://news.bitcoin.com/why-arent-there-more-women-in-bitcoin/?utm_source=Why
Very few women attend the bitcoin because they do not have much time most of their time for the family. In addition, they do not boldly give up big money to buy bitcoins because they are afraid of risk. And not everyone is economical to participate in bitcoin, women often deposit money to save money rather than buy bitcoin to make a profit.
codpku

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:32:29 PM

Some or maybe i can say almost whole women doesn't like everything about tech
All they care just about make up or purse i think

mikegosu

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:53:22 PM

I think I will agree in this , I have many bitcoin friends that I know personally but most of them are boys and there are only very few women that are using/earning bitcoin. Thats why I ask them why they are using bitcoin their reason is to earn bitcoin and convert it into fiat then use it to buy their own things like beauty products and using it for their daily necessities . The good thing is their pay from their real job is the one that is being saved for the future.
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:00:14 PM

I think bitcoin is a complicated and thought-provoking thing, as we know that most women do not like new and complicated things, they prefer the already popular stuff like credit card or paypal.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

HappyLocust41

Activity: 67

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:01:40 PM

There are more tech-inclined men than women. It's basically human nature that women are less into technical stuff and more into emotional stuff (I have no idea about).
trashvin

Activity: 89
Merit: 19

“Decentralized Transportation Economy”

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:01:58 PM

I'm a woman, actually it's funny reading the replies in this question but i can say that women trusts only a few things. We doubt almost everything, we're actually not a risk taker. We prefer trustworthy and somenthing we can rely on. I'm not saying that bitcoin is not reliable and trustworthy, I'm saying here that at first, as we all know, many people doubt and don't believe in bitcoin, some of them thinks that bitcoin is just a scam or what. Women needs to be assured first to take the risks.

lionheart89

Activity: 350
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:34:03 PM

probably because women are more likely to do housework and lack understanding of cryptocurrency. while the man's responsibility is to give a living to the family so that any money-making opportunity like the world of cryptocurrency will he wrestled.
Javed zaman

Activity: 50

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:20:06 PM

Women don't show interest in these things. We can't do anything for this as bitcoin is not gender specific.
binhvo1505

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:26:11 PM

I think bitcoin is not an easy thing for women. For men it is very difficult to understand what the true meaning of bitcoin is. I think most women would prefer to make money from real life jobs rather than work on forums like this. It's really hard for women to manage a lot of projects or profiles.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Aryadwipanggah

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:36:25 PM

probably because women do not understand well about the bitcoin so the number is somewhat of a woman. In women if you want to learn more about bitcoin just the opportunity for profit is also greater because the female karens somewhat more painstaking than the men
jassanpary

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:50:55 PM

probably because women do not understand well about the bitcoin so the number is somewhat of a woman. In women if you want to learn more about bitcoin just the opportunity for profit is also greater because the female karens somewhat more painstaking than the men
Women's are not active because generally they will not involve in trading kind of things, I'm not categarizing all but in general vey few will be involved in bitcoin remaining women's wish to work in MNCs or other fileds or want to be home makers so women's are less in bitcoin field.

.arianee ╢╟ Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
WhitePaper ◨ ◭ Ann Thread
Discord ►◄ Telegram ►◄ Reddit ►◄ Twitter ►◄ Instagram ►◄ Medium ►◄ Linkedin
crytomusica

Activity: 101
Merit: 100

Cointed. The Future of the Money

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:53:21 PM

I agree. Men compared to women is more accurate in business like this. Especially when it comes to technology and stock market. Men are more knowledgeable in doing this kind of market. But nowadays theres some women who are wise too in doing Bitcoin.
Well I think because most of man are focus on technology than the women, they love exploring, surfing, and play on their gadgets and it's always been the case even in our country. Women are like focus on what is more important in their life like their family, school, work, chores and others. They are not going to waste their time in facing their computer whole day while there were lots to do everywhere.

Very interesting observation. I didn't think about it before, seems like you guys are right. I think the reason why there are not  many women in crypto currency market is because they are not really into investing, I mean majority of them. Of course there are some exceptions.

Johnyfun

Activity: 74

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:53:29 PM

In general women tend to be less risk takers and they can`t wait for a long time for prices to go up and down resulting in a panic which prevent them into entering the btc market.
tegarp90

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:01:59 PM

because women hate risk. most women don't wanna take a chance to get rich in this way, because they afraid to lose their money as well.
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:13:32 PM

Because women are smarter than men.

Women can get men to buy them a $100 dinner, then $200 drinks and fees at a nightclub then refuse to give up the pussy. The current legal system won’t let you rape them after that so you go home and jack off. Eventually they give you the pussy and marry you. Then you buy them a house, a new car, expensive jewelry and (again because of the current legal system) they leave you and take everything you own and have given them including your kids.

Men are fools and women are geniuses and that’s why they don’t use bitcoin.

Mumen Rider

Activity: 54

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:18:55 PM

I think there are some but most people i think who is in here is the type of a guy who is geek or a friend of him recommended this or he just like earning money in a way of cryptocurrency. Most women i think doesn't have the same type of what i mentioned, at least that's what i think of.
mysacrifice

Activity: 364
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:19:16 PM

because women hate risk. most women don't wanna take a chance to get rich in this way, because they afraid to lose their money as well.

Good question actually. You might be right about the fact that they don't like to take risk. Because not just the crypto currencies, all the investment tools like stock exchange, forex, commodities same thing is valid, there are less women.
Bloopran5679

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:20:45 PM

I actually know some women who like to take risks in business. But not all of them are technical or they think they are not smart enough to learn about technology and leave it to men.
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:21:55 PM

I actually know some women who like to take risks in business. But not all of them are technical or they think they are not smart enough to learn about technology and leave it to men.

See, I told all of you that men are fools.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: