Bitcoin Forum
October 17, 2018, 09:20:09 PM *
News: Make sure you are not using versions of Bitcoin Core other than 0.17.0 [Torrent], 0.16.3, 0.15.2, or 0.14.3. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SALE] Hdac - Blockchain-based IoT contracts by Hyundai. 27th November  (Read 26377 times)
TPB_Cryptofan

Activity: 228
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:40:17 AM

I absolutely do not understand anything. Participants of the bounty are waiting for their reward for a long several months. For what reason they were not paid ? HDAC is a serious project and I did not expect it to happen that way.

Personally im not too bothered, as HDAC is not trading on exchanges anyway - Im sure the team will distribute to bounty participants first, before doing any exchange listings.

http://www.bibox.com

trading here.

and mining here:

http://dac.signal2noi.se

Just to clarify that is an unofficial listing which the team did not engage. They have said when there is an official exchange they will announce it on their telegram.
https://t.me/Hdac_TGE
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rgsnedds

Activity: 322
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:50:58 AM

I absolutely do not understand anything. Participants of the bounty are waiting for their reward for a long several months. For what reason they were not paid ? HDAC is a serious project and I did not expect it to happen that way.

Personally im not too bothered, as HDAC is not trading on exchanges anyway - Im sure the team will distribute to bounty participants first, before doing any exchange listings.

trading here.

and mining here:

Just to clarify that is an unofficial listing which the team did not engage. They have said when there is an official exchange they will announce it on their telegram.

it's an official [s2n] pool and public for anyone to mine this open source project.
is the likes of Slush or Nanopool 'unofficial' pools for other coins?

I don't quite understand your logic in perpetually remarking that most community efforts of this coin are 'unofficial'
perhaps you would like to elaborate and explain the term 'official' when pertaining to DAC? Because it seems that a lot of miners are getting confused about all of this.
You make a project open-source, but only want official channels to support it?

I think the marketing team have some questions to answer here?

thanks.

..:raskul:..
mme1022

Activity: 364
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:28:27 AM

trading here.

and mining here:

it's an official [s2n] pool and public for anyone to mine this open source project.

I don't quite understand your logic in perpetually remarking that most community efforts of this coin are 'unofficial'
perhaps you would like to elaborate and explain the term 'official' when pertaining to DAC? Because it seems that a lot of miners are getting confused about all of this.

thanks.

Hey rgsnedds

As you said, Hdac is an open source project, anyone can mine the DAC tokens.
The message above was referring to the listing of DAC on exchanges.
In that case, as it was clarified - Hdac didn't list their coin officially yet.
Means that the company didn't ask BiBox/Bitonbay or any other exchange that did so until now, to list DAC there.
When Hdac will be listed officially on an exchange - it will be announced.

rgsnedds

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:36:08 AM

trading here.

and mining here:

thanks.

Hey rgsnedds

As you said, Hdac is an open source project, anyone can mine the DAC tokens.
The message above was referring to the listing of DAC on exchanges.
In that case, as it was clarified - Hdac didn't list their coin officially yet.
Means that the company didn't ask BiBox/Bitonbay or any other exchange that did so until now, to list DAC there.
When Hdac will be listed officially on an exchange - it will be announced.

But even then, listing on an exchange is at the discretion of the exchange.
Therefore an 'official' exchange listing simply means "we've paid an exchange to have our coin on it"

If i were the developers, i'd be pretty pleased that an exchange wanted to carry the coin and stop the wishy-washy statements about 'not being officially invovled'

If the developers didn't want the coin to be open-source.. then why release it as an open source project.
Clearly there is not a great experience in crypto here.I've been involved since 2009 and to be quite honest, eithere the developers, or the marketing team have make huge mistakes here.

The ICO was sensible at 14% and the investment was huge. Huge enough to afford a prime-time television advert.
The initiative is great, the product looks fabulous and it looks like it could be a market leader.

here's my concern:

it's time the marketing team and the developers started looking after the miners of the blockchain and stop with the 'that's not official' statements, because at the end of the day, the blockchain does not exist without miners keeping it running.

And for christ sake... fix that diff retargeting, it's a shambles.

wwzsocki

Activity: 714
Merit: 311

SPAM = IGNORE

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 11:28:37 PM

So we are still waiting for announcements. I thought that when today I will look here I see some updates but nothing found. So we see us next week guys. There is no need to be here every day because nothing really happens.

yourcatsofat

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 06:37:52 AM

So we are still waiting for announcements. I thought that when today I will look here I see some updates but nothing found. So we see us next week guys. There is no need to be here every day because nothing really happens.

And this thread is slowly dying, unfortunately. Because the team does not make announcements for us

waves

▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄
         ▄█████▄   ▄██████▄
       ▄████████ ▄██████████▄
     ▄████████▀▄██████████████▄
   ▄████████▀▄████▀▄▄▄▀█████████▄
 ▄█████████ ████▀▄█████▄▀█████████▄
████████████▄▀▀▄█████████▄▀█████████
 ▀██████▀▄▄ ▀████████▄▀████▄▀█████▀
   ▀██▀▄████  ▀███▄▀███▄▀████▄▀█▀
     ▄████▀▄██▄ ▀███▄▀███▄▀██▀
      ▀█▀▄████▀▄▄ ▀███▄▀███▄
        ▀███▀▄████  ▀███▄▀▀
          ▀▄████▀▄██▄ ▀█▀
            ▀█▀▄████▀
              ▀███▀
.SMART.........
.CONTRACT..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

███████████████  ██▄
   ██           ██   ▀██
   ██           ██     ██
   ██           ██ ▐██████▌
   ██           ██ ▐█ ████▌
   ███████████████  ██ ███▌
   ███████▀███████   █████
   █████▀   ▀█████      █
   ███▀       ▀███      █
   ██▄         ▄██      █
   ████▄     ▄█████▄    █
   ██████▄ ▄██████ █    █
   ███████████████ ▀▄▄▄▄▀
   ███████████████
████████████████████
.NO....
.GAS..
▬▬▬▬▬

HIGH   
        SPEED

.MULTI-SIG WALLETS..
.ATOMIC SWAPS...........
.VOTINGS......................

.FREEZING......
.DAPPS AND....
.EVEN MORE...
FreeYourTime

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:48:59 PM

Hi everyone!!!
Which pool do you think is more profitable?
rgsnedds

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:50:15 PM

Hi everyone!!!

you'd be pretty much getting all of the block, only one miner on at the moment!

olegol

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:13:57 PM

Hi everyone!!!

enough to spam your pool. Find the unit alone is not realistic!
rgsnedds

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:25:39 PM

Hi everyone!!!

enough to spam your pool. Find the unit alone is not realistic!

so it needs more miners? you would agree?

Ulrikehans

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:59:32 AM

Amazix scamming hdac bounty program, not paying participant until now, be carefull guys, dont join amazix bounty progran, they scamming participant
shewasfourteen

Activity: 616
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:52:32 AM

Amazix scamming hdac bounty program, not paying participant until now, be carefull guys, dont join amazix bounty progran, they scamming participant

Updates on Hdac Bounty distribution (June 20, 2018)

All Hdac wallet addresses which were sent even after the deadline (4th of June) were gathered until yesterday. Final confirmation for the distribution was also made.
Currently, the list is being finalized and no more wallet addresses will be added to the list. The distribution process will be reviewed by the distribution team which will handle the enitre process. This may take some time. Once finished, we will announce the distribution date and distribution will take place in the alphabetical order of the BitcoinTalk username.
We cannot guarantee that distribution will finish in just one day. Therefore, we will briefly keep you updated on where we are.

Please make sure that the Hdac wallet address you have sent is correct (you can check from your outbox in BitcoinTalk).
Please also note that Amazix or the Hdac team are NOT responsible for any loss of DAC due to sending the wrong wallet address, or not sending the wallet address in time, and for unverified & mismatching BitcoinTalk usernames.

Apologies for the changes in schedule and the delay being caused.
We are working hard to make sure the process to be completed smoothly without any errors. We appreciate for your kind patience and understanding.

The Hdac team.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄▄█████████       ▐█▄▄
        ▄██████▀▀            ▐█████▄
      ▄████▀                 ▐██▛▜███▄
    ▄█████▄                  ▐██▌  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀█████▄              ▗▟██▌    ▜███▖
  ███▀    ▀█████▄▄        ▄████▀▘     ▝███▖
 ███▀        ▀▀█████▄▄ ▄▄███▀▀         ▝███
▐███             ▀▀███████▀             ▐██▌
███                 ▀███▀                ███
███                  ███                 ███
▐███              ▄██████▄▄             ▐██▌
███▄          ▄████▀  ▀▀███▄▄         ▗███
  ███▙      ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄▄    ▄███▘
   ▀███▄    ███▀              ▀▀████▄████▘
    ▀████▄  ███                  ▀█████▀
      ▀████████                ▄▄████▀
        ▀▀█████           ▄▄▄█████▀▀
           ▀▀██      █████████▛▀
                     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
Vena Network

an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━                                                              ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━                                                              ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
WhitePaper            ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾   Luoshu Agreement   ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾              Announce 

btcmegastar

Activity: 336

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:03:08 AM

All Hdac wallet addresses which were sent even after the deadline (4th of June) were gathered until yesterday. Final confirmation for the distribution was also made.
Currently, the list is being finalized and no more wallet addresses will be added to the list. The distribution process will be reviewed by the distribution team which will handle the enitre process. This may take some time. Once finished, we will announce the distribution date and distribution will take place in the alphabetical order of the BitcoinTalk username.
We cannot guarantee that distribution will finish in just one day. Therefore, we will briefly keep you updated on where we are.

Please make sure that the Hdac wallet address you have sent is correct (you can check from your outbox in BitcoinTalk).
Please also note that Amazix or the Hdac team are NOT responsible for any loss of DAC due to sending the wrong wallet address, or not sending the wallet address in time, and for unverified & mismatching BitcoinTalk usernames.

We are working hard to make sure the process to be completed smoothly without any errors. We appreciate for your kind patience and understanding.

The Hdac team.

Most of the people are thinking negative about the amazix but they are doing their best because they need to get the update from the company. Until we don't get confirmation from team how can they simply give an update to the bounty participants? Hdac is developing their own blockchain and it will take some time to get our payments.

crypto mania

Activity: 252
Merit: 28

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:57:54 AM

The Hdac team.

Finally great news for all bounty participants. Hdac is developing well from what I see there are constant updates on their news page and they launched a new web page for Hdac. Just check official Hdac page.

D O M I N I U M        │      PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN  [  REGISTER NOW  ]      │          WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦   ANN THREAD   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   TELEGRAM   YOUTUBE   MEDIUM   LINKEDIN   INSTAGRAM   ♦
rgsnedds

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:50:07 AM

Difficulty retarget imminent. I'm here to help miners decentralize the mining of this coin.

time to mine HDAC at http://dac.signal2noi.se again

Grin

Code:
-a lyra2v2 -o stratum+tcp://dac.signal2noi.se:3333 -u <WALLETADDRESS> -p x

ccminer for nvidia cards:

https://mega.nz/#!7vRSVTbA!KpaV64kzz51Ayv4YG_khg32zt4di1WWR_0Cz2DQTLIw

lilaj4de

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

DATABLOCKCHAIN SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:24:07 PM

Difficulty retarget imminent. I'm here to help miners decentralize the mining of this coin.

time to mine HDAC at http://dac.signal2noi.se again

Grin

Code:
-a lyra2v2 -o stratum+tcp://dac.signal2noi.se:3333 -u <WALLETADDRESS> -p x

ccminer for nvidia cards:

https://mega.nz/#!7vRSVTbA!KpaV64kzz51Ayv4YG_khg32zt4di1WWR_0Cz2DQTLIw

I thought it was not yet available for mining HDAC, but only with two AMD GPUs will it make up for mining? Will it be profitable or better to expect to list in exchanges and trading?

Apened

Activity: 913
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 03:43:42 AM

The Hdac team.

Finally great news for all bounty participants. Hdac is developing well from what I see there are constant updates on their news page and they launched a new web page for Hdac. Just check official Hdac page.
Its a quite disappointed from my side i didn't notice that submission. I really like this project that's why i join the bounty but not bought in the ico. Btw,congrats to the holders of hdac im gonna mine this and bought some for long term depending on its price when it drops in the market hopefully, if not then its also good for everyone.

▄██████████▄           
            ████████████████         
          ████████████████████       
         ████████▀    ▀████████   
        ███████          ███████     
        ██████            ██████     
        ██████            ██████     
        ███████          ███████     
         ████████▄    ▄████████       
          ████████████████████       
            ████████████████         
              ▀██████████▀           

100M PLAYERS 
$57M REVENUE  ▌ 

◦◦○○● 63% ANNUAL GROWTH ○○◦◦
    Join our TOKEN SALE and get + 20% BONUS! 
clarkgeneral86

Activity: 899
Merit: 500

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:59:30 AM

The official site is offline now. Do they announce any updates to the site?
The link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed.

██████
█████████
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄███  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄███████▄████████
▄███████▄██████████
▀███▀   ▀███▀████
██████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀
███  ▄▄▄███▄▄███     █
▄▄▄███████▄████████▄▄▄▀
▄███████▄██████████
▀███▀   ▀███▀    
▀█▀  ███████    █
▀▀█████████▀▀▀
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀
███      █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄       ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄       ▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀██ ██▀▀▀▀▀██ ███▄   ▄███ ██ ███▄   ██ ██ ██     ██ ███▄   ▄███
▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄     ▄▄ █████ █████ ██ ██▀██▄ ██ ██ ██     ██ █████ █████
██▄▄▄▄▄██ ██▄▄▄▄▄██ ██ ▀█ █▀ ██ ██ ██  ▀████ ██ ██▄▄▄▄▄██ ██ ▀█ █▀ ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀       ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀     ▀▀ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀       ▀▀
DECENTRALISED, REGULATED, PROPERTY
FINANCING, PROPERTY LISTING AND
PROPERTY MANAGEMENT PLATFORM

███████████
█████████████
███████████████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████        █
████        █
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀

███████████
█████████████
███████████████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████        █
████        █
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
rgsnedds

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:08:45 AM

finally, http://dac.signal2noi.se mining pool was rewarded with a block! We only had 3GH/s on the pool at the time so mining HDAC is not impossible!

Thanks to all miners who have made it possible, [s2n] pool op is going to go ahead with some customisations later.

It would seem that the NOMP autopay processor was not configured correctly, so miners should receive manual payouts at some point from that first block. This will be fixed soon so future blocks are auto-paid after the normal 100 block maturity.

mme1022

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:24:03 AM

The official site is offline now. Do they announce any updates to the site?
The link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed.

Hey clarkgeneral86
The official website of Hdac works for me.
I think there was an issue with it a few hours ago, seems to be working well now.
In regards to updates, the team posting updates on their website regularly.

Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.