Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 02:52:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN] TOKENPAY ⚡ SCAMMED 1 MILLION $ FROM BOUNTY AND REFERRAL PROGRAM ⚡  (Read 60347 times)
Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 09:39:16 AM

A good start token pay! The better features of this project will make tpay long-lasting. Tpay has the capability to protect their client from getting hacked and that is the ideal company in the 21st century people. The use also of PoS rather than PoW system will their advantage. For me, mining in PoW is more complex and wasting of energy unlike PoS. I like the platform of tokenpay and I hope it will be successful someday!

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
Risktaker31

Activity: 420
Merit: 134

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:09:43 AM

So this project will be using it on tor server or deepweb too ? Isnt it a little bit suspicious for the fbi or national security because ive seen an article about the site they shutdown using the tor web like the silk road ?
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 01:36:53 PM

Hindi ANN + BOUNTY: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2449509.new#new

TokenPayDerek

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:05:43 PM

I am anticipating 1 year after this project. The people are enjoying to use their debit card and investors fill their company. 2 years from now, tokenpay will dominate the cryptocurrencies.
LOL Their imaginary debit, no card provider is going to issue a debit card to a shady bank purchased for coins on the TOR network.

SCAM PROJECT

Hey Dev how much did these shills cost you?  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

At the moment, the cases with the licenses of the bank look bad! But what will happen at the end of 2018 no one can know! The more the crypto-currency market grows, the faster the payment agglomerates and banks will try to cross it. If the Token Pay project already gives a concept of how to do this - this is the simplest way to implement, you did not think about it?
Tell me how a total privacy coin with not KYC/AML regulation will be able to be used worldwide via a card?  Simple answer is it will not because all Western banking nations require information about card holders.

That is why the Dev jumped out of this thread and left it to the paid shills to answer questions he knows the bank thing is a scam and will never happen, neither will the cards. 

Leo, I am here.  I didn't jump the thread. When you travel the world you will learn that what we are proposing is possible.   You keep mentioning WESTERN but if you carefully read our whitepaper you can see where our bank will be. 

Leo, you are definitely spewing a lot of false information so I will try my best to clear it all up.

Yes, we did do a 75% pre-mine whereas most, more like 99% of the other "shit coins" do a 100% premine,  we are giving 25% for Proof of Stake while other coins are using ETH based coins which have no proof of stake rewards.  I call those "Proof of Nothing" Wink

The price per coin is NOT $400 per coin it is $4 and that is because BTC keeps fluctuating and with the 50% bonus it comes down to $3ish.  Where did you get $400?

We explained the tiers as best as possible.  I am not sure how much you know about business or running an exchange but I will give you some bullet points.  

1. In order to have a lot of merchants and consumers on a platform you need to have a liquid and fast exchange for them to convert the crypto they receive to the fiat of their choice.  We do not want to rely on another exchange but if we don't reach that goal it will have to come to that.

As for disclaimers.  Even banks on WallStreet have disclaimers it is prudent for us as well it does not mean we will not work hard to make all of what we put in the whitepaper possible.

We see our project as having a great blockchain on its own, unlike a lot of these other projects.  The Business side to increase adoption of the coin is where the merchant services, debit card and banking come in.  In other words, on its own our project is better than 95% of the current projects out there just with the blockchain tech.  Which you agree with.

The goal is how to increase adoption of TPAY and we feel our plan is a great way to do that.  Will the debit card or bank run on TOR, no. but if someone wants to transfer TPAY to TPAY anonymously they can.  What we are doing is bringing the concept of "CASH" to the internet.  Cash is extremely anonymous.

So, our block chain tehcnology is bringing that aspect to the online world.  When people send TPAY TO TPAY it remains as anonymous as possible but the minute that gets converted to another crypto, fiat or deposited into an exchange that happens to track your IP address, etc. then you have to follow their rules.  We can't control that.

We never said in our whitepaper nor in public that TOR will be integrated with the banking and debit card aspects.  Nevertheless, a bank CAN issue debit cards that do not have a name attached to it just like AMEX sells debit cards or gift cards with no names attached to it.  So, anyone that is interested in banking in a privacy focused jurisdiction they can with TokenPay.

The bank we want to acquire or integrate with is located in Vanuatu, please research on the benefits of that jurisdiction.  Over time and stronger relationships I am confident that we could go to other jurisdictions and provide options to the consumer and merchants.  In order to run you have to crawl first.  

I am concluding that you don't want to have a dialogue as you have been saying the same thing to other boards, nothing but negativity and it gets to a point where there is no point in continuing the dialogue. I tried as best as I could.

Derek

s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:10:52 PM

The idea of token pay project to work with the bitcoin and other crypto currency is very innovative and yet convincing, i want to invest to this project.
vicvicto17

Activity: 362
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:36:22 PM

The idea of token pay project to work with the bitcoin and other crypto currency is very innovative and yet convincing, i want to invest to this project.

Yes Token Pay is one of the unique project that I have work through hope they have fluctuation protection in their  wallet so they could attract more investors.
rumax

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:29:04 PM

I am anticipating 1 year after this project. The people are enjoying to use their debit card and investors fill their company. 2 years from now, tokenpay will dominate the cryptocurrencies.
LOL Their imaginary debit, no card provider is going to issue a debit card to a shady bank purchased for coins on the TOR network.

SCAM PROJECT

At the moment, the cases with the licenses of the bank look bad! But what will happen at the end of 2018 no one can know! The more the crypto-currency market grows, the faster the payment agglomerates and banks will try to cross it. If the Token Pay project already gives a concept of how to do this - this is the simplest way to implement, you did not think about it?
Tell me how a total privacy coin with not KYC/AML regulation will be able to be used worldwide via a card?  Simple answer is it will not because all Western banking nations require information about card holders.

That is why the Dev jumped out of this thread and left it to the paid shills to answer questions he knows the bank thing is a scam and will never happen, neither will the cards. 

I already wrote that at the current moment it causes difficulties, because many projects are moving in this direction - the Tenx, Monaco, Centra, these are only those that I heard about! Why Token Pay can not be on the list of their competitors, they have a very high-quality concept. good branding, its own block, anonymous and secure transactions within the network?
10000BTC

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:34:25 PM

What are the advantages on using Blockchain in this project?
Your new idea, why are those in the market not doing it themselves?
How are you going to make profit?
andreyka10

Activity: 619
Merit: 23

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:53:35 PM

lately becoming more and more projects for the production of plastic cryptocurrency cards. but this project is special in its own way. while investing will not, I will watch
ezbreezy08

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:25:57 PM

SCAM PROJECT

I already wrote that at the current moment it causes difficulties, because many projects are moving in this direction - the Tenx, Monaco, Centra, these are only those that I heard about! Why Token Pay can not be on the list of their competitors, they have a very high-quality concept. good branding, its own block, anonymous and secure transactions within the network?

Yes i also love the branding of this coins Token Pay is different from those mention above, an ultrasanonymous coin with proof of stake ability which is needed by people now a days.
shandiem14

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:44:25 PM

lately becoming more and more projects for the production of plastic cryptocurrency cards. but this project is special in its own way. while investing will not, I will watch

Do you mean debit cards or credit cards? yes now a days they are in demand coz we use fiat money. We convert cryptocurrency/bitcoin to fiat so we can use it to buy goods.
vicvicto17

Activity: 362

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:47:05 PM

Currently reading whitepaper and i found out the stealth address  robust digital ecosystem is further fueled by a custom built 2-of-3 Multisignature Transaction Engine (MTE). This advanced protocol protects the user of the TPAY currency. This is because each party must approve the transaction before the corresponding data is published on the blockchain
Roukawa

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:49:37 AM

Currently reading whitepaper and i found out the stealth address  robust digital ecosystem is further fueled by a custom built 2-of-3 Multisignature Transaction Engine (MTE). This advanced protocol protects the user of the TPAY currency. This is because each party must approve the transaction before the corresponding data is published on the blockchain
The security of tokenpay is like a chain. Meaning to say, every features of it are interconnected with one another. I like the way it works.

ezbreezy08

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:10:28 AM

The security of tokenpay is like a chain. Meaning to say, every features of it are interconnected with one another. I like the way it works.

Exactly that's what i wanted to tell about. Tpay has best features and it's way better from the other debit/crypto cryptocurrency card. i hope devs are doing well about the projects
TokenPayDerek

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:52:12 AM

SCAM PROJECT

Leo, I am here.  I didn't jump the thread. When you travel the world you will learn that what we are proposing is possible.   You keep mentioning WESTERN but if you carefully read our whitepaper you can see where our bank will be. 

Leo, you are definitely spewing a lot of false information so I will try my best to clear it all up.

Yes, we did do a 75% pre-mine whereas most, more like 99% of the other "shit coins" do a 100% premine,  we are giving 25% for Proof of Stake while other coins are using ETH based coins which have no proof of stake rewards.  I call those "Proof of Nothing" Wink

The price per coin is NOT $400 per coin it is $4 and that is because BTC keeps fluctuating and with the 50% bonus it comes down to $3ish.  Where did you get $400?

We explained the tiers as best as possible.  I am not sure how much you know about business or running an exchange but I will give you some bullet points.  

1. In order to have a lot of merchants and consumers on a platform you need to have a liquid and fast exchange for them to convert the crypto they receive to the fiat of their choice.  We do not want to rely on another exchange but if we don't reach that goal it will have to come to that.

As for disclaimers.  Even banks on WallStreet have disclaimers it is prudent for us as well it does not mean we will not work hard to make all of what we put in the whitepaper possible.

We see our project as having a great blockchain on its own, unlike a lot of these other projects.  The Business side to increase adoption of the coin is where the merchant services, debit card and banking come in.  In other words, on its own our project is better than 95% of the current projects out there just with the blockchain tech.  Which you agree with.

The goal is how to increase adoption of TPAY and we feel our plan is a great way to do that.  Will the debit card or bank run on TOR, no. but if someone wants to transfer TPAY to TPAY anonymously they can.  What we are doing is bringing the concept of "CASH" to the internet.  Cash is extremely anonymous.

So, our block chain tehcnology is bringing that aspect to the online world.  When people send TPAY TO TPAY it remains as anonymous as possible but the minute that gets converted to another crypto, fiat or deposited into an exchange that happens to track your IP address, etc. then you have to follow their rules.  We can't control that.

We never said in our whitepaper nor in public that TOR will be integrated with the banking and debit card aspects.  Nevertheless, a bank CAN issue debit cards that do not have a name attached to it just like AMEX sells debit cards or gift cards with no names attached to it.  So, anyone that is interested in banking in a privacy focused jurisdiction they can with TokenPay.

The bank we want to acquire or integrate with is located in Vanuatu, please research on the benefits of that jurisdiction.  Over time and stronger relationships I am confident that we could go to other jurisdictions and provide options to the consumer and merchants.  In order to run you have to crawl first.  

I am concluding that you don't want to have a dialogue as you have been saying the same thing to other boards, nothing but negativity and it gets to a point where there is no point in continuing the dialogue. I tried as best as I could.

Derek

Yes, we did do a 75% pre-mine whereas most, more like 99% of the other "shit coins" do a 100% premine,  we are giving 25% for Proof of Stake while other coins are using ETH based coins which have no proof of stake rewards.  I call those "Proof of Nothing" Wink

The price per coin is NOT $400 per coin it is $4 and that is because BTC keeps fluctuating and with the 50% bonus it comes down to $3ish.  Where did you get $400?

We explained the tiers as best as possible.  I am not sure how much you know about business or running an exchange but I will give you some bullet points. 

1. In order to have a lot of merchants and consumers on a platform you need to have a liquid and fast exchange for them to convert the crypto they receive to the fiat of their choice.  We do not want to rely on another exchange but if we don't reach that goal it will have to come to that.

As for disclaimers.  Even banks on WallStreet have disclaimers it is prudent for us as well it does not mean we will not work hard to make all of what we put in the whitepaper possible.

We see our project as having a great blockchain on its own, unlike a lot of these other projects.  The Business side to increase adoption of the coin is where the merchant services, debit card and banking come in.  In other words, on its own our project is better than 95% of the current projects out there just with the blockchain tech.  Which you agree with.

The goal is how to increase adoption of TPAY and we feel our plan is a great way to do that.  Will the debit card or bank run on TOR, no. but if someone wants to transfer TPAY to TPAY anonymously they can.  What we are doing is bringing the concept of "CASH" to the internet.  Cash is extremely anonymous.

So, our block chain tehcnology is bringing that aspect to the online world.  When people send TPAY TO TPAY it remains as anonymous as possible but the minute that gets converted to another crypto, fiat or deposited into an exchange that happens to track your IP address, etc. then you have to follow their rules.  We can't control that.

We never said in our whitepaper nor in public that TOR will be integrated with the banking and debit card aspects.  Nevertheless, a bank CAN issue debit cards that do not have a name attached to it just like AMEX sells debit cards or gift cards with no names attached to it.  So, anyone that is interested in banking in a privacy focused jurisdiction they can with TokenPay.

The bank we want to acquire or integrate with is located in Vanuatu, please research on the benefits of that jurisdiction.  Over time and stronger relationships I am confident that we could go to other jurisdictions and provide options to the consumer and merchants.  In order to run you have to crawl first. 

Derek
Risktaker31

Activity: 420
Merit: 134

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:52:38 AM

Do you mean debit cards or credit cards? yes now a days they are in demand coz we use fiat money. We convert cryptocurrency/bitcoin to fiat so we can use it to buy goods.

Having our own crypto debit card can ease the use of our crypto currency on purchasing and buying stuff on establishments . Not all establishment is accepting crypto currency for a payment method thats's why its a convinience once we got crypto cards.
ColdZerk

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:27:37 AM

Hello guys!
There are no links for downloading wallets on your web-site. All of them have the same link: https://www.tokenpay.com/#
narielle

Activity: 368
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:20:38 AM

Hello guys!
There are no links for downloading wallets on your web-site. All of them have the same link: https://www.tokenpay.com/#

Nah because your post I just realize that wallet has to be done because it is now 2017 Q4 right?

I see this on roadmap
2017 Q2
Launched Multi-Signature transaction engine
Released Linux, Windows, macOS and Paper Wallets

is that really 2017 Q2 or it misses writing 2017 is 2018?
cryptomium

Activity: 184

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:35:40 PM

International Bank Licensed with Ultimate Privacy features?  Shocked Shocked
That looks like too good to be true at this moment. So this will be one of the biggest crypto around, there will be BET (BTC, ETH and TPAY)
TPAY is now at TOP 10 crypto project right ?  will TPAY be align at btc and eth ? if this project get success on the ICO this is the big thing for the future and another threat for the banks again Cheesy
It soon will be TOP 1 Crypto Project. Somehow i see that TokenPay have a lot potential to be next generation of payment service. It will soon lead other cryptos.

Nah i agree with you wakhid, it soon will be the biggest crypto.

Hello guys!

Nah because your post I just realize that wallet has to be done because it is now 2017 Q4 right?

I see this on roadmap
2017 Q2
Launched Multi-Signature transaction engine
Released Linux, Windows, macOS and Paper Wallets

is that really 2017 Q2 or it misses writing 2017 is 2018?

It is better to wait until dev. confirm about it, but i guess it not yet release yet because they are waiting for ico finish.
cryptomium

Activity: 184

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:27:57 PM

Hello guys!

I got the answer to your question on official twitter: https://twitter.com/tokenpay/status/933806542180274178 .  So basically it already made but not yet released.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: