Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:53:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to know when to sell?  (Read 3917 times)
novocaine

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:11:36 PM

I know when is the right time to sell the coins you have when I already get more than 100-150% profit, but I rarely sell the coins I have because I want to play long term.

You should really look at the market when the number of traffickers selling their Bitcoin is owned is when you should sell it. Do not try to keep it as high as possible, do not let greed make you change your mind.
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:41:23 PM

Can i anybody put me through the basics of knowing when to sell and when to hold?...
I actually don't know much about market rise in demand and supply and it's affecting me in daily trade of cryptocurrency.

Actually its really hard to predict here in crypto currency when our token or coins will rise its value,  In fact that is why its very interesting. You may set your designated price of your coin that you had invested and you must keep monitoring of it, so that you will get the right timing of selling.
Cyanics

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:31:24 PM

Consult with an investment and bitc expert and act accordingly as I do because I am still a novice
Shinvenice

Activity: 77

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:02:42 AM

You should always monitor price in the market. Buying when the price drop and hold when its not moving up then sell if the price increase with higher price than how much you buy. You should be aware on what is happening in the market so you will not loss your income.
fia_naila

Activity: 770
Merit: 258

The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:45:52 AM

You can hold any coin even it ia shit coin when the marketcap grow up like last year. Fresh money flow in to the market and you need to seel it when its peak. What is the sign of peak ? Usualy peak sign is when coin going really high in just one day it is create fomo and created selling volume from old holder.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
vmklq

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:00:23 AM

When you buy this currency at a price, we cannot sell it at the price you purchased. Investment requires patience, and we wait for the rise to consider selling.
btcformula

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:35:01 AM

from long tram i can say wait for new ath or crossing previous all time high of coin. always keep on eye volume it tells many things
quuyt4

Activity: 165

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:56:28 AM

No one knows when Bitcoin prices will rise or fall. What we can do is wait. When you think there is a rise before the price comparison, you may consider selling your Bitcoin.
NIEX_88

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:01:39 AM

Actually easy way to know when we should sell the coin we buy, when you think the profit is sufficient then that's the right time to sell it. In addition we should often read and be active in discussion forums such as bitcoin discussion, trading discussion, or it could be in local boards. From there we can get knowledge about how to be a good trader and also about the news about bitcoin and altcoin, so we can better know when we should buy and sell our coin so as not to cutloss and always profit.

shkon5

Activity: 135

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:05:52 AM

We don’t know when to sell specific products, but we need to pay close attention to the latest currency news. When prices have risen, we can sell them, but during this time, I think it is better not to sell them for the time being.
BooMoon

Activity: 151

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:08:18 AM

First of all, you should always pay attention to market trends, and there are some international news that if there are some negative news about cryptocurrencies internationally, then all cryptocurrency prices will be affected, then you can choose to sell.
SchiefelbeinBTC

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:28:29 AM

Consult with an investment and bitc expert and act accordingly as I do because I am still a novice
swetka

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:34:37 AM

First of all, you should always pay attention to market trends, and there are some international news that if there are some negative news about cryptocurrencies internationally, then all cryptocurrency prices will be affected, then you can choose to sell.
I think that the question itself is similar, because people earn Bitcoin just because it is a good opportunity to improve their financial condition. If we have earned a crypto currency or bitcoin, then sell it when you need money.
Redhead5

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:15:15 PM

Can i anybody put me through the basics of knowing when to sell and when to hold?...
I actually don't know much about market rise in demand and supply and it's affecting me in daily trade of cryptocurrency.

Actually its really hard to predict here in crypto currency when our token or coins will rise its value,  In fact that is why its very interesting. You may set your designated price of your coin that you had invested and you must keep monitoring of it, so that you will get the right timing of selling.

Agreed in your opinion. We need to monitor the market condition prior to decide to sell our coins to get enough profit from it. Because this crytocurrency market are very volatile and unpredictable in behavior. To be vigilant always in market condition will might lead us the perfect timing of selling and probably getting higher profit as well.
tooiu3

Activity: 169

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:30:16 PM

The best time to sell should no one know. But as investors, I think the most important thing is to be patient. We should learn to wait and wait for the price to rise.
Charity07

Activity: 178

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:32:34 PM

Sell when you have profit already dont be too greedy for it might slip away.. Hold when you think your asset have big potential..im not a good trader i just follow my own stinct and believe on my own skills too.. I have learn a lot from here by reading others opinion ad strategy.. I apply it myself and work out fine.
Adrin

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:24:49 PM

Well, I see you want to know that when perfect time to sell but it is totally depend on you because how many price and when you buy your altcoin. It is a another solution if you see market is growing faster pump so just wait and check your profit if you have a some profit you can sell this time very easily because without profit if you sell your money will be lose.
noah tall

Activity: 524
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:32:41 PM

Easy. If you need to sell to pay something you sell, if you need to sell because you have debt you sell. If you need urgent money than you can sell but otherwise there is no point of selling at all. Just keep it and hoard it and save it for the future until you may need it. Its never too late to sell, always postpone selling as further down the road as you can.

Arroware

Activity: 272

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:37:16 PM

my opinion if bitcoin price with high value better we can sell it now, because better profit in a short time, and you can hold long term for us which is very good with bigger profit.
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1345

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 12:51:52 PM

That's what actually makes trading very interesting and profitable for some people. No one knows with 100% guarantee exactly when BTC's price will rise or crash. You make profit by thinking about the price possibilities and reducing your risks.
Agree on this. There is no 100% guarantee on every trade we do, trading is very risky. You may lost your hard earned money in just a second. My suggestion is better to hold for long term position. Just keep hoarding, because in hoarding, you may earn so big in just a short period of time.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: