Bitcoin Forum
July 19, 2024, 07:55:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] JSEcoin  (Read 41197 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
rod1

Activity: 42
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:20:22 PM

How muvh is ico price. I mine jsecoin and 1 jse every hour. That is profitable?

Depending on the CPU you have, you can get up to more than 4JSE coins per hour.
Consider it an investment, which can bear good fruit in the future.

When the Bitcoin came out almost ten years ago, its value I believe was even lower than that of JSEcoin in its ICO.

Mejor parecer tonto por preguntar, Que ignorar...
Llanbedr

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:37:27 PM

I am still getting these today, though yesterday seemed OK.

Another message I get is:

JSE Socket Disconnect
Restarting JSE Socket.IO and Mining at 30 min Intervals

What is the significance of  "30 min intervals"? Is mining not continuous?
whotheff

Activity: 762
Merit: 35

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 08:41:30 PM

Started my own crypto blog, this time in English! Kiss

And guess which is the first topic Wink?

majestymage

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 10:17:08 PM

When the Bitcoin came out almost ten years ago, its value I believe was even lower than that of JSEcoin in its ICO.
you cannot compare here the btc with jse. the coin supply has significant differences so the price would also be very different.

██████
                                             ██████▄▄
                                             ██████  ▀▀▀▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄▄▄▄                             ▄▀ █ ▀▄         █▀████
         █████          ████             ▄▀   █   ▀▄     ▄▀   █
         █████          ████       ▄▄▄▄▄▀     █     ▀▄ ▄▀    █
       ▄▀     █         █▀▄█▀▄     █████     █       ▄▀▄    █
     ▄▀        ▀▄      █▄█▄▄█▄▀█▀▀▀█████     █     ▄▀   ▀▄ █
█████      ▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀█ █   ▀▄  ▀▄   █ █     █   ▄▀     █████
████████▀▀▀       █  █  █    █    ▀▄█   █  ████▄▀       █████
█████   ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▀█  █      █    █▀▄   █▄████         ▄▀
                  ▀█▀▀███     ▀▄  █  ▄█▀▀  █          ▄▀
                  █  ▄▀▀▀      █ █▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  █       ▄▀
             ░█████▄▀         ████        ▀▀▄█    ▄▀
              █████           ████▀▀▀▄▄▄      ███████
              ▀▀▀▀▀                     ▀▀▀▄▄▄███████
                                              ███████
                                              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
/iTEX/./INNOVATING TRADING EXCHANGE/.
/Whitepaper/ /Sign Up/ /Buy Token Now/

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
rod1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:36:38 AM

you cannot compare here the btc with jse. the coin supply has significant differences so the price would also be very different.

Obvious, there are differences in the maximum amount of existing coins, as well as in their distribution system, BUT the comparison I made is merely demonstrative of how you can have a profit if you invest on time, in a good project.

No need for JSE to be worth more than 1000 USD for each TOKEN, with its value reaches 1 dollar, we are talking about that if you bought at 0.006, you almost get a profit 200x, that is if you invested 1 USD when its price it was 0.006 USD, you will get a profit of almost 200 USD. And that of reaching 1 USD for JSE is something that many might consider difficult to achieve, but with that they give an idea of the potential of profit of this currency, if they add the qualities that JSE offers and that make it different from the rest of TOKENS that seem to be just clones of a single old-fashioned model.

devinphp

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:12:55 PM

I am developing a simple website engine in PHP, and I have got a question.
Are the many short (20-30 seconds) mining periods effective on a webpage, or is the long (more minutes long) period the only effective in mining?
I have to decide how to make it:
1.: More separate pages with shorter mining periods, but better SEO results
2.: Less separate pages with longer mining periods, but worse SEO results
Thanks a lot!
JSEcoin (OP)

Activity: 261
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:49:09 AM

Llanbedr the 30 min resets are meant to be there. Basically we have a limit on how long the socket can stay open for so before it gets disconnected anyway we close it via the client-side code and then restart it again. This also means if something goes wrong in that 30 min period the socket is reset automatically and restarts.

whotheff, thanks for writing about the project! Like the new blog, good luck with it.

devinphp, the publisher algorithm works mainly on unique opt ins. I'd say that there wouldn't be much difference to earnings either way as a user will see the opt in banner when they first get to the site so don't take it too much into account when designing the site. I think the most important factors are user engagement and number of unique visitors. I'm starting to sound like Matt Cutts but making a site with high quality content should be the best way to maximise both these factors.

JSEcoin is a browser mined blockchain, powered by webmasters and built for mainstream adoption
Live platform since August 2017 - ICO starts 11th July 2018
https://jsecoin.com
rudicode

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:16:44 AM

When total jse distribute reach 20,000,000 does this mean that ico is over and jse will be added to exchanges?
rod1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:57:12 PM

When total jse distribute reach 20,000,000 does this mean that ico is over and jse will be added to exchanges?

It is assumed that the distribution is by rounds, being the first of 20 million JSE, which means that the exchanges are until after the last round on October 11, 2018

JSEcoin (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:10:24 AM

Yes the plan is to apply for exchange listing after the ICO closes which will be Oct 11th or if we reach the hard cap 5b.

JSEcoin is a browser mined blockchain, powered by webmasters and built for mainstream adoption
N8t3n

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:30:50 AM

Keep up the good work.
I love the idea behind JSE and the technical setup.
Hopefully the exchange listings go well after the ico and the coin will get its establishement in the market.
We need ideas like this to secure the future of "greencoins".
scanfornuts.com

Activity: 58

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 03:04:42 AM

are there plans to implement an update alert for the desktop application?
Dreykku

Activity: 98
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:07:48 AM

It's decided! I'm participating to the ICO! Really hopeful for this project. And i also keep mining JSECOIN, even thought it's becoming harder and harder to mine, but that's a good sign!
JSEcoin (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:57:23 AM

scanfornuts, update alerts for mining rewards? No plans,  I guess we could do something with push notifications or something like that. Not sure if it would be annoying though?

Thank you everyone, we reached our first target yesterday. We have the funds now in place to pay for exchange listing and give us a budget for PR and marketing to raise awareness of the project.

wimlem

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:38:31 AM

scanfornuts, update alerts for mining rewards? No plans,  I guess we could do something with push notifications or something like that. Not sure if it would be annoying though?

I guess scanfornuts means an update alert, on releasing a new version of the client. That would be an nice feature indeed ;-)
Nik735

Activity: 97

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:16:59 AM

#JSEcoin The idea that one can enjoy the games and also have the chance to earn some tokens for incentives can be a very attractive proposition and am sure that many will get attracted to this kind of a platform. Smiley Smiley Smiley
migiz

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:07:35 PM

Hello folks, im very excited about this project, this is My first startup thing ever.

i have been thinking realistic market Price how high JSEcoin Will reach and has someone invested before on startup crypto's before?

If Bitcoin Will Make same Peak next yer to 20k what you expect to happen JSEcoin Price? how high/low it Will go after that.

But this has been no mattet what very amusing project to Be within and its like hobby to me instead of investment!
rod1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:53:01 PM

Hello folks, im very excited about this project, this is My first startup thing ever.

i have been thinking realistic market Price how high JSEcoin Will reach and has someone invested before on startup crypto's before?

If Bitcoin Will Make same Peak next yer to 20k what you expect to happen JSEcoin Price? how high/low it Will go after that.

But this has been no mattet what very amusing project to Be within and its like hobby to me instead of investment!

The JSEcoin team can not answer you how much the value of your currency can rise, because that would be considered "speculation", and that can be considered undue and in some places that is even considered a crime.

But others outside the project, if they can at least give their opinion on how much can be worth.

If we compare with Bitcoin, we must consider the total amount of existing currencies, which in the case of Bitcoin are 21 million and in the case of JSEcoin are 10 billion, but in equivalent capital the Bitcoin is currently around 360 billion dollars and in the case of JSEcoin if we take into account the capital in value of ICO would be about 60 million dollars, if we match the capital, in case JSEcoin reaches a similar capital value, it could exceed a value of more than 60 USD per JSE token, which means that if you invested 50 USD during the ICO period you would receive about 8333 JSE (without counting the bonus) that if you multiply them by 60 you would get a total of 499,980 USD (almost half a million dollars, for having invested only 50 USD).

* The total capital of Bitcoin taken into account is based on the current average quote.

We have to take into account that the value of cryptocurrencies depends on many factors, so it is never a guarantee that its value will reach that of Bitcoin (at least in total capital)

crytonut

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:33:09 PM

Well, as of today I see an elephant in the room.

We reached the 20 million JSE ICO distribution a few days ago, and there has been about a further 150k distribution after that, so far.

At this pace, that means only about 150 million ICO distribution by end date of Oct. 11. This isn't even higher than the total amount that has been mined as of today. There would be no point dragging the ICO out beyond that.

That means about $900k for the team to advance the project. Is that enough? I don't know.

This is far below the 5 billion distribution or $30 million hard cap hoped for. I understand though that something far below $30 million, but still much above $900k, could still be adequate.

What I see are many more interested in getting the exchange going and fantasizing about possible price, than actually investing in the project in the first place.

There are 90k+ registrants, 20K+ publishers, and 3k+ miners, the vast majority whom have apparently not yet showed up for the ICO.

I would have thought these groups would have been the most dependable investors. Apparently not, so far.

I don't know the JSE team, but am impressed with what they've done and how they've handled everything so far. I hope others vote with some of their funds as well to make the fantasies a reality.
sencix

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:31:09 AM

JSE just needs a couple of good investors to put this coin on top. It will be there soon.

https://blockchain.jsecoin.com/#/Stats

There are already thousands of miners via (publisher accounts), and about 4000 self miners on the platform.
Also whoever owns a website, I suggest that you add the code to it if you want to earn more JSE.

Send some woofs to SHIB: 0x6424EC98204dCaB6D73Dbf49156656abCd858bAc Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: