Bitcoin Forum
December 15, 2017, 06:50:07 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] JSEcoin  (Read 5169 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
lurefish

Activity: 20

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:44:30 AM

Good idea! I am in.
Good luck!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cdrx

Activity: 138

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:44:31 PM

Does the script installed on a site increase the server load, if yes, how much in % ?
JSEcoin

Activity: 54

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:33:35 PM

Hi CDRX,

No it runs within the browser of the website visitor using javascript so your web server is completely unaffected.

The main javascript file is distributed from our content delivery servers so there is no additional load on your hosting provider.
LiluSG

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:52:02 AM

Cdrx - See above. We haven't decided on the ICO/exchange token technology yet which would dictate what offline wallets are available. ERC20 is the current standard, Bittrex now supports ERC223. EOS are working on some really exciting stuff which may be better suited but we don't know how widely adopted it will be at this point. There's plenty of other organizations working on this technology which could disrupt the industry by the time we are ready to ICO. We could integrate with ERC20 token now which would work with the majority of offline wallets and exchanges but then that would be locking us in to a technology that isn't ideal for our use case. I'm sorry we can't commit to an exact date for ICO at this stage but I don't feel confident I know enough about the challenges ahead to make an accurate assessment. We only launched in August and there are currently daily updates to the system as we move forwards. This isn't going to be an overnight process and we are looking at this as a long-term project. As soon as we have a date I will put a notification on this forum and the JSEcoin website.

Look platform with cms (comsa) token and its forks which it can potentially produce. The more it crosses blockchain ETH and NEM
(the project is unfolding and has recently completed its Ico, although developments have been going on for several years already)
Moreover, Japan lies in the legal field, both from the point of view of exchanges and in general everything that happens with the crypt.
Perhaps in your case and approach it will be a good option to release a token and legalization of the entire position and platform Smiley

caytienbct

Activity: 70

ALTCOM: AGo4RNMXxYxFNqCNNGRUiGfpNF3aPWgCU1

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:25:27 AM

Free-fee transactions with 30-second block-time. It sounds great! Are there more exciting features of JSEcoin? I ask the question simply because 30 seconds per block is fast, faster than others, it's good. But so many other coins has 60-second block-time. Only transaction speed might not create a real evolution.

rmueti

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:04:26 AM

Question...
When this coin will be listed in exchanges?
JSEcoin

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:52:49 PM

Hi caytienbct, I think the main feature that makes us different is the web based mining platform. This allows us to distribute the coin further and wider than traditional cryptocurrencies ensuring more stakeholders.

Rmueti, it will be listed on exchanges after the ICO which will be in 2018 but we haven't set a date yet.
Bayuvivi90

Activity: 39

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:59:58 PM

Nice project, so when the code will be open-sourced?
cryptur

Activity: 60

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 02:16:55 PM

wow twice as much miners as two weeks ago

good growth!

https://jsecoin.com/o/?a=16401  <- I get free crypto if you join Smiley THANKS!
JSEcoin

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:33:14 PM

Nice project, so when the code will be open-sourced?

I think around Q1 2018 after we've rolled out the next major update and done a security review. We need to get a 3rd party review done as well before it's released.
kbrdek

Activity: 51

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain Close

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:11:40 PM

Finally official ANN thread. I've been with this project for some time now and can say only good things. I just hope we will also have bounty camapign Smiley

cdrx

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:29:22 AM

I think Mined Today shows bigger values that in reality or Mined Lifetime shows lower value than reality. (since few days ago)
JSEcoin

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:24:55 AM

Hi kbrdek, thank you. We are looking at the possibility of a bounty campaign as part of the ICO marketing plan.

Cdrx, we had a blip on the stats, earnings weren't affected but reporting on the platform wasn't displayed right between the 27th and 30th. Full details here: https://jsecoin.com/forums/topic/bug-with-mined-today-stats/#post-4834

Thanks to everyone that has invested and mined in the last week we've had amazing support since announcing the close of the pre-ico funding. Probably Bitcoin going over $10k didn't hurt us either as everyone seems to be talking about crypto at the moment. Next week once everything settles down we are going to branch our repo and start work on the next major update. We have the testnet fully setup and functional now so the developers can work on and break things without affecting the main system. I think once the update is done the next step will be to get a 3rd party security review and then open-source to code base. From there we will start looking at exchange integration and plans for the ICO. Tracey will be working on the accounts and we should have the November accounts posted on the website next week.

Thanks again to all the early adopters and a final reminder that anyone that wants to invest should do so before midnight GMT on Monday 4th December.
cdrx

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:01:37 AM

Mined Today seems to work now, but...

Mined Lifetime didn't move for a long time, not sure how many days but it's not updating cumultated revenue, I have same amount unchanged for days. Update: now seems to update, but for sure, latest days were not added, and mined for nothing.

Also, how can i see how much I made yesterday, per day, per site ?
JSEcoin

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:27:42 AM

Hi Cdrx,

Your balance would have been updated with the additional mining earnings from the last few days it was just the reporting stats that were affected.

We are currently only storing the cumulative totals for each siteID (and subID) which can be seen in the "SiteID's" tab on the publisher page. I'll put in a feature request for more detailed stats analysis by siteID too. We are trying to balance the amount of data storage with functionality of the system. The reporting is a bit bare-bones though so I'm sure there is a lot we can do to improve it for the next update.
yellow_submarine

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:45:50 AM

when the ICO ends? i didn't get
Gameron

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:11:09 AM

Mining is like lottery here right?   Roll Eyes i tested mining with lower and higher accel but im getting almost same result of earnings.
JSEcoin

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:05:46 PM

Hi Yellow Submarine, ICO hasn't started yet but I'm guessing you are talking about the Pre-ICO funding round which ends at midnight on Monday GMT.

Gameron, we have server side restrictions in place so that once you go above a certain hash rate you don't earn any more. This is to stop someone rigging up a high powered ASIC device or something like that and gaming the system. It's lottery based with a limit of one ticker per user per block @ 30 seconds.
rpjacobs

Activity: 46

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:26:16 PM

Hi Yellow Submarine, ICO hasn't started yet but I'm guessing you are talking about the Pre-ICO funding round which ends at midnight on Monday GMT.

Gameron, we have server side restrictions in place so that once you go above a certain hash rate you don't earn any more. This is to stop someone rigging up a high powered ASIC device or something like that and gaming the system. It's lottery based with a limit of one ticker per user per block @ 30 seconds.

A much better way of running things, well done JSEcoin
DaveMallettJSE

Activity: 26

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:17:18 PM

Just a little reminder that this round of pre ICO funding closes in under 6 hours. Simply login or register here platform.jsecoin.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.