Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:02:40 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Privacy getting important: Verge or Spectrecoin or DeepOnion??  (Read 1893 times)
maestr00

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:02:53 PM

From this 3, I'd pick XVG. But you need to be careful, because this is just another pump and dump coin
CryptoJoel

Activity: 102

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:54:20 AM

I'm betting on DeepOnion.  They got some great features implemented and upcoming.  Also, it's community based, which suggests it's not just a cash grab and forget about it coin.  Giving away Onions in the airdrops is a great way to reward those that are loyal.  Plus, I like proof of stake because you can earn more coins without having to buy and run a mining rig.
Ch1bi

Activity: 289
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:01:58 AM

I know it isn't on your list but I would have to say Monero. The value is higher than the coins you've listed and a lot of people rely on Monero's tech for private transactions. It's a proven coin, and I'm sure the value will continue to rise.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
jok1337

Activity: 634
Merit: 82

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:52:06 AM

Good Time to buy xspec
pvk444

Activity: 252
Merit: 47

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:22:46 PM

All the other coins can do all they want and say all the want, but to me the only real use anonymity alt is Monero. Yes, I am well aware it is behind price wise of Dash and Zcash,,, but I have never still seen use for those two coins, so for me, I cannot really explain how I as a normal user would ever need them when Monero already meets all my needs. Also, it is not getting important, it has always been important. Bitcoin still values privacy a lot. It is anonymity you are talking about I am sure.

Not sure what you use for comparison, but XSPEC has several privacy features which Monero does not have. Some even argue XSPEC is superior to Monero technically.
morningman

Activity: 55

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:50:33 PM

Definitely Spectrecoin. Tor integration with OBFS4 obfuscation. Stealth addresses coming up soon. This asset will skyrocket off the charts very soon. Hold on! It just launched! Lol. Soon the price will reach the stratosphere.
Travis726

Activity: 102

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:53:33 PM

I agree. I finally broke down and made a cryptopia account just for xspec and it hasnt let me down.  So much room for growth, just no marketing so has to catch on naturally.
RKh

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:11:52 PM

SpectreCoin already has:

- Integrated natively in-clinet TOR + masking TOR traffic mechanism (OBFS4) - helps to get though gov firewalls and provider monitoring
- Stealth Addresses
- Automatically Adjusted in size Ring Signatures (screws blockchain analyzers)
- 30-60 sec transactions on PoS

What will make it TOP10?

- Something no one in cryptoworld knows how to do - Staking (receiving rewards for supporting the network being a node) on Stealth Addresses - staking rewards come untraced
pvk444

Activity: 252
Merit: 47

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:52:46 AM

Definitely Spectrecoin. Tor integration with OBFS4 obfuscation. Stealth addresses coming up soon. This asset will skyrocket off the charts very soon. Hold on! It just launched! Lol. Soon the price will reach the stratosphere.

Small correction: stealth addresses are already implemented and working perfectly. At present, however, stealth addresses are an option. In a future version (Q2 2018), stealth addresses will be default.
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:17:14 AM

Verge is just a pump and dump coin which already pumped by mcafee. Better choose the other 2 coins i.e. deeponion and spectrecoin. Go for a split of both coins to ensure you get the best of both worlds. They are going straight up in 2018

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
trainasauruswrecks

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:20:10 AM

What people are saying about Monero is correct.  It's a great coin.  We've been hearing about Kovri for a long time now.  Hopefully they can get it implemented soon.

Of the three you actually asked about, SPECTRECOIN.  It's POSv3, It's wallet is integrated within TOR (so the problem with Janus (MITM) attacks are not an issue as it doesn't use exit nodes), it uses ring signatures (right now they are optional but they will be default coming this year), the 2.0 wallet is supposed to have anonymous staking. 
The other two I have reservations on.  Big ones.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬ ▬▬     SPECTRECOIN     ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
              Native TOR+OBFS4 ● Mobile & Stealth Staking Soon! ● Ghost Protocol              
XSPEC SlackTwitter  ◆ FacebookWebsite
Axcel-m

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:26:07 AM

I will count on DeepOnion.
In the past weeks there is a new developer in the team, a released whitepaper and a
working and stable wallet. You do not have to forget to have a view on the time schedule.
The intersting points comming in 2018 on the roadmap. For examble the android app.
But at the end there will be just one leading service...
generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 11:36:14 AM

What people are saying about Monero is correct.  It's a great coin.  We've been hearing about Kovri for a long time now.  Hopefully they can get it implemented soon.

Of the three you actually asked about, SPECTRECOIN.  It's POSv3, It's wallet is integrated within TOR (so the problem with Janus (MITM) attacks are not an issue as it doesn't use exit nodes), it uses ring signatures (right now they are optional but they will be default coming this year), the 2.0 wallet is supposed to have anonymous staking
The other two I have reservations on.  Big ones.

See bolded: Has anyone seen the method of how they are going to achieve this? I'm calling vaporware until it is stated clearly in a white paper or the code is listed for public scrutiny. I'm amazed at how many times we have ridiculous claims and speculators just assume the developers are telling the truth or can actually deliver. Anonymous POS is one of the boldest claims in this space, yet some are treating it as a done deal without even having been told how it's going to be implemented--that's stupid.

NinadB

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:03:34 AM

Looking into ZOIN coin now.
ahoenk

Activity: 1246
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:56:22 AM

These three coin is good for privacy coin.
1. Xspectre only small ammount in circullation and has a good feature for privacy. Ico only gathered 16k dollar.
2. Deep union distribution is from airdrop also will be used in tor network and by holding it you can get more deep union from airdrop.
3. Vege coin fast like doge coin and its privacy i called it doge in stealth mode.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
pr3m0nition

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:51:13 PM

based on tech alone, either xspec or verge. Although deep onion has done VERY well in the last couple months.

The Deep onion airdrop is more of a signature campaign than anything. But it provides a better distribution of coins this way instead of doing an ICO and allowing whales to gather a plethora. Also, the airdrop still has another 15 weeks i believe until its over so the price may correct once that happens.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Davido93

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:01:28 PM

DeepOnion -  super active staff,  huge community ,  new coin,  no ico,  growing step by step,  at the moment not listed in major exchanges

Xspec -  not a very new coin - 1y old. When it was 0.xx $ ,  no one mentioned him. When december was pumped all start to talk about xspec.

To sum up -  DeepOnion is better Smiley

▌▌   Anonymous and Untranceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
johncro_

Activity: 107

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:05:29 PM

DeepOnion -  super active staff,  huge community ,  new coin,  no ico,  growing step by step,  at the moment not listed in major exchanges

Xspec -  not a very new coin - 1y old. When it was 0.xx $ ,  no one mentioned him. When december was pumped all start to talk about xspec.

To sum up -  DeepOnion is better Smiley

maaan you conviced me that deeponion is better coin, very good arguments, i bet you know a lot about tech behind each coin
withche.07

Activity: 549
Merit: 259

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:19:53 PM

I cannot convince myself to buy and use deeponion. Its very hyped on forums because of airdrops but I cannot adopt it being good coin. On the other hand I love verge and spectre and believe them.

[]
▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████▀               █████▄
▄██████▀       ▀███████   █████▄
▄█████▀  ▄    █▄   ▀██▀  ▄  █████▄
████▀  ▄██  █  ███▄    ▄███  █████
▄███  ▄████ ███  ██▀     ▀███  ████▄
███         ▀███    ▄███▄   ▀█  ████
███  ████▄            ▀▀▀██▄     ███
████  ████ ████▀    █▄▄▄         ███
▀████  ██  ██▀  ▄██  ███▀▀      ███▀
█████  █  ▀  ▄████▀    ▄██▀  ▄████
▀█████     ▄█▀▀    ▄  ██▀  ▄█████▀
▀█████       ▄▄█████    ▄██████▀
▀█████               ▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████▀               █████▄
▄██████▀       ▀███████   █████▄
▄█████▀  ▄    █▄   ▀██▀  ▄  █████▄
████▀  ▄██  █  ███▄    ▄███  █████
▄███  ▄████ ███  ██▀     ▀███  ████▄
███         ▀███    ▄███▄   ▀█  ████
███  ████▄            ▀▀▀██▄     ███
████  ████ ████▀    █▄▄▄         ███
▀████  ██  ██▀  ▄██  ███▀▀      ███▀
█████  █  ▀  ▄████▀    ▄██▀  ▄████
▀█████     ▄█▀▀    ▄  ██▀  ▄█████▀
▀█████       ▄▄█████    ▄██████▀
▀█████               ▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
[|]
CorneKox

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:49:48 PM

Verge is quite a good coin too, it won't start to take off because of the team behind it unfortunately, but hey... they deliver and people who already tested the Wraith Protocol, say it works just fine! I believe in this coin... and it can come to 0,70 by the end of Februari in my opinion.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: