Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 03:16:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Paypex (PAYX) : Digital Payment Processor - Official  (Read 4625 times)
meisner

Activity: 619
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:53:27 PM

Let me ask you one question why are they better than Paypal and Visa. They are... not better. Thats why do we need them a lot. We do have one Visa and Mastercard.

Letopisets

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:26:52 AM

Let me ask you one question why are they better than Paypal and Visa. They are... not better. Thats why do we need them a lot. We do have one Visa and Mastercard.
and the better bitcoin or dash? I think this question will be applicable to all crypto-currencies. But the most important thing is that this gives anonymity of payments.
PchelkaMaja95

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:05:52 AM

In fact, it will be just fine. I think that the crypto currency has advantages over conventional money and you all know these advantages.
orchideja75

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:33:09 AM

Such a payment system will be in demand in the future. I think this will be in great demand and I want to buy tokens in the near future.
Well, we'll see. Now I would like to see working prototypes and would like to know the news about how the negotiations are going with partners.
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:43:09 AM

I also want to learn more about the benefits of this product. I don't think the team is creating a duplicate of existing solutions. A more detailed description of the white paper would help us understand the ceenost of the application.
Shangerian

Activity: 172
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:34:44 AM

I also want to learn more about the benefits of this product. I don't think the team is creating a duplicate of existing solutions. A more detailed description of the white paper would help us understand the ceenost of the application.
This payment solution is based on Ethereum Blockchain, and the interaction between the parties when performing payments is based on smart contracts. Due to this, the transaction speed increases and decreases commission compared to the usual payments. I understand the description of the product.
Truthfinder76

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:35:15 AM

Such a payment system will be in demand in the future. I think this will be in great demand and I want to buy tokens in the near future.
Well, we'll see. Now I would like to see working prototypes and would like to know the news about how the negotiations are going with partners.
Now the token is available on the exchange, and if you follow the roadmap, we will soon see a ready development solution. I hope the team is preparing a presentation.
Fielbairdi

Activity: 156

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:18:42 AM

Now the token is available on the exchange, and if you follow the roadmap, we will soon see a ready development solution. I hope the team is preparing a presentation.
I'll wait for these events. I see that the growth of token value on exchange has been going on for some time. I think this activity shows the community's interest in simple shopping through this app.
Vasyafet

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:53:51 AM

This payment solution is based on Ethereum Blockchain, and the interaction between the parties when performing payments is based on smart contracts. Due to this, the transaction speed increases and decreases commission compared to the usual payments. I understand the description of the product.
In words it looks very good. But how will it work in life? To make the most functional product for business companies and very easy to use for a simple consumer is the task is not simple.
Arcurislahalyn

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:05:16 PM

In words it looks very good. But how will it work in life? To make the most functional product for business companies and very easy to use for a simple consumer is the task is not simple.
I think this will be in demand if the project has agreements with major partners. It will be just fine for me.
alexsmalex

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:22:39 PM

I think this will be in demand if the project has agreements with major partners. It will be just fine for me.
I think the developers tell us about this. As an investor it will be important for me to know the answers to these questions. I will follow the growth of this project and the integration of the system.
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:52:48 PM

I think the developers tell us about this. As an investor it will be important for me to know the answers to these questions. I will follow the growth of this project and the integration of the system.
I see that the system will work just fine. But I would like to see how this all in practice can work.
Berthiracha

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:20:33 PM

An excellent project with a huge future outlook and if the team fulfills its plans, the price of the token will quickly go up.
I would like to see how this will work in practice, but in any case it will be very interesting for me.
PchelkaMaja95

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:37:09 AM

beautiful design. I think it has all the prospects for the future. I will follow the growth of this project. I think this will all be pretty much in demand.
Well, let's see what happens after the launch. First, you will need to find the major partners who will accept these tokens. As successes with this direction.
angrygerl

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:23:27 AM

beautiful design. I think it has all the prospects for the future. I will follow the growth of this project. I think this will all be pretty much in demand.
Well, let's see what happens after the launch. First, you will need to find the major partners who will accept these tokens. As successes with this direction.
and when will this network be launched? This transaction speed is really impressive. I think I will use this network.
Amaureshands

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:03:27 AM

and when will this network be launched? This transaction speed is really impressive. I think I will use this network.
A great project with a great future prospect. I will monitor its implementation and I'm glad that the tokens are already being traded on the exchange.
orchideja75

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:38:58 AM

A great project with a great future prospect. I will monitor its implementation and I'm glad that the tokens are already being traded on the exchange.
Will the tokens be added to other exchanges in the future? Perhaps some popular exchanges?
Ulavaradys

Activity: 164

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:41:57 AM

Will the tokens be added to other exchanges in the future? Perhaps some popular exchanges?
This is an extra cost to the team. I think that one exchange is enough at this stage of project development. That all interested participants could buy them. But let's see what the project team will offer us.
alexsmalex

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:59:06 AM

This is an extra cost to the team. I think that one exchange is enough at this stage of project development. That all interested participants could buy them. But let's see what the project team will offer us.
This can actually lead to additional costs for the project. But often investors want to see a token on authoritative exchanges. I think that expanding the list will be after development to a greater extent.
Ferayleyos

Activity: 107

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:50:31 AM

In the third quarter of 2018, the team planned to launch the Affiliate program, attract new customers, enter new markets. What has already been done?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: