Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:57:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] BitChamps [BCS]  (Read 19331 times)
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:43:15 AM

Heres one thing to keep in mind guys, if you are not certain about this then you do have to invest any amount since they are not forcing you. But if this project succeeded start asking your self why do always ask why? Just my 2 cents.

Yes, you have a point, risk takers always gets more profit while those people who dont believed gets nothing. The project have a good plan and devs are actively responding on most of comments here. I just really hope that this project will be successful by the help of investors and promoters.
The problem with other people is that they keep complaining thst it is scam but they didnt even invest any amount on it. They are just basing thier statements on what they hear and others say. So irritating simetimes.

yeah, very annoying people. We talk about serious things here dude. I don't think what is the problem on this people complaining without investing any amount of money. Maybe that person is looks like childish or attention seeker which didn't know what they are doing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:18:29 AM

Great! Bitchamps lending program is now open! I guess that more people will come to participate here. So I can say to the people around here that participate in the Bitchamps and experience the great opportunity that Bitchamps will give us that we can never felt in any other crypto currencies. We can now start lending from them and take profit daily. That's really good. Additionally, it has a feature that enables to instantly send payments to anyone with a secure transaction all over the world. As of now Bitchamps is progressing better and I hope this will continue.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:24:53 AM

Great! Bitchamps lending program is now open! I guess that more people will come to participate here. So I can say to the people around here that participate in the Bitchamps and experience the great opportunity that Bitchamps will give us that we can never felt in any other crypto currencies. We can now start lending from them and take profit daily. That's really good. Additionally, it has a feature that enables to instantly send payments to anyone with a secure transaction all over the world. As of now Bitchamps is progressing better and I hope this will continue.

Yeah, a good feature of bitchamps. This will surely makes their profits grows. Anyway, now a days more and more projects are opening their own lending platform, so bitchamps need to think a greater idea on how they can make difference from other projects.

Rabby637

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:54:26 AM

I've already sent 10 emails to support@bitchamps.co about the ETH deposit delay from coinexchanege for account vquang169 but no responses from you. How can I invest BCS when treat your investors that way?🙁
I've already sent 10 emails to support@bitchamps.co about the ETH deposit delay from coinexchanege for account vquang169 but no responses from you. How can I invest BCS when treat your investors that way?🙁
I think they didn't check their email.
It's better to send them message on telegram group there have many member who can help you. You will find here this project developer also.
Telegram group link: https://t.me/BitChamps
Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:15:28 PM

Its a profitable deal with Bitchamps filling all profits as promised Lending Program Profits Interest is up to 45% per month, where bitchamps giving daily profit for today is 2% and the referrals commission was ready, where we can get 10 level of affiliate bonus for lending program. Its a pleasure to take this chance to expand our system. Its all about surprises for early investors. I try to see i can beat 100$ lending at least to take the affiliate bonus.
good news Agreements that benefit each other with Bitchamps fulfill all the advantages as promised. Lending Program that guarantees us to borrow without a difficult and very profitable profession.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:37:51 PM

It's very strange why such delays occur? Did the developers decide not to be honest with us? From the heart I wish you to understand this problem and get all of your funds
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:55:03 PM

It's very strange why such delays occur? Did the developers decide not to be honest with us? From the heart I wish you to understand this problem and get all of your funds

Legit or not legit, the delays in responding to people especially to investors drops the trust in your project really quick. Most people are here for the bounties, lets be real But you're not going to respond to people who actual put THEIR money................
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:02:12 PM

The team should be active in this kind of issue to clarify their allegations that has been raised. This would cause a trouble to the investor because some are experiencing a bad transaction. This is a decent project so dev please do some action on this current issue.
Totscha

Activity: 1276
Merit: 622

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:30:33 PM

Three more days from now of forum time, Bitchamps will take its step of listing on coinmarketcap as stated on its roadmap. This would be the beginning of the battle, as crypto community will be more interested on the upcoming bloom of Bitchamps(BCS). Moreover, bitchamps will going to have its own android app which possibly create a great impact to the crypto society. I am looking forward for the further development of this platform. Hope to achieved the roadmap and continously grow and create a strong community.

We live in an exciting time! A whole new era of finance is being born. The efforts are being lead by the incredible technology and community behind decentralized blockchain based cryptocurrencies (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, ...).

And you people waste your time and money on a cheap Bitconnect clone?
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:50:45 PM

Problems with the anonymous transfer of crypto currency is a very important problem. I hope this project will help to answer this question positively and the problem with anonymity will no longer be.

Quite right, because now they can trace transactions, which makes the user no longer anonymous. In the same project, the opposite is true.
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:52:03 PM

Three more days from now of forum time, Bitchamps will take its step of listing on coinmarketcap as stated on its roadmap. This would be the beginning of the battle, as crypto community will be more interested on the upcoming bloom of Bitchamps(BCS). Moreover, bitchamps will going to have its own android app which possibly create a great impact to the crypto society. I am looking forward for the further development of this platform. Hope to achieved the roadmap and continously grow and create a strong community.

I just hope that bitchamps be listed in coinmarketcap very soon, then after that Im also expecting that they will be processing their requirements to be listed in some good exchanges, Im sure this will make them more popular and they will attract more investors.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:47:30 PM

Problems with the anonymous transfer of crypto currency is a very important problem. I hope this project will help to answer this question positively and the problem with anonymity will no longer be.
Those problems constantly are present at bitcoin network. For example some guy borrow a big sum of btc on a loan site and just go away with this money. He is going to Japan and buy car and house, but the really owner of this bitcoins can't proof anything. Will Bitchamps to fight with similar incident or not?
Bitcoin will always have a transparent transaction which can never be track unless you were trading with someone you already know for example your friends. And I think it would be hard to fix since that is what bitcoin was made. But they can also implement an id validation with a selfie and other important stuffs before giving a loan.

Yes, it is not so easy to get the btc loan from these kind of platform. When you sign up you have to give your personal infos. I think it would be also a safety way to make video conference and call this person from his house phone. There are other plenty of safety checks before transfer this loan in btc. Finally this is not an anonymous transfer anymore. You just get your loan in btc.  Or am I thinking wrong ?
moonfrost21

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:31:40 PM

Quite right, because now they can trace transactions, which makes the user no longer anonymous. In the same project, the opposite is true.

That's the down-side of this project. A lot of people are attracted to using cryptocurrencies because they prefer to stay anonymous when having a transaction with someone.
What's the difference between this project and Bitconnect?

Cktinsougan

Activity: 77
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:33:28 PM

I would like to express my gratitude to the authors of the project. If all conceived is implemented tokens will continue to grow
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:51:10 PM

I like Bitchamps as it is revolutionary rolling on because it helps me allow safe and secure transactions around the globe and offers the convenience of instant free money transactions. Its network which is decentralized without having any central servers, mainly transaction privacy is protected by secured cryptographic algorithas where can no one can identify who sent the money or who the receiver was but we can see every transaction in the block chain. This feature really makes me satisfied with bitchamps.
KickItDown

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Expert in busting

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:47:34 PM

I don't think it's the developer fault if the transaction didn't go smoothly! I guess you are a bit panicking for something that can be solved easy.

Don't worry if you bust, people will still love you
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 09:03:48 PM

Lending profits interest 45 percents per month... How it work? Payments will received from dev wallets automatic or from people wallets manually. Thank you.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:17:47 PM

I just hope that bitchamps be listed in coinmarketcap very soon, then after that Im also expecting that they will be processing their requirements to be listed in some good exchanges, Im sure this will make them more popular and they will attract more investors.
Yes i totally agree with the both of you. I am already anticipating their listings in coinmarketcap and Premium Exchange since the project team did put in so much effort to create BCS for everyones future trading convenience and benefits. Its hard to convince me if they are not.
netalone10

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:44:56 PM

Is there any minimum amount to participate in lending program and get profit from that? How it will work, thanks
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:04:00 PM

lol. Did you really wanna flood support email?Send 10 emails about one problem = impolite. ETH deposit delay because of your problem or BCS problem? If your problem or ETH problem (network) dont blame on them, if BCS problem, waiting for reply.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: