Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:18:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN] TOKENPAY ⚡ SCAMMED 1 MILLION $ FROM BOUNTY AND REFERRAL PROGRAM ⚡  (Read 60342 times)
unicornico

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:15:52 PM

It soon will be TOP 1 Crypto Project. Somehow i see that TokenPay have a lot potential to be next generation of payment service. It will soon lead other cryptos.

They appear to have a strong sales and banking team so its possible TPAY could gain adoption as a legitimate marketplace currency. I still think they need to build out their own marketplace though within the ecosystem. A decentralized market.
Bitbitchy

Activity: 157

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:29:47 PM

It all in one platform. Tokenpay carry it all so what else do we need? A bank of multiple cyptocurrencies which are convertible into fiat and other cryptocurrencies, a debit card, a secure and private transactions. And to they’ve been working for years now so they’ve already been proven to be stable.
hackzang12

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:41:14 PM

International Bank Licensed with Ultimate Privacy features?  Shocked Shocked
That looks like too good to be true at this moment. So this will be one of the biggest crypto around, there will be BET (BTC, ETH and TPAY)
TPAY is now at TOP 10 crypto project right ?  will TPAY be align at btc and eth ? if this project get success on the ICO this is the big thing for the future and another threat for the banks again Cheesy

Yes one of the best ICO in early next year. I'm going to support this project, love the anonymity and the secure chat. this is the future coin that i'm looking for! The next big thing!
vincentong17

Activity: 266
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:45:22 PM

Token Pay is a fully anonymous cryptocurrency which unlike Bitcoin, makes your wealth absolutely private and fungible.
shandiem14

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:59:11 PM

Token Pay is a fully anonymous cryptocurrency which unlike Bitcoin, makes your wealth absolutely private and fungible.

So in that case Dark marketers will use this coin to secure their funds by using TPAY. Governments won't track down I.P address coz it's fully anon.
hackzang12

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:00:49 PM

Token Pay is a fully anonymous cryptocurrency which unlike Bitcoin, makes your wealth absolutely private and fungible.

So in that case Dark marketers will use this coin to secure their funds by using TPAY. Governments won't track down I.P address coz it's fully anon.

You don't necessarily have to be a drug dealer to be in genuine need of privacy. Governments will use any arbitrary reason to throw you in prison, so for this reason alone, you should protect your online identity at all cost
benalexis12

Activity: 854
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 07:15:17 PM

Token Pay is a fully anonymous cryptocurrency which unlike Bitcoin, makes your wealth absolutely private and fungible.

You don't necessarily have to be a drug dealer to be in genuine need of privacy. Governments will use any arbitrary reason to throw you in prison, so for this reason alone, you should protect your online identity at all cost

Lately i am reading about several altcoins who offer anonymity or claim to be anonymous and i wonder which one is the best, but i bump on this thread that's support privacy. so i guess i'm in right place.

ezbreezy08

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:18:51 PM

Lately i am reading about several altcoins who offer anonymity or claim to be anonymous and i wonder which one is the best, but i bump on this thread that's support privacy. so i guess i'm in right place.
Tokepay is using Tor that makes it more difficult to trace Internet activity including visits to Web sites, online posts instant messages and other communication forms back to the user and is intended to protect users personal freedom privacy, and ability to conduct confidential business by keeping their internet activities from being monitored.
raven.tiu17

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:46:25 PM

Tokepay is using Tor that makes it more difficult to trace Internet activity including visits to Web sites, online posts instant messages and other communication forms back to the user and is intended to protect users personal freedom privacy, and ability to conduct confidential business by keeping their internet activities from being monitored.

Therefore, it should be no surprise that most Bitcoin clients provide user options like conducting secure transactions via the Tor network. Developers of Tor say that “by routing traffic over Tor, no one learns the origin IP address
LazyBitInvestor

Activity: 350

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:56:34 PM

When project is trying to create it`s own blockchain - it`s always nice + they dont use ETH blockchain. Team are not Russian - that`s a good sign too.

Viscera

Activity: 660
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:58:34 PM

Monero has been in the stage for long time now but other coins such as Zcash and Verge also prioritizes deep anonymity. i hope Tpay will be the biggest Anon coin of the year. undervalued with great developers.
autolove2

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:13:25 PM

You want to use Tor in your blockchain? Its will be like in DeepOnion? You will be more anonymous than deeponion?
hackzang12

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:14:53 PM

You want to use Tor in your blockchain? Its will be like in DeepOnion? You will be more anonymous than deeponion?

TokenPay is Fully Integrated with the Tor Network. They are the same when it comes to their anon but different features. i suggest read their whitepaper and roadmap, this is a promising project and i'm gonna buy one instead.
splat44

Activity: 384
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:20:39 PM

TokenPay is Fully Integrated with the Tor Network. They are the same when it comes to their anon but different features. i suggest read their whitepaper and roadmap, this is a promising project and i'm gonna buy one instead.

Enhanced privacy and anonymity regrettably become a natural attraction for criminals and those engaged in illegal activities, and this became the main narrative against Bitcoin and generally, cryptocurrencies.
Bitbitchy

Activity: 157

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:28:09 PM

Just curious.. Does Tokenpay has an existing bank of its own already or just planning to have one? As i see in the picture i thought they really have a physical bank that exist.
kingvirtus09

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 09:28:24 PM

TokenPay is Fully Integrated with the Tor Network. They are the same when it comes to their anon but different features. i suggest read their whitepaper and roadmap, this is a promising project and i'm gonna buy one instead.

Enhanced privacy and anonymity regrettably become a natural attraction for criminals and those engaged in illegal activities, and this became the main narrative against Bitcoin and generally, cryptocurrencies.
TokenPay has combined the most secure privacy and security features ever released by leveraging its unique blockchain with a combination of the core Bitcoin source coupled with legacy proven, secure and privacy-focused features.

rumax

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:30:55 PM

On the one hand, yes, but considering that Tokenpay plans to receive a banking license and issue branded cards, I think users inside the system will have to undergo verification!
rockyfeller

Activity: 406

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:37:46 PM

Just curious.. Does Tokenpay has an existing bank of its own already or just planning to have one? As i see in the picture i thought they really have a physical bank that exist.

it's already in a planning stage, TokenPay cannot mention the bank by name as there is a non-disclosure agreement in place.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

Transformbitz

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:41:27 PM

it's already in a planning stage, TokenPay cannot mention the bank by name as there is a non-disclosure agreement in place.

TokenPay plans to further integrate the banking platform with a closed-end private exchange for clients. The objective is to receive liquidity in the major crypto assets, including TPAY which will serve as the backbone of the banking system.
vicvicto17

Activity: 362
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:44:52 PM

Just let you know guys that TPAY is based on bitcoin and has its own blockchain, they are not connected under Ethereum Token. so in short people will buy TPAY using bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: