Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:53:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN] TOKENPAY ⚡ SCAMMED 1 MILLION $ FROM BOUNTY AND REFERRAL PROGRAM ⚡  (Read 60342 times)
splat44

Activity: 384
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:26:01 PM

This is one of the Best ICO for the year 2018, a fully secured wallet that use TOR Network integration. what ilove this coin they secure chat they have prrof of stake anonymity. i promise i will keep this in my portfolio.
ezbreezy08

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:27:59 PM

Monero features the most impressive privacy profile absent of TPAY, but it lacks Tor network integration and the embedded secure communications interface where TPAY users enjoy the real-time encrypted chat.
vicvicto17

Activity: 362

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:30:36 PM

TPAY is the only coin to provide the ultimate privacy of confidential ring transactions at the protocol level coupled with zero-knowledge proofs, stealth addresses, encrypted chat and a full Tor network integration. Other coins have combined some of these features, but only TPAY has unified all of them in a single unbreakable platform.
Bitbitchy

Activity: 157
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:28:07 PM

Token pay was being established last 2010 and  its purpose was very unique this projects platform wants to let the consumer pay the seller through credit card that has a crypto currency
Wow!! I didnt know tokenpay is already existing but its good to hear that and to think from 2010, it been how many years already, it gives assurance of its stability. And by the way the card is debit card not credit.
Bitbitchy

Activity: 157

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:04:06 PM

TPAY is the only coin to provide the ultimate privacy of confidential ring transactions at the protocol level coupled with zero-knowledge proofs, stealth addresses, encrypted chat and a full Tor network integration. Other coins have combined some of these features, but only TPAY has unified all of them in a single unbreakable platform.
So TPAY has a good future if it is like this. I know that as time passes bye new features are being developed and im sure this time Tokenpay made it to its best.
CASTIEL05

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:43:59 PM

TokenPay’s integration of Zero-Knowledge proof, dual-key stealth address and ring signatures we are able to make this transaction as anonymous and secure as possible
Yeah, Your right! Beside that, Tokepay is trusted company. Perfectly for us people who seaching for trustworthy company due today that scams exist. Tokenpay project is the ideal company that suits to our needs. Their innovations make our future bright.

Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 10:53:57 PM

Why Tpay has multi-signature key? Is it too reliable? How does it work? I am sorry for my questions since I am a newbie. I am glad if you approach my question.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:17:38 PM

Why Tpay has multi-signature key? Is it too reliable? How does it work? I am sorry for my questions since I am a newbie. I am glad if you approach my question.
Your question can found at the whitepaper of this project. Multi-signature key is transferable if it unlocks the multiple signature. It is more complicated that single signature transactions but it is too reliable. It is use to penetrate the transaction carefully and it is evitable. I think this feature also helps tokenpay to rise up.

I think I answered your questions correctly, if I am wrong just say it to me.

Nhebu

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:49:49 PM

In Cryptocurrency this is desired traits that we are looking for:
*Cost. Is it free? What are the drawbacks of using this wallet?
*Security. Does the company have a track record of security excellence?
*Mobility. Is it easy to keep and difficult to lose? Is it accessible anytime, anywhere?
*User-friendliness. Is the wallet UI intuitively designed? Can I store a range of altcoins?
*Convenience. Am I able to make a fast purchase when the time calls for it?
*Style. Do I have a weakness for cool tech gadgets?
And that traits are found in Tpay. Correct if I am wrong, Tpay is the integration of all desires we need such as security and mobility. It can store digital currencies and it can exchange in different cryptocurrencies. I like the way it built and I appreciate their extreme security.
TokenPayDerek

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:24:22 AM

What is the difference of Blue Diamond Card to other Debitcard token that has been created here in this industry like Monaco, Centra, Spectrocoin, Bitpay, and Uahpay? Your answer is much appreciated thank you Smiley

Thanks for your message. The main difference if we are giving a 1% reward  for purchases made on the Debit card with TPAY, this will help increase the use of the coin with many merchants.  Merchants will have a lower fee for accepting TPAY vs. other coins.  The card is just one piece to the entire service we plan.  The blockchain technology itself is pretty strong and in time will only get stronger.
Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:44:54 AM

Token pay was being established last 2010 and  its purpose was very unique this projects platform wants to let the consumer pay the seller through credit card that has a crypto currency
Wow!! I didnt know tokenpay is already existing but its good to hear that and to think from 2010, it been how many years already, it gives assurance of its stability. And by the way the card is debit card not credit.
Yes. It was already exists last 2010, even it has a unique features and high quality system. Tokenpay downturn! Fortunately, when bitcoin started to grow faster and spread worldwide. Tokenpay make a move, they introduce again their names with special packed up system plus they develop their powerful security features. In conclusion, tokenpay never stop to improve their system, specially.
s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:53:55 AM

The token pat was being developed to combine the traditional way of banking like credit cards and also to the future mode of payments which is the cryptocurrency
Jombrangs

Activity: 630
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:14:50 AM

I am so excited for the success of the token pay because the idea of binding the cyptocurrency word to the wold of banking.
TokenPayDerek

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:10:12 PM

Hackers won't get easily to our wallets, hmm.. Will Tokenpay integrate the use of hard wallets? coz we use a web wallet is it required?

We do plan to increase the number of hard wallet options in the future.  We believe that is critical.

TokenPayDerek

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:59:52 PM

I Initially liked this product, especially the privacy features.

But I am calling B.S on buying a bank and then looking into a debit card.

Not trying to FUD, if you read my earlier posts on this topic I supported the idea but the DEV cannot explain how he expects to have a total privacy coin, while at the same time maintaining KYC rules in order to team up with a card issuer.

You have 2 opposing forces at work there, the privacy side of the coin vs the total transparency for the Card side of things.

You CANNOT have both, and Dev has failed to explain how or why this will work, privacy AND transparency KYC Regulations.

Actually, you can have both.  All of these crypto's are like cash except that some track every IP address and some do not (that is us).  Cash itself is extremely anonymous yet when you have to pay bills when a bank is involved you have to comply to their and the governments rules.  Now, if you have a network of ways to be able to pay for stuff using cash and cash only then you can remain private forever, however, the systems in place today for cash makes it hard to do that.  With Crypto it is much more possible than cash.  You can earn crypto spend crypto never have anyone know your ip address (like ours given TOR integration) and as long as more and more consumers and merchants accept and transact in this way it becomes more and more anonymous.  Nevertheless, when you need to pay a bill via a bank or you want to buy a large asset such as a house unfortunately today it is difficult to do that with ONLY crypto.  In the future it becomes more and more of a possibility but right now today 99.99% of real estate is done via fiat.  So, if you were to link crypto to your bank account today and transferred from say coinbase 100k to your bank account, I can assure you they will hold that money and potentially close your bank account.  The goal here is that our bank would understand you are a crypto holder from day 1.

Then you have to consider how privacy jurisdictions work this is where the full privacy and anonymity comes into play to make all of the aspects of what we have today and what we plan to have provide a whole solution. 
cryptomium

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:03:17 PM

International Bank Licensed with Ultimate Privacy features?  Shocked Shocked
That looks like too good to be true at this moment. So this will be one of the biggest crypto around, there will be BET (BTC, ETH and TPAY)
ynatopak14

Activity: 458
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:33:09 PM

That looks like too good to be true at this moment. So this will be one of the biggest crypto around, there will be BET (BTC, ETH and TPAY)
TPAY is now at TOP 10 crypto project right ?  will TPAY be align at btc and eth ? if this project get success on the ICO this is the big thing for the future and another threat for the banks again Cheesy
unicornico

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:24:26 PM

Don't get me wrong I think the principles behind it and the right to privacy is great and Crypto allows us to have that to varying degrees, but in reality the whole bank and card thing IMO is a pipe dream. 

There are lots of reasons that people would want privacy outside of the typical dark market transactions. Asset protection for one and tax planning strategies. I know wealthy Americans with offshore bank accounts who fully disclose the accounts to the IRS as per the tax law but still their assets are shielded by trusts. This makes sense for so many reasons for many people, especially the wealthy.
avadonne

Activity: 183

https://vulcanforged.com/

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:45:34 PM

I was totally blown away by the concept. And I am really excited to read fully the whitepaper. Another promising token before this year ends.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Wakhid Mukti

Activity: 574
Merit: 105

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:49:14 PM

TPAY is now at TOP 10 crypto project right ?  will TPAY be align at btc and eth ? if this project get success on the ICO this is the big thing for the future and another threat for the banks again Cheesy
It soon will be TOP 1 Crypto Project. Somehow i see that TokenPay have a lot potential to be next generation of payment service. It will soon lead other cryptos.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: