Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:13:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why aren't there more women in Bitcoin?  (Read 5898 times)
Joylee

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:33:36 AM

Is just a matter of time till women will join crypto, I think in the near future they will be interested in it, or maybe is just a men thing.
RepublicSpace

Activity: 145

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:35:32 AM

Take a look around the crypto community, both in meatspace and online, and it would be fair to say that the majority of participants are male. This is borne out in a recent survey of 2,000 Americans which shed light on the makeup of the bitcoin space, highlighting a stark gender divide. In fact Google Analytics data estimates less than 4% of bitcoin users to be female. The question is, why?

Source: https://news.bitcoin.com/why-arent-there-more-women-in-bitcoin/?utm_source=Why

Well, first, cryptocurrencies is the sphere of technology and women usually are not interested in this field. Second, technology, trading and math are can be unsuitable for women because not all of them but a huge part of women prefer humanitarian disciplines cause women are more creative. But this is only my subjective assumption
sabihanazir

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:55:40 AM

women generaly aren't  attracted  technology  and lonely work. women fill not interest in new thinks . so more women not in bitcoin. And it just a men think's.May be in future women will interested in bitcoin.
dear53

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:27:26 PM

Online is all time risky.In our society 90% women do the house work and men doing there job in the outdoor.In this reason women are not a good knowledge in bitcoin.Now there are many women knew about bitcoin and they are interested to invest in bitcoin for change her life.
ChangeNOW

Activity: 217
Merit: 17

ChangeNOW. Non-custodial and limitless exchange.

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 12:34:06 PM

That's what cryptocurrency world is about... Women tend to avoid such tendencies as they are stereotypically counted as 'manly', 'aggressive', 'too difficult' etc. The good thing is that women have been actually coming more and more to the blockchain industry. Take Kathleen Breitman, CEO of Tezos or Galia BenArtzi - CEO of Bancor.

This is some really positive dynamics even though those are some selective examples.

▒ NOW token ▒ by ChangeNOW ▒ Get the WIN! ▒
ChangeNOW - an instant Non-custodial Exchange Service  (( changenow.io ))
Lyd

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:39:08 PM

Women could be into bitcoin but usually men are the one who want to find more, to research more..men are more curious than women
sandgluenick

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:58:34 PM

probably because most women tend to like to socialize directly with their surroundings,
so women such women will not have more time to pursue crypto
Tagabukid69

Activity: 111
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:13:12 PM

For me, Most of the woman are busy doing household chores, and irritant to invest a business without assurance especially in dealing crypto's. In traditional mode of way of living, The role of men are usually the breadwinner's, The wife's or the Mother's are the nurturer and assist the father to guide the children to become mature and independent. The Father are the protector and provider of the needs financially:)

OTPPAY.IO   ▅  OMNI TOKEN PLATFORM FOR PAYMENTS  ▅   OTPPAY.IO
PRIVATE SALE IS ON. LIMITED UPTO 35M TOKENS WITH 100% BONUS.
OhhaniMaria

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:46:30 PM

Well that is a question for now, for me a man was a total model for BTC because to be a man was a total responsibility to be engaged with, while as a women they're can also be aggressive if they wanted to but mere woman is submissive they tend to support in every single aspect in life.  Smiley
Gabrics

Activity: 183
Merit: 112

Just digging around

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 02:54:35 PM

Bitcoin is not shiny enough Wink
rxthree

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:54:43 PM

We need more women in Crypto that's for sure but I think because the nature of crypto markets is to be aggressive it seems to me there are a hell of a lot more mail traders and miners. There are some of us women getting into crypto now and I have been a apart of the crypto landscape now for over three years on and off. I am also teaching many friends about crypto and my family.                                   
belyaevi

Activity: 70
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:21:13 PM

For me, Most of the woman are busy doing household chores, and irritant to invest a business without assurance especially in dealing crypto's. In traditional mode of way of living, The role of men are usually the breadwinner's, The wife's or the Mother's are the nurturer and assist the father to guide the children to become mature and independent. The Father are the protector and provider of the needs financially:)

I do not in which century are you living. I see women working in all fields and doing even better than men in some areas. I think women are more calculative and thus they do not show much interest in risky bitcoins investments. Regarding taking care of children and doing household work, this is something that should be shared between both the partners if they are working. On the other hand, men always like doing wild things and taking risks. As a result, they do not mind spending some money in bitcoins.
tikong

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:23:01 PM

Although there are some women who are interested in bitcoin, they're not many. The bitcoin enthusiasts are mostly man. I think because most women have spent most of their time doing their job as a career woman and a housewife, so they don't have excess time to spend in bitcoin. They’re too tired if they have to put bitcoin into their job list. Besides for women,  bitcoin is complicated which makes them getting confused if they have to learn it.
walemil

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:29:22 PM

Why do you expect to find more women than men in cryptocurrency? You will never find this forever! Men are always on the move and they are the risk takers. Men just want to try something new provided that it is capable of yielding positive results. Even in the real world of finance, you will still always see more men than women.
SadEmo

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:39:33 PM

We can't be sure who hiding behind the nickname so probably we have a lot girls among us but i also know that most of womans don't like IT stuff...
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:51:25 PM

We can't be sure who hiding behind the nickname so probably we have a lot girls among us but i also know that most of womans don't like IT stuff...

Because women have lots of work to do most especially if they are working moms, they will work on household chores, taking good care of their children, cook food for her family and others. Only few hours will left to them so its hard for them to join bitcoin

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Chida

Activity: 212

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:59:29 PM

I think it's hard for girls to understand. Many do not understand the technical part of the computer. There are girls programmers, but there are not so many. Either they do not understand anything at all in computers, or they will be bypassed by them.
Chida

Activity: 212

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:01:11 PM

By the way. These are not exact figures. Maybe I'm a woman) But you do not know about it) But women are less interested in computers, this is a fact. Men play more games than girls.
deepakg2m
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 06:13:34 PM

Your question is absolutely correct.It is the matter of not only BITCOIN community but the whole cryptocurrency community.The reason behind this is that women are more busy in their lifestyle than men do.Women has to take care of the family, looking after each and every small or big thing,the household chores and to take care of their wards as well including their studies.And more over that if she is a working lady she hardly gets time for her self.So it is very difficult for them to take out time for cryptocurrency,etc.Whereas the situation is completely opposite for men.

🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴 Global Sharing App / RENTO / Share, Rent, Profit - Everything You want 🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴
Website
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:42:48 PM

You are right to some extent but according to me it is the responsibility of every member of the family to support the family and earn for the better life, women of my country are now equally taking part in the development of the financial life of family, now women can do all the things that men use to do, as a women I use to make all my effort to give my family a better life and I trust bitcoin for it, so if we will use bitcoin it will help us to help our family for the sake of future, so I think bitcoin warning is good for men and women at the same time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: