Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:06:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [OPC] OP Coin - High ROI PoS Coin  (Read 40037 times)
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:18:21 AM
Last edit: December 07, 2017, 07:03:56 AM by Efta321

I like POS coins and I am interested in this one. Where can I buy the cheapest OPC at this moment?

Good Luck to this project!

I also think like that. Coin Op is very useful especially for myself. therefore we must support this project. just succeed for this project.  Grin
SweetSv

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:42:18 AM
Last edit: December 07, 2017, 07:06:20 AM by SweetSv

It is very interesting how quickly transactions are carried out, who tried to send large quantities of coins? I think I need to buy some coins and send.
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:28:33 AM

I just bought my OT coin worth 1 million satoshies from cryptopia earlier at 38 satoshies each. I hope within this week I could sell all at 100 satoshies each. Lets support this coin guys and lets all go to the moon.
That's a nice decision to buy that coin, just hold that for a moment and soon you would not regret. I'm in to this coin so hope I could buy it for less so that I can gain a higher profit. Need more info about this ICO so that I can share some information to help others to know about this ICO.

Yeah, Im also following this project's improvement now and might make my first investment when I assure that the coin have a potential. The Devs are still active and updating this thread. I wish there's also a lot of improvements and future plan from OP Coin.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:42:05 AM

I have some experiences in entertainment platform - like "earn money by watching videos"

There are many companies who offer this entertainment service; one of the famous one is youtube and also many more others. But the payments via video watch is so less, that this service doesnt catch any interest.

If you plan to build something like this and you get the medium and big advertisers on your side, then I am willing to support you with this service.

Last year I build a team over 2000 Members for one of the "earn money by watching videos" platform.

regards...

Ted Kin

Activity: 546
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:50:37 AM

Now the etherium has problems with transactions. The reason for which lovers of cats Grin This coin can be a choice between bitcoin and others. I think we should test it.
quimbi777651

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 07:58:34 AM

One more good project platform for investors and cryptosurgery traders who want to use the most advanced trading tools and technologies. Besides, it makes it comfortable for many people that I'm sure it can earn a lot more profit. Good project. It is a very good sign that these coins join Cryptopia.
The fact that the developers have attached the coin to crypto very very good sign. This means the developers have invested their money in the development of the coin and it has real value.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
feeltun

Activity: 1038
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:49:45 AM

Problems in the etherium network are great news for the after-hat! This is an opportunity to take the place of the etherium. Even a small fraction of the share of the etherium will be great news.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
Prettymie

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:04:05 AM

I saw that you have stated in your post "High returns, but not too high!", so my question is how high it is?
How did you measure your words of high returns? because maybe this simple words can create confusion to all the investors and supporters.
novy

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 10:42:38 AM

hello team, I like pos coins, you have a good idea by the way. But, what is the block after premine?

ritsel02

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:03:22 AM

I have seen lots of opportunities to win and earn here,been interested to join airdrops and receive giveaways but as I've tried to join the discord channel  and click "join" nothing happened ,I wasn't able to join the channel.Are there any problem on it?
0t3p0t

Activity: 1596
Merit: 357

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 02:22:03 PM

I have seen lots of opportunities to win and earn here,been interested to join airdrops and receive giveaways but as I've tried to join the discord channel  and click "join" nothing happened ,I wasn't able to join the channel.Are there any problem on it?
Is discord another form of messenger or is it just a part of telegram? I am not familiar with it that is why I didn't join. I also want to have the opportunity to be with this project since there is a big chance to win and earn big in this project.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
MiiDoViic

Activity: 308
Merit: 119

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:12:32 PM

Is discord another form of messenger or is it just a part of telegram? I am not familiar with it that is why I didn't join. I also want to have the opportunity to be with this project since there is a big chance to win and earn big in this project.
Discord is chat software like skype/teamspeak/telegram . It is separate and has no relation from the telegram . It's also a good way to connect with people and the bitcoin community . it's mostly used by US citizens unlike the telegram.
BRNSTYLE

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:49:46 PM

Dev, do you open any bounty or signature campaign...if you start it, the project will be more successful... I think many participants are waiting for it..let me know,if there is anything
I doubt if OP Coin open a bounty or signature campaign it is very useless since OP Coin is a PoS type algorithm, not like nowadays coin.

When did PoS coin's bounty start to be useless?
Can't see any reasons for bounty to be successful, could you name any particular hindrances, i'm curious...
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 07:24:54 PM

Will you add a signature and avatar campaign?
I check a pools and i  see a zero activity, when pools will alive, i will try to mining some coins for me with my gtx 1060)  Smiley

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:06:38 AM

How do you know that OP has a high price later??
I'm also waiting for OP coin website.

I was looking for the website too, I thought that they just forgot to put the link here.

I just bought my OT coin worth 1 million satoshies from cryptopia earlier at 38 satoshies each. I hope within this week I could sell all at 100 satoshies each. Lets support this coin guys and lets all go to the moon.

Good for you, I had some btc stuck at cryptopia, I think I'll use to buy some OP coin from there, we just want it to go up like 40%, I'm not actually fan of the word (to the moon).
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:08:06 AM

Well, finally there was a POS coin for games! In addition to the bounty has also a lottery, I like it. And it's very good that cryptopia is on the stock exchange, it's a very good stock exchange.

I like that Cryptopia has a nice $5000 New Zealand Dollars (like 3$k USD?) withdraw limit without verification. Bittrez has amazing volume but doesnt have withdrawals anymore (RIP)

i think bittrex is very good exchange and better than crypto ,, but you need to verify your account first if you want to make a withdrawal there

For sure Bittrex has a much much bigger volume $2,245,389,314 according to Coin Market Cap (and is #2 after Bitfinex) versus Cryptopia at #32 with a volume of $27,488,332. The difference is huge, but Bittrex has a huge backlog right now of the shitton of verfication requests

I use to like bittrex, but right now is really upset me with those verification steps and bullshit. Cryptopia is nice but they start to put high fee for withdraw.
for me I hope that they will list it on different exchanges. in way will have options.

Bittrex locked up my account thanks to the verification bullshit. Well cryptopia's thing is that ridiculous 0.002 BTC withdrawal fee which is to put it simply just ridiculous. I mean what is with that fee lol. Even actual BTC transaction fees are not even remotely close. Currently it's what? 30$
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:11:59 AM

Good luck on your journey mate. Nice trading strategy by the way. This is a great news that PoS coin in early exchange  cryptocurrency site, May the price it pumps more!

Pokesoul

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:42:21 AM

Will you add a signature and avatar campaign?
I check a pools and i  see a zero activity, when pools will alive, i will try to mining some coins for me with my gtx 1060)  Smiley
I think the company of signatures should be mandatory. This company is very good traffic. If possible, I would willingly participate in it.
SweetSv

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:39:10 AM

Well, finally there was a POS coin for games! In addition to the bounty has also a lottery, I like it. And it's very good that cryptopia is on the stock exchange, it's a very good stock exchange.

I like that Cryptopia has a nice $5000 New Zealand Dollars (like 3$k USD?) withdraw limit without verification. Bittrez has amazing volume but doesnt have withdrawals anymore (RIP)

i think bittrex is very good exchange and better than crypto ,, but you need to verify your account first if you want to make a withdrawal there

For sure Bittrex has a much much bigger volume $2,245,389,314 according to Coin Market Cap (and is #2 after Bitfinex) versus Cryptopia at #32 with a volume of $27,488,332. The difference is huge, but Bittrex has a huge backlog right now of the shitton of verfication requests

I use to like bittrex, but right now is really upset me with those verification steps and bullshit. Cryptopia is nice but they start to put high fee for withdraw.
for me I hope that they will list it on different exchanges. in way will have options.

Bittrex locked up my account thanks to the verification bullshit. Well cryptopia's thing is that ridiculous 0.002 BTC withdrawal fee which is to put it simply just ridiculous. I mean what is with that fee lol. Even actual BTC transaction fees are not even remotely close. Currently it's what? 30$
Recently, exchanges very often block users. We must wait for a good decentralized exchange. Derive from cryptopia alternative coins, for example dogs it is cheap then can OPC?
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:45:42 AM

Congratulations mate . It's a pretty big risk , but this program is working with full dedication to make the quality of the structure more compact , and more secure .

Hope you will get what you desired for from this investment .
To the moon mate.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: