Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:21:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TOKEN] FCFL (FAN) - Fan Controlled Pro Sports League  (Read 12479 times)
nanadze

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:01:09 PM

Here is quick update from FCFL CEO Sohrob Farudi:
Hey Everyone! We've got some big annoucements on the horizon including a multi-year broadcast deal, big agency partner, and two more AMAZING advisors that have agreed to join the cause. One of the advisors is a major executive in eSports and the other is Commissioner of an NCAA collegiate conference!
MaryAngela_Fantocci

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:09:12 PM

Hey Everyone! We've got some big annoucements on the horizon including a multi-year broadcast deal, big agency partner, and two more AMAZING advisors that have agreed to join the cause. One of the advisors is a major executive in eSports and the other is Commissioner of an NCAA collegiate conference!
This is really cool announcement. Now we can attract Football fans from outside of USA.

.BEST.CHANGE..███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
chefket

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:44:41 PM

This is really cool announcement. Now we can attract Football fans from outside of USA.
Yes, that is the plan! Worldwide fans, no boundaries! Smiley
marksb82

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:50:46 PM

I’m liking a lot of things about this FCFL project, and I look forward to meeting Sohrab and team at the LA blockchain event Monday after I get back from NAC3 in NY.

Being a football project on the blockchain – the first such project I’m aware of – bring immediate interest from fans and investors. The activity in this bitcointalk forum is evidence of that – this is by far the most activity I’ve seen for a project that is still a month away from the ICO. And everyone here is asking great questions, not just about the football, but also about the tech and investment details. Super strong community.

And sure starting a football league is a big endeavor, but they already completed the beta test games in Salt Lake City. So they’re definitely not starting from scratch; they’ve done this before, and have the numbers to back up its success  -- 8,000 fans attended the first game, and another 200,000 streamed the game on the app. So the demand is there.

The interest from a media coverage standpoint has already been proven, with the Wall Street Journal and the New York Times covering the beta launch game. And the partnerships with Sport Illustrated to cover future games, and Amazon to integrate play calling the app with their Amazon Twitch product. So the partnerships from huge name companies are there.

And the team has said there weren’t many major technical issues with the beta test games. So while a few people have said the white paper didn’t contain enough technical details, things seemed to covered on the tech front. And the interest from fans in using the app to call plays (and everything else it does) is already proven, and the token element I think definitely will incentivize fans to use the app as much as possible to garner more voting power on team decisions.

The team behind the project is outstanding in my opinion.

Sohrab (CEO/founder) is the fundraising expert, he’s raised $20 million in angel and VC financing before, and clearly has all the ins and outs of the ICO process covered. Some people have questioned which exchanges it’s going to be put on etc, but it is my belief that with Sohrab’s fundraising experience you can trust he has that stuff covered.

Ray Austin (cofounder) played 5 years in the NFL and is thus the football guy. Patrick Dees (cofounder) is the gaming guy and he brings a ton of energy. The mobile elements are taken care of with the former GM of Mobile for the NFL, as well as the former Director of Mobile Tech for the NFL. The fantasy sports element is taken care of with the guy who was the former Chief Marketing Officer for FanDuel.

Then they have the VP of Entertainment & Strategic Alliance for Coca-Cola, as well as the Director of Innovation for Caesar’s Entertainment.

And then there’s the former COO of the 49ers, as well the co-creator of Ethereum (Steven Nerayoff).

This team is absolutely outstanding in my opinion, and very well put together from a football, gaming, mobile tech, and entertainment standpoint.

This is clearly a well-put together all-star team, with deep connections in sports, gaming, mobile tech, and entertainment.

The team’s made ICO roadshow stops in Hong Kong, Spain, London, Boston, Idaho, Silicon Valley, and Los Angeles. The work ethic and commitment is there. And the team also seems especially savvy at knowing exactly which specific people to target help spread the word and gain momentum.

The timing of a football league like this is perfect with the XFL coming back in 2020.

There’s other funky cool elements to the game itself, like drone cams, helmet cams, mics on players, TD celebrations being encouraged, teams having to go for it on 4th down, etc.

Looking forward to meeting the team next week!
cryptochuck

Merit: 1

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:13:56 AM
Last edit: February 22, 2018, 02:04:51 AM by cryptochuck

the project is designing a digital blockchain that puts fans in control of their sports entertainment experience. The player's personnel and the decision to play real time calls are all made by fans through the blockchain league platform, making fans become coaches and general managers for their teams, Fans are no longer viewers, otherwise they will be active contributors to the games they watch. this is a transformational change in the way of sports fans engaging and interacting, projects that make democratizing the sport, and this will soon materialize through the most innovative sports league ever, thanks to the decentralized blockchain technology.

We're glad you're also excited about the possibilities of the fan token.  We're really excited about it too!
cryptochuck

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:05:16 AM

Check out our latest blog post about the most famous fans in sports

http://blog.fantoken.network/famousfans/
Vindizzle

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:13:50 AM

I’m liking a lot of things about this FCFL project, and I look forward to meeting Sohrab and team at the LA blockchain event Monday after I get back from NAC3 in NY.

Being a football project on the blockchain – the first such project I’m aware of – bring immediate interest from fans and investors. The activity in this bitcointalk forum is evidence of that – this is by far the most activity I’ve seen for a project that is still a month away from the ICO. And everyone here is asking great questions, not just about the football, but also about the tech and investment details. Super strong community.

And sure starting a football league is a big endeavor, but they already completed the beta test games in Salt Lake City. So they’re definitely not starting from scratch; they’ve done this before, and have the numbers to back up its success  -- 8,000 fans attended the first game, and another 200,000 streamed the game on the app. So the demand is there.

The interest from a media coverage standpoint has already been proven, with the Wall Street Journal and the New York Times covering the beta launch game. And the partnerships with Sport Illustrated to cover future games, and Amazon to integrate play calling the app with their Amazon Twitch product. So the partnerships from huge name companies are there.

And the team has said there weren’t many major technical issues with the beta test games. So while a few people have said the white paper didn’t contain enough technical details, things seemed to covered on the tech front. And the interest from fans in using the app to call plays (and everything else it does) is already proven, and the token element I think definitely will incentivize fans to use the app as much as possible to garner more voting power on team decisions.

The team behind the project is outstanding in my opinion.

Sohrab (CEO/founder) is the fundraising expert, he’s raised $20 million in angel and VC financing before, and clearly has all the ins and outs of the ICO process covered. Some people have questioned which exchanges it’s going to be put on etc, but it is my belief that with Sohrab’s fundraising experience you can trust he has that stuff covered.

Ray Austin (cofounder) played 5 years in the NFL and is thus the football guy. Patrick Dees (cofounder) is the gaming guy and he brings a ton of energy. The mobile elements are taken care of with the former GM of Mobile for the NFL, as well as the former Director of Mobile Tech for the NFL. The fantasy sports element is taken care of with the guy who was the former Chief Marketing Officer for FanDuel.

Then they have the VP of Entertainment & Strategic Alliance for Coca-Cola, as well as the Director of Innovation for Caesar’s Entertainment.

And then there’s the former COO of the 49ers, as well the co-creator of Ethereum (Steven Nerayoff).

This team is absolutely outstanding in my opinion, and very well put together from a football, gaming, mobile tech, and entertainment standpoint.

This is clearly a well-put together all-star team, with deep connections in sports, gaming, mobile tech, and entertainment.

The team’s made ICO roadshow stops in Hong Kong, Spain, London, Boston, Idaho, Silicon Valley, and Los Angeles. The work ethic and commitment is there. And the team also seems especially savvy at knowing exactly which specific people to target help spread the word and gain momentum.

The timing of a football league like this is perfect with the XFL coming back in 2020.

There’s other funky cool elements to the game itself, like drone cams, helmet cams, mics on players, TD celebrations being encouraged, teams having to go for it on 4th down, etc.

Looking forward to meeting the team next week!

Nicely written,and very well explained why FCFL is great and promising project,with all the ingredients needed to be next big thing in the world of sport,and even revolutionise it.
chefket

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:49:06 PM

We’ve got a new video post to share! A recap of the FAN Token presentation at the Sports Data & Fan Engagement Summit in San Francisco, featuring @pdees and @sohrobf: https://youtu.be/gQnV8fhjbpo
zendy084

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:44:29 AM

Hello, When is the bounty finished?
cryptochuck

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:58:01 AM

Hello, When is the bounty finished?

Hi! you can find detals for the bounty program here:
http://t.me/FCFL_Bounty
marksb82

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:43:40 AM

After reading through the stuff in here further, I’m downgrading my interest from “possible pre-sale investor” to “will check out later in a hands-off, impersonal manner of investing”. Still is a good investment for everyone else.

I’m sorry but this whole “the Fan Token will only ever be utilized in the app”, “we’re not going to actively seek out exchanges but if exchanges come to us we’ll listen” is a little bit ridiculous. Sure there’s some politicking necessary in this business, and saying the right things, but a simple “we can’t comment on exchanges” would have sufficed here. Not all these long-winded spiels of how ground-breaking the Fan Token is, and how there’s 2 gazillion uses for it in the app, and how you’ll only ever need to use it in the app because it’s groundbreaking to begin with”, etc etc. We get the point. I know we’re in Hollywood, but we’re all here to FCFL as a possible investment, not as an Oscar-nominee for “best lead acting performance – 2018.” It’s just over the top.

Furthermore – and this is a more personal thing – this company’s pace just seems a little bit fast for me. The vibe from them I’m getting is along the lines “you’re either on board with us or you’re not, the sooner the better, and if you didn’t see how amazing we were from day 1 then yes we will hold it against you in a passive-aggressive manner”. Whereas my personal preferred investment style is “digest what our company has to offer, take your time making an informed investing decision, and if you didn’t jump on the boat immediately then we won’t hold it against you because we’re just happy to have you as an investor.” So yeah FCFL and myself are not a personality match. But again for everyone else this company does seem like a good investment, as they do seem very organized and have a good product.
Darney1

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:29:58 PM

After reading through the stuff in here further, I’m downgrading my interest from “possible pre-sale investor” to “will check out later in a hands-off, impersonal manner of investing”. Still is a good investment for everyone else.

I’m sorry but this whole “the Fan Token will only ever be utilized in the app”, “we’re not going to actively seek out exchanges but if exchanges come to us we’ll listen” is a little bit ridiculous. Sure there’s some politicking necessary in this business, and saying the right things, but a simple “we can’t comment on exchanges” would have sufficed here. Not all these long-winded spiels of how ground-breaking the Fan Token is, and how there’s 2 gazillion uses for it in the app, and how you’ll only ever need to use it in the app because it’s groundbreaking to begin with”, etc etc. We get the point. I know we’re in Hollywood, but we’re all here to FCFL as a possible investment, not as an Oscar-nominee for “best lead acting performance – 2018.” It’s just over the top.

Furthermore – and this is a more personal thing – this company’s pace just seems a little bit fast for me. The vibe from them I’m getting is along the lines “you’re either on board with us or you’re not, the sooner the better, and if you didn’t see how amazing we were from day 1 then yes we will hold it against you in a passive-aggressive manner”. Whereas my personal preferred investment style is “digest what our company has to offer, take your time making an informed investing decision, and if you didn’t jump on the boat immediately then we won’t hold it against you because we’re just happy to have you as an investor.” So yeah FCFL and myself are not a personality match. But again for everyone else this company does seem like a good investment, as they do seem very organized and have a good product.

I personally love the enthusiasm with the FCFL team, I find it quite refreshing but I do see where you're coming from, its atypical in terms of [Suspicious link removed]panies for sure. I think what you're saying about it not being for everybody is a valid point. It is unique and more of an engaging experience that will not be for everybody.

Great to see a fair criticism that acknowledges the very objectively good things about FCFL.
 Smiley Smiley
IeSua

Activity: 1330
Merit: 869

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:08:45 PM

What happened with your twitter - https://twitter.com/FCFLio ?
Why are all tweets deleted (from October 7 until today)?
Cameron_ws

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:45:04 PM

What happened with your twitter - https://twitter.com/FCFLio ?
Why are all tweets deleted (from October 7 until today)?

Big change are afoot, watch this space...
cryptochuck

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:43:54 AM

Whoa, what just happened there?   Looks like we just got a nice new shiny logo Wink

https://t.me/FCFL_FAN_TOKEN
Desmozgenes

Activity: 392
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:25:26 PM

Whoa, what just happened there?   Looks like we just got a nice new shiny logo Wink

Nice looking logo indeed!That just reminded me,are there any plans for some telegram airdrop?That could be way to get more people there,this project is great,and it would be even better with more people there in telegram group.
Cameron_ws

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:01:58 PM

Whoa, what just happened there?   Looks like we just got a nice new shiny logo Wink

Nice looking logo indeed!That just reminded me,are there any plans for some telegram airdrop?That could be way to get more people there,this project is great,and it would be even better with more people there in telegram group.

There isn't anything planned at the moment, but that could be a good idea...
cryptochuck

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:59:08 PM

The Fan Token is the voice of the Fans.

And we hear you in different languages.

Find Fan Token Telegram groups in different languages:

Turkish group: https://t.me/FCFL_TR
Russian group: https://t.me/FCFL_FAN_TOKEN_RU
Spanish group: https://t.me/fcfl_Es
French group: https://t.me/fcfl_fr

And of course our main English Fan Token group: https://t.me/FCFL_FAN_TOKEN
cryptdev

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:53:54 PM

The token sale is coming soon, please stay tuned for news and updates and be sure to visit the Telegram group from the prior post!
cryptochuck

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:10:55 AM

For announcements, information and just anything about Fan Token, check out our website: https://fcfl.io/
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: