Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 06:12:05 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to know when to sell?  (Read 3917 times)
fahad.khan

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:09:08 PM

Can i anybody put me through the basics of knowing when to sell and when to hold?...
I actually don't know much about market rise in demand and supply and it's affecting me in daily trade of cryptocurrency.
Your profit and loss depends more on luck than your choices, but a general rule to follow is to sell a stock when it on the higher side, or the highest price you expect it to achieve, and buy a certain stock when its on the lower side.
okissabam

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:22:47 PM

Basically you know when to sell when the price dips down, as the rules of trading goes "buy low, sell high". Meaning you buy coins or tokens when the price is low or dumping and sell them when the price increases. It is just as simple as that, but you also have to keep an eye on when it dips and when it increases.
Bitcoininspace

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:41:16 PM

actually it's easy if you know the details about the price of the coin, you can predict from the details when he will go down and when he will go up so you can reduce the risk.
as the word warren buffen risks come when you do not know what you are doing.

that's right! Smiley  But I also think that the rate can not be predicted on 100 percent ...
mayidid

Activity: 210
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:51:34 PM

There's no real easy way to know when it's the right time to sell or buy. You have to try to determine where the high part of a trading range is and the low part. Sometimes you have to wait a long time to sell or buy. There should always be opportunities to sell since the price is always increasing, but you could miss chances to buy low.
sheryl26

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:00:38 PM

Can i anybody put me through the basics of knowing when to sell and when to hold?...
I actually don't know much about market rise in demand and supply and it's affecting me in daily trade of cryptocurrency.

When bitcoins hit another record high in the market and you have a lot of bitcoins in you but not worth millions then sell it you will have a lot of profit in there trust me. I am saying that sell it if it is not worth millions because if you money worth millions in the bitcoins you will have a long term selling time. Every after rise there will always a fall so probably sell it in a higher price before it falls. But if you do not need that much money then hold it more but to be must more secured just sell it then put it somewhere safe.
shan05

Activity: 154
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:22:18 PM

Thats a good question, some of us want a higher profit of btc but we dont know were to up and down because we cannot control the btc but if pumps every single minute meaning it has a chance to increase or higher profit and thats the time to sell botcoin.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
qwertyup23

Activity: 2268
Merit: 788

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:24:07 PM

Well, the answer primarily depends on your situation and decision towards your goal as an investor. Let's say you invested worth $1000 of bitcoins and after 2-3 weeks, the price of bitcoins suddenly skyrocketed making your initial investment of $1000 to $3000. You have the choice on whether or not, you cash it out or wait for another weeks/months and hope that bitcoin prices increase once again. You must also do your part by checking and updating yourself with news around bitcoin so you can have the advantage of speculating the prices on when they will drop/increase.
high_jack

Activity: 48

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:33:35 PM

actually it's easy if you know the details about the price of the coin, you can predict from the details when he will go down and when he will go up so you can reduce the risk.
as the word warren buffen risks come when you do not know what you are doing.

that's right! Smiley  But I also think that the rate can not be predicted on 100 percent ...
Nothing is easily to predict. It's the same with the selling problem. Just sell when you're feeling it's the top price with you. Don't be confused.
deddod

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:58:04 PM

note the latest news about the coins you hold, sometimes an issue may affect altcoin prices or you can also join some trading signal groups.

▄█▄
   ██▀  ▄█▄
  ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
 ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
▐█▌  ▄█▀  ▄▀
██   ██  
██   ██  
██   ██  
▐█▌  ▀█▄  ▀▄
 ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
  ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
   ██▄  ▀█▀
    ▀█▀
████
▀▀▀▀
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▐████
▀▀     ▄▄▄▄▄▀██████████▐████
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████▀ ▀▄▄▄     ▐████
▀▀     ▄▀███▄▄▄▄       ▐████
▄▄   ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▐████
▄▄   ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▐████

▀▄▄▀▀▀  ██████           ▐████
██████▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████

▄▄  ████▀▄██████████▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀ ▄████████████▐████
BIDIUM       ▄█▄
   ▄█▄
  ▀██

▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
  ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▐█▌
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
  ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▐█▌
 ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▄██
▄▀
  ▄█▀  ▄██
   ▀█▀
  ▄██
       ▀█▀

Rono

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:28:58 PM

When Is the right time to sell Its depends On The Situation of the Economy.Always Keep On Eye In Market place.Then Sell some Coin And Hold Some from it.

══════════════☛MORBEX.FINANCE☚═════════════
Giving Your Savings The Opportunity To Grow
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:37:25 PM

When you know that your in profit then sell. dont' be greedy because if you're greedy then you will lose something. but it depends on how you trust the coin itself. if you're a fundamentalist guy then try to speculate or read some blog about this company profile.
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:38:16 PM

The basic is you must know how to find top/ bottom price. People like use indicator ( MACD, RSI & MA ) and some people use news as speculation. You can use any knowledge you like but must have discipline, if not loss become your friend. Never forget to understand real market pattern to now the right time to buy/ sell, it will help you make money. Have a nice day.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
eydrea

Activity: 235
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:39:21 PM

I think when the value pumps that is the right time to sell you investment. And buy again when it is dump the value of cryptocurrency. But it is in your strategy when is your right time
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2380
Merit: 342

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:45:11 PM

I always sell my coins when the price is on the all time high and i just wait for the price to go on a dip or to go down and that is when i am going to buy again. That is my strategy and it works a lot compare to the past strategies that i have been using.
olazet1993

Activity: 25

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:01:37 PM

Selling immediately when you got the news which bring disadvantage to Bitcoin . Because the price will get down due to that news.
kriptotr

Activity: 249

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:06:12 PM

I always sell my coins when the price is on the all time high and i just wait for the price to go on a dip or to go down and that is when i am going to buy again. That is my strategy and it works a lot compare to the past strategies that i have been using.

There are some analysis indicators embedded to the price charts of each coin, they show the temperature of the market. For instance, RSI indicator. If it's bove 70, this mean a sell wave can hit that coin.
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1136

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:20:35 PM

There are some analysis indicators embedded to the price charts of each coin, they show the temperature of the market. For instance, RSI indicator. If it's bove 70, this mean a sell wave can hit that coin.
Not all the time on which technical analysis would really work into trading cryptocurrencies because based on my own experience they wont really tend to work out and not really reliable to be used anytime because prices wont really go as expected basing on your analysis of your technical tools this is why the market is soo really unpredictable but it s much better to have your own basis than on selling out in random moves.

kakaalbie

Activity: 38

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:33:33 PM

Sometimes I'm confused when to sell. When I hold and do not monitor the graph. In fact the rate is down. Keep studying
Andalusy

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:37:13 PM

In fact it is very easy to know when you should sell and when you should hold. When you have got the profit you want then that's when you can sell. If you have not got the profit you want you should hold. Or you will lose your money. I advise not to be too greedy in making money through trading, because many people are too ambitious to make a profit through trading but ultimately they lose a lot of money.
spyderbilt

Activity: 320
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:43:51 PM

you can sell it when the sale price is greater than the purchase price, you will get big profits and also do not lose. but before selling you have to think about and observe every movement of the coins, because the coin price can change time and hope not to disappoint you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: