Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:09:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to know when to sell?  (Read 3917 times)
beezare

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:01:48 PM

Can i anybody put me through the basics of knowing when to sell and when to hold?...
I actually don't know much about market rise in demand and supply and it's affecting me in daily trade of cryptocurrency.

All I know from trading how to know when to sell is when I see the price has gone up or when I already get the benefits as I want, whereas I will hold if bitcoin price goes down or I want to get more profit

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1414
Merit: 358

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:20:30 PM

Can i anybody put me through the basics of knowing when to sell and when to hold?...
I actually don't know much about market rise in demand and supply and it's affecting me in daily trade of cryptocurrency.
It is the main reason why trading can be considered as unpredictable job. We don't if the coin that we hold will go up or down. There is main thing that we should consider, trading is very risky job.
Creating N Action

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:06:13 PM

It's hard to find out when we sell the coin that we have chosen so it is important to know in finding the latest news about it or to ask the experts when it comes for trading. Be alert and keep an eye always about the trend of price of the coin to predict when we sell it. Actually, trading is risky because we don't know when will be the price grow.

MiiDoViic

Activity: 308
Merit: 119

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:13:56 PM

You can never get it right 100% . Just put a price that you wanna reach and is convinient for you and possible for the coin to acheive . Don't try to time the market because you will only exhaust yourself and end making the wrong decisions . HODL and watch, by doing that you will start to get familliar with certain patterns and movments of the prices and could help you predict what's the next move .
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:19:25 PM

You can't know exactly the best timing to sell your coins or tokens, even if you study carefully the market and the chart. It is depending in so many factors, and the crypto prices are volatiles, in general. So it is better to sell when the price hit some good level, especially for the coins without real potential.
Sum24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:32:47 PM

All I know from trading how to know when to sell is when I see the price has gone up or when I already get the benefits as I want, whereas I will hold if bitcoin price goes down or I want to get more profit
That’s nice to know that people have become so trained now almost all people are suppose to hold bitcoin at time of low price, they knows it is time to hold and wait till it rise because panic selling is nothing but only lose. This forum is best place to tell us that when we have to sell and when to buy but most of the time it is good to sell at high price and again buy at time to low price to hold again and so on.
Blue Bell

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:38:16 AM

a way to know when it's time to sell the coins you have when you've earned a profit and when the coin you hold has a decrease in buyers and volume. do not let you get stuck with a very expensive price.
What do you exactly mean? The thing is that if your coin is at highest price, obviously there are very less people ready to buy coins at that time. The thing is that your stance under this scenario is absolutely true. You really need to sell off your coin when it is exhibiting pumps and people are really to cash out their coins. When there are many buyers especially during the dumps of bitcoin, there are many buyers and that is not the right time for selling.
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:05:49 PM

Knowing when to sell is equally as important to knowing when to buy.  As the saying goes,  nobody can time the market but one can make intelligent guesses an speculations.  The best time to say Is when your asset h as reached your targeted price.
Obviously when you will buy at right price, only then you could sell it at right time and make handsome profits. When you are buying some coin at low price and selling it at high, only then you are making profit. Otherwise you are going in loss straight away. I am quite sure that there are people who do opposite and regret at the end of the day. I want to add that always set your target and follow that.
BlockTechnology

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:17:31 PM

I make a sale or buying some parts, thereby averaging the exchange of cryptocurrency
Freshmen

Activity: 334

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:08:37 AM

Knowing when to sell is equally as important to knowing when to buy.  As the saying goes,  nobody can time the market but one can make intelligent guesses an speculations.  The best time to say Is when your asset h as reached your targeted price.
When you think there is much profit gained now, just make a check. And if the check gives you true value then straightly go for any valid exchange and sell your coins. Same happens when you have intentions to buy a coin. There would be more and more coins but you must be having some solid research about your own coin. Buy it in the cheapest price as possible as you can.
nano77

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:27:46 AM

what I know all this time about selling and buying is to buy when the price is low then sell when the price is high or it is getting a profit and I have done it
anonymous2020

Activity: 120

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:48:03 AM

Selling is just about your decisions if we talk about when to sell then for me selling is just based on you if your satisfied enough for the price value as we know that the value of any rokens will up and down. And the better time to sell is when the price is higher.
appon12

Activity: 47

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:45:54 PM

I don't know bitcoin sell time, but i think sell through the recommended ways to sell it.
gerald246kru

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:25:26 AM

We can see that the market over the past few days is very exciting, bitcoin prices are continuously increasing in the past few days, now bitcoin has reached $ 10770 level and continues to increase very strong. As I analyze the chart, the bitcoin price will probably reach $ 13,000 and it will go down, at the right time for us to sell bitcoin.
Jaya912

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:33:52 AM

This is very simple way to do so. Sell or hold is just simple. Dont make you complicated.
Trading in every side will run something name profit, so just sell when we are in profit. No matter small or big , all depend on our strategy.
ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:35:21 AM

how to know when the right position to sell when you already get more than 200% profit you can sell it but when not then you should save the coin you have first.
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:38:04 AM

Knowing when to sell is easier than when to buy. If you have a target of profit then you will sell it whenever you reach the target unless you are greedy to get more profit above your target. On other side, knowing when to buy is a bit difficult as we should do some analysis first.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
KryptoK

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 08:48:17 AM

Selling and Buying is the hardest part. Depends why you want to sell ?

I actually sell on a certain gain but i only sell a part of my position mostly my initial invest on the position.
GelsoAM

Activity: 158

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:51:57 AM

Sell when you hit your tp price for that coin or when it pumps and wait for a bull exhaustion to happen then sell there because the buyers will weaken and sellers will take over the market.
sallee2

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:26:18 AM

We can see the past bitcoin prices are rising strongly over the past few days and broke the $ 10000 mark and are heading for the $ 12000 mark. I think that at this point the bitcoin prices have started to stabilize and they are not as strong as before, so at this point you should consider selling the bitcoin, because the bitcoin price can reverse and decrease any time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: