Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:28:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to know when to sell?  (Read 3917 times)
Beremat

Activity: 263
Merit: 100

YGOLD is a Defi platform

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:53:22 AM

sell can be known in the market, we can sell when the price is high and improving. this time the market can be used as a benchmark when to sell before the coins back down.
There is no doubt in this thing that you have to sell when the prices are high. Now the question arises, how much this high should be? When you know the market is highest at the peak right now? So for answering these questions, I advise you people to calculate the profit that you want to achieve in one time. this margin profit will help you to see whenever this is achieved, just sell without even getting in worry that have the market reached its highest or not?
I totally agree with you. you have to set own profit margin for each coin. you must trade and invest based on knowledge and experience. Do not based on the trend. do not try to find the peaks, because you never find them. Do not too greedy. If not, you will lose your money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
billtonz123

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:12:13 AM

if you want to know, when the time to sell and when the time to buy. you must learn and study about strategy. so many strategy you can find it which are suitable with yourself, but from all of strategy, usually people still use resistent, resistent is the line that connects the upper boundary with the lower boundary then meets in 1 pointy. with that we can know when the time to we can sell or we can buy
greenclub09

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:14:13 AM

i think as a trader we always have to predict the price we will sell if the price reach our target, so the first thing we should do is set our own target price, when the market is too green, we should never be greedy, sell a little slowly don't wait until the peak to sell because we will never know when is the peak reached, but when the market drops and we loss more than 10%  we should cconsider to sell to cut losses because if we keep holding, we may get huge losses in the future.

RenBct

Activity: 233
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:42:46 AM

When there is a pattern that indicates that btc will go down of course i want to sell because i don't want to FOMO or i just want to be part of that profit even the market is bearish

kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:54:38 AM
Merited by Md Saad (4)

This is the challenge for you. Basically, If you have the latest information about the blockchain system then you could find the way when you have to sell your stock. for this purpose, you have to make a proper planning about the price target. And keep watching the price trend. I think if the price would come to close to your target then you may take an instant decision regarding selling. One thing, Don't be hurry when you sell your stock because no one ever knows that the pick level. So a proper planning is the best way for trading properly. But from my perspective, latest information would be helpful for you regarding selling time.
bearexin

Activity: 1162
Merit: 168

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:16:38 AM

It is so hard to predict the bitcoin price value per day. We cannot assure what will happen to bitcoin value. Just like on stocks, we should know when to sell, or when to invest. Bitcoin is too risky for us, selling is the best way to earn, but you should know when to sell.

yes, it is difficult to predict bitcoin price because we still don't know when the price is down or up but we still have a clue to try to make a profit. and if we can watch the price trends in daily, I think we can use the analysis to predict where the price wants to go so we can follow the price and make the decision to buy or to sell or even to hold. the time to sell is when we can see that we can make a profit when the price is up and not hold because we want bigger profit.

Selling at the right time is the most important thing to do as if you failed to do so, then it will be very much difficult for you to make some good earnings and that you will not be able to have your desired amount of profit then. If you want to have some good profit, then the best thing which can help you out is that you should go for selling your coins only at time when the market is very much high.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:53:05 AM

When you are earning,  it is time to sell your bitcoin or altcoins but if you really wanted to earn a huge income or profit you can do some holding for a great chance of great profit as soon as the price already increase.
Selling as soon as you are earning profit is a huge mistake that is something that many did when the price of bitcoin went above 1000 and now they're regretting that they sold for such a price and not only they sold for a bad price they waited for the price of bitcoin to crash and they never bought it again which means that even with the current cheap prices they have lost a lot of money, they could have been better just holding their bitcoins.
angrynerd88

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

Hodlers Network

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:26:16 AM

Simple rule is buy at low and sell at high but it need patience,Market analysis and external factors need to know can help to take right decision to sell out.There are target and goals if you feel you achieved it and feel maximize the profit then good decision to sell for next move.

Rebisco

Activity: 650
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:08:55 AM

Can i anybody put me through the basics of knowing when to sell and when to hold?...
I actually don't know much about market rise in demand and supply and it's affecting me in daily trade of cryptocurrency.
You should have targets for you to know when is the right time to sell your coins. When my altcoins increase 5%-10%, I can say that it is the right time to sell my coins. It depends on your target for you to say that it is the right time to sell your coins.
mega

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:34:48 AM

Its depend upon you either your goals are short term or long term and your selection worthy having potential to grow or not.simple rule is buy when market at down and sell when market is high.If you feel the moment maximize the profit sell out.

Got my account back! It was hacked. Sorry about it :|
mendozaaria1

Activity: 104
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 08:30:16 AM

Can i anybody put me through the basics of knowing when to sell and when to hold?...
I actually don't know much about market rise in demand and supply and it's affecting me in daily trade of cryptocurrency.
I can find out if I can sell Bitcoin if it is at a high price, and if Bitcoin is big enough to handle or if there is no money, Bitcoin really needs to sell it at a low cost or above.

UnitedCrowd◈TRANSPARENT◈SECURE◈COMPLIANT◈
Digital direct fundings for your company  (https://unitedcrowd.com/)
[/cente
James andrew

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:18:41 AM

At first you should knowledge about it and give your many time here and check when price down and up when price is down you buy some btc and when price is rise you sell your btc but when you buy some btc and price is down you hold it
MRY

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 10:58:18 AM

I think, to know when the right time to sell is to look at the market and if the market is green or rising and you already get a profit then you can sell it

futureofeth

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:06:18 AM

You have to keep track of your investment because you need to keep checking in the market what was your buy order and what was your sell order. Before selling you need to compare those things in order to make the profit on the investment you made.
mia khalifa

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:09:57 AM

according to the experience I have ever had the right time to sell the bitcoin or coin you bought when the coin has already decreased the interest or you can see from the market activity, if the movement of coin is already weakened then you should take advantage to sell it or when have got profit you can also take advantage of never to be greedy.
Valzzz005

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:26:01 AM

Of course when the price is very high like if they are closer to the highest peek they have achieved last time then it is the time that you should be ready to.sell not all of it because it might grow a little more but taking a huge risk because if a greed it just gonna lead you into a huge downfall and you are gonna gain almost nothing again. And if youbseel that the market and red notice if it is really in a huge drop.if yes then hold buy if no then sell it before it will drops a huge more.
btsjungkook

Activity: 333
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:12:51 PM

when bitcoin gets up again the right time to sell your bitcoins because you're not losing it and you'll definitely earn a big deal here
DiscretePatriot

Activity: 104

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:15:42 PM

In an uptrend, you sell when your trailing stop is hit. This means that whenever price goes up, your target selling price also goes up instead of sticking with the old stop loss price. Doing so enables you to preserve your gains.
kuncimobil

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:50:41 PM

do not trade if you do not know when the time is right to sell or buy because if you do not know the knowledge about trading then you will lose your money, you should always see the market to know if this time to sell or buy, if the price drops or red then You can buy and sell when the market goes up or green
dzhan

Activity: 743
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:57:23 PM

You have to analuze the chart and study the market before buying, and keep doing so before selling, to sell with the highest possible price, and get the maximum of earning. Sometimes you need holding and waiting, for example nowadays the whole market is down, so we need to wait patiently until the prices go up again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: