Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:13:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will there ever be a Bitcoin Bank  (Read 3734 times)
Andrej Peiboski

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:16:58 PM

A bank for bitcoins makes no sense, because the bitcoin itself is a bank.
On the other hand, the exchanges are behaving like banks, so the banks for the bitocin are already there, for those who want to use them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ramtapsbtc

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:49:32 PM

Does anyone on here think that there is ever going to be Bitcoin Bank, be it something which is centralized or something which isn't really doesn't matter. But I'd think of this as a company, or a union (like one of those credit union banks) where loans would be given out to people with trust, money is held, and so on and so forth.

I know many think that they can escape banks, but they are insanely helpful and trustworthy for many everyday people who we'd want to join into the BTC community.

I think the current situation is  better. We can transact with so many institutions. We can keep our bitcoin in our wallets without taxes and any regulations. We can incash anytime and anywhere. Meaning bitcoin is an easy access so why need a bitcoin bank.
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:58:54 PM

As think as time goes on,their may be bitcoin bank. Though if it could be done well, I mean technologically, it may not need a bank,but there could be like ATM for withdrawal after exchange. Even POS can be made more available for direct transactions.
Falmera

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:07:03 PM

Does anyone on here think that there is ever going to be Bitcoin Bank, be it something which is centralized or something which isn't really doesn't matter. But I'd think of this as a company, or a union (like one of those credit union banks) where loans would be given out to people with trust, money is held, and so on and so forth.

I know many think that they can escape banks, but they are insanely helpful and trustworthy for many everyday people who we'd want to join into the BTC community.
If bitcoin will be in banks, then the essence of its decentralization will be vanished. Banks are centralized and we all know about the issues of centralization. In addition, our wallets are more like a bank itself. But it is more secured.

ORVIUM            Open and Transparent Science
『 https://orvium.io/ 』   Powered By Blockchain
zngit

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:10:47 PM

Try to take a look in this

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3312643.0

I do believe that now there are banks with relation to cryptocurrency in the world already. In every year passes by people wants more service of bitcoin including the banks related with cryptocurrency. Upgrading of system to meet the needs of people that necessary. The transaction is depends.
sidodadii

Activity: 597
Merit: 250

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:37:01 PM

Bank, however, will find ways to take advantage in all lines of the currency, is now beginning a lot ICO-based bank that is used to receive cryptocurrency, so that in the future there will be, inevitably we will still be dealing with the banks, but the most important thing we can more secure with cryptocurrency than with fiat.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
bncbnc

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:39:49 PM

As think as time goes on,their may be bitcoin bank. Though if it could be done well, I mean technologically, it may not need a bank,but there could be like ATM for withdrawal after exchange. Even POS can be made more available for direct transactions.
In present time i do not know anything about that either there is any bitcoin bank or not, but i also hope that in future when bitcoin will become more common then we can expect that bitcoin banks will be establish, because bitcoin is expected to be the future currency and all the people of the world will use bitcoin in their daily affairs. Therefore in future we can expect bitcoin banks.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
margert

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:51:21 PM

I believe that in the future there will be a bitcoin bank, you can see that bitcoin is now linked with many banks around the world and the rationale has strongly promoted the closer approach of bitcoin for human life. So the bitcoin bank was born as a necessity of the development of society. Bitcoin will be our future currency.
BitcoinPaw

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 06:32:49 PM

The main purpose of bitcoin is decentralization and you offering to make a bank? It will never happen and i am very happy because i hate banks.

mlgblockchain

Activity: 135
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:05:18 PM

The exchanges are kind of like a bank don't you think?
MinutePatience

Activity: 33

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:18:11 PM

As it is a decentralized asset, I think it shouldn't have a formal bank.
jerry3k5jamiso1

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:34:56 PM

I believe the Blockchain platform is the safest and most effective way to manage bitcoins as well as other crypto without the need for a bank. Because banks no longer get much support, investors move to cryptocurrency so there is no need for a bitcoinbank to manage bitcoins.
dz roknroll27

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:23:16 AM

Bitcoin wasn't under controlled of anything so that's why the price of Bitcoin isn't stable. Bitcoin users are getting more and more expensive Bitcoin prices. I think someday there will be a Bitcoin Bank.
guxu219

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:05:21 AM

I definitely agree that banks are useful and an instrument that many people need to cope with their finances. Not everyone is capable of taking responsability of their own finances. So I think yes, there will be something like a crypto bank (or Bitcoin bank). I would love to see something from the community for the community.
Cairo18

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:01:15 PM

I definitely agree that banks are useful and an instrument that many people need to cope with their finances. Not everyone is capable of taking responsability of their own finances. So I think yes, there will be something like a crypto bank (or Bitcoin bank). I would love to see something from the community for the community.

Maybe soon if almost people know bitcoin.It is also easy for us to know how many currencies will be saved in our account and can easily widraw our many that we invest if we like it. It is also secured that be deposit in the bank.
lubot sa yawa

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:25:03 PM

Now we have already a detarius crypto bank as I saw in you tube they are using block chain technology and accepting other services like transfer from Fiat money to crypto or crypto to Fiat money. And this is decentralize.
Tiger Junk

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:41:34 PM

Bank, however, will find ways to take advantage in all lines of the currency, is now beginning a lot ICO-based bank that is used to receive cryptocurrency, so that in the future there will be, inevitably we will still be dealing with the banks, but the most important thing we can more secure with cryptocurrency than with fiat.
Well i think it is possible to happen in the future, that this world can have a bitcoin bank, and when that will happen a lot of holders and supporters of bitcoin will be very happy, and i also want to see a bitcoin banks because i think it will surely support by many people.
Hovhannes

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

MMOCoin-For-Gamers-&-Traders

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:24:42 PM

I think that banks will never agree to this, because for them it will be the end. The time has not yet come, but the current banking system is very outdated and requires fundamental changes.

Kate Beckett

Activity: 280
Merit: 28

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:49:42 PM

A bank for bitcoins makes no sense, because the bitcoin itself is a bank.
On the other hand, the exchanges are behaving like banks, so the banks for the bitocin are already there, for those who want to use them.

I am not sure we can say that Bitcoin itself is a bank. In my opinion, it is incorrect to say so. But I agree with the fact that banks contradict the essence of bitcoin and don`t make sense in these conditions. The main problem: if a bank doesn`t have a debit with a loan and the bank expects a collapse, then we won`t get any Bitcoin from it. And this is exactly what we want to avoid, using Bitcoin. Our money must remain with us and be safely preserved.
ironman2014

Activity: 266

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:28:23 PM

I think that banks will never agree to this, because for them it will be the end. The time has not yet come, but the current banking system is very outdated and requires fundamental changes.

I agree that the current banking system is outdated, but I think if banks will agree then only on their own terms, which will be beneficial to them.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: