Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:08:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SALE] Hdac - Blockchain-based IoT contracts by Hyundai. 27th November  (Read 46982 times)
mme1022

Activity: 406
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:21:41 PM

Official Announcement From Hdac

Since the MainNet launch we have received many inquiries and we hope to answer them with this announcement. 

(1) Mining

① Private Mining Pool
It seems that some of the TGE participants were hacked by a private mining pool that impersonated Hdac. Please note that our mining pool is a decentralized network, so Hdac Technology has no legal liability.

② Hdac Technology Self-Mining
We have not operated any mining pools since the MainNet launch. This is in accordance with Swiss law and FINMA. Hdac Technology does not operate any mining pools and will not operate any mining pools in the future.

③ Mining Equipment for Sale
We have never been involved in manufacturing or selling any mining equipment and do not plan on it in the future.

(2) Transaction-related entry (P2P, Listing)

① P2P
Our platform is designed based on the universal standards of P2P transactions. We have also built the Hdac Platform in accordance with the Swiss regulation authorities in the case that utility tokens evolve into payment tokens. Therefore, we do not intervene with any personal transactions and those kind of transactions are irrelevant to Hdac Technology.

② Listing
We do not review the DAC listings under the management of our company and we are not involved in listing by third parties. Trading and transaction fees from large-scale or multilateral exchanges have no relation to Hdac Technology.   

(3) Betanet Testing

We have received a lot of positive feedback from users who mined on the Betanet. As we stated in the past, mined tokens on Betanet may not be used for actual use and we have decided to burn them.

- burnaddress: HJXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXVarS5i
- With the cooperation from Betanet participants, the DAC that was mined from Betanet testing will be collected and burned.
- In order to retrieve the remaining DAC, we will take any necessary measures.
- We awarded Betanet test participants with DAC for electricity and equipment costs.
- We will soon notify you on our progress.

(4) Founder’s Reward

The Founder’s Reward has been processed in accordance with local laws in Switzerland, including the review of the Swiss Legal Advisor and the approval of the Hdac Technology AG Board of Directors. In the cryptocurrency system, it is a trend to reward 10-20% (5-year spread at 8% for Hdac) to the early team members of the cryptocurrency.   
However, Hdac Technology AG has decided not to give out the Founder’s Reward.
(burnaddress: HJXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXVarS5i)
For the past two years, our researchers and developers have worked extremely hard to create a competitive blockchain platform. We will continue to strive to develop the best blockchain solutions.
In addition, we are in the process of being assessed under the FINMA guidelines. It is an extremely rigorous process and we are very proud to have come this far.
The liquidity of DAC will lead to active mining which will then lead to a platform-based ecosystem. All of this will enrich the value of Hdac.

(5) Official Communication Channel

We noticed that users discussed Hdac on unofficial communities before the MainNet launch. With that, we have agreed that it is imperative for us to discuss and communicate with users about the roadmap and evolution of Hdac Technology.

(6) Wallet Information and Security Authentication

Hdac does not keep any personal information on file. DAC can be lost from leaking personal information. Please be sure to read the following points carefully to avoid any financial losses or risk being hacked.

A. Store your wordlist in a safe place.
If your wordlist is exposed, you risk disclosing your account information.

(1) Make sure you are the only person who knows your wordlist.
(2) Don’t save your wordlist on your computer or smartphone.
(3) Do not take a picture of your wordlist.
(4) Keep your wordlist in a safe place where there is no Internet access.

B. PIN management is important.
C. Download an antivirus software on your computer and smartphone to protect yourself against hackers.

(7) Additional AMLA Procedure for TGE Participants

As have announced several times, we are still waiting for TGE participants to complete the additional AMLA procedure. We need all TGE participants to turn in the documents so we may be able to continue the AMLA(KYC) confirmation procedures. Currently, only 59% of participants have completed the process. We will continue to contact the participants who have yet to complete the process.
In a short amount of time, we have done rigorous testing in preparation for the MainNet launch, to provide a complete and stable network for users. We will continue to research and develop more solutions. We have been striving to enhance the value of Hdac and establishing credibility by joining an SRO and receiving FINMA and VQF certifications.
Hdac has taken its first step in this industry with the MainNet launch. As a growing eco-partner, Hdac will continue to work towards becoming an IoT-based blockchain platform that may apply to various industries.
Finally, Hdac Technology AG will ensure quality assurance as we continue to work on the solutions from the Hdac Platform roadmap.
We are very grateful to the supporters who have been with us from the beginning. We will continue to work hard and develop a blockchain solution that will be available for diverse industries. 

Thank you,
Hdac Technology AG

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
newegggo

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:30:11 AM

I am glad to see the latest announcement from Hdac.
Obviously the team has done lots of work since the ICO.
I am optimistic about the future of Hdac.

culuuton

Activity: 1590
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:02:19 AM

HDAC was listed on first exchange Bitonbay but it isn't official exchange that the team had contacted. Who has traded at this site and is it safe?
yourcatsofat

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:07:19 AM

What is the deadline date for bounty payouts. I am so tired with this waiting. I feel cheated myself unfortunately
This is nothing new that bounties are paid long after ICO. All 4 of my last campaigns were paid with few months delay or even in monthly rates during next 18 months. Almost all bounty campaigns rule number one is that they can change the payout date, stake or even not pay at all with no explanation provided. It's a huge gamble and that is why you should choose your bounty wisely.

I'm still very confident with Hdac. They have a long roadmap so for me from start this was a long time investment. I think the price will go up only with a working product. Communication after ICO with the Team was good and we see updates keep coming.

Even if they pay you tomorrow, there is no place to sell Hdac coin. Luckily from this delayed for months bounties I learned how to be calm and wait with patience. Soon you will learn too.

There is no way to trust people who do not keep their words. You can talk as much as you like that they were preparing for the mainnet launch, but they had to distribute tokens within 1 month after the end of ICO as the rules described.

And where exactly you want to put those coins if the mainet not even exist.
DAC is on their own blockchain, not ethereum. Think at least

Try to at least talk logically. And use brain at least when typing

Even the presale and token sale participants havent got their token distribution yet.

Do doing a free job that have a rules in it that the decision of the team is above everything,
You probably the guy that always flip and scroll down all the TnC when buying stuff

I just want to say that they knew in advance that they will not be able to pay the reward within 1 month, but they still said about this month. What is it? It is just lying.

They always make a promise that everyone's doubts start because of what they say. do not expect and accept the end result they say.

I do not believe any one who says about distribution. Now I know that it's just words and a project can pay rewards after 4-6 months after an ICO.
I heard last time about that distribution for the ico investors and next is for the bounty but they still haven't appear on my wallet i thought investors distribution was ongoin so i think its best to confirm it with the because there is a problem again. Maybe that distribution that comes from somebody is a mistake of understanding what the team said.

I do not see that distribution has started. Instead of I see how they are trying to say that the distribution will start soon. Ridiculous.

Announcement on HDAC Bounty distribution from HDAC

As announced before, the deadline for sending Hdac wallet address was until 28th of May, 2018.
However, only about half of the total Bounty participants have sent their wallet addresses. HDAC will therefore,

extend the period for one more week (new deadline: 4th of June, 2018).

Lol it's just deadline to send your wallets. No one knows how many time they will spend to give our rewards to us. Ok, I am waiting for
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 10:54:08 AM

It's nice to see an update from Hdac team. Despite delays, Hdac ICO is one of the best I have invested lately. We all see that they are working hard and there are frequent updates. Communication with the team is quite good and they promised to improve it even more. Waiting for the product, listings, distribution and finally profit to fulfill my dreams.

Memphix

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:06:53 PM

HDAC was listed on first exchange Bitonbay but it isn't official exchange that the team had contacted. Who has traded at this site and is it safe?

i also notice this exchange allready list HDAC, but im just hear about this exchange, is it really HDAC coin that trade there ? any admin can confirm this exchange ?
Ruthenian

Activity: 354
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:24:13 PM

i also notice this exchange allready list HDAC, but im just hear about this exchange, is it really HDAC coin that trade there ? any admin can confirm this exchange ?

DAC was listed unofficially on that exchange.
I'm afraid we can't comment on unofficial listings.

nedjuly

Activity: 756
Merit: 114

http://www.cd3d.app/

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:06:49 PM

I can not trust this, because there is as yet no official exchange for this token. I think it's better to wait for formal exchanges

gamehendge02

Activity: 95
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:54:13 AM

I can not trust this, because there is as yet no official exchange for this token. I think it's better to wait for formal exchanges

Yes, please wait for official listing news
Celendion

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:08:52 PM

As announced before, the deadline for sending Hdac wallet address was until 28th of May, 2018.
However, only about half of the total Bounty participants have sent their wallet addresses. HDAC will therefore,

Edit the first page of the bounty of the announcement. Perhaps this will improve the result, and the hunters will do what is needed, faster.

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
Memphix

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:10:54 PM

Yes, please wait for official listing news

ok then, i also notice they have a official korean exchange, but until now no news about this exchange, lets wait for their official about distribution and exchange
yourcatsofat

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:13:35 PM

Edit the first page of the bounty of the announcement. Perhaps this will improve the result, and the hunters will do what is needed, faster.

The main thing, they do not want to to divide unused bounty pool between hunters if some hunters will not have time to write pm to HDAC.
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 07:46:12 PM

Of course, first post here and especially first post in bounty thread should be updated with new announcements like wallet change, etc. There are many members they don't read the latest post or follow this threads at all. They just look from time to time at the first and last post.

This is normal behavior when everything is delayed so long. They lost interest and that is why not follow frequently. You will see. When the wallet addresses change will be closed this thread will be flooded with posts from members who were too late.

Lately, almost all projects delay bounty payments for months. I don't know why sooner this was possible to pay on time. So many projects paid only a few days after ICO. I thought that this will improve and bounty will be paid at the scheduled time with no problems but something opposite happened and there are still more problems with each bounty campaign.

TPB_Cryptofan

Activity: 229
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:57:02 PM

Catch all the latest news on HDAC at their website here : https://www.hdactech.com/en/index.do
Bshiki

Activity: 826
Merit: 262

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:10:24 PM

The main thing, they do not want to to divide unused bounty pool between hunters if some hunters will not have time to write pm to HDAC.

this is the decision of the project itself many of the similar projects are also coming. no matter how strange and disgusting it is for many only the community must punish. and yes karma already found them when they hacked and showed that the holes in the code of the team.
irsada

Activity: 994
Merit: 117

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:58:47 AM

hello dev how the update that happening with DAC? because now it is June 4, when is the start of distribution for  participants bounty?
and can I know when to enter the big market exchange?
clarkgeneral86

Activity: 1043
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:17:32 AM

hello dev how the update that happening with DAC? because now it is June 4, when is the start of distribution for  participants bounty?
The participants still have time to supplement the information today, so if they make an official announcement, it will come later today. I think two important things you mentioned, it will appear in this official announcement.
Saichoukyushin

Activity: 770
Merit: 278

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:21:25 AM

The participants still have time to supplement the information today, so if they make an official announcement, it will come later today. I think two important things you mentioned, it will appear in this official announcement.
They haven't made any announcement for this i don't know if there's a problem in their blockchain but ofcourse we will going to know when the distribution for the bounty when the distribution for investors has been started and lastly about exchange is when it was all done in distribution.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
stahanovec
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:40:17 PM

hello, tell me when I install and run wallet to tell android, the process hangs on "synchronizing wallet now. it might take a few minutes" and nothing happens for a long time
clarkgeneral86

Activity: 1043
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:01:24 PM

hello, tell me when I install and run wallet to tell android, the process hangs on "synchronizing wallet now. it might take a few minutes" and nothing happens for a long time
Did you download the latest version? No one has synchronization problems here, you try again or contact Amazix team on the telegram.
https://www.hdactech.com/en/News/news.do?mode=view&articleNo=579
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: