Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:16:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] BitChamps [BCS]  (Read 19333 times)
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:52:14 PM

Big announcement:

Hello BitChamps family.

Up to now, we have accomplished almost all of our goals.

Last 3 days, more than $3 million was lent, including  8 packages of 100,000$. That's a good news for the BitChamps community.

There are also many communities, events held around the world by the leaders, thank you all for everything.

At a time when the lending platform has deteriorated, many lending projects have been severely depressed due to the price raised so high. We don't want that scenario to happen to us, although we already reached over 20$ when the local exchange was released. So, BitChamps - a long-term project, we want to build a lending platform that produces a stabilized and long-term return for investors.

In the future, BitChamps will focus on developing communities around the world, creating a stabilized foundation for BitChamps. We will improve BitChamps every day and certainly in the near future, BitChamps will be explosive in the CryptoCurrency market.

Like we said, there are a lot of present from BitChamps for investors, especially in this December:

1) Whitepaper in Hindu Language
2) Auto withdraws 24/24, everytime you want.
3) New Roadmap released.
4) USD - BCS Convert.
5) Xmas present for Investors.
6) Xmas present for Leaders.

With these events, we believe that BitChamps will go further in the future, but we need a lot of support and belief from the community to accomplish these goals. Thank you very much. Without you without BitChamps today.

Thank you.

Nice news to here...All are waiting for this news that you almost reach the goal...If you get more than expectation...then you will give any bonus to investor??
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:05:54 PM

A good idea to reward if errors are found. Why not. Why developers do not want to do this, it's a good idea to attract people from the outside. Just imagine that there will be a rumor that the developers have released a beta version and for the find of errors in the application give a reward.

Yes, I definitely like this idea. It would be very convenient, and a beta version to test and coins to earn, nice. I wonder what the developers think about this?
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:11:07 PM

So are we gonna see on coinmarketcap today, that would be great. I will wait for you to open registration again so I can sign up and make my first investment in BitChamps.
The list of coinmarketcap is in their roadmap.
I personally think they can not be listed on the coinmarketcap. Because their 1 day volume is not much
I think they have to list on other exchanges to increase trading volume, so they will be listed on the coinmarket faster.
I think so. List on the exchange to increase trading volume.
Coinsmarket Free
Yobit 2BTC
Coinexchange 5BTC
Cryptopia 5BTC

I dont like yobit. Yobit is scammy to begin with. Plenty of coins have paid the fee and months have passed without a listing

You are probably misunderstanding something, yobit does not scam the coin. They list the new coin. Their trading volume is also very large

Well, as what I have read online yobit has a worst support and a lot are complaining about their service. If you haven't experienced any bad thing from them well it's good for you. This is the reason I never used yobit, because of all negative feedback I read from them.
Sad for those who got scammed and thank you for the information and feedback about yobits. Maybe this project will not be the same as yobits because I've seen that this project is aiming about the good services for the good of their clients.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:17:49 PM

Few more hours to Bitchamps being listed in coinmarketcap! " Popping the cork and toasting with sparkling, fizzy champagne as the clock strikes! " Congratulations to BCS project team for their hard work being recognised and known to the cryptomarket! Cheers!

Yeah, few more hours to go this project will be listed in coinmarketcap which was aimed by many users. Many users are looking forward on this project as their way of investment. Hopefully the team will continue on what they been started since many users want to be part of the success on this project.
Certainly true. Being listed in coinmarketcap is a big guarantee for its investors that this project will stay here for a long time I hope the developers will keep this platform smooth while new clients are coming in to investment.

Undiluted nonsense, listing on the coinmarket never was a guarantee for investors and never is going t be.
Moreover, concerns over project's sustainability are spreading.
Being listed on the coinmarket is an advantage to be considered as a good project. And you're right that its never a guarantee for investors if they get listed because there are many ICO that is also the same services with this project. They need to be stand out and be competitive with others so that investors will probably invest because they see a potential about this ICO.

As you can see having this project a potential can you please elaborate the different advantage on this project since some of its features is common to other ICO, if possible becausr as of this very moment my mind still confusing but somehow I believed on this project due to its features.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 04:45:47 PM

So much present for leader and investors. I just hope this coin join the ranks of bitcoin and ethereum. It will be nice to see coin with a faster transfer time and lower transaction fee...though that all possible with coins thats just starting up,it get harder once coin has bigger adaption and usage among the community. So developers most be willing to back coin long time

SweetSv

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:34:59 PM

So much present for leader and investors. I just hope this coin join the ranks of bitcoin and ethereum. It will be nice to see coin with a faster transfer time and lower transaction fee...though that all possible with coins thats just starting up,it get harder once coin has bigger adaption and usage among the community. So developers most be willing to back coin long time
A coin with a fast transaction and a low commission is necessary for the community. All the recent time, developers are making such a coin and can this all work out.
MiiDoViic

Activity: 308
Merit: 119

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:25:41 PM

I see that today is the day you guys have pinned to list the coin on  Coinmarketcap . Any news about that ? it would be great seeing the coin on the market that early and very motivating for more investors .
mr.charming

Activity: 380

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:40:47 PM

A good idea to reward if errors are found. Why not. Why developers do not want to do this, it's a good idea to attract people from the outside. Just imagine that there will be a rumor that the developers have released a beta version and for the find of errors in the application give a reward.

Yes, I definitely like this idea. It would be very convenient, and a beta version to test and coins to earn, nice. I wonder what the developers think about this?
Yes that's amazing idea.by give the reward we can easily find the errors.And it's very good thing to launch the beta version.i hope that in all project this types of services been available.i wish good luck to devlopers and all the team members.
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:30:31 PM

So are we gonna see on coinmarketcap today, that would be great. I will wait for you to open registration again so I can sign up and make my first investment in BitChamps.
The list of coinmarketcap is in their roadmap.
I personally think they can not be listed on the coinmarketcap. Because their 1 day volume is not much
I think they have to list on other exchanges to increase trading volume, so they will be listed on the coinmarket faster.
I think so. List on the exchange to increase trading volume.
Coinsmarket Free
Yobit 2BTC
Coinexchange 5BTC
Cryptopia 5BTC

I dont like yobit. Yobit is scammy to begin with. Plenty of coins have paid the fee and months have passed without a listing

You are probably misunderstanding something, yobit does not scam the coin. They list the new coin. Their trading volume is also very large

Well, as what I have read online yobit has a worst support and a lot are complaining about their service. If you haven't experienced any bad thing from them well it's good for you. This is the reason I never used yobit, because of all negative feedback I read from them.
Sad for those who got scammed and thank you for the information and feedback about yobits. Maybe this project will not be the same as yobits because I've seen that this project is aiming about the good services for the good of their clients.
Yes if BCS listing on yobits, i am afraid of on one day, we can losing whole amount of BCS. And when you creat ticket to yobit support they will say : " Hey, give me more some bucks and i will give you how to relisting".
Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:38:58 PM

Big announcement:

Hello BitChamps family.

Last 3 days, more than $3 million was lent, including  8 packages of 100,000$. That's a good news for the BitChamps community.

There are also many communities, events held around the world by the leaders, thank you all for everything.

At a time when the lending platform has deteriorated, many lending projects have been severely depressed due to the price raised so high. We don't want that scenario to happen to us, although we already reached over 20$ when the local exchange was released. So, BitChamps - a long-term project, we want to build a lending platform that produces a stabilized and long-term return for investors.

In the future, BitChamps will focus on developing communities around the world, creating a stabilized foundation for BitChamps. We will improve BitChamps every day and certainly in the near future, BitChamps will be explosive in the CryptoCurrency market.

Like we said, there are a lot of present from BitChamps for investors, especially in this December:

3) New Roadmap released.
4) USD - BCS Convert.

With these events, we believe that BitChamps will go further in the future, but we need a lot of support and belief from the community to accomplish these goals. Thank you very much. Without you without BitChamps today.

Thank you.

Nicely done guys!! Great to know that BCS goals are almost accomplished with successful! Will definitely support your lending playform for sure. I just gotten scammed by an online investment site, Future Bank. If only i were to get to know about BCS earlier,  i would have joined ur platform instead. But well, its never too late . I shall be there!  Good luck!
KickItDown

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Expert in busting

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:43:35 PM

Uhm,I guess it's better to be on more than one exchanger actually, cause Yobit is... a little...odd? Well, I hope you find some more reliable exchanger to give your "steam engines" Wink

Don't worry if you bust, people will still love you
netalone10

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:06:47 PM

Is the bounty campaign still live? Or its already over? I have been asked in bounty thread but no answer there
Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:23:55 PM

New roadmap released for this Bitchamps. Most of goals are met and i am proud that the team achieved their goals and soon rock crypto society. With this attitude that team developers give, it will surely has future. Always remember, success depends on how they handle the project. As i can see, they are dedicated to reach their goal. I smell journey to the moon.
I am also very pleased and proud of the team's work that has achieved their goals and will soon carve out the crypto world. I am very supportive of this great teamwork.
Good job.
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:06:45 AM

We are delighted with your thought process of lending our own bit champs and getting a daily return from the bit champs team. It's a great pay of getting 45% interest per month on our lending amount. The for giving this passive income opportunity. I will utilize this opportunity by investing and gaining more profits.
bealjulian

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:36:01 AM

i don't get my bcs from landing. Lending start 19 des.. How about that??
logan16j

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:38:17 AM

What are the upcoming dev plans, prices going down from $ 20-> $ 1. I hate the dumping
elston6x

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:39:32 AM

hi admin requirement can be reff bonus is lending min 100 $ .. but why i can not Huh what other conditions have not been fulfilled  Huh
erzascarlet_30

Activity: 210
Merit: 42

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 01:29:04 PM

Big announcement:

Hello BitChamps family.

3) New Roadmap released.
4) USD - BCS Convert.

Thank you.

Nice news to here...All are waiting for this news that you almost reach the goal...If you get more than expectation...then you will give any bonus to investor??

See this is what I'm talking about, their actively responding and updating everything here in BitChamps. That's why when I shared this with my fellow crypto members they said that BitChamps has a really great potential of becoming successful and even be on the top list of cryptocurrency by next year. And here it is, there posting there update. New Roadmap was released and we are all excited on what are the accomplishments or future accomplishments they will take and guess what USD are now convertable in BCS!! Isn't that exciting, well this is one of empowering platforms we really should support.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
iv2205

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:12:14 PM

How can I cancel a warrant?
Why can not I do this?
Why the error flies Huh
http://prntscr.com/hrjnjz
xxlouisxx

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:32:03 AM

• December 22th, 2017: Coinmarketcap listed
 •   December 24th, 2017: Bounty program awards
  •   December 25th, 2017: Target price $15

You do not make the right roadmap out
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: