Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:10:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] JSEcoin  (Read 41197 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Zaxaroffff

Activity: 300
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:59:54 PM

@whotheff answers to your questions:

1. The jsecoin.com domain is currently a single point of failure. All the publisher traffic goes through it and it's used for the platform miners as well, all be it a subdomain and separate nodes. The vast majority of traffic goes through the Google load balancer that handles that domain name and then splits it off in different directions. If the website died then this wouldn't affect the publisher or platform system because they are separate. If that domain got hacked/stolen etc. then we would have to either figure out how to get it back or register a new domain and rebrand or something along those lines. It wouldn't be a good scenario. We will always need a point of discovery for the network, to mitigate risk however at a later stage it would be beneficial to divide this into multiple access points around the globe, perhaps even owned and managed by partners.

2. If you believe that Ethereum is real decentralzation or decentralized enough to meet your criteria then we will be fully integrating the ERC20 functionality in October so users can hold tokens in 3rd party wallets on Ethereums blockchain, transfer between wallets, deposit/withdraw to and from the platform. With the JSE network we need more volume before we open up the client-side consensus (end goal). We currently have around 20,000 concurrent active connections at any one time which wouldn't be enough to prevent a 51% attack from a large bot net. We could use the interim solution at any point which is actually coded and ready to go. Currently the nodes use trusted ECDSA signatures to prevent attacks but we could turn this off by changing one variable in the code base which would enable a standard consensus system using the node servers. We would need some incentive to 3rd parties to run the nodes and at enough scale to prevent abuse, PoS or something like that. Ideally I'd like to see the network get a huge influx of publisher traffic when we list on exchange and tokens become tradeable and hold a USD value. Then we can start work on rolling out the webRTC network in stages. It'll be a slow process and something we need to do lots of testing with. We have already run tests it in a local environment but this is very different to a real world scenario where funds are at stake. The client-side consensus algorithm will be up and running securely throughout the network in 2019, exact date I wouldn't like to say until we are closer to a finished product.

Thanks for the thorough reply! When I try to question a coin's fundamentals, they usualy delete my post.
While with JSEcoin, I even get a detailed explanation!
Which is why I'm certain I did the right choice with you guys!

The attitude of developers JSEcoin to users is respect. This was the first reason why I considered this project promising a year ago.

Now I'm most worried about the lack of interest in ICO. As if the lack of money did not affect the implementation of ambitious project plans.

zevolutionnz

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:24:59 PM

spectacular project aiming at improvements in the mining environment of coins through navigators, whose main objective is to reduce the damages caused to the environment. I am very happy to see a company thinking so you will revolutionize this means of mining
aron presley

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:56:42 PM

Your jsecoin project is successful and has achieved the goal that was planned and we hope this project will attract more investors. good luck!
Very strong team of experts in this field, I highly recommend!
JSEcoin (OP)

Activity: 261
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:05:10 PM

Thank you for the comments. I'm not sure where these are coming from but some of the recent comments sound automated or generic. I'd just like to point out that this isn't something we are doing internally. If this is to do with the Bitcointalk signature bounty program then you don't need to post a message in the thread you need to setup a signature relating to JSEcoin in your profile.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile

JSEcoin is a browser mined blockchain, powered by webmasters and built for mainstream adoption
Live platform since August 2017 - ICO starts 11th July 2018
https://jsecoin.com
care2yak

Activity: 779
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:41:31 PM

2. If you believe that Ethereum is real decentralzation or decentralized enough to meet your criteria then we will be fully integrating the ERC20 functionality in October so users can hold tokens in 3rd party wallets on Ethereums blockchain, transfer between wallets, deposit/withdraw to and from the platform. With the JSE network we need more volume before we open up the client-side consensus (end goal). We currently have around 20,000 concurrent active connections at any one time which wouldn't be enough to prevent a 51% attack from a large bot net. We could use the interim solution at any point which is actually coded and ready to go. Currently the nodes use trusted ECDSA signatures to prevent attacks but we could turn this off by changing one variable in the code base which would enable a standard consensus system using the node servers. We would need some incentive to 3rd parties to run the nodes and at enough scale to prevent abuse, PoS or something like that. Ideally I'd like to see the network get a huge influx of publisher traffic when we list on exchange and tokens become tradeable and hold a USD value. Then we can start work on rolling out the webRTC network in stages. It'll be a slow process and something we need to do lots of testing with. We have already run tests it in a local environment but this is very different to a real world scenario where funds are at stake. The client-side consensus algorithm will be up and running securely throughout the network in 2019, exact date I wouldn't like to say until we are closer to a finished product.

@JSEcoin, just to clarify your response... while all these will be happening on October and onwards, and until the criteria you mentioned is achieved, is my understanding correct that it's fine to keep our coins in the JSE platform if we choose to? Or do we need to move them? How do we go about doing that? Thank you.
cdrx

Activity: 441
Merit: 109

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:34:41 PM

You can keep them on platform as long as you want ( + you are extra-protected by 2FA and pin )

To move is only optionally. This option is available after ICO ends. You can send to exchange or any compatible ERC20 token wallet, like MyEtherWallet.com.
lkeyb

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:00:10 PM

I'm quite contented with the way things are moving forward with the JSEcoin a real innovative project!
mike0829

Activity: 161

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:33:06 PM

Being a fairly experienced crypto trader, I always exercise extreme caution when it comes to new altcoins, but with JSEcoin I'm 100% confident in, well, success.
There are precisely 0 red flags as far as JSEcoin is concerned and that's pretty mind-blowing to me.
JSEcoin (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:14:59 AM

@care2yak, yes you can always keep the tokens in the platform. If you ever want to sell them on exchange you will need to withdraw them to the exchange address then.

JSEcoin is a browser mined blockchain, powered by webmasters and built for mainstream adoption
luca1073

Activity: 222
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:42:05 PM

Ready to sell, there are 3000 jse at a price 0,000075 BTC = 0.5$. anyone interested write to the PM. Roll Eyes

who 's going to pay that now? lol, you re delusional
Kambas

Activity: 49

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 03:13:06 AM

Hi

I can't mine anymore since yesterday. I click the "Start Mining" button and nothing happens... dead as a duck.
Been mining for about 2 months or so and never had issues till yesterday. Tried several times and gave it a day, the problem persists.
Please help.
JSEcoin (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:05:04 AM

Hey Aleksei4ik, we can't allow advertising of JSE for sale in the official channels I'm afraid.

Kambas, could you check https://load.jsecoincom and see if anything is blocking it?
Could be a websockets issue as well. If you are using chrome try opening the web developer console with CTRL + SHIFT + J and seeing if there are any errors when clicking the mining button. (CTRL + SHIFT + K in Firefox).

Kambas

Activity: 49

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 10:01:48 AM

Hey Aleksei4ik, we can't allow advertising of JSE for sale in the official channels I'm afraid.

Kambas, could you check https://load.jsecoincom and see if anything is blocking it?
Could be a websockets issue as well. If you are using chrome try opening the web developer console with CTRL + SHIFT + J and seeing if there are any errors when clicking the mining button. (CTRL + SHIFT + K in Firefox).
Thank you kindly for your advice, I tried it today and it is working again Smiley
Nik735

Activity: 97

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:14:18 AM

#JSEcoin The purpose of this project is awesome. I'm glad to be part of this project. More power to the team!!!
Jude33

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:54:57 PM

Hey JSEcoin team!
I just realised that unicef australia uses coinhive script... with a sooooo bad reputation...
I 'm sure you've all already thought about it but wouldn't it be great for jsecoin team to get institutions like unicef or greenpeace ... to adopt Jsecoin. I mean, it would be a great sponsor for mass adoption...
JSEcoin (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:52:57 AM

Hi Jude,

The charity angle is a good one, believe it or not we actually came up with this idea (or Matt did) before coinhive got an agreement with Unicef. Afterwards we thought it might just be like we were copying them. Something we should probably look at again as it would be good to have a partner in this niche.

arturopolo

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:05:05 AM

El JSE Ad Exchange
 James Bachini  18 de agosto de 2018  Anuncios Desarrollo Noticias Editores  0

Un intercambio de anuncios es un mercado en el que compradores y vendedores comercializan espacios publicitarios digitales. En 2018 se comercializarán más de $ 200 mil millones de dólares a través de intercambios de anuncios en todo el mundo. Muchos de estos intercambios están interrelacionados y revendiendo el inventario de los demás. Google es el mayor jugador en el campo con una gran red de sitios web de editores a través de sus plataformas Adsense y DoubleClick.

Hay otros proyectos de blockchain también dirigidos a este espacio, pero a nuestro entender estos son principalmente reventa de inventario y ningún otro proyecto del que tengamos conocimiento tiene una base de editores tan grande como JSEcoin que en el momento presente se encuentra en 23,000 sitios web de editores y 12,000,000 de impresiones por día.

Esta base de editores se ha creado a través de la plataforma de minería de editores y el 81% de los editores también han optado por mostrar anuncios adicionales una vez que estén disponibles. Esto proporciona un gran suministro directo establecido para la red que ya está lista y lista para funcionar.

Con un eCPM conservador de $ 5 (Ingresos por cada mil visitantes) estimamos que este tráfico está valuado en alrededor de $ 1,500,000 USD por mes.
12,000,000 impresiones diarias / 1000 * $ 5 * 81% * 30 días = $ 1,458,000
Estas son las cifras actuales, mientras que el token no es negociable, después de la cotización en bolsa esperamos que aumenten los volúmenes en el lado del editor.

Existe un gran potencial aquí para que JSEcoin agregue valor a los editores que quieran extraer y obtener ingresos adicionales a través de la publicidad al mismo tiempo. Todas las características publicitarias serán opcionales y los propietarios del sitio web pueden encenderlas y apagarlas según lo deseen por sitio. Esto no se publicará hasta que el token aparezca en la lista de intercambio para que los editores puedan comparar directamente la publicidad JSE con los intercambios tradicionales como AdSense.

La demanda de publicidad vendrá de anunciantes de marcas, compradores de medios, vendedores afiliados, revendedores y vendedores de respuestas directas. Se trata de grandes clientes que podrán, desde el punto de vista técnico y financiero, adquirir grandes volúmenes de tokens JSE en intercambio para financiar sus campañas publicitarias.

El equipo de JSE tiene contactos existentes en la industria de la tecnología publicitaria y se proporcionará un presupuesto de mercadotecnia para lanzar el intercambio tanto a los nuevos editores como a los anunciantes.

La publicidad tendrá la forma de un sistema multicanal en el que el editor podrá habilitar / deshabilitar cada canal para adaptarlo a la audiencia de su sitio y a los requisitos de monetización.

Banner publicitario / Video / Native
Intersticial / Pop bajo
Monetización de texto / enlace
Redirigir / anuncio de enlace corto
Cuando se realiza una sola transacción, el anunciante deberá comprar la cantidad total de JSE en el intercambio. Un porcentaje de los editores que reciben los tokens se venderá inmediatamente y un porcentaje mantendrá sus tokens creando un desequilibrio en la oferta y la demanda que podría beneficiar a todos los interesados ​​en el proyecto . Esto formará una parte importante de la economía de JSE.

El desarrollo y las pruebas del intercambio de anuncios comenzarán este año con la función en funcionamiento en 2019.

Implemented in 23,000 websites and its value today is 0.006 (symbolic value without being yet negotiable) many publishers already rely on the currency, as far as I'm concerned, it is already a great success today.

With a conservative eCPM of $ 5: 12,000,000 impressions per day / 1000 * $ 5 * 81% * 30 days = $ 1,458,000

Now, if we divide the estimate of $ 5 between 30 days (for every 1000 visitors a day) the JSEcoin currency can easily be worth 0.16 cents in its first stage of life, once it goes to market. So according to the project continues to develop ... if you get a good volume of people interested in the project its revaluation can be brutal, it seems to me sincerely the best project of 2018 with difference by:

-Energy saving
-to eliminate junk advertising ie (malawares, coarse images of nude women that will benefit everyone since any parent does not want his / her minor child to see that type of advertising, etc.)
-Web sites will be cleaner, more reliable, increase in user visits.
-We can choose tomorrow if we implement the clean and reliable advertising that JSEcoin offers or directly only use javascript and the most important thing for any webmaster is that we can all access that clean advertising since today that is almost impossible for any web little.
-Javascript only consumes 10% of the resources of the pc, we are going to eat coinhive and other competitions.
-The team of JSEcoin is great, you answer to everything, you are transparent, legal and friendly, which gives a lot of confidence to the investor and to all those who decide to trust in JSEcoin and above you commit to donate to organizations to help.

I have no doubt that this project will be the best of 2018. But if life circumstances do not convince people I am proud to have contributed to the ico and will contribute at the time I can to help you.

Note: I'm from Spain, I think the JSEcoin team should contact a Spanish-speaking youtuber, to promote JSEcoin, since it's not well known here, it's just a suggestion.

Note: the mathematical operation that I did is a simulation for a small web, I am not an expert and possibly this badly done, if you read this message, go to the JSEcoin website. Read, research for yourself and decide for yourself.
Dreykku

Activity: 98
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:41:17 PM

I've really enjoyed mining JSEcoin so far. Really rewarding. I encourage everyone else to do the same. Keep it going!
arturopolo

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:16:11 AM

descubrí esta exchange hace poco,se llama cryptoder https://www.cryptoder.com/BFZKFMDH8G por si le interesa al equipo de jsecoin, es igual que coinbase,fácil de usar e intuitiva,pero operan con mas monedas unas 24 monedas sino me equivoco.Saludos
Johnts

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:31:45 PM

I just finished reading the white paper and the project looks very promising. Will wait for more information!If you add more specific information about this project, it will be easier to make a decision. i mean,for example, what people get of invest?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: