Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:34:01 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin community is rising.  (Read 9114 times)
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:31:25 AM

What do you think a about it? is it good or bad for bitcoin?
We all know if there is a lot of people who know about bitcoin there is a possibility that the price of bitcoin will increase so that I think it is good for bitcoin. Having a lot of people will lead to more investors and if there is a lot of investors the demand will also increase and it may lead to a high income.
Rising of community of bitcoin only shows a positive indication of bitcoin towards people or society. It only shows that society appreciated the value of bitcoin when it come to financial aspects. And yes there's a big possibilities that the investors of bitcoin also rise and the price of bitcoin keeps on getting high to the point that we didn't expect that it hits to that value.  
dreamer81

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:32:08 AM

its good. But I still think there is room for more. 1 problem is that a lot of the new people are here because of FOMO, not because they love blockchain.
Minionnn

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:36:26 AM

It is good that the bitcoin community is growing. The number of people knowns bitcoins and the need to use bitcoins also increased. So it's price has also increased. That is great for those who invest in bitcoins.

KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:36:54 AM

It's the best progress we've had so far and we need to give them a warm welcome because if they made a good profits, they will also invite many people to invest in btc.
Yes definitely it is the best progress in bitcoin aside from its price hike. We can expect that its price will continue to get higher and higher as the community of bitcoin also keeps on rising. Of course we could also expect that the investors of bitcoin also will keep on trusting their investments in bitcoin.
yes it is always a good progress to think that step by step people are choosing bitcoin and step by step bitcoin are getting popular. however the good state of bitcoins price shows a good status of bitcoin today, but the rising of the community of bitcoin shows a more positive result that the society already know bitcoin and for that we can actually expect that bitcoins dominance in the world of digital currency will be still on top.
expless

Activity: 200
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:47:32 AM

I think it is good for bitcoin.The greater the community is,the popular bitcoin will be. And when it became popular,the demand will also increase,as we all know when demand increases the value of bitcoin will also increase which has a good impact to us and to bitcoin as well.
This year is so astonishing for every investor of bitcoin in a month prices were gazing around 7 to 8k and now the prices are gone so high the main thing which bring such a huge rise is the investors interest now whole world is impressed by bitcoin and sooner or later bitcoin will be the holding currency of world and that time will be beneficial for those who invested into it at time and many of people will be rich at that moment.
migolmigol

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:54:09 AM

Yes and it is not just rising, it is dramatically rising. A skyrocket of demand contributed to the increase of Bitcoin value and price in the past several months. And in my opinion, the main drivers for the increase of the Bitcoin community is because of the social media. When I started Bitcoin, only few knows that there is actually a cryptocurrency. But in the past months, Bitcoin became a hot topic and being talked about in social media which made a lot of people, specifically the millennials, to learn and try out Bitcoins.

xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:54:51 AM

With the influence of social media, the rise of the bitcoin community is no surprise to me at all. Especially when they were informed about the increase of the value of bitcoin, people were drawn to the fact that they can invest on something that could eventually make them rich and allow them to earn money.

Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:57:26 AM

As bitcoin gains popularity and users, the higher its value will be. Soon enough, it will reach the level of ubiquity which will be more convenient for its users. More and more establishments such as banks and department stores would accept bitcoin as mode of payment. By that time, I think the government will do everything with its power to regulate bitcoin and make money out of it, hence will be good for the economy.
bayong

Activity: 197

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:00:09 AM

It is good that bitcoin community is rising.Imagine that bitcoin is always rising too.and also we can expect more of that.and of course if bitcoin is rising we are also rising.
cryptotaste

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:02:37 AM

Obviously it is good I think. Bitcoin is not just a currency, it's a learning matter as well. We have to understand the price rising cart while investing. Many people is still spending thousands of hours for learning the facts,risks and many more. They are sharing their ideas here and there. Yes,we have to be careful to accept their opinion but it is good.
moli1

Activity: 182
Merit: 118

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:51:57 PM

Interesting, Legendary Investor Bill Miller Now Holds Half His Hedge Fund in Bitcoin.
With the launch of bitcoin futures by two leading American options exchanges,
lending the cryptocurrency more credibility among mainstream investors, Wall Street is turning to known figures to explain the phenomena.
One proven financial wizard they might listen to is legendary value investor Bill Miller whose hedge fund is now holding 50% of its assets in bitcoin.
newsfx24

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:16:45 PM

Its a great to know that Bitcoin community is rising . Bitcoin is the leading coin in Cryptocurrency world.

C
Finally C is!!!
Jemzx00

Activity: 1484
Merit: 546

Be nice!

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 07:27:07 PM

It is completely good for the reputation of bitcoin to have a lot of people supporting it. This would help the price grow more and become more stable at high price. Bitcoin's price is determined by supply and demand and with a great community means a large demand that results to a high price increase rate.

▒▒▒▒   ▒▒▒▒▒
                           ▒▒▒▒   ▒▒▒▒▒
                  ▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▄▄▄
                  ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄
                       ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
                       ▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒         ▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
            ▒▒▒                                 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
           ▐▒▒▒▓▒▀▀▀▀▒▓▒▒ ▄▓▒▒  ▀▀▀▒▒▓  ▓▒▄▓▒▒ ▐▒▒  ▐▒▒▒▓▒▓  ▒▒▒
      ▄▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓    ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▐▓▓▌  ▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▒▓▓    ▐▓▓ ▓▓░▓▓ ▄▓▓▀     ▄▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▌▓▓▓  ▓▓▓
     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌▄▓▓▀ ▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▀
                        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                       ▐▒▒▒▒▒▓▓         ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀
                          ▐▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▌
                          ▐▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▌
..Jemzx00..██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
.Bounty Manager and Filipino Translator.
Experienced | Fast and Efficient | Spam-Free | Trusted | Budget Friendly
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
..Jemzx00..
                           ▒▒▒▒   ▒▒▒▒▒
                           ▒▒▒▒   ▒▒▒▒▒
                  ▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▄▄▄
                  ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄
                       ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
            ▒▒▒                                 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
           ▐▒▒▒▓▒▀▀▀▀▒▓▒▒ ▄▓▒▒  ▀▀▀▒▒▓  ▓▒▄▓▒▒ ▐▒▒  ▐▒▒▒▓▒▓  ▒▒▒
      ▄▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓    ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▐▓▓▌  ▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▒▓▓    ▐▓▓ ▓▓░▓▓ ▄▓▓▀     ▄▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▌▓▓▓  ▓▓▓
     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌▄▓▓▀ ▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▀
                        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                       ▐▒▒▒▒▒▓▓         ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀
                          ▐▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▌
                          ▐▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▌
COINISM0001

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:16:20 PM

Well I think the rising of community of bitcoin has a good impact to the bitcoin itself. Of course its like also the principle of product distribution as the consumer needs gets high its price or value also gets higher. So on my own opinion a rising of bitcoin community will be good not for the bitcoin also but for the user and trader.
my thoughts exactly
Emerge
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:53:33 PM

With this occasion it gets more popularity and is a good thing for Bitcoin.
GoldMen

Activity: 38

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:01:26 PM

Why should it be something bad? bitcoin has been positioning for 8 years and apparently it's here to stay. We just have to open ourselves to him.
Mwkakul

Activity: 175

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:11:54 AM

If I look this far, people make big improvements, as more and more people are familiar with bitcoin. Almost all of them are interested in joining bitcoin. Therefore, the bitcoin community is increasing. With the speed of the bitcoin community, the popularity achieved every day positively impacts on the bitcoin itself. As more and more people now have to convert paper bills into bitcoins, it will continue to raise the price of bitcoin constantly and I am sure by 2018 there will be more bitcoin members growing.
ihaveaquestion

Activity: 563
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:13:03 AM

Even there are a lot of people talking about bitcoin on my city, it is a big one, but i have never heard about people talking about it louder just like i did today.
I was impressed by the way that they were talking about it. I just want to see how high bitcoin can go, if this keeps going on, it would be huge.
Gerci

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:33:54 AM

1% of the Bitcoin community controls 99% of wealth. Since March 2015, transactions using Bitcoin have increased by 1289%. 69% of financial institutions such as banks, experimenting with Blockchain technology, ...
moli1

Activity: 182
Merit: 118

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:32:12 AM

Regulation again..
The Philippine central bank, Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP) and the country’s
regulators are planning to create regulatory standards for digital assets like bitcoin.
This week the BSP Deputy Governor, Chuchi Fonacier, said the bank is working with the Securities and
Exchange Commission in order to create regulatory guidelines for Philippine businesses and exchanges who deal with cryptocurrencies.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: