Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:25:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SALE] Hdac - Blockchain-based IoT contracts by Hyundai. 27th November  (Read 46984 times)
Jcga
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1089

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 10:20:25 AM

Hyundai BS&C-GC Healthcar-Hdac Technology, Entering into an MOU for establishing
a blockchain-based smart healthcare platform and business cooperation

🚀IRRESISTIBLE "Crypto Collectibles" 👉 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=217.0
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2019, 11:31:01 AM

It looks great with interesting ideas behind the project. Please update more details as soon as possible. I need more information before deciding investing in the project. Thanks

You can find en masse info at their website => https://www.hdactech.com/en/News/news.do
Yes i agree hot project.
Its good to be back here and saw some informations after a long time it finally started working on and noving forward. Will not going to invest at the moment i will wait some more time and to see when my criteria was already there just following this hdac at the moment. News should be also posted here not only in their website for vulnerability.

Yes sure, very interesting project from South Korea, feel free to follow their twitter account => https://twitter.com/hdactech

Yes, Hdac is a very interesting project where is am holding the coin for more than a year which i have a very good expectation about this project because they are planning very big about the Hdac and let's hold the coin for another year in order to make some decent profit.
who sells such project now? investors or bounty hunters? Nothing had been made out of the project to determine the actual price, no profit for anyone yet. Its a long roadmap and development are in different stages involving institutions. The team is capable of surprises and have made varying successes in the past year.
The company is already successful but we don't know how about in this blockchain technology but it was slowly building even tough there are delays.
The price won't matter much until the time that hdac has been fully establish and working on it properties. I have lost my interest last year because of problems and delays but now i might buy when all is good, i just don't want to be a bag holder.
Syndrome

Activity: 882
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 03:36:20 PM

Hyundai BS&C-GC Healthcar-Hdac Technology, Entering into an MOU for establishing a blockchain-based smart healthcare platform and business cooperation https://twitter.com/hdactech/status/1108939236512677888

Guys understand everything correctly from the text, is the cooperation with Hyundai very strong due to the fact that it actually belongs to them? Or I'm still exaggerating?
Jcga
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1089

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 03:41:07 AM

Hdac Technology Develops New Protocol, Strengthens Enterprise Solution, and “EXPANDS” into FinTech Business

Source: https://us.acrofan.com/detail.php?number=95200

🚀IRRESISTIBLE "Crypto Collectibles" 👉 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=217.0
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1708

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2019, 07:14:06 PM

Like all of you, I see, much good news about new cooperations and agreements but there is nothing changed.

I don't see any product besides the wallet or am I missing something? So what are these big companies using?

Can we see any of these additional products because it has to be a few of them looking at how many different types of companies are announced?

If anybody has knowledge please respond.

ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 09:34:51 PM

coinbene had done so good with some coins but I noticed it had always help coin to rise, then to stable value. Any way the project has a lot to fulfilled for a long time. I hope they get more hand to monitor and ugrade tokenomis regularly

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
samlaode

Activity: 674
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 05:46:10 PM

coinbene had done so good with some coins but I noticed it had always help coin to rise, then to stable value. Any way the project has a lot to fulfilled for a long time. I hope they get more hand to monitor and ugrade tokenomis regularly
Coinbene is also very good for trading but for more popular HDAC still need a top exchange. Time is over a year and a half, but we haven't seen it yet, hoping to see Binance soon Grin.
Apened

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2019, 04:12:02 PM

Coinbene is also very good for trading but for more popular HDAC still need a top exchange. Time is over a year and a half, but we haven't seen it yet, hoping to see Binance soon Grin.
It needs to prove something and to approach binance, that was the only way to be there. They have long road to go hdac isn't only for trading and price purposes we have to see how he can do what they have to do and start to support this project, i'm still neutral watching how this grows and how the things are going on.
shinharu10282016

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 04:16:09 PM

It needs to prove something and to approach binance, that was the only way to be there. They have long road to go hdac isn't only for trading and price purposes we have to see how he can do what they have to do and start to support this project, i'm still neutral watching how this grows and how the things are going on.

It proves that it has to really be a great project that isn't going anytime soon(I know its hyundai no need to tell that to me that they won't go anywhere) , and I pretty much know SKoreans are good at handling business. They can also try with bitfinex, okex, kucoin and the others.
samlaode

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 05:22:04 AM

It proves that it has to really be a great project that isn't going anytime soon(I know its hyundai no need to tell that to me that they won't go anywhere) , and I pretty much know SKoreans are good at handling business. They can also try with bitfinex, okex, kucoin and the others.

They may have contacted a few large exchanges but not yet had a clear effect. They have also contacted coinmarket to change the display of information but the results are not as expected, the two sides seem to be inconsistent. It is difficult to assess the project in the future.
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 05:50:36 AM

They may have contacted a few large exchanges but not yet had a clear effect. They have also contacted coinmarket to change the display of information but the results are not as expected, the two sides seem to be inconsistent. It is difficult to assess the project in the future.

Even i am absorbing this project from the beginning they are not accurate in listing the coin into different exchange but team members are actively giving updates about their progress developments which is a good indication there might be huge development release in the coming days.
Apened

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2019, 11:22:04 AM

Even i am absorbing this project from the beginning they are not accurate in listing the coin into different exchange but team members are actively giving updates about their progress developments which is a good indication there might be huge development release in the coming days.
I think of that the team might have some struggle in blockchain as from what i am seeing in the overall progress of hdac. In the other hand, they are doing their best and not giving up not to compliment only but to be honest with what performance they did.
DeViL303

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

SESAME

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 01:39:43 PM

CTO Moon-Ok Cho, “Hdac Will Boost the Korean Industry in the Era of Fourth Industrial Revolution with the Blockchain Technology”

https://us.acrofan.com/detail.php?number=98646

R3D5H1RT
Copper Member

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 01:45:29 PM

Code:
-a skunk -o stratum+tcp://mine.pool.sonox.io:8433 -u WALLET_ADDRESS -p c=HDAC

Payouts every 4 hours, 1% fee

NightDream

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 01:49:35 PM

Homegrown Blockchain Protocol Eleven01 Announces Partnership with Korean Blockchain Company

India’s first native blockchain protocol, Eleven01, announced their partnership with Hdac Technology, a Korean company that’s working to improve the potential and implementation of blockchain technology. The company is founded by the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Hyundai BS&C, Dae Sun Chung.
https://www.crypto-news.in/news/homegrown-blockchain-protocol-eleven01-announces-partnership-korean-blockchain-company/

nonny12

Activity: 362

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 10:08:02 AM

Very nice to hear news about all of the partnerships, but development activity seems to be non-existent. 0 code commits in 2019.

https://github.com/Hdactech/hdac/commits/master
brother3

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 05:30:57 PM

International BlockChain Technology Conference (ICBC 2019), by the IEEE, was held at the SKT Tower in Seoul from May 14 to 17. Hdac Technology showcased Hdac MainNet bridge node in ICBC 2019 in co-oporation with Dell
https://twitter.com/hdactech/status/1128950222963453952
samlaode

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 09:13:44 AM

The coin hasn't yet received significant attention. What is the real problem of HDAC? Price is still going against the trend of the market.
nedjuly

Activity: 756
Merit: 114

http://www.cd3d.app/

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 10:52:45 AM

The coin hasn't yet received significant attention. What is the real problem of HDAC? Price is still going against the trend of the market.

This project is trustworthy anyway. Now many good projects are going against the trend of the market. Maybe it will get better soon.

crypto mania

Activity: 476
Merit: 92

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 09:28:29 AM

...What is the real problem of HDAC? Price is still going against the trend of the market.

I see all these announcements and new partnerships but HDAC price is going down constantly.

Great question: What is the problem?

I don't see any development progress. If there are so many great news then Hdac should get enough attention.

Only the name and involved companies are enough to have more confidence in investing in this project.

Volume is steady low and there is nothing special in Hdac so far.

Is there any product? Is Hdac already implemented somewhere? What is the use case for Hdac? Why people should buy it? What for they need it?

I don't see any value in Hdac coin if there is no real use for this in real life.
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: