Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:23:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] JSEcoin  (Read 41196 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
rtvk1971

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:11:17 PM

rtvk1971, not sure I understand what happened here. To what address did you send the tokens.

-0.1JSE   14.12.2017, 4:56:16   rtvk1971@yandex.ru > charity@jsecoin.com  L0HwrcVvPz28jJO1rTq

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JSEcoin (OP)

Activity: 261

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:49:14 AM

Gameron, the algorithm that works to distribute lottery tickets is based on unique opted in visitors so the rewards are distributed more to sites with more visitors and less to sites with few visitors. The advantage of the system is that we can have a fixed amount of rewards distributed each day and these are divided as fairly as possible between the webmasters.

rtvk1971, we set up the charity@jsecoin.com account so people can test transactions etc. All the funds are currently being stored in that account and it's building up quite a lot. You can see the totals in the blockchain explorer at https://blockchain.jsecoin.com/#/Stats (currently 4m JSE). At some point we want to set up a peer voted distribution of these funds so the community can vote on which registered charities get donations each month. We will be distributing it slowly and not until at least 6 months after the primary exchange listing so it doesn't affect token pricing.

JSEcoin is a browser mined blockchain, powered by webmasters and built for mainstream adoption
Live platform since August 2017 - ICO starts 11th July 2018
https://jsecoin.com
Tailor_

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:01:47 AM

It is very interesting project, all structure are very good designed by the team members. Your ANN page are very impressive to connect the users on the project. I hope it will be a great project in the future. Well done guys and good luck of your bright future. Cheesy Smiley
wimlem

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:19:45 PM

Gameron, the algorithm that works to distribute lottery tickets is based on unique opted in visitors so the rewards are distributed more to sites with more visitors and less to sites with few visitors. The advantage of the system is that we can have a fixed amount of rewards distributed each day and these are divided as fairly as possible between the webmasters.

I am not complaining for what I am gaining, my point is how can it be a google adsense alternative if it may only reward few publishers as you stated above. For now I believe it is ok but I am just thinking about the future. Think if we have a million of publishers I know I am thinking too much. Also not asking to higher the fixed amount of rewards distributed each day tho suggesting to lower the awarded coin and higher the number of awardees. Let just say we have 1 million publishers so everyday 122,000+ or less will be awarded right?

The principle is also about luck but publisher's is to monetize sorry for publisher's lack of luck jk. Smiley.

By then, and with that amount of suggested publishers, I think the value of a jse isn't 0,006$ anymore. Perhaps they start assigning 0,1 or 0,2 jsecoin to the publishers instead of whole coins;-)
tuansemazi

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:05:43 AM

I love how easy it should be to use, literally anyone can mine cryptocurrency using a web browser mining platform. It's cool that you can mine JSE right in the web browser on any smartphone.
JSEcoin (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:14:13 AM

It's a good point Gameron. In theory as the number of publishers increases, exposure to the project will increase alongside it and price on exchange should increase. This means each publisher will be earning less JSE individually but the tokens they earn will be worth more compared to USD/BTC etc. This is a generalization though and as everyone knows pricing of cryptocurrency can be very volatile and not necessarily related to a individual projects merits.

We do have the option to adjust the number of rewards per block and the value of mining rewards at any point and we have adjusted them in the past (not since last year) to balance out supply and demand. This is something we are reluctant to do too frequently because everyone is happy when the rewards go up but to reduce them would cause a negative backlash.

Currently for most medium sized websites there are enough rewards going out that their daily earnings wont fluctuate due to variance. If the project grows to the size we hope and we have millions of websites then both the earnings for smaller publishers and also the self-mining rewards, assuming we have more self-miners as well, will become more like a traditional lottery where the rewards are higher valued but much less frequent. I don't necessarily think this is a bad thing, psychologically lotteries provide high perceived value and are popular across the globe.

JSEcoin is a browser mined blockchain, powered by webmasters and built for mainstream adoption
luca1073

Activity: 222
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:51:58 AM

sorry for the simple question but i'm still new to JSE. what does it mean "daily opt in?" and daily uniques?  is that referred to the number of clicks from the visitors to webpages and /or resulting gains? maybe not

self miners now are 3500 approx at any given time (including me) and registered websites (webmasters)are 22000 and effectively mining  are 10000.

ps if you re wondering how i heard of JSE coin it was after i clicked on a link from quora website looking at a user answer where he was publicizing the coin, funny how publicity often works
Zaxaroffff

Activity: 300
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:57:12 AM

This is a good project with good ideology, has an awesome team and a perfect concept for the project. It's future depends on a number of factors which I hope the team has put into consideration. A drive for success, committed team members, creative ideas and innovations on how to achieve the set goals, credible investors, among others.

I completely agree. Itself because of this drew attention to this project last year. I really hope that the project will be successful. But for the time being, it is worrying that ICO it has practically stopped, this shows that there is no interest in the project for investors yet ... everyone wants to receive only free of charge

Gamedroc

Activity: 247
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:59:35 AM

I like this project! I support the team and look forward to good success.
I'm interested in how soon I can bring my ion exchanges to the stock exchange?

I have already accumulated a few thousand of these washes and I want to trade!
Zaxaroffff

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:46:47 PM

And how much have you bought jsecoin that you are in such a hurry to sell them?

Zoldberg1986

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:07:59 PM

When will Ico over?When will planned listing on exchanges?
wimlem

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:48:48 AM

Most of them are so enthousiast, but the do not participate in the ICO!
JSEcoin (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:31:34 AM

luca1073 daily uniques is the number of unique visitors a website receives, daily opt-ins is the number of those users who are either already opted-in to the network or click the continue button to start mining

Zoldberg1986 ICO closes 11th October 2018 at 12:00 UTC

New update video is live with some updates from the project:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rI96yaLtlkk

Zaxaroffff

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:58:05 AM

quite right Smiley the majority waits while someone else will do everything, and they will receive money

crytonut

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:16:12 AM
Last edit: August 10, 2018, 03:08:01 AM by crytonut

quite right Smiley the majority waits while someone else will do everything, and they will receive money

Exactly, I would like to see all whom have mined tokens so far invest the same amount of tokens in the ICO, or ideally have a 6 month freeze in being able to sell their mined tokens when the exchange opens.
arturopolo

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:20:09 AM

Exactly, I would like to see all whom have mined tokens so far invest the same amount of tokens in the ICO, or ideally have a 6 month freeze in being able to sell their mined tokens when the exchange opens.

It would be great if they freeze the coins for a while, those who during the year have not invested and have only extracted for free. The truth is that this would give more value to the currency because it did not open an abusive sale of the coins and it would be for a while.
in the hands of investors and those who buy currencies once it leaves the market, so it would be in the hands of those who want this to go ahead.
blockchain-man

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:26:22 AM

When using the JSECoin platform, buying and depositing electronic money for anyone with an email address is easy. What is the security and security issue for JSECoin transactions?
Dreykku

Activity: 98
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:52:53 AM

Dreykku, Memes from last week

Thank you, and when does a new week start exactly for you ? sometimes I do my bounties on Monday even i missed previous and i still get rewards at the beginning of the week (and i still have bounties for the current week after that). So i'm not sure, when does it start, when does it ends exactly ?
JSEcoin (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:57:03 AM

Blockchain-man, not sure I fully understand the question but regarding security we use a password, optional 2 factor authentication and pin number on the platform and private key/public key ECDSA on the network.

Dreykku, Monday, is generally when we run the bounties. Sometimes this rolls over to Tuesday if we are tied up with something else.

idosha

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:57:18 AM

Sadly I can't afford to purchase as many JSEcoin as I've mined, but I did come up with $130ish to invest. It fails to compare with what my network of sites has mined but hopefully it helps the project succeed!

As a very large website publisher I don't plan to dump my JSEcoin when the markets first open, I'd personally rather wait/pray the price goes up then take a short lived cashout of .005 per coin or whatever the price ends up being. Hopefully the other large publishers like myself that do hold a lot of JSEcoin will also do the same as we will benefit much more in the long run if it succeeds as we need a viable alternative to google adsense to generate revenue for websites.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: