Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 11:14:46 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [OPC] OP Coin - High ROI PoS Coin  (Read 40037 times)
netalone10

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:42:19 AM

hi dev, is there any online wallet for this coin? I downloaded the wallet and the synchronizing process is too long
retampan

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:42:40 AM

I'm always up for high profits, any question I wouldn't answer a big yes? I'm in!
Also, Norton Antivirus is been used in 2017? I would be in shock if somebody would still use it for... protecting themselves?
Maybe yes, maybe no. People use those third-party antiviruses are likely Windows 7 or Windows XP user. If they are using Windows 8.1 - 10, they are very underrating the Windows Defender. Most of the viruses, exploit, and even ransomware had been blocked by the Windows Defender.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:46:15 AM

All cryptocurrencies must have risk. Is there any risk for this OP Coin and how it is to solve the problem?
Of course, every cryptocurrency is having risk involved. Since OP Coin has high ROI, that means if we invest in the OP Coin it's a risk, your investment is getting ROI or no, we don't know about that.
In my opinion, the risk is absolutely everywhere and in every new coin. When investing, all investors are at risk. Then they are new coins. And the one who does not risk that does not drink champagne. Therefore, you can take a little risk. Suddenly, this coin will fly to the moon in the near future no one knows.
In the crypt there is always a risk, but it is not very big compared to the profit if the coin go to  the moon. Of course, I do not mean cases when taking loans from a bank to buy a new coin Grin

Everything is a risk, without risking you can gain nothing. Even in investment there are risks. But unlike gambling, risk in investment is not that high. In this coin, you can do lottery which you need to risk but also have high ROI.

Yup, that's right especially in trading new altcoins. You cannot predict the price of this coins, If it pumps then you are really lucky if you have stored many coins then sell it equals profit instantly. But if it dumps you may wanna hold it first.

Pokesoul

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:13:00 AM
Last edit: December 11, 2017, 02:34:19 AM by Pokesoul

yesterday ı was a little bit disappointed. I download the OP Coin Wallet from the ANN Thread Link but win Firewall deleted it as soon as I wanted to open the wallet  Huh

Then I joined the Discord Channel from OP Coin and download the Wallet again from the link  in discord and it was the same.

Can any dev. help me to open the wallet and synchronize it ?  

regards
Do you using any antivirus like Karpersky or Nortorn Antivirus? Turn off them and you can open the wallet. Another way: install wallet on VPS.
That's the really right decision. Sometimes programs are similar to viruses but are not a virus, for your own peace of mind use VPS.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:16:10 AM

It is becoming more interesting to the investor..because it has many creative ideas...more investor come to the project & the price will be mor increased...

Yes, more investors means more profit. Also investors that buys many coins will make the project successful and will make the price go high. This time will come and all of us supporters will get profit too. So let's promote it well.

Behind the every successfully project...not only investors but also normal people are responsible...as they are also working hard by joining in airdrop or bounty & sometime in promoting
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:24:51 AM

Well you have a point buddy but that is so exagerrated if it will go right away from few satoshies to 100000 in a couple of months. This coin has a posibility of rising because it is still new in the market and it hasnt reach its full potential yet.
The chance to start to the moon is for every coin, but this is rarely accidental. There is a chance for a coin with a team that is constantly engaged in it and it is needed.
If you want to make this coin rocket to the moon, put all your money in the exchanger and buy OPC in big volume every day.

I'm not a big fan of word " to moon ", it's bullshit for me, having that said, there are a chance that these kind of coin could pick it up by pump and dump group, so you can got lucky and sell it at high price. I bought OP and I'm looking just for normal profit.
GetOutOfMyLife

Activity: 210
Merit: 110

Safein Community Manager

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:55:18 AM
Last edit: December 11, 2017, 02:05:27 AM by GetOutOfMyLife

Well you have a point buddy but that is so exagerrated if it will go right away from few satoshies to 100000 in a couple of months. This coin has a posibility of rising because it is still new in the market and it hasnt reach its full potential yet.
The chance to start to the moon is for every coin, but this is rarely accidental. There is a chance for a coin with a team that is constantly engaged in it and it is needed.
If you want to make this coin rocket to the moon, put all your money in the exchanger and buy OPC in big volume every day.

I'm not a big fan of word " to moon ", it's bullshit for me, having that said, there are a chance that these kind of coin could pick it up by pump and dump group, so you can got lucky and sell it at high price. I bought OP and I'm looking just for normal profit.
Yeap, I agree with you. I only want my coin increasing day by day (like bitcoin). Dump and bump it not good for any investment. Normal and small stable profit is not risky for us.

Safein              A REVOLUTIONARY WAY TO PAY ONLINE   ▶ ▶ ▶ ▶ ▶
[ Whitepaper ]         M A K E   I S I M P L E         [ Google Play ]
_____________________________________ FACEBOOK _______ TWITTER _______ TELEGRAM _____________________________________
SweetSv

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:43:17 AM

Yeap, I agree with you. I only want my coin increasing day by day (like bitcoin). Dump and bump it not good for any investment. Normal and small stable profit is not risky for us.
For me, the OP is a conservative investment that works every day. But why can not you exclude a coin for the moon? In the crypt you can not exclude this.
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:10:53 AM

yesterday ı was a little bit disappointed. I download the OP Coin Wallet from the ANN Thread Link but win Firewall deleted it as soon as I wanted to open the wallet  Huh

Then I joined the Discord Channel from OP Coin and download the Wallet again from the link  in discord and it was the same.

regards

Maybe it was block by the firewall because of unknown source of file, but i don't think of it as malicious file. If you have an anti virus, try turning off the firewall and scan the file using anti virus. If it is still the same then therefore it is not a safe file. Try asking the dev to give you another link then.

moonfrost21

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:45:23 AM

Well for a trader, I think having a coin that can "dump and bump" in a week is better. Just have to be careful and follow your guts when to dump or bump. It's much better to be a trader in Altcoins than to be an investor that holds his coins. It is like hiding your coins under your mattress. When the time comes that you remember about it, it's either a pot of gold or just a pile of dust.
OP coin has its potentials if a lot of traders will involve, the value will increase because it is being used.

quimbi777651

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 04:57:24 AM

Well for a trader, I think having a coin that can "dump and bump" in a week is better. Just have to be careful and follow your guts when to dump or bump. It's much better to be a trader in Altcoins than to be an investor that holds his coins. It is like hiding your coins under your mattress. When the time comes that you remember about it, it's either a pot of gold or just a pile of dust.
OP coin has its potentials if a lot of traders will involve, the value will increase because it is being used.
For attentive traders, such coins are a treasure trove. A trader can earn both on a pay and a dump. But you have to be very careful.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 04:58:37 AM

yesterday ı was a little bit disappointed. I download the OP Coin Wallet from the ANN Thread Link but win Firewall deleted it as soon as I wanted to open the wallet  Huh

Then I joined the Discord Channel from OP Coin and download the Wallet again from the link  in discord and it was the same.

regards

I deeply regret the incident you experienced, maybe your anti-virus does not accept the access, but I do not know too and not much help and I just hope that your problem can be solved.  Cry
Some Antivirus have that issue..what i will recommend is to allow acesss to the application via antivirus platform and then maybe check the task manager to see whats going on in the activities channel am sure if it is a virus CPU activity might be like 100% ...i hope that will help

BRNSTYLE

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:41:21 AM

regards

It seems that Devs are not in touch  Angry
Lots of question addressed to OP never have found its answers
So you better try your luck asking community

ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:46:46 AM

The hard/cold wallet is good for holding untouched coins, but it will be much appreciated if project will have web wallet or paper wallet or maybe a mobile wallet. I hope this feature will be added the soonest. I will watch this improvement.

UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:59:44 AM

regards

Which antivirus are you using? 99% of the antiviruses have a feature like whitelisting or even something like exclude from scanning so that you can run stuff it detects as a virus.
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:06:16 AM

It has been a long time since we’ve last heard news from devs.
So what’s going on with development now, share us your success cases or problems, community should be involved

I agree with you and your opinion here.
The developers and the management of this project is hopefully working very hard on this project.
But I also think that there should by surveys from the customers and their feedback should be valuable.
Tanazir

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:39:25 AM

The crypto coin, always has a risk, but I do not have the risk than the bitcoin investment in 2011. Then, do not know this coin will be worth, but now people have invested a meaning in Bitcoin millionaires. I want to say that the risk is smaller than the possible profit ...
Scor1937

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:37:44 AM

The crypto coin, always has a risk, but I do not have the risk than the bitcoin investment in 2011. Then, do not know this coin will be worth, but now people have invested a meaning in Bitcoin millionaires. I want to say that the risk is smaller than the possible profit ...
Usually peoples are not truely secure with any new ICO so they keep on maintaining some distance from ICO, but as bitcoins too was in a similar stage earlier in 2009-2010, but now its much higher, similarly can other ICO be. OP coin can too achieve bigger profits in future if peoples find that intresting and profitable.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:49:04 AM

The hard/cold wallet is good for holding untouched coins, but it will be much appreciated if project will have web wallet or paper wallet or maybe a mobile wallet. I hope this feature will be added the soonest. I will watch this improvement.
As this project still in process, for sure there will be more features to be developed. Well, as it will be have a wallet maybe its good to have an apps in google play which easy to us..
KimberlyGB

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:19:28 AM

Just to update you guys regarding my investment. I just checked cryptopia right now and the current price of OP coins is 22 satoshies. Almost 100% decrease from my purchase price which is 38 satoshies. I am still positive about it. Take advantage of the low price guys buy now while it is still 22 sats.
The price is constantly changing now the coin is worth 21 satoshies and I'm not sure that it will not be able to fall in price yet. I'll probably put a orders below.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: