Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:19:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [OPC] OP Coin - High ROI PoS Coin  (Read 40037 times)
Tanazir

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:46:16 AM

This project provides interesting and interesting, this time and provides many more rewards that are truly beneficial for people and users. Especially this coming Christmas is a great opportunity for us. A high proof of low cost cryptocurrency in the Open C coin. Why the endangered campaign ends only in a face I hope it will last long. I want to join the Twitter fundraising campaign on this project, it still has a slot available. Oh, I'm surprised that there is a white paper in Op Seon? So that people or investors who want to invest here can learn more about this platform
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:46:58 AM

I bought some OP today at 0.00000023 btc on cryptopia, I hope that I'll make profit with this coin if it goes up in future. I'll try to get some for free too.

Hoping for your profit in the future from this coin. Also, we need patient and wait for its price to increase and then go to buy and sell style.

yeah, good choice to buy some OP. I believed there platforms which very interesting  and convincing that they aim to develop an easy to use, secure and efficient solution for both investors and traders.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:24:56 AM

It is becoming more interesting to the investor..because it has many creative ideas...more investor come to the project & the price will be mor increased...
quimbi777651

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 08:24:36 AM

All cryptocurrencies must have risk. Is there any risk for this OP Coin and how it is to solve the problem?
Of course, every cryptocurrency is having risk involved. Since OP Coin has high ROI, that means if we invest in the OP Coin it's a risk, your investment is getting ROI or no, we don't know about that.
In my opinion, the risk is absolutely everywhere and in every new coin. When investing, all investors are at risk. Then they are new coins. And the one who does not risk that does not drink champagne. Therefore, you can take a little risk. Suddenly, this coin will fly to the moon in the near future no one knows.
In the crypt there is always a risk, but it is not very big compared to the profit if the coin go to  the moon. Of course, I do not mean cases when taking loans from a bank to buy a new coin Grin

Everything is a risk, without risking you can gain nothing. Even in investment there are risks. But unlike gambling, risk in investment is not that high. In this coin, you can do lottery which you need to risk but also have high ROI.
In the crypto currency, there is always a risk, but I think there is no more risk than investing in bitcoin in 2011. Then, did not know that this coin would be worth, but now people have invested a money in bitcoin millionaires. I want to say that the risk is small compared to the possible gain...

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
PENSCoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:01:58 AM

I just bought my OT coin worth 1 million satoshies from cryptopia earlier at 38 satoshies each. I hope within this week I could sell all at 100 satoshies each. Lets support this coin guys and lets all go to the moon.

Where did you buy your OT coins? I am interested in this project and am thinking of investing as well when I have some funds. I wish you good luck and I hope you will earn more with the OT coin's success.  Smiley
You can buy it in crytopia buddy currently the coin is bieng sold at .00000006 satoshies. Take advantage of this guys Im pretty sure within few days this will spike at 20 satoshies and by that time I hope that its not only me enjoyong the profit for christmas.

I really hope you mean to say 6 satoshis each, no cryptocurrency will go up 100000x in like a months time unless it's being pumped by the entire world or something lmfao
Well you have a point buddy but that is so exagerrated if it will go right away from few satoshies to 100000 in a couple of months. This coin has a posibility of rising because it is still new in the market and it hasnt reach its full potential yet.
The chance to start to the moon is for every coin, but this is rarely accidental. There is a chance for a coin with a team that is constantly engaged in it and it is needed.
izay

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:04:42 AM

Try to elaborate what's OP coin is all about so that no more querries will be answered by your team and just a consultation and follow up questions will be delivered instead. A clearly stated platform can catch up attentions of crypto critics, when the critics get satisfied then they will be the one to introduce the coin. Most beginners are guided by experts that's why they are more likely follow what the experts advised them or introduced them. This program has a good potential but needed a good advertisement that most viewers will likely intend to view or must open what's in it.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:30:28 AM

It is becoming more interesting to the investor..because it has many creative ideas...more investor come to the project & the price will be mor increased...

Yes, more investors means more profit. Also investors that buys many coins will make the project successful and will make the price go high. This time will come and all of us supporters will get profit too. So let's promote it well.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:28:21 AM

As I doing some reviews about this ICO their are speculation that it is a scam and others say that there is a virus when downloading a wallet. Please enlighten my doubts about this project because I don't want to judge that their speculation are true?
I think hard to determine OP is SCAM or not depend on only wallet have signal of virus. But i have same think as you. When i run it at virustotal:
https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/9139b4a85d08d47a420caccb52722205ae7c57c92ab5b4676d80fbc0dc6218be/detection
We have 6/62 detected. This make us scare of lost something at our computer. Devs can compile a new wallet with no virus detected?
This is a very tranquil signal. The developer can do something with a wallet? The coin looks attractive. And I would like to install a wallet and mining it.

I would not vouch for OP but if the wallet includes a miner then that might be one of the reasons it's showing up in virus total since most antiviruses lately detect miners as viruses. For example malwarebytes didnt let me run CGminer without adding it to the exceptions list
dirruk

Activity: 382

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:32:37 AM

i really liked the lotto and that this coin is on cryptopia it just has to grow and that is difficult atm with btc on the rise

but it stakes really great and grows not too fast because roi is nice but not too nice that the inflation is too big

so i think it will be around for a while the guys on discord are really responsive and the community is tight

it just needs some advertisement thats all atm
ehrz22

Merit: 105

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:46:47 AM

"OPC to win great prizes in our many lotteries. You will be able to win not only OP Coin but also another cryptocurrencies (BTC,LTC etc.), another high PoS currencies, games and much more." - I like the idea that this project is making great prizes to all the supporters of this project. This will attract more people to join this project.

retampan

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:52:28 AM

I just bought my OT coin worth 1 million satoshies from cryptopia earlier at 38 satoshies each. I hope within this week I could sell all at 100 satoshies each. Lets support this coin guys and lets all go to the moon.

Where did you buy your OT coins? I am interested in this project and am thinking of investing as well when I have some funds. I wish you good luck and I hope you will earn more with the OT coin's success.  Smiley
You can buy it in crytopia buddy currently the coin is bieng sold at .00000006 satoshies. Take advantage of this guys Im pretty sure within few days this will spike at 20 satoshies and by that time I hope that its not only me enjoyong the profit for christmas.

I really hope you mean to say 6 satoshis each, no cryptocurrency will go up 100000x in like a months time unless it's being pumped by the entire world or something lmfao
Well you have a point buddy but that is so exagerrated if it will go right away from few satoshies to 100000 in a couple of months. This coin has a posibility of rising because it is still new in the market and it hasnt reach its full potential yet.
The chance to start to the moon is for every coin, but this is rarely accidental. There is a chance for a coin with a team that is constantly engaged in it and it is needed.
If you want to make this coin rocket to the moon, put all your money in the exchanger and buy OPC in big volume every day.
BRNSTYLE

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:38:39 PM

It has been a long time since we’ve last heard news from devs.
So what’s going on with development now, share us your success cases or problems, community should be involved
KimberlyGB

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:17:53 PM

"OPC to win great prizes in our many lotteries. You will be able to win not only OP Coin but also another cryptocurrencies (BTC,LTC etc.), another high PoS currencies, games and much more." - I like the idea that this project is making great prizes to all the supporters of this project. This will attract more people to join this project.
And I like the team's original approach to promoting the coin. Quite often such a coin gives a confident growth. Of course, I would very much like to get an airdrop Grin
Scor1937

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:37:31 PM

It has been a long time since we’ve last heard news from devs.
So what’s going on with development now, share us your success cases or problems, community should be involved

I guess, the deva will update us soon with the sucess and problems. But i think the project will have great benefits in the future considering its innovative concept. Also the Christmas benefits can attract many new investors which may soon give a good future to the OP coin.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:17:26 PM

yesterday ı was a little bit disappointed. I download the OP Coin Wallet from the ANN Thread Link but win Firewall deleted it as soon as I wanted to open the wallet  Huh

Then I joined the Discord Channel from OP Coin and download the Wallet again from the link  in discord and it was the same.

Can any dev. help me to open the wallet and synchronize it ? 

regards
Efta321

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:58:56 PM

yesterday ı was a little bit disappointed. I download the OP Coin Wallet from the ANN Thread Link but win Firewall deleted it as soon as I wanted to open the wallet  Huh

Then I joined the Discord Channel from OP Coin and download the Wallet again from the link  in discord and it was the same.

regards

I deeply regret the incident you experienced, maybe your anti-virus does not accept the access, but I do not know too and not much help and I just hope that your problem can be solved.  Cry
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:57:14 PM

regards
Do you using any antivirus like Karpersky or Nortorn Antivirus? Turn off them and you can open the wallet. Another way: install wallet on VPS.
KickItDown

Merit: 250

Expert in busting

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:12:43 PM

I'm always up for high profits, any question I wouldn't answer a big yes? I'm in!
Also, Norton Antivirus is been used in 2017? I would be in shock if somebody would still use it for... protecting themselves?

Don't worry if you bust, people will still love you
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 08:04:42 PM

Yes, I'm a fan of Proof of Stake Cryptocurriencies and yes indeed that I am great that OP Coin is giving high returns and can make lot's of money. I do want to be part of what you will create strong community to succeed in cryptocurriencies and also I share this with my friends so that they can also take this as an opportunity to start and also to win great prizes in your lotteries that only not OP Coin can be get but also other big cryptocurrencies that i know for sure OP Coin will be lined up with them after a short period of time. So excited that there will be a lot of competitions, tournaments and events for those members who support OP Coin. I hope that everything will be a smooth and nice future here with OP Coin and everyone will be successful.
I also love a POS coins, and not only, i love a postokens too (now only 2), i share it to my vk friends, and some will buy it, so team don't bring us please)

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:47:58 PM

This project provides interesting and interesting, this time and provides many more rewards that are truly beneficial for people and users. Especially this coming Christmas is a great opportunity for us. A high proof of low cost cryptocurrency in the Open C coin. Why the endangered campaign ends only in a face I hope it will last long. I want to join the Twitter fundraising campaign on this project, it still has a slot available. Oh, I'm surprised that there is a white paper in Op Seon? So that people or investors who want to invest here can learn more about this platform
yeah which is really amazed, that soon they provide a clear path and makes us comfortable to become an ultimate solution for investors and cryptocurrency traders. It will cover every aspect related to cryptocurrency trading, from education, market overview and trading ideas to the different concept of peer to peer asset trading.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: