Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:55:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why aren't there more women in Bitcoin?  (Read 5898 times)
vukthewolfy

Activity: 87
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:35:51 PM

Take a look around the crypto community, both in meatspace and online, and it would be fair to say that the majority of participants are male. This is borne out in a recent survey of 2,000 Americans which shed light on the makeup of the bitcoin space, highlighting a stark gender divide. In fact Google Analytics data estimates less than 4% of bitcoin users to be female. The question is, why?

Source: https://news.bitcoin.com/why-arent-there-more-women-in-bitcoin/?utm_source=Why

Well, men are more vigilant and aggressive and willing to go on an adventure. Woman tend to care more for babies and take care of them, while men go and hunt deer. Btc is just a new age deer, nothing has changed, nothing will ever change. We have a couple of millions of years behind us that refined our genes for quite a few things. Men go kill pray, or possibly other men, bring pray to home and feed the family while women take care of the family. If the man is the head, then the woman is the neck.

GPLAY - 1# DECENTRALIZED P2P DIGITAL GAMING MARKETPLACE (https://gplaymarket.com)
JesusCryptos

Activity: 714
Merit: 117

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:40:16 PM

We should make a series of video Interviews to men and women asking them questions about Bitcoin, and I guess we would have the answer to your question.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
coskunc

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 12:03:31 AM

Here I am guys!
A 29 years old lady among you guys!
Love cryptos, yes we are not as aggressive players as you maybe, but we are improving Smiley
You can interview me too
I suggest my girlfriends but no one is interested in cryptos, I guess they don't like taking risks?
bitcoin20

Activity: 29

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:18:48 AM

womens works on BTC but not as well as men
cutiemolit

Activity: 179

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:20:47 AM

Here I am guys!
A 29 years old lady among you guys!
Love cryptos, yes we are not as aggressive players as you maybe, but we are improving Smiley
You can interview me too
I suggest my girlfriends but no one is interested in cryptos, I guess they don't like taking risks?

Maybe there are lot of male in Bitcoin but there are also women competitive enough to join. Not only male needs money but also women. But women are afraid in taking risk.
Xzhyte

Activity: 218
Merit: 101

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:49:37 AM

I actually know more women that uses bitcoin in our place. I think women are just very cautious  about things that involves money and mostly are afraid to take high risks, but if they learned it and eventually gained trust over it, women are probably wiser than men when it comes to managing money.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
yuyuchain

Activity: 102
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:49:52 AM

Take a look around the crypto community, both in meatspace and online, and it would be fair to say that the majority of participants are male. This is borne out in a recent survey of 2,000 Americans which shed light on the makeup of the bitcoin space, highlighting a stark gender divide. In fact Google Analytics data estimates less than 4% of bitcoin users to be female. The question is, why?

Source: https://news.bitcoin.com/why-arent-there-more-women-in-bitcoin/?utm_source=Why

Well, men are more vigilant and aggressive and willing to go on an adventure. Woman tend to care more for babies and take care of them, while men go and hunt deer. Btc is just a new age deer, nothing has changed, nothing will ever change. We have a couple of millions of years behind us that refined our genes for quite a few things. Men go kill pray, or possibly other men, bring pray to home and feed the family while women take care of the family. If the man is the head, then the woman is the neck.
I do not agree with you. Now that the business community has many strong women, not too many girls invest in bitcoin. I believe it is more because of their lack of trust in encryption technology.
charlie_cutie2002

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:26:23 AM

Because most women nowadays are to busy to accomplished their job especially their role as a mother they didn't finds time to enter the BTC world but if they aware and knowledge enough about the impact to their lives Im sure most of women embrace the BTC.
equoboy

Activity: 176

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:15:35 AM

Men are most aggressive when it comes to technology while women are more interested in social or house work and most of them are scared to take a risk. I think thats why men are more often in crypto world.
frery

Activity: 147
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:24:50 AM

As to why? Everything is just a speculation. Maybe because women dont have patience checkng the market every time? Maybe women know less about crypto? I guess because women as more interested in other things like clothes, make ups, perfumes and how to be pretty. Men are more intersted in money and getting rich. Funny but that is what i am thinking  Cheesy
I think you are a prejudice against women. Nowadays many girls are very capable. Their achievement in many fields far exceeds that of boys. There are some girls around me investing in bitcoin as cryptocurrencies and they are more observing the market careful and patient, not all girls like makeup.
armandoz

Activity: 162

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:27:19 AM

Maybe because they are always in the house and have time to bicoins ulike to man that always in work outside and busy to work and we know how they are so much friend outside. so there is a time to share to anybody about bitcoin. and easy to share to woman than to man. not much complicated to share to woman than to the man.

IRISlingk

Activity: 65

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:28:54 AM

As to why? Everything is just a speculation. Maybe because women dont have patience checkng the market every time? Maybe women know less about crypto? I guess because women as more interested in other things like clothes, make ups, perfumes and how to be pretty. Men are more intersted in money and getting rich. Funny but that is what i am thinking  Cheesy
I think you are a prejudice against women. Nowadays many girls are very capable. Their achievement in many fields far exceeds that of boys. There are some girls around me investing in bitcoin as cryptocurrencies and they are more observing the market careful and patient, not all girls like makeup.
But you have to be on a large scale. We recognize that women are very interested in these. However, most women still like other things. It is a fact that they are not discrimination, they are men and women, and not just physically and psychologically There are also different differences.
teoco161

Activity: 93

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:30:31 AM

Woman no need of money after her marriage from the source of salary.She will get from her husband .I think there is a lot user of bitcoin but there is a women working here. Often, women stay at home only and watched their children wile their husband are working.
teoco162

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:31:46 AM

Many woman are busy with their enjoyment.They won't try to find the any capital  to get money from the internet .Bitoin is the to get money with the use of internet.Even you can inverse to get money from that.Woman are busy with their week  end parties.Or they prefer to work based on their course because theres a lot of jobs that have a good income than bitcoin so we should need to know this all women and all boys because this is so much profitable.
jacob161

Activity: 83

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:33:26 AM

Maybe men's are more aggressive when it comes money also men's are open minded and easy to learned, some women are doubtful the risky in investment they scared at. Men can undesrtand better IT terms most especially how blockchain works. Women also can do bitcoin probably because of the opportunities it can give them like the earnings and learnings.
Queen_Amber

Activity: 214
Merit: 11

Cryptocurrency is the FUTURE!

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:34:12 AM

Umm im a woman and im into bitcoin? why are you being sexist take this ignorant thread down

ツ Message me on Telegram @Flour ツ
 Or message me on Kik @ Treat
 ☮♡ I love everybody! ☮♡ 

danie161

Activity: 82

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:34:41 AM

I think women dont like which belongs to technology.I think that working with crypto currencies is a great job for both men and women. Especially for women. After all, this work does not take a lot of time and brings a good income.
thomas1980

Activity: 44

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:37:33 AM

Maybe because of that they are getting bored they make some kind of new thing to do such as searching some extra work online  and a kind of job that they can really do at home anf bitcoin is really fit for rhier needs because bitcoin is an extra investment with a huge return and it is challenging and interesting .There are others where it is a man's world and a woman wouldn't even go out to undertake any economic activities. Others still where a woman isn't permitted to even step out of the house, talk less drive a vehicle. These are some of the regional restrictions women face and which hinder their economic, academic or technological involvement in innovations such as bitcoin.
Oscar1979

Activity: 92

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:40:21 AM

Because men prefer to look for something in technology than women. Men are more interested in more often dive into the world of technology because it is that which make it increasingly challenged and passion in using technology.I have encouraged my step-daughter to get involved, and a month ago she finally took the plunge with a hefty investment, my wife knows exactly what to do in case something happens to me, to take over my investment, without loosing everything.
James1977

Activity: 74

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:43:44 AM

Yes it is clear because it tends in this world in demand to seek the money the men so do not deny the majority bitcoiner the men.I am a female and I think the reason behind these things are because discoveries from internet or any technology is usually led by men and they are more interested in it. Women have different perspectives and we don't know what run on their minds.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: