Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:57:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 63
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the advantages of having Bitcoin?  (Read 6500 times)
CoPil (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:33:26 AM

The only thing I know about Bitcoin is that it is a virtual 'money' but what are the other use of it? What are your advantages for having a bitcoin?  Roll Eyes
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:40:56 AM

Every currency keeps on fluctuating and is not stable but those fluctuations are not as high as any digital currency like for example we have bitcoins.
Bitcoins due to this fluctuation will help you make more money.. you can buy at tha dip and sell at the pump or hold onto them for long term investments..
Take for example someone who brought 10 bitcoins for a dollar each back in the beginning how ..rich they would be right now..
Its really interesting that we do have Something to invest other than stock market .
It. Does needs a little documentation and is very easy to use and also for one to one international transaction you can use it its much easier than converting your fiat currency in someone else's and then they would have to convert again.
Its universal and decentralized there are tons of advantages there are a few ^

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:48:16 AM

Making money, Most people are using bitcoin to making more money because of bitcoin's price going up with times. just a year and half ago, 1 BTC  was only worth 200$, now it worth more than 6000$. So BTC is the best asset right now.
Raven91

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:59:26 AM

The only thing I know about Bitcoin is that it is a virtual 'money' but what are the other use of it? What are your advantages for having a bitcoin?  Roll Eyes
There are many advantages that we can get from having bitcoin.  First we can make oney out ouf bitcoining. Just using you gadgets like cellphones or laptops or PCs, we can now earn money. Another is that we can pay bills or we can make transactions easier because of bitcoin. Especially for those who do not want to go on a traffic jam  just to pay their bills. It really is very helpful and convenient in many ways we can even start business if we have enough savings from doing bitcoin.
Saveplus

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:43:43 AM
Last edit: November 14, 2017, 09:17:31 AM by Saveplus

The only thing I know about Bitcoin is that it is a virtual 'money' but what are the other use of it? What are your advantages for having a bitcoin?  Roll Eyes
There are lots of things that bitcoin can give like this is the only digital currency that can be a payment method paying our bills and credit card also.It is also beneficial that we can get here another source of income.It is easy and comfortable to use this kind of digital currency.
kimamaxgreen

Activity: 115
Merit: 24

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:46:18 AM

Bitcoin price has risen by 17 percent within the past 24 hours, after dipping below $5,560 earlier today. Since then, Bitcoin price has stabilized at $6,450, recording a daily increase of around $890.
djmixen

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:52:21 AM

Having a bitcoin is like planting a tree whereas in the first place you did not know if you plant a good tree that in the future will give you many fruits. Like a tree, a bitcoin in the future will give you more profit because you invest or hold you have. We all know that using digital currency will make our life easy by paying some transaction online without going outside your home.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 05:18:59 AM

Well, to be honest, it's a better financial solution to transfer the values as compared to that of our traditional infrastructure. It not only saves times but also it's secure and cheap and there is no requirement of any third party so you can actually make one to one transaction with anyone living in any corner of the world. Another advantage is the speculative gain, we have seen that users who adopted Bitcoin in its early phase got extraordinary returns and I believe that it is going to repeat again but that should not be the main motive but it's an advantage.
anggun chan

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:18:52 AM

Bitcoin now widely famous in some countries but there are also some countries that do not agree with the existence of the society in his country using bitcoin. But the advantage of our actual for bitcoin among many. Bitcoin is a virtual currency with encryption protection. So it's not the physical shape of the bitcoin does not require special storage such as wallet, Safe and not easy on pickpocketing as it does. Besides facilitating users to Transact bitcoin indefinitely.
Eureka_07

Activity: 1750
Merit: 260

Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:28:02 AM

The advantage of bitcoin for me is it gives so much opprtunity to its users. It also makes the lives of everyone easier than before. Another advantage is it is safe and secured so you should not worry about this all you need to do is to keep your wallet safe. And about the virtual money thing we can use bitcoin as our payment to our bills.

andreyalucas

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:33:48 AM

Nowadays lots of people not aware of the use of bitcoin.The bitcoin has lots of advantages are there.The main advantage is the cheap and quick transaction.By the use of bitcoin, we can make money with a short period of time.
Laya Varghese

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:07:55 AM

Benefits

Low inflation risk.
Low collapse risk.
Safe, simple and cheap.
Untraceable.
Easy to carry.

Risks

Untraceable.
Easy to lose.
Hard to trade.
Too volatile.
Still too new.
Can't buy stuff.
Hazaki

Activity: 406
Merit: 156

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:12:18 AM

Aside from it's financial benefits to it's holders and the profits it generates to them whenever it's value increases , owning bitcoin means freedom . It means that wherever you go or whatever currency you need , bitcoin is there for you and will provide you a luxury that most people who live in developing countries don't benefit of . It will make you feel more comfortable and secure since you won't have to carry any cash on you .
xamxam

Activity: 409
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:15:16 AM

For me having a bitcoin is like having a happiness, because using a bitcoin in some transaction enable me to relax and safe and sound because in just a seconds i can buy things online and pay bills online without going outside especially if the weather is bad. But i keep holding my bitcoin as long as i can
Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:22:58 AM

For me the advantage of having or holding Bitcoin for the future is that it is decentralized and its anonymity. I can send money to other cou tires or to my love ones without thinking of how much I would spend for fees of sending them and they don't need any verification for me to send the money abroad. One of its advantages is that if you invested in bitcoin now, for sure it'll double up a few years after.
MJunioR

Activity: 67

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:25:14 AM

Other than having BTC is having an investment working for you, fast transactions with low fees, nobody can trace you and your account can't be limited because you have received more cash than they expect *tsc*tsc* PayPal.
Flowzer

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:29:37 AM

why do you ask the things that all already know about bitcoin. maybe if you are a beginner and just found out bitcoin .. you start looking for some articles on the internet about bitcoin. in this forum has also described some thread about the usefulness of bitcoin. it will strengthen you to always want to get bitcoin. and always invest in bitcoin. start investing and making a profit in the future.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
milandres0207

Activity: 363
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:31:52 AM

there are many uses of bitcoin just try to explore and discover what is that all about. in different country there are lot of transaction that accept bitcoin, like for example here in my country, paying bills online and sending money to my families using bitcoin is one thing that i like most because it's fast and easy.
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:36:21 AM

The only thing I know about Bitcoin is that it is a virtual 'money' but what are the other use of it? What are your advantages for having a bitcoin?  Roll Eyes
There are lots of things that bitcoin can give like this is the only digital currency that can be a payment method paying our bills and credit card also.It is also beneficial that we can get here another source of income.It is easy and comfortable to use this kind of digital currency.
Yes, bitcoin offers to me a lot of opportunity when it comes to supply my daily needs. Bitcoin offers me a big opportunity today to make my dreams come true like building my own business soon. But I didn't take for granted to have my own investments in bitcoin which is for me is it's biggest advantage is providing   a good life to its user and trader.
djgtr

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:37:33 AM

there are many uses of bitcoin just try to explore and discover what is that all about. in different country there are lot of transaction that accept bitcoin, like for example here in my country, paying bills online and sending money to my families using bitcoin is one thing that i like most because it's fast and easy.
well i believe the there are a big advantages if we have our own bitcoin because even if we only hold bitcoin we can gain through it that was really great and simple bitcoin users really didnt have to worry about thier daily needs because everything is really secure in bitcoin i believe that bitcoin can give as  a financial freedom and  a good return of our investment.that is why being a bitcoiner is really amazing .
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 63
  Print  

Jump to: