Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 07:25:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SALE] Hdac - Blockchain-based IoT contracts by Hyundai. 27th November  (Read 46987 times)
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1710

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 11:11:13 AM

snip
get out with your spammy stuff

If you want to answer to spammer you should snip his answer in your quote because like this you spread only this spam further. Just use "report button" and calmly wait for deletion. I suggest put on ignore.

enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:14:21 AM
Last edit: June 10, 2018, 11:37:06 AM by enigmatical

I also did not hear any statements from the representatives of the HDAC about the exchange. I know one more coin DAC, more precisely not a coin but token on ERC 20, and at first thought that it was she, but then saw the symbol DAC.
Hmmm  +225.66% 24h Change in first day trading, not bad, given that the whole market is falling, let's see what happens to the price when team DAC will send coin all bounty hunters. I honestly did not expect that they will come out so quickly for an exchange, I was prepared to wait another half-year ...) Grin

maybe you are too hypocritical if you keep waiting that long.
not that I can not wait to receive updates from dev, but I observe this as if there are too many changes in the development of this project.

What??? hypocritical??? updates??? what do you mean? I can not make out, some kind of meaningless combination of words ....
I understand that you belong to those types of people who adore waiting, and the longer the wait then better for you, right?
Personally, I will see changes in the project when my coins come to my wallet, which I earned and bought, so I will be sure that the network is working, the transactions are on, but for now these are all the words ...

unfortunately I did not see the link to the site. Tell me please, what is now with the project? What stage is it? the token is traded on exchanges?

The project is still at the stage of distribution of coins. Official statements about exchanges from the DAC team have not yet been received.
We are waiting and we hope that the expectation is coming to an end.

The wait is indeed a very long one which have spanned many months and currently DAC tokens is being burnt. Reducing the total supply would in turn cause DAC coins appreciate in value faster.
AresCrypto

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:00:19 PM

Interview with CEO Dae-Sun Chung of HDAC

https://t.me/Hdac_TGE/43595
Darthswan

Activity: 818
Merit: 508

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:41:37 PM

The wait is indeed a very long one which have spanned many months and currently DAC tokens is being burnt. Reducing the total supply would in turn cause DAC coins appreciate in value faster.

Burning? Burning coins its good) but I did not hear anything about it, you could give proof link to this news, about burning?
how many coins they did intend to burn? and when?

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
TPB_Cryptofan

Activity: 229

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:58:49 AM

Burning? Burning coins its good) but I did not hear anything about it, you could give proof link to this news, about burning?

Check out this article : https://hdactech.com/en/News/news.do?mode=view&articleNo=698
clarkgeneral86

Activity: 1043
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:10:29 AM

Check out this article : https://hdactech.com/en/News/news.do?mode=view&articleNo=698
The information they provide about the amount of burning is very specific, no one doubts the integrity of the project. I don't understand why they do not burn all at once?
royalfestus

Activity: 2436
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:16:51 AM

Hi, Everyone!, I think that some members still do not know the fact that DAC is on two exchange providers (BitonBay, Bibox) now although they listed DAC by themselves.

As it is already been officially announced by Hdac Technology AG, Hdac Technology AG is not involved in listing by third parties ; However, Hdac is open source and its main-net is operated publicly, so anyone, including exchanges like Bibox, can participate in listing DAC.

the value is a little lower than the ico price in btc value. it is not yet listed on coinmarketcap also. It might also see more dumps after bounty distribution

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
crypto mania

Activity: 476
Merit: 92

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:10:04 PM

Are this exchanges trustworthy, where Hdac is now listed?

Is anybody trading there and can confirm few successful deposits and withdrawals?

It would be nice to hear some feedback about this exchanges before sending them a lot of money. I see this are very small exchanges and not really known.
naikaka

Activity: 389
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:30:36 PM

Are this exchanges trustworthy, where Hdac is now listed?

Is anybody trading there and can confirm few successful deposits and withdrawals?

It would be nice to hear some feedback about this exchanges before sending them a lot of money. I see this are very small exchanges and not really known.

Yes, they're trustworthy exchanges. I would do some research on Google if you're ever unsure.
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 12:41:12 PM

Hi, Everyone!, I think that some members still do not know the fact that DAC is on two exchange providers (BitonBay, Bibox) now although they listed DAC by themselves.

As it is already been officially announced by Hdac Technology AG, Hdac Technology AG is not involved in listing by third parties ; However, Hdac is open source and its main-net is operated publicly, so anyone, including exchanges like Bibox, can participate in listing DAC.

the value is a little lower than the ico price in btc value. it is not yet listed on coinmarketcap also. It might also see more dumps after bounty distribution
So it was listed in exchange, after this long going problem in their system. Im sad i missed to submit and im not able to get my bounty even how much it is it was worth. Well, moving on i will rely on their overall status when the market stops to dump and to buy tokens if they have a good developing product.
ILUzbek

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:40:10 PM

as I understand, the manager is not in touch. or rather, he does not answer questions. What is the reason for this? Why such silence?

✘  EXCOLONY   |▌  YOUR PLEASURE IS OUR INNOVATION
|███    White Paper   [   JOIN our ICO   ]   ANN Thread    ██|
Twitter   |   Facebook   |   Telegram   |   Medium   |   Github   |   Reddit
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 12:11:53 AM

as I understand, the manager is not in touch. or rather, he does not answer questions. What is the reason for this? Why such silence?

Exactly, there was announcement 07.06 that next week distribution date will be published. Today is 14.06 and there is no update from the team or bounty manager.

Bounty thread - nothing, Telegram - silence. What is Hdac? When distribution?

clarkgeneral86

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:23:04 AM

Exactly, there was announcement 07.06 that next week distribution date will be published. Today is 14.06 and there is no update from the team or bounty manager.

This week is not over yet. They have said that the exact distribution date would be announced this week(11.06-17.06), so we should wait three more days.
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 11:05:20 AM

This week is not over yet. They have said that the exact distribution date would be announced this week(11.06-17.06), so we should wait three more days.

Maybe you are right. I saw the date when the announcement was posted and that was 07.06 so I assumed that today 14.06 we should get information about the bounty distribution. Of course, there is no problem to wait. As for now, I don't have complaints about how Hdac communicates with us, despite bounty distribution delays.

Darthswan

Activity: 818
Merit: 508

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:19:29 PM
Last edit: June 14, 2018, 02:35:28 PM by Darthswan

There is a feeling that this week we will not hear anything from the team, because today it's Thursday (which is coming to an end), tomorrow is Friday, and then there will be two days off in which there is usually nothing much happening. Moreover, as I understood from the last statement, there will only be an announcement, and he does not mean the automatic distribution of coins. But I very much hope that I am wrong. And most likely the distribution is delayed by the HDAC team itself, not by the bounty managers.

It is very sad that the price of the coin has already sunk by almost 50%, from the beginning of the auction. And also it is interesting what the coins are traded there, because there was no distribution from investors and bounty hunters, who trade there?

I do not understand something, they want to burn 517,794,000 coins?
And what a total supply of coins, I have already forgotten, and I can not find
It is written there: "We will provide updates every Friday until the DAC burning is finished." and at the moment there are two lines left, this a "Full Node Mining" and "Beta Test Participants", these are coins that have not yet been burnt.  I do not exclude that the announcement will be after the burning is over.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
gamehendge02

Activity: 95

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:16:54 AM

There is a feeling that this week we will not hear anything from the team, because today it's Thursday (which is coming to an end), tomorrow is Friday, and then there will be two days off in which there is usually nothing much happening. Moreover, as I understood from the last statement, there will only be an announcement, and he does not mean the automatic distribution of coins. But I very much hope that I am wrong. And most likely the distribution is delayed by the HDAC team itself, not by the bounty managers.

It is very sad that the price of the coin has already sunk by almost 50%, from the beginning of the auction. And also it is interesting what the coins are traded there, because there was no distribution from investors and bounty hunters, who trade there?

It is written there: "We will provide updates every Friday until the DAC burning is finished." and at the moment there are two lines left, this a "Full Node Mining" and "Beta Test Participants", these are coins that have not yet been burnt.  I do not exclude that the announcement will be after the burning is over.

An update will be provided on Friday, as stated. You can also join our telegram channel here: https://t.me/Hdac_TGE
clarkgeneral86

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:20:54 AM

The total DAC amount of the Hdac blockchain is 12 billion over 170 years. Tokens for sale: 7% of the DACs (840,000,000 total available).
Stereoisomer

Activity: 61

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:46:32 PM

Hey @rgsnedds, No you are not too late to the party! you can participate in HDAC on the BiBox and BitonBay exchange  Smiley
clarkgeneral86

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:36:37 AM

You have made 8 posts with the same content on many threads, don't affect the reputation of the team before you have specific evidence. What is the project that they managed didn't pay the participants?
gamehendge02

Activity: 95

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:59:53 AM

Be carefull joining amazix bounty, they cheating participant, change the rules without notice, disqualified without any reason, many of their project not paying bounty participant, looks like they eating bounty money

This is complete FUD. Comment reported
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: