Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:42:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How to choose the right ICO? Is it by..
Team (This includes Advisory board) - 136 (52.1%)
Road map and/or White paper - 44 (16.9%)
Disruptive in nature - 10 (3.8%)
Hype or Marketing - 27 (10.3%)
Size or range - 12 (4.6%)
Business utility - 32 (12.3%)
Total Voters: 261

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to choose the right ICO?  (Read 7839 times)
mai2mai

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:56:21 AM

To chose the right ICO ? :
-white paper
-beta or prototype
-idea behind the project
-roadmap
I think this will help in choosing the right ICO, and also we should also check the credibility of the developers and check the past ICO of the team if possible.

Agree with you. It's important of course to check all the papers and the product itself. However the experienced team that already made any product that is in high demand on the market is essential when you make the decision I suppose
nitemu

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:48:02 AM

I think most of these ICOs will disappear in the next few years. Because too many ico without do right preparation and market research. All options needed for a successfull ICO.But most important thing is Team. without the right team even the best project wont be successful
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:28:49 PM

Crypto market is emerging and by making the right choice, we can make real good $$$'s. What the key for a ICO to be successful?

Add additional options if I miss in the voting options
all of those choices must be an ICOs requirements to be called as good project.
because that is the quality you should check first the persons involve in ico their reliability
.make a backround check of every individual that involve to the project..and check the
white-paper too by that you can analyze the oucomw of the project in short or long
term.
Gamix

Activity: 55

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:49:35 PM

I think the business utility is the most important. Without a great idea even the best team ever won`t do a thing. But overall, I think all the listed factors matter.
EtherATM

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:37:49 PM

Crypto market is emerging and by making the right choice, we can make real good $$$'s. What the key for a ICO to be successful?

You want to choose the right ICO before you have to research it and answer questions:
- What is the purpose of project?
- Why does the project need blockchain?
- Who is Dev teams and advisers? They have experience in this field or not
- Product of project will improve the life of human or not
Ecex.Exchange

Activity: 1148
Merit: 10

https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 03:49:40 PM

Percival Software Limited is our partner and main contractor.
https://ico.ecex.exchange/team-page/

SALE CONTRACT INFO  https://ico.ecex.exchange/ico-details/

If you are not Ziggurat token holder then please enter your ERC20 tokens compatible wallet number and we will airdrop you 5 Ziggurat (ZIG) tokens.    https://ico.ecex.exchange/airdrop/

Ecex.Exchange ▮ Your Simple Powerful Trading & Swap Tool ▮ Ecex.Exchange
Listings ▮▮ Listings
TwitterInstagramFacebookTelegramReddit
xanxus.kun

Activity: 495
Merit: 100

You have to get what you want your own way.

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 04:33:53 PM

before i always rely on my luck but now that i think about it, you need to read the whitepaper after all know the purpose of the ico, why they put it in blockchain, who will handle the ico, are they experienced enough to lead it, stuffs like that so that you know you're in good hands.

cryptofuturologist

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:39:24 PM

The success of the project depends on the development team. They should provide for all the nuances and protect the project from failure. Sometimes I mean good ideas, but a bad team. Such a project is doomed to failure

Lanatsa

Activity: 2842
Merit: 654

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:39:54 PM

all of those choices must be an ICOs requirements to be called as good project.
because that is the quality you should check first the persons involve in ico their reliability
.make a backround check of every individual that involve to the project..and check the
white-paper too by that you can analyze the oucomw of the project in short or long
term.
Background check and more background check this is the most suitable move for us investors that we should make.If we don't like to lose up money or do have higher chances on losing then better to do these things than on putting up money randomly.Usually I do always on checking out the devs behind it if they are capable and experienced enough on such project not just on those newbies who are first timers or even those devs doesn't really exist at all just using up another identity which signifies a scam.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
bboyjohn

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:17:24 PM

First of all, we need to look at who is on the team.
Have they succeeded in previous projects? Are investors happy?
Then look at the purposes of the project. If there is something that really works, i will invest.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:38:37 PM

In my assessment on this matter, For us to choose the right ico of course the first thing that we need to consider is the Team must be active to their project and always giving an update to the  main ann, bounty ann thread to their investors and participants. due to in this way the community will give their trust whole heartedly if they do this system and there is a big chances too that the will become success also in the end.
Raist

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:07:36 PM

Try to understand personally what are you investing in. It is impossible to understand the "trends" or to check personalities of ICO team. Even the same singer can write a trash after a masterpiece. But your own feeling will not lie. Even if you miss one you will be able to make the corrections. But it is impossible to make an "objective" portrait of good ICO.
acallopssstonished

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:26:36 PM

Try to find ICOs with their tokens offer utillity usage. Also a low market cap is actually a great thing if there is a working product. Also coin burning and low founder percentage are two other things I look at.
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:16:12 PM

Firstly it's a team you should see,whether the team looks promising and yes the team is the core of a project.You should see that the team is smart in managing a project whether this can be seen from how to handle investors in an ANN or in a group.And about the project,you have to see whether the project will take a deep breath or just last a few weeks can also be seen from a long-term campaign.

Starla

Activity: 148

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:02:50 AM

how to choose ICO i see the white paper and the road wap and the team
babarian

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:24:40 AM

if I usually see bounty manager, if he has often become bounty manager and his ICO is successful usually I will follow the bounty that he managed
then I see from the bounty team
and predict the future of the coin in the market
goldencrowboss007

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:16:38 AM

To chose the right ICO ?:
-white paper
-beta or prototype
-idea behind the project
-roadmap

I think the most important thing is the team. She must have the experience. if there is a sensible team that even the very bad idea you can make a successful

matricaria

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:03:05 PM

You always need to look at the quality of the project and the team that manages the project. If you carefully study the project, you will soon understand how to distinguish scammers from a good project

mariaana

Activity: 399
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:44:35 AM

i rather not just rate it according to the choices that you presented.  Choosing an ICO for me is to know first what company are they linked to.  Second, is the demand of its offering in the market.  Third, the people behind the project and lastly the roadmap.
Greenkarki

Activity: 420
Merit: 19

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:06:55 PM

It depends upon the team behind the project. White paper, road map, idea of the project are the other sources of choosing right ico.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: