Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:01:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC HOLD or SELL?  (Read 2804 times)
Copulative

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:56:21 AM

Hold it since it will be a huge sum some time or another in the event that you won't offer it now. Holding a bitcoin requires a great deal of persistence and in the event that you need an immense measure of benefit you should clutch your bitcoin in light of the fact that you will be a big deal in the event that you realize that the time is correct.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
strongwarrior238

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:39:33 PM

I have 70 BTC now (average price 7500 USD)

HOLD or SELL

I`m very worried about Bitcoin Cash.

I think that this is the right time for us to buy bitcoin. Bitcoin prices have risen sharply over the past few days and especially today when bitcoin has reached $ 9981, but then fell off and now the price of bitcoin is at $ 9695. This is clearly visible through https://coinmarketcap.com/. So I think this is the right time for us to buy bitcoin before the rebound.
star19

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:36:47 PM

Now you can sell your bitcoin because now a days bitcoin is pump so it is best time to sell your bitcoin but if you buy High price with your bitcoin in this time if you sell you can lose your money so now just hold your bitcoin if you want to profit with your bitcoin you must hold your bitcoin.
sunder54

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:45:40 PM

wow thats a lot of money  Shocked. I'm prefer to sell about 20% now because you have earn with your investment and still hold the other for better price (hopefully can back again to $11k).
Hasbro27

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:10:19 PM

this year's decrease of bitcoin I prefer to hold than to cut loos, because of the many losses, I bought bitcoin at a fairly expensive price and I know that investing in bitcoin has a high risk so I keep calm, now I just wait and see
burakdat

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:34:15 PM

You should hold that bitcoin. You should not be worried with the fake news today regarding on panic selling and big fall down price of bitcoin. Naturally that is how bitcoon works. You should trust with the campains with bitcoin and sooner or later the bitcoin supply will drop and on return its price go high. So wait for that moment then you can enjoy gainful transactions. As of this time if you have sa some extra money you can also add up your bitcoin holdings. And trust the bitcoin system since it is working way back years of its existence. And its all for real.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
parthgajjar

Activity: 273

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:26:44 PM

HOLD or SELL

I think that at the present time we should keep bitcoin, should not sell hastily. We can see the market in recent days are showing very good signs, the price of bitcoin and altcoin are very strong. At the moment the price of bitcoin has surpassed $ 10000 milestone and is approaching $ 12,000. So I believe we do not sell bitcoin at this time.
Kousei23

Activity: 411
Merit: 335

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:36:53 PM

That is a lot of bitcoins ! By this time you may now sell it. Or you probably sold it at bitcoin's 20 thousand dollar mark. If you still have some bitcoins left, I recommend you to hold it further. Bitcoin's price nowadays is slightly getting stable but it is still growing in a very very slow pace. Congratulations if you held onto your bitcoin until the peak.

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄████████████▄▄
░░░░░░░▄███▀▀▀░░░░░░░░▀▀▀███▄
░░░░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▄
░░░███▀░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░▀███
░▄██▀░░░░░░░░▀█████████▄░░░░░░░▀██▄
▄██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▌░░░░░░░▐██▄
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐███░░░░░░░░▐██
██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄████▀░░░░░░░░░██
██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░██
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
░▀██▄░░░░░░░░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
░░░░▀███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███▀
░░░░░░░▀███▄▄▄░░░░░░░░▄▄▄███▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████████▀▀

JOIN OUR COMMUNITY
▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀
Twitter  Telegram  Reddit  Medium

░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░▀▀▄▄▄▀▀░░░░▀▀▄
░░░░░░░░▐▌░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄
░░░░░░░░█▄▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄▀░▌░░░░░░▀▄▄▀▀▀▀░▀▀▄▄░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░░░▄▀▀▀▀▄▄█░░▐▄
░░░░░░█░▄▀░█▌▄▄▄░▀▄░█▄▄▄▄▄░▐░█░░░▀▄▄
░░░▄▄▀▀█░░░░▄██░█▌█▄▄▀██▌▄█░▌█░░░░░░▀▄
░▄▀░░░░░▀▄▀▀▀▀▀░░░▐▐░░▀▀░░░░▌█░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▐▀▌░░░░░░░█░▌░░░░░░▐█▀░░░░░░░
▐▄░░░░▄▄▀░█░░░░░░▀█▀▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀
░░█▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀█▀█▀░░░░▄▀█░░░░▄▀
░▐░░▀▀▄▄░░░░▀▄░░░░░▀▀░░░░▄▀░░▀▄▀▀
░▐▄░░░░░▀▀▄░░░▀▄▄░░░░▄▄▄▀░░░▄▀▀▄
░░░▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░
Derrick

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:56:35 AM

Hold it since it will be a huge sum some time or another in the event that you won't offer it now. Holding a bitcoin requires a great deal of persistence and in the event that you need an immense measure of benefit you should clutch your bitcoin in light of the fact that you will be a big deal in the event that you realize that the time is correct.
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:55:58 AM

aut hi khor=leveler link=topic=2402425.msg24576198#msg24576198 date=1510674934]

HOLD or SELL

First of all here you should not take care about the negative news Because they are only to dump the market of the bitcoin to take advantage by those who are spreading these negative news .
Here first of all you should withdraw your btc to another address and then use that wallet to extract your bitcoin cash with the use of coinomi wallet ( you can easily find option for the bitcoin cash separate from your wallet )
And you can sell your bitcoin cash easily to complete your need of money .
Now just hold your btc until it get reach to about 40k$/btc , here future of btc is very bright Because every better technology country going with the bitcoin trend .
Ruhul_Amin

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:51:51 AM

I think BTC Hold is now the best, Because it will be in large amount . If you want a large amount of money you hold your Bitcoin. Holding a bitcoin requires a lot of patience…..
ukstar

Activity: 436
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:49:22 AM

Now a days bitcoin price is growing so in this time you can hold your bitcoin for your profit or you can sell your bitcoin if you have a already profit.
RenBct

Activity: 233

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:52:28 AM

I recommend you to hodl until you reach your goal but if you are a risk taker buy when down and sell when it pumps and buy again if it dumps and alternate.

coinscircle

Activity: 202

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:56:33 AM

Now a days bitcoin price is growing so in this time you can hold your bitcoin for your profit or you can sell your bitcoin if you have a already profit.
I think you should hold the bitcoin for another two days and then sell it immediately when bitcoin hits $ 13000. We can see that the price of bitcoin in recent days is recovering fast and strong after reaching $ 6000 level. Bitcoins are at $ 10800 and are still rising slightly, meaning bitcoins have risen almost 50% in just a few days. So, I think the bitcoin prices will come down soon so you should consider selling immediately if the bitcoin price tends to decrease.
alex M

Activity: 166

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:31:43 AM

Have some patience and hold it till the time of Christmas and you will not regret as if you sell at that time then you will be making very good profits and selling even now is not an bad idea but to earn higher you should hold your coins longer.
Its better to just hold your btc for now since the  price is still lower than before. Like other smart investors would do, patience is the key to gain more profit in the future. The price of bitcoin will continue to rise until christmas holidays would come. And thats the time to trade or sell.
sallee2

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:06:39 AM

If you sold. then congrat. If you still hold. then congrat. the important things is did you make money from hold or sell or just panic sell?

Both selling and holding can make money, but at this moment on, only holding is the best thing to do because bitcoin is very low and only at 8,000$. Sometimes we need to consider the price situation if you hold or sell.
I think that at this time when bitcoin prices have risen sharply in recent days, there are signs of slowdown and we should be cautious about any trade decisions because bitcoin prices may drop at any time. I think that at this point we should wait for bitcoin prices to be able to buy at the best price.
bitcoinveda

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:10:45 AM

Now you can sell your bitcoin because now a days bitcoin is pump so it is best time to sell your bitcoin but if you buy High price with your bitcoin in this time if you sell you can lose your money so now just hold your bitcoin if you want to profit with your bitcoin you must hold your bitcoin.

Now it is not the right time to sell Bitcoin because people who bought the Bitcoin price should still, hold the Bitcoin for another year in order to make profits. Bitcoin holding will always give huge profit to people who invest them at the lower price.
Blitz1

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:50:10 AM

BTC will rise. I think you should hold a major portion and carefully trade altcoins with the rest.
Destnhel

Activity: 123

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:23:10 PM

Whether to sell or to hold, it will both be usefull and applicable depending on the situation you were currently standing at. You should first need to see where you will benefit the most between the two.
joelsamuya

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

https://emirex.com

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:09:32 PM

For me its HOLD, when we talk about HOLD, it should be a long term investment, its because BTC is volatile and it may change the price from time to time, may go HIGH or LOW. I suggest HOLD if you are not a trader, but if would on you on how you handle your funds, but based on my experienced id rather HOLD because i started in bitcoins since it was below 100usd per BTC before, and now its more than 10k usd each, see the difference.

Thanks for letting me to reply in your post. Have a good day mate.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: