Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:41:52 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How to choose the right ICO? Is it by..
Team (This includes Advisory board) - 136 (52.1%)
Road map and/or White paper - 44 (16.9%)
Disruptive in nature - 10 (3.8%)
Hype or Marketing - 27 (10.3%)
Size or range - 12 (4.6%)
Business utility - 32 (12.3%)
Total Voters: 261

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to choose the right ICO?  (Read 7851 times)
Happiest

Activity: 206
Merit: 22

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:21:21 PM

To choose the right ICO, you have to be very watchful. A lot of ICO projects are coming up now, and 40% if not 50% are mere scam.
You need to read more about them, read their outlined stipulated projects, their whitepaper, their vision and most importantly, their developers.
You need to know where the project is based because most countries have banned ICO and any ICO project operating from a country where it is banned is a number sign of scam.
And again, don't just rush into it, monitor it.
PROdotBITCOIN

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:45:37 PM

It is very difficult. It is necessary to take into account all the factors and conduct an analysis of each project. Much depends on the development team and on the overall situation in the crypto currency market

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
bribed

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:48:57 PM

Do your own research! Dont listen to others, because they are most likely to shill the project or to troll it.

Does the project have an MVP?
Does the project have a good team?
Is the project based somewhere with proper jurisdictation and infrastructure?
Is there an usecase for the projects product?
Does this product need the blockchain?

What is your overall feeling towards the project after answering these questions and doing your due dilligence?
Angi

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:56:39 AM

I think you can choose the right ico first is the whitepaper if it is good but some are good but they are scammers then the good team and do some research about the ico you want but also sense of it find any answer if the participants inside in the ico you want some new ico are scam and manipulate investor to scam and collect money from them just think before you click.
wklt2002

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:44:29 AM

They need to be open about the actions they make, not shady actions
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:24:00 PM

ICO is good should have a clear flow of funds for the ICO, if by no means scam. There should be an experienced team in order for the ICO is not obstructed or sometimes the payoff is not timely
Today the main verification of veracity of an ICO with all certainty and the team. You should check the past of all members and see what influence, collaboration or relationship they have with the community. Also check the proposal imposed by the project make sure it has some purpose or fits into some branch or segment. It is also interesting to read the whitepaper (even though today most coin makers pay anyone to write anything in the whitepaper) to get to know each other better.

About funds as they cited and something banal and that can be easily manipulated, do not be carried away by the amount of money invested in the project.
mouadh

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:47:57 PM
Last edit: December 12, 2017, 01:18:25 PM by mouadh

I think to know the best ico befor started you need to read the whitepaper , do some research about the team , look at the name of investor society and look at the road maps .
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:03:33 PM

I think you can choose the right ico first is the whitepaper if it is good but some are good but they are scammers then the good team and do some research about the ico you want but also sense of it find any answer if the participants inside in the ico you want some new ico are scam and manipulate investor to scam and collect money from them just think before you click.
it is necessary not just to study the information, but to seek more information about the forthcoming Project. The fact is that most of the information that the developers have laid out officially, invented far-fetched for their own good. Therefore, you should always check and recheck, To avoid fraud.
lenovo16

Activity: 210
Merit: 120

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:23:58 PM

You better must know the people behind them.

It is critical to know the nature of the company and the teams behind ICOs. Most of the companies are newly incorporated, but many founders have been around in their respective industries. It is possible to review profiles and search for news and mentions in their prior projects and efforts and also Nitpicking the white paper could prove useful in revealing the details of how their solutions work and what need areas they will be addressing.
Yes , agree . In order to know the right ICO for you. You should know better the ICO that your planning to choose. Before you make a further decision you should already make a research about it. And not just focus on one ICO you need to have a lot of option so incase that the first prospect you have doesnt meet your expectation, then you have your extra that you can also see if it suit with the project you wanted to launch.
ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:13:43 PM

You better must know the people behind them.

It is critical to know the nature of the company and the teams behind ICOs. Most of the companies are newly incorporated, but many founders have been around in their respective industries. It is possible to review profiles and search for news and mentions in their prior projects and efforts and also Nitpicking the white paper could prove useful in revealing the details of how their solutions work and what need areas they will be addressing.
Yes , agree . In order to know the right ICO for you. You should know better the ICO that your planning to choose. Before you make a further decision you should already make a research about it. And not just focus on one ICO you need to have a lot of option so incase that the first prospect you have doesnt meet your expectation, then you have your extra that you can also see if it suit with the project you wanted to launch.
for today very carefully it is necessary to analyze all information about ico programs, therefore I always pay attention to the Chinese companies. Many times I am convinced that it is the Chinese developers who bring the projects to the end and they have at least a scam.
dubinsky

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:23:31 AM

can be seen from the transfer of funds invested for the project at the address given on the wallet page the ICO so as not to be fooled by the ICO scam.
rammanbl4

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:08:28 PM

I think that the team involved is one of the main thing, because people doing projects and experienced and good people doing good projects
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:23:17 PM

I think that the team involved is one of the main thing, because people doing projects and experienced and good people doing good projects
but how to conduct research and how to identify fraud or not bona fide developers?
OFID

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:34:11 AM

If you cannot understand the whitepaper, do not invest.
cipher-x_09

Activity: 168
Merit: 120

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:00:58 AM

For me it's gonn a be the market and hyped because I need to see whether it gonna earn and a lot of people will be motivated in investing in it because that's what triggers me to do my decision because we are talking about placing our money in some unknown business entity after all so I guess it would be best if we are to take a lesser risk.

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
Alexarik

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:48:18 AM

Too many ico without do right preparation and market research. All options needed for a successful ICO. Without a great idea even the best team ever won`t do a thing.
Mobshady24

Activity: 266
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:48:51 AM

I choose team, why? i encountered many ICOs which are good in everything except with their team and after their coins are get listed in exchange all of them fall down. I believe that a strong team is needed for coins to have a good value with these days unlike before were if you show your platform that is good it will have an easy skyrocket price change later on exchanges.

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Cointribute (OP)

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:35:33 PM

I choose team, why? i encountered many ICOs which are good in everything except with their team and after their coins are get listed in exchange all of them fall down. I believe that a strong team is needed for coins to have a good value with these days unlike before were if you show your platform that is good it will have an easy skyrocket price change later on exchanges.

Universa seems to have a good team. Whats your thoughts on Universa?
kaar

Activity: 121
Merit: 123

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:50:44 PM

I choose a good ICO on several factors. The team must have open LinkedIn  profiles.
I always look if the project has a working business. Plus the presence of serious partners.

Good point. Genuine and public social media profiles allow you to evaluate the team and see how serious they are. Of course it's not a must, but a personal touch with the devs is always good.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
SandraStark

Activity: 504
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:58:00 PM

Almost all of the principle of choosing ICO is the same and correct. But there are many cases when choosing a good ICO, as it seems to you, in the end you do not get anything, because somehow the campaign burns out (
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: