Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:38:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why aren't there more women in Bitcoin?  (Read 5898 times)
Satry

Activity: 190
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:54:11 AM

I think there are also many women here in bitcoin we do not know how many of them because most of the users of bitcoin are hiding their true information even their username its not their true name. And if that's the survey there are reasons why? Especially if they have a family there is no time to face bitcoin because those wowen have permanent job their also take care of children, preparing their food. Here's to be verified that most women are busy than men because if women are not busy they have time to interest what bitcoin is.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
baydewant96

Activity: 141
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:08:22 AM

I think women are rarely interested in bitcoin because they are less interested in technological developments and they are also lazy to find out and learn about bitcoin so they do not know the benefits to be gained if they also play bitcoin. the number of scam sites and the status of bitcoin that is still illegal in some countries is also a factor that exacerbates the incompetence of women to learn and explore about bitcoin

Gerci

Activity: 87

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:53:09 AM

It may be that women do not have the free time to jump into bitcoin, as we know she's all complicated and the most time to take care of something personal, I mean women do not have much time, she will not have the chance to plunge into bitcoin because of a factor of time which is not in, women will not have time to take care of bitcoin.
lyxorcoin

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:57:51 AM

I have tried speaking to many women about bitcoin and cryptocurrency. And those whom I have spoken to generally feel this is a fad that will eventually go away. Many are skeptical about cryptocurrencies.

But they are not skeptical about branded bags...
evdokimo

Activity: 40
Merit: 9

Support life!

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:59:51 AM

Who says that women are not investing. A lot of my female friends are investing in Bitcoins and making good money.
lhea056

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:03:10 AM

some women i know who works with bitcoin are those who usually stay in the house those are the housewives  i do have lots of friends who are the housewives and doing some bitcoin stuff like trading , airdrop or bounty and they earn bigger than their husbands salary which  is really helpful for their financial needs , it is good to see that our wives in the house earning bitcoin and help us in our financial needs . most of people i know earn about 50 thousand above monthly but their husband salary monthly was just 20 thousand below . It's good to see our refrigerator full of food and some of their husbands quit their jobs just to do the same with their wives .

Jannalsieh

Activity: 81

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:18:20 AM

Is this even true?where do you get the numbers?
Am sorry am just curious to know.  Grin
Anyway, maybe because men are more aggressive in comparison, additionally they are more willing to gamble also.
Women, on the other hand, are more conservative and reserved.. generally speaking though.
InahC

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:26:50 AM
Merited by silent17 (1)

Take a look around the crypto community, both in meatspace and online, and it would be fair to say that the majority of participants are male. This is borne out in a recent survey of 2,000 Americans which shed light on the makeup of the bitcoin space, highlighting a stark gender divide. In fact Google Analytics data estimates less than 4% of bitcoin users to be female. The question is, why?

Source: https://news.bitcoin.com/why-arent-there-more-women-in-bitcoin/?utm_source=Why

I think the reason behind this is because as a woman, we don't believe in easy money because personally, I believe you really need to work hard in order to gain them. Cryptocurrency offers easy money, you just need to buy and hold them, after sometimes your rich. That is hard to believe at first not until my husband shows me his earning thru bitcoin, he even took me on vacation with the earning that he gains from bitcoin.

That's when I started believing him that we can really earn here.

❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰❰ ♦ SIMDAQ ♦ ❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱
Learn how to trade profitable!
 Instagram▲      Medium  Telegram▲    Facebook▲      Twitter
Theodore19

Activity: 75

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:29:01 AM

Maybe because of that they are getting bored they make some kind of new thing to do such as searching some extra work online  and a kind of job that they can really do at home anf bitcoin is really fit for rhier needs because bitcoin is an extra investment with a huge return and it is challenging and interesting .There are others where it is a man's world and a woman wouldn't even go out to undertake any economic activities. Others still where a woman isn't permitted to even step out of the house, talk less drive a vehicle. These are some of the regional restrictions women face and which hinder their economic, academic or technological involvement in innovations such as bitcoin.
CNY dasd

Activity: 102
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:37:37 AM

i believe part of the reason could be that men tend to be more aggressive and women tend to be suppressed. there is also the notion that tech in general is a man's field and also safe spaces for women in the blockchain world have not been created. also there needs to be more role models so that other women can aspire to be like them.
I very much agree with your point of view. Of course, this does not mean any discrimination. I think men always like the things that are full of passion and worth exploring. We like the things that make our heart beat faster. We are crazy about these things. But women are always more rational in this respect, perhaps this is different.
rhayot

Activity: 351

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:58:39 AM

As you've observed, there are more male using bitcoin than female because basically male is more technology efficient than female. Most of the females also are rational they need to be seen it before they believe in it.
djgtr

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:05:10 AM

i believe part of the reason could be that men tend to be more aggressive and women tend to be suppressed. there is also the notion that tech in general is a man's field and also safe spaces for women in the blockchain world have not been created. also there needs to be more role models so that other women can aspire to be like them.
I very much agree with your point of view. Of course, this does not mean any discrimination. I think men always like the things that are full of passion and worth exploring. We like the things that make our heart beat faster. We are crazy about these things. But women are always more rational in this respect, perhaps this is different.
I think itvis the nature of womens passion to be more prone on the social media and they are really more interesyed on this kind of things than men.Maybe they can also spent  alot of their time here in bitcoin because they free from work sometimes and i think if they are bored maybe they start doing something productive here in cryptocurrency.
classmild

Activity: 55

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:10:28 AM

In the world the women more than the man, so it will be happen in bitcoin many women joined the bitcoin more than the man. The comperative the women and the man is one to ten.  The men to agressive when face the market and the men is no patient to face the market price, when the bitcoin or altcoin dump the men don’t have the patient to save ther bitcoin or altcoin but the women have all it.
jritz2344973

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:15:30 AM

This statement refers only to the early involvement of women in bitcoin. Now, totally different. There are also many women in the bitcoin industry. Although their numbers may be far more than men in the bitcoin industry, they are not to be underestimated.
leo6679

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:16:25 AM

now i am seeing some women started their interest and willing to learn about it, this is a good indication that in the near future number of women in bitcoin industry will rise.
Chinatsu Akasaki

Activity: 93

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 08:46:36 AM

Take a look around the crypto community, both in meatspace and online, and it would be fair to say that the majority of participants are male. This is borne out in a recent survey of 2,000 Americans which shed light on the makeup of the bitcoin space, highlighting a stark gender divide. In fact Google Analytics data estimates less than 4% of bitcoin users to be female. The question is, why?

Source: https://news.bitcoin.com/why-arent-there-more-women-in-bitcoin/?utm_source=Why
Bitcoin is one of the simplest form of investment created but also the most complicated one. Trading and investments involves a lot of money and risk taking in which men are good at. Not really generalizing things, but usually woman do not settle on things that are not stable and sure just like bitcoin that has a very volatile price. Though there are also women here in bitcoin industry but still there are still more men that are into this kind of business who became successful, lets not underestimate the abilities of women.
gcckpxm62308

Activity: 120
Merit: 21

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:55:39 AM

I think that the majority of women may not be very interested in technology products.Such as graphics and group installed, mobile processors, running speed, how to use the APP more reasonable, of course, the concept of COINS, women tend not to understand, because they are more perceptual, to this kind of abstract things, probably only men will be interested.hahaha

I agree with your point of view, women and men have always been different thinking, bitcoin is a difficult to understand thing, it is very abstract, it is difficult to explain clearly, and most women are emotional, most of the hobbies are shopping, watching movies, etc. They may think Bitcoin is very hard to understand.
Syakir1989

Activity: 172
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:00:18 AM

Most women are not interested in the crypto world, I often promote bitcoin in female and male friends, but it turns out their response is different, rarely women are attracted to bitcoin, unlike men, the response is always faster and more curious than women, I think men have the spirit of courage and a stronger curiosity than women.
sungaiyangderas

Activity: 158

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:03:18 AM

I think women are more active in household chores than online work. They feel it is not important. few women are interested in bitcoin. Men are more active in online jobs. Women have more work at home and in the office. they prefer office work from online jobs. But now a few days this woman also showed interest in bitcoin sites.
RIYA0001

Activity: 77
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:11:29 AM

I think a women has lots of work to do . she has devote her time for many things . Due to which they are  not more indulge in all these kinds of investments .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: