Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 04:21:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to know when to sell?  (Read 3917 times)
BlossomSp

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:08:49 PM

I think it's hard to predict the bitcoin value and the altcoin every day because we all now know the market is not stable these days. I think you will know when to buy and sell through the test chart or by checking the market value of the currency you want to invest.
Antgri

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:27:37 PM

Market is not stable now, it is difficult to predict altcoin
Ejanend

Activity: 460
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:10:13 PM

The basic rules of trading: buy when the price falls and sell when it grows. Despite the basics, the market can behave unstable and make jumps that can ruin you, or vice versa. In addition to trading knowledge, luck will come in handy  Smiley
You need to understand that market is not inclined towards pumps or dumps nor there is specific tenure of each of the phase. They can overtake each other any time and being a trader, you need to stay aware of this. It is easy to advise that go for grabbing coins at low rates and sell them off at higher but not easy to carry out practically. It demands much of the patience and sagacity but again not impossible.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Saigeky

Activity: 111

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:16:20 PM

Пpoвepяй нa биpжe, кaк бyдeт 10к или 11, cpaзy и пpoдaвaй
MainIbem

Activity: 1386
Merit: 400

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:33:41 PM

Can i anybody put me through the basics of knowing when to sell and when to hold?...
I actually don't know much about market rise in demand and supply and it's affecting me in daily trade of cryptocurrency.
Successful traders do not wait for a great leap in price to sell or buy. You can check YouTube for videos of the floor of an exchange. I  suppose the kind of what you want to know is different from that which traders need to trade.
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:39:19 PM

Its simple, sell it when price of bitcoin exceeds your entry price and bringing good profits for you as only holding and never selling won't allow you to make profits so instead of holding it too long you should sell when you are in profitable position as you always have an opportunity to buy it back when price falls in near future and that is the best strategy to get profits regularly.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
trand

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 08:50:49 PM

sell when you think that it is enough. Being too greedy can cause you a huge problem. My rule is to take a small profit: 5% every trade. Well, if you can take 5% every day in a month, you will x4 your balance when a month ends

logan16j

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:42:02 PM

Can i anybody put me through the basics of knowing when to sell and when to hold?...
I actually don't know much about market rise in demand and supply and it's affecting me in daily trade of cryptocurrency.
I think that so you can know the timing of the sale you need to know technical analysis, combined with market psychology to be able to make specific trading plans and know when to buy and sell. the most exactly . I think you should not have caught the bottom of the trade so try to sell at the most liquid points and buy good coin at average price.
elpiji

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:01:13 PM

the first thing to do is to make a profit for your investment. if you already get a profit from it then you can sell it because if too long hold feared the price will go back down because the fluctuating price so too risky to continue to hold it
JFry83

Activity: 59

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:41:17 PM

I tired two strategies Smiley 1st one was selling when I'm all happy and counting my $$ and thinking to myself "wow, how high can it possibly go?" and 2nd one was way simpler, selling 15% of coin that is profitable in order 2 invest the said profits into something else entirely.
Cointertrade

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:02:48 PM

I think for me i should know or learn to trade to be able for me to know when to sell and when is the perfect time to sell, thats what trade is profitable to do for a people they should learn to trade because i think trading is the key when to sell and when to hold ,if when is the perfect time to sell bitcoin.

atetess

Activity: 305

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:34:33 PM

As far as i know,  we can sell anytime as long as we already have some profit from what we invested but there are more chances of getting more profit upon holding it and wait for the huge pump in price.

spiderm4n15

Activity: 168
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:08:31 AM

Depends on your situation, how you view it, and what you think the market will do?

Do you think it’s at the highest potential or not?
Do you think that more or less people will get involved?
Do you view this as a quick cash maker or long term investment?

Once you have a general sense of the above you’ll be able to make your decisions.
Overall BTC is at it’s highest point  in the past x-number of years. And yes, there’s been a fantastic bull market. But, you’ll have to decide how this impacts your position.
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:29:24 PM

It is so hard to predict the bitcoin price value per day. We cannot assure what will happen to bitcoin value. Just like on stocks, we should know when to sell, or when to invest. Bitcoin is too risky for us, selling is the best way to earn, but you should know when to sell.

yes, it is difficult to predict bitcoin price because we still don't know when the price is down or up but we still have a clue to try to make a profit. and if we can watch the price trends in daily, I think we can use the analysis to predict where the price wants to go so we can follow the price and make the decision to buy or to sell or even to hold. the time to sell is when we can see that we can make a profit when the price is up and not hold because we want bigger profit.

I always have a target or a benchmark when I have to sell my bitcoin. of course the key is higher than the price I bought before, if the price has exceeded the price I bought earlier I will start doing the analysis when the price will stop rising then i will sell it, do not holdyour bitcoin for too long, if you want to get a quick profit
Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:38:08 PM

You must be very observant. You should know where to get the latest news about your holdings all the time. Just always apply the best trading rule which is to buy low and to sell high. We can't predict the value of our holdings so what we need to do about it is just to observe and wait for the possible changes.
stein888

Activity: 65
Merit: 2

"OPEN GAMING PLATFORM"

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:53:41 PM

Buy low sell high! That is the basic in trading, if the coin you are investing in drops, then that is the time when you should hold the coin. This time, almost 80% of traders are holding their coins and suffering 70% losses because the market is down. But they still believe that the price will go to the moon in the next months. The more people who buys the coin than those who sell will make the demand higher and the price will go up.

YUMERIUM    ❰❰❰  http://www.yumerium.com/  ❱❱❱
An Incentivized, Blockchain based Open Gaming Platform
KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:36:43 AM

It is so hard to predict the bitcoin price value per day. We cannot assure what will happen to bitcoin value. Just like on stocks, we should know when to sell, or when to invest. Bitcoin is too risky for us, selling is the best way to earn, but you should know when to sell.

yes, it is difficult to predict bitcoin price because we still don't know when the price is down or up but we still have a clue to try to make a profit. and if we can watch the price trends in daily, I think we can use the analysis to predict where the price wants to go so we can follow the price and make the decision to buy or to sell or even to hold. the time to sell is when we can see that we can make a profit when the price is up and not hold because we want bigger profit.

Not even crypto experts can tell the exact date from which bitcoin will start making progress. All they can do is tell that bitcoin will rise for one time at least in the year and by looking at the last end year value plus the rate at which it made progress, they make a wild guess for next high value. Moreover, bitcoin shows progress in the second half of the year. A person must just hold on his bitcoin for as long as possible because it has a very bright future.
Gringoblin67

Activity: 104

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:39:15 AM

About the topic, I don't sell all at once since there's no way in telling where price is going, So I sell on the way up in tranches and leave a small portion to ride out the trend.
Hagmonar

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:55:03 AM

The best time to sell your profulio is when already reach the higher profit you lemit in that tokens. Lets say you buy at 100 satoshi each 1 of that tokens and you hold it at 1 or 2 years and your price limet to sell is 1000 satoshi and after one year you see that the price aleady reach to 1000 satoshi then you can sell it at 10x profit in your investments.
carodupuis

Activity: 382

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency on Sexy

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:07:11 AM

sell can be known in the market, we can sell when the price is high and improving. this time the market can be used as a benchmark when to sell before the coins back down.
There is no doubt in this thing that you have to sell when the prices are high. Now the question arises, how much this high should be? When you know the market is highest at the peak right now? So for answering these questions, I advise you people to calculate the profit that you want to achieve in one time. this margin profit will help you to see whenever this is achieved, just sell without even getting in worry that have the market reached its highest or not?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: