Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:43:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How to choose the right ICO? Is it by..
Team (This includes Advisory board) - 136 (52.1%)
Road map and/or White paper - 44 (16.9%)
Disruptive in nature - 10 (3.8%)
Hype or Marketing - 27 (10.3%)
Size or range - 12 (4.6%)
Business utility - 32 (12.3%)
Total Voters: 261

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to choose the right ICO?  (Read 7838 times)
TonyChikago

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:15:05 PM

Choosing the right ICO goes to your preference but most of us here are looking first with it's road map but that's not a good basis now. I'm looking for the team of developers for that ICO because everyone can make a perfect roadmap but not following it afterwards.
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
andiko

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:14:30 PM

I advise you to watch the channel Ian Balina, he is pretty good at choosing a successful project and he himself has already become a millionaire.

Visesrion

Activity: 826
Merit: 314

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:48:24 PM

Now the most important thing is to look at the team to have experience with them.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
████████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM
aurorabitcoin.96

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

Never DO AIRDROPS

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:40:41 PM

I admit that hype can bring sense for how good the project is. You can see the good project have many people to follow and know more beside it. I mean, promotion has big impat rather less-known but gold project.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
yrsat

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:32:02 PM

I advise you to watch the channel Ian Balina, he is pretty good at choosing a successful project and he himself has already become a millionaire.
Thanks for the recommendation, I watch now all the videos, explains and explains everything perfectly.
kurdun

Activity: 356

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:53:55 AM

If your goal is to earn it in the short term, then it is advisable to choose an ICO with early bonuses. Or look at the essence of the project, its relevance in the world today
faranisa

Activity: 144
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:01:13 AM

the team is indeed very influential, so much more reasonable if the selected team. Therefore if you want to monitor a project can be seen in advance of the team that handles the project profile.
jamieasf

Activity: 252
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:42:48 AM

think we should choose a cryptocurrency with a clear and firm putlook . They must have a project and a list of steps to accomplish step by step.
ICO is too much now, so choosing a right ICO to invest is quite vital if we want to prosper. I just pursue some ICo and some make profit but some does not. Let’s spare time gathering enough information, and of course, with luck we will find the best ICO
OrangePotato

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:11:44 PM

the team is indeed very influential, so much more reasonable if the selected team. Therefore if you want to monitor a project can be seen in advance of the team that handles the project profile.

completely agree with you, project team is very important factor, which you need to pay attention to.
i have a good example of such a project - Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain. it has a strong team with a solid background and strong group of advisors even from IBM! i definitely trust this project and thinking about investing.
imsotiredofmoviereboots

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:47:59 AM

TRUST. I capitalized all of it because it's really a huge word and also fragile. I'm sure you've noticed a lot of ICO's making promises that is not fulfilled so for me, those who have integrity are the very best ICO to choose.
Igorgnome

Power to gnomes!

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:46:25 PM

I carefully choose the company. There are similar digests, how to do it and you can find them on this forum, or on YouTube. In short, what is most important:
1. Team. Information about people needs to be online. Facebook, Twitter and other social networks. Scammers usually hide their identities.
2. Product. It must be in demand and it really implemented the idea or development.
3. The attitude to the program. Website design, how the team communicates with the participants. This is important. If things go bad, chances are the team is not working well.
I now participate in the bounty and buy the token-ICO Daneel. In my opinion this is a good project. They have a good team and an interesting product in demand.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Naveenrandy619

Activity: 95

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:34:50 PM

u can choose the ico by know the ratings of that in the website ico bench and also look into their projects and the followers and expectation of that ico towards customers ...
Forbiddenone

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:47:39 PM

First of all do some research research on your own as you are going to risk your own money.search these key factor-idea(unique the better),team, advisor ,roadmap, responsive management,there future goal, transparency, allocation of fund.nowdays ico are only done for crowdfunding purposes they just release token without any utilities ,so it is better to understand their project before investing and after ico end do not run for exchange ,keep holding token it is always profitable to hold.
kom1231

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:49:27 PM

Actually depends on a lot, not only from the team, as some people think .... For example, from the project itself, what will it be intended for, whether it needs the world and more
Gnompork

Activity: 200
Merit: 8

Power to gnomes!

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 04:00:48 PM

There is the good theme: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2822896.new#new The author very well systematized a set of different methods of the analysis and collected everything in one place. It is convenient to make a table and check all items.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
mihalich

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:19:35 PM

Good team behind the project and the white paper or road map is promising.
Most people dislike reading them but this IS the entire project and is probably the most important document.
Azazana

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:50:43 PM

TRUST. I capitalized all of it because it's really a huge word and also fragile. I'm sure you've noticed a lot of ICO's making promises that is not fulfilled so for me, those who have integrity are the very best ICO to choose.
Im bounty hunter,and i saw a lot of promises, but not enough action. Even big names in the team or advisers do not cost anything,for example McAfee.
I do not believe him already  Grin
novita_gendut

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:41:52 AM

I have yet to know about ICO. However, for the progress and success of an ICO, the most seem to play a role is running the team ICO. the team is very influential to success and whether ICO which is executed.
amsiran_irene

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 05:44:32 AM

I was able to participate in ICO. it was my first time, it seems there's no update with the project, i guess the devs are running away with our investment.

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform | 5+ Millions USD Raised
2 Millions Orders/s ▸ Public Sale starts on May 03 2019◂
btcblockchain

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:17:28 AM

That is the major thing we have to assume because check their linked profile if they mentioned about the company. There are many companies now a days promising the right things and doing some good developments in terms of the project to get more awareness about their product.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: