Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:28:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN] TOKENPAY ⚡ SCAMMED 1 MILLION $ FROM BOUNTY AND REFERRAL PROGRAM ⚡  (Read 60337 times)
Elel

Activity: 130
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:50:08 PM

Just curious.. Does Tokenpay has an existing bank of its own already or just planning to have one? As i see in the picture i thought they really have a physical bank that exist.

it's already in a planning stage, TokenPay cannot mention the bank by name as there is a non-disclosure agreement in place.

TokenPay plans to further integrate the banking platform with a closed-end private exchange for clients. The objective is to receive liquidity in the major crypto assets, including TPAY which will serve as the backbone of the banking system.
Ya. Explained above too. I can foresee TPAY is going to be aligned with existing leading cryptocurrencies on the row since they have their own blockchain and their unique and unequalled features too.
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vicvicto17

Activity: 362
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:59:08 PM

Just curious.. Does Tokenpay has an existing bank of its own already or just planning to have one? As i see in the picture i thought they really have a physical bank that exist.

it's already in a planning stage, TokenPay cannot mention the bank by name as there is a non-disclosure agreement in place.

TokenPay plans to further integrate the banking platform with a closed-end private exchange for clients. The objective is to receive liquidity in the major crypto assets, including TPAY which will serve as the backbone of the banking system.
Ya. Explained above too. I can foresee TPAY is going to be aligned with existing leading cryptocurrencies on the row since they have their own blockchain and their unique and unequalled features too.
TPAY has 25 million circulating supply so probably this coin will take over the other currencies on top 50, their unique features are much appreciated. devs are willing to give their best efforts. i'm willing to support their hard work to this project.
raven.tiu17

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:59:32 PM

i like the feature that this coin has advantage to other cryptocurrencies, No hacks and server downtime, fully anonymous and user control funds
rockyfeller

Activity: 406

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:02:16 PM

i like the feature that this coin has advantage to other cryptocurrencies, No hacks and server downtime, fully anonymous and user control funds
Two-factor authentication will support state-of-the-art security services. Owing to the massive anticipated volume in the exchange, low fees will drive maximum profit for traders.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

Transformbitz

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:08:37 PM

Two-factor authentication will support state-of-the-art security services. Owing to the massive anticipated volume in the exchange, low fees will drive maximum profit for traders.
oh that's great hope they will implement the finger tip password, if does then it will be hard to hack by the hackers online. I trust this project coz I have bag filled of verge coins that supports this project Smiley
splat44

Activity: 384
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:33:17 PM

oh that's great hope they will implement the finger tip password, if does then it will be hard to hack by the hackers online. I trust this project coz I have bag filled of verge coins that supports this project Smiley
That is advanced technology though it's a good idea for a great project like this. i'm okay with their anonymous transaction and identity itself are secured on there platform
Viscera

Activity: 660

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:49:08 PM

If Anonymity is important why we should need a bank to transfer an amount of TPay? do you think it's untraceable transaction? or the stealth address will do the transaction going to a bank account?
brendan6498011

Activity: 370
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:15:51 AM

Full Tor network integration,I like it,but in some country the Tor cannot connect,how to solve this problem?

⚡⚡ BLN ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ BLN is a new PoS revolutionary coin 
BLN-BlackNet:POS 4.0 + DAPP + Zero-Knowledge Proof 
 BLN donate address:blacknet1kp7xfpwv9pztd9v4kskhkyheejqmsss7xq58hapkm6fmurmvwd2qcapdzy
Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 02:21:11 AM

International Bank Licensed with Ultimate Privacy features?  Shocked Shocked
That looks like too good to be true at this moment. So this will be one of the biggest crypto around, there will be BET (BTC, ETH and TPAY)
TPAY is now at TOP 10 crypto project right ?  will TPAY be align at btc and eth ? if this project get success on the ICO this is the big thing for the future and another threat for the banks again Cheesy

Yes one of the best ICO in early next year. I'm going to support this project, love the anonymity and the secure chat. this is the future coin that i'm looking for! The next big thing!
Wow! It's nice to see the development of Tpay. Well it is not anymore big deal since Tokenpay is more advanced and has ultra security than other, for sure they will lead the first ICO next early year. I cannot wait till that time happens.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
Roukawa

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:36:26 AM

Does the Tpay first to use the Proof-of-stakes? Well, it's so nice! I think PoW is more complicated than PoS. PoW needs to unlock some combination to mine and for me it is time consuming. In fact, in PoS if you have bitcoins you have also the mining power. I just read their differences and I cannot sure how authentic is that but for me, I want the ideology of PoS.

Nhebu

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:59:31 AM

What is the difference of Blue Diamond Card to other Debitcard token that has been created here in this industry like Monaco, Centra, Spectrocoin, Bitpay, and Uahpay? Your answer is much appreciated thank you Smiley

Thanks for your message. The main difference if we are giving a 1% reward  for purchases made on the Debit card with TPAY, this will help increase the use of the coin with many merchants.  Merchants will have a lower fee for accepting TPAY vs. other coins.  The card is just one piece to the entire service we plan.  The blockchain technology itself is pretty strong and in time will only get stronger.
Does the debit card of tokenpay released already? What particular countries had already Tpay debit card?
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:22:36 AM

Tokenpay is the leader of anonymity. It has TOR integration which helps to remain the identity of a certain character invisible or hidden.

chekhbtc

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:31:22 AM

So, is that another one credit card provider?

Are you cards payments untraceable? Is it delivered worldwide?
petmalulodi

Activity: 163

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:43:35 AM

How to participate on this campaign? I wanna support this project
Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:04:37 AM

TPAY has 25 million circulating supply so probably this coin will take over the other currencies on top 50, their unique features are much appreciated. devs are willing to give their best efforts. i'm willing to support their hard work to this project.
The Tpay upgraded every features we had found in other cryptocurrencies. Tokenpay ensure that their clients has a complete privacy.
Dannaey

Activity: 468

Experience the Future of DeFi

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:48:04 AM

I believe that TokenPay is the most safe and the most protected coin against any threats. It is based on Bitcoin blockchain but has additional features that other alts doesn't have.

autolove2

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:29:13 PM

You want to use Tor in your blockchain? Its will be like in DeepOnion? You will be more anonymous than deeponion?

TokenPay is Fully Integrated with the Tor Network. They are the same when it comes to their anon but different features. i suggest read their whitepaper and roadmap, this is a promising project and i'm gonna buy one instead.

They will have anonymous coins. And they will have cards. But Visa or Master never allow anonymous cards. So, what is this for?  Huh
Viscera

Activity: 660

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:08:58 PM

How to participate on this campaign? I wanna support this project
Here we have bounty program, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2403706.0
One of the best ICO program by 2018. Join our token pre sale. Smiley
kingvirtus09

Activity: 826
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 03:07:54 PM

You want to use Tor in your blockchain? Its will be like in DeepOnion? You will be more anonymous than deeponion?

TokenPay is Fully Integrated with the Tor Network. They are the same when it comes to their anon but different features. i suggest read their whitepaper and roadmap, this is a promising project and i'm gonna buy one instead.

They will have anonymous coins. And they will have cards. But Visa or Master never allow anonymous cards. So, what is this for?  Huh

Well let see how can they make on it.. Visa and mastercard are centralized transaction but I guess from tpay they will sell it to btc and convert it to fiat money..

Skyrah2008

Activity: 284

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:58:26 PM

Well let see how can they make on it.. Visa and mastercard are centralized transaction but I guess from tpay they will sell it to btc and convert it to fiat money..

We all knew that Visa and mastercard was engaged into centralized system, and obviously also that tokenpay was decentralized, so no wonder they will going to do that system according to what bitcoin can do while token pay can make something greater than bitcoin as well.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: