Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:32:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why aren't there more women in Bitcoin?  (Read 5898 times)
Sowik

Activity: 532
Merit: 327

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:38:13 PM

More men than women are intersted in computers and in the beggining mostly man were using Bitcoin. WOmen are interested in other stuff. As Bitcoin is becoming bigger and more mainstream we will see women get into it as well.
Razumomo

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:39:00 PM

i think the reson behind this is womens have not enough knowledge about bitcoin. they ard nog much interested in bitcoin. they are busy with another work like job, home , house keeping. etc
popoypalaboy03

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:49:07 PM

Take a look around the crypto community, both in meatspace and online, and it would be fair to say that the majority of participants are male. This is borne out in a recent survey of 2,000 Americans which shed light on the makeup of the bitcoin space, highlighting a stark gender divide. In fact Google Analytics data estimates less than 4% of bitcoin users to be female. The question is, why?

Source: https://news.bitcoin.com/why-arent-there-more-women-in-bitcoin/?utm_source=Why

This is insane,  women are not kept out of this space.  Nobody is.  It's not my responsibility to encourage women to be here,  it's their responsibility to enter the space they choose.  That is what is wrong with these posts.  They are blaming men for women lacking interest. Wtf.
stephanirain

Activity: 756
Merit: 257

Freshdice.com

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:13:01 PM

Take a look around the crypto community, both in meatspace and online, and it would be fair to say that the majority of participants are male. This is borne out in a recent survey of 2,000 Americans which shed light on the makeup of the bitcoin space, highlighting a stark gender divide. In fact Google Analytics data estimates less than 4% of bitcoin users to be female. The question is, why?

Source: https://news.bitcoin.com/why-arent-there-more-women-in-bitcoin/?utm_source=Why
In my own personal opinion, the reason why less than 4% of bitcoin users to be female because women are not that risk takers when it comes in investing, unlike men has a self confidence to take a risk in investing and everything. Women are also has their own interest and responsibilities in other things.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
Deubila

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:21:51 PM

As I think women are born only to be beautiful, to them beauty is more important than all. But if there are women involved in this market, I would also like to be consulted and help them with all the knowledge I know, because I like girls who have passion for business.
sheldonnnn

Activity: 420
Merit: 266

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:22:22 PM

Actually, most of my friends in the Bitcoin community are women. I do not know why. My girlfriend told me about this forum, her income is impressive.
zentdex

Activity: 196
Merit: 274

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:33:59 PM

Before I answer this question I just want to tell this is just a mere fact and opinion and I don't want to hurt the feelings of women out there. I think due to the fact that crypto is somewhat a currency that needs some technical abilities to work with, just like for example is mining. Men are into creating hardware stuffs compare to women, trading in fact employs more men than women and lastly I think women are good in spending rather than collecting. peace!
Rosilito

Activity: 658
Merit: 274

Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:41:39 PM

Because that is how it is. This forum is for everyone, thus bitcoin is for everyone it may seem that males are more knowledgable than females or should I say males are far more interested on doing this thing rather than females. Because there are no gatepass or requirements even existing on this for you to start, you only need to have a sense, perseverance, and most likely a hard work on doing this stuffs because this thing is not a joke for us to troll around.
Wittycoin

Activity: 696
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:46:45 PM

There is less women because most women who uses gadgets are just into social medias while many men are addicted to computer or any gadgets and always exploring many sites and are always curious. That is my perception.
Kambal2000

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:47:01 PM

Because that is how it is. This forum is for everyone, thus bitcoin is for everyone it may seem that males are more knowledgable than females or should I say males are far more interested on doing this thing rather than females. Because there are no gatepass or requirements even existing on this for you to start, you only need to have a sense, perseverance, and most likely a hard work on doing this stuffs because this thing is not a joke for us to troll around.
We don't know who many women here, but majority of us here are man and it is not strange to know that. Since man, are more exposed in technology, whenever they have time they are searching for the update and news unlike women who are giving most of their time updating their status (not all). And most the women focuses if not in their career but in their home and children.
iyan33

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:58:41 PM

Men are more inclined to be adventurous when it comes to technology. Most women grew up in a society where tech is a 'guy thing', so it is not very surprising.

that men are more likely to pursue technology while women are more focused on taking care of their own households than bitcoin because there are husbands who make money
kakoli akter jhumu

Activity: 113

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:46:54 PM

There may have many reasons behind this not to come in bitcoin.Most women don't like to roam around those sites having uncertainty,risk,holding up to best time etc.In a words,They are having lack of patience that's why they are not supposed to come in bitcoin where you need lots of patience to become successful.
MGmahesh

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:15:45 PM

it seems that because the female activity factor is mostly spent in the real world, women are more busy and more business than men, men have many opportunities to work through the internet network, but I think over time and the existence of a pioneer of the women who are able and successful with bitcoin will trigger many opportunities for women to join and participate in bitcoin communities. and I think it may not be long before this community is filled and filled by female users, just like today's real-world work.
fleda

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:20:30 PM

It just because men are more techy than women.  Women likes to work in offices.  But as myself.  Even I am a woman I am still earning here in this forum because even I would like to work at the office.  I cant,  because I need to take care of my children.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◇      P L A Z A      ◇  ◆  ◆  ◆            The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]     PRE-SALE Starts  │  March 15th, 2018     [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM        GITHUB       MEDIUM        YOUTUBE        TWITTER        FLIPBOARD        REDDIT        LINKEDIN        FACEBOOK        EMAIL
Adenike

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:51:06 PM

Some women  are just too busy for that , they   have kids to take care ,cooking and so many and when they eventually have time to come online all what mostly do is to chat but am proud to be a woman and I love crytocurrency alot
Jombrangs

Activity: 630
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:18:13 PM

In my opinion, maybe women where just to sceptical and don't trust easily with these stuffs. But they would surely believe it exist when the government they have will officially announce bitcoin as currency.
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:08:48 PM

There are too many men here. Only women should be allowed to post in this thread. I’ve never met a man that really understood why women do anything.

Men are one dimensional creatures, similar to parasites, that only live to eat and reproduce. Women are civilized human beings.

ivanarifiant

Activity: 101

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:26:26 PM

Because most women tend to do homework
So the majority of bitcoin users are men as workers. Most workers like in the office are also men.
It's also possible that women do not really know about bitcoin, so Bitcoin users are very few women.
Joylee

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:28:09 PM

Maybe women more concern of taking care of her children and leave the crypto to men.Men really tend to search more about some stuffs in the internet driving them to this bitcoin.While women are more of just doing what they usually do and dont really get this far.
BenOnceAgain

Activity: 208
Merit: 84

🌐 www.btric.org 🌐

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 06:32:55 PM

There are too many men here. Only women should be allowed to post in this thread. I’ve never met a man that really understood why women do anything.

Men are one dimensional creatures, similar to parasites, that only live to eat and reproduce. Women are civilized human beings.

Nice way of putting it, lol.

But yeah, I agree with you, I'd like to hear the female perspective on this issue.  It's a big problem if women do not adopt Bitcoin as it goes mainstream.

Of course, the women posting here are among those that have adopted Bitcoin, but their perspective on their female peers would be insightful.

Best,
Ben

Dream it. Plan it. Build it.
Need help with your project? [MY WEBSITE] | [MY COMPANY] | [BLOG] | [TWITTER] | [LINKEDIN] | [EMAIL]
Want to help support the blockchain charity I'm building? [LEARN ABOUT BTRIC] | [DONATE] | [TWITTER] | [EMAIL]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: