Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:40:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SALE] Hdac - Blockchain-based IoT contracts by Hyundai. 27th November  (Read 46984 times)
Saichoukyushin

Activity: 770
Merit: 278

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:07:42 AM

Any update on the token delivery? I have the PC wallet and the wallet has been registered correctly in my HDAC account. Sorry if the token delivery is still ongoing. I can provide the wallet address if necessary?

They mentioned they are going to release the token very soon, almost everybody who invested in ICO completed their KYC successfully. The next thing is exchanges we don't know when they will start listing in the exchanges because they didn't give any clarification on exchange listing.
I think they need to clarify it when or just a certain of months like Q1 so that the investors are not going to expect or always asking about it. I am only waiting it here on exchanges the project seems have a good backed company and the project is also promising towards its own application in the future.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mme1022

Activity: 406
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:44:16 PM

Any update on the token delivery? I have the PC wallet and the wallet has been registered correctly in my HDAC account. Sorry if the token delivery is still ongoing. I can provide the wallet address if necessary?

They mentioned they are going to release the token very soon, almost everybody who invested in ICO completed their KYC successfully. The next thing is exchanges we don't know when they will start listing in the exchanges because they didn't give any clarification on exchange listing.
I think they need to clarify it when or just a certain of months like Q1 so that the investors are not going to expect or always asking about it. I am only waiting it here on exchanges the project seems have a good backed company and the project is also promising towards its own application in the future.

Hey Saichoukyushin.

Hdac will be listed on at a Korean exchange in March 2018.  Specific details about this and others are expected after the TGE (On a separate announcement).

iphone5s

Activity: 862
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 02:45:13 AM

Hey Saichoukyushin.

Hdac will be listed on at a Korean exchange in March 2018.  Specific details about this and others are expected after the TGE (On a separate announcement).

If it is accurate and promised information we should wait in march 2018 and hopefully run as planned.

Thenik87

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:02:31 AM
Last edit: February 05, 2018, 06:01:48 AM by Thenik87

Hey Saichoukyushin.

Hdac will be listed on at a Korean exchange in March 2018.  Specific details about this and others are expected after the TGE (On a separate announcement).

If it is accurate and promised information we should wait in march 2018 and hopefully run as planned.

No reason to believe it won't be listed as planned.
RonMank

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:56:03 AM

There are new news about the tokens of private and presalers? The said earlier, that they will talk about vesting an locking periods. They made already a decision?
Ruthenian

Activity: 354
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:28:17 PM

There are new news about the tokens of private and presalers? The said earlier, that they will talk about vesting an locking periods. They made already a decision?

Tokens are currently being distributed to all contributors.
mylabs01

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:40:18 PM

Hey Saichoukyushin.

Hdac will be listed on at a Korean exchange in March 2018.  Specific details about this and others are expected after the TGE (On a separate announcement).

Correct. I dont even see any reason for the team not to stick with the roadmap. Besides, they need and must stivk to it because many investors have trusted them

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
PDATA
TOKEN
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
H
bumbazaka

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:10:30 AM

Hey Saichoukyushin.

Why do you think so?
I am afraid of Korean exchange. I do not think this team will not list the coin

mme1022

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:15:25 PM

Hey Saichoukyushin.

Why do you think so?
I am afraid of Korean exchange. I do not think this team will not list the coin

Hey bumbazaka.

Hdac will be listed on more than one exchanges.
Dexko will be the first one.
I don't have more details at the moment, but it doesn't mean that Hdac will only be listed on Korean exchanges.

ayuwick

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:04:39 PM

I know that Hdac ICO is over but i want to give some argue The reason that I think is most true is Although many crypto currencies such as Bitcoin and Ethereum Hdac are crypto money forms that can connect with everyday life and go beyond investment methods. Such a concept is also possible to define it as a system of devices that communicate with each other and form intelligent networks by sharing information through various communication protocols.
newegggo

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:34:34 PM

It has been a long time since the end of this ICO.
When will the tokens be distributed?

mme1022

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:37:59 PM

Hey newegggo.

Please check this official announcement from Hdac -> https://hdac.io/board/newsDetail?boardId=1967

emreunsal10

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:08:01 AM

Hey newegggo.

Please check this official announcement from Hdac -> https://hdac.io/board/newsDetail?boardId=1967

should we bounty hunters do this?
newegggo

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:23:11 PM

Hey newegggo.

I'd like to know this as well.

mme1022

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:20:51 PM

Hey newegggo.

Hey newegggo .

Please query that on the bounty channel-> https://t.me/HDAC_bounty

emreunsal10

Merit: 256

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:44:25 PM

Hey newegggo.

Hey newegggo .

can you just write down the answer over here please?
Thenik87

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:17:49 AM

Hey newegggo.

Hey newegggo .

can you just write down the answer over here please?

No. We do not have any information in regards to the bounty. Please refer to the bounty channel.
scolary23

Merit: 257

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:54:18 AM

Hi guys. Does anyone know whether the team paid off with investors who did not pass the "know your costometer" test.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
btcyoda

Activity: 644

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:01:28 AM

Hey newegggo.

Hey newegggo .

The only answer from the telegram group is we have to wait until they get the official announcement from the company. For bounty people, they need to follow the different procedure in order to receive their tokens. The possible option we have is to wait until we get further notice from the company.
thorRJ

Activity: 784

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:11:11 PM

Is it that after the distribution of the tokens / coins has a forecast to be listed in some exchange? And after the distribution of investor tokens will the distribution of bounty campaing begin?

OI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: