Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:48:52 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How to choose the right ICO? Is it by..
Team (This includes Advisory board) - 136 (52.1%)
Road map and/or White paper - 44 (16.9%)
Disruptive in nature - 10 (3.8%)
Hype or Marketing - 27 (10.3%)
Size or range - 12 (4.6%)
Business utility - 32 (12.3%)
Total Voters: 261

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to choose the right ICO?  (Read 7853 times)
runque

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:23:46 AM

Now, I think good projects, only to achieve long-term stability of the price of the currency is a promising project, do not look at the early period, mainly in the late
Alex Melkov

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:27:28 AM

The market is very volatile and unpredictable. And investing in ICO projects is associated with greater risks. You can both make big money and lose all your money.
athanz88

Activity: 476
Merit: 359

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:19:31 AM

Crypto market is emerging and by making the right choice, we can make real good $$$'s. What are the key for a ICO to be successful?

Add additional options if I miss in the voting options

I guess you can add 1 thing in the vote which is "Recent Product" "Product Related to Project". In my opinion this is a crucial factors too because if a project already have a product to support their project, it will be a positive point for that project. We can take VLB as an example. VLB pass all of your poll criteria + my suggestion criteria, VLB has 2 companies now (CarFix and CarPrice) which can be integrated in to their VLB project and can boost their performance in making the project to be succesful.

Nowadays there are so many ICO with a blank project / empty project which is only hype.
bitcoinzen

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:04:19 PM

icorating.com this website has good data analytics tool they can analyse any ico and give report which is the best in the market to follow ico decision
Dimyumy17

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:20:55 PM

For a better ico option is to find a trusted manager and read the white paper for the project if it is good and will be successful, and if they compare the ico quickly they do.
yeezycheezy

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 02:13:35 PM

Well i think i go vote for business utility. coz the ICO is depend on marketing strategy and business plan ! just my Opinion Cheesy

gwaps012

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:25:24 PM
Merited by yeezycheezy (1)

Well i think i go vote for business utility. coz the ICO is depend on marketing strategy and business plan ! just my Opinion Cheesy

I do the samething like yours but i read roadmap too hows the process of the projects come . are you in a business industry?
Monkey_

Activity: 90

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:26:43 PM

ICO can be successful if the funds collected can achieve the specified targets and the participation of the team that supports ICO
yeezycheezy

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 02:28:28 PM

I do the samething like yours but i read roadmap too hows the process of the projects come . are you in a business industry?

yes but im newbie in BTT so i need to learn a lot and read a lot need more knowledge Cheesy yes i do some small business a freelancer

MidnightWolf

Activity: 630

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:30:28 PM

yes but im newbie in BTT so i need to learn a lot and read a lot need more knowledge Cheesy yes i do some small business a freelancer
That's it, you can find all the information on bitcointalk and with personal reading and communication, learning more and more about trade and other forms of earnings.
Olena9797

Activity: 448

https://auditchain.com

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:22:34 PM

Only do your own research. Read everything about project, read about team, advisors, plans, look at white papper and roadmap

btcpara

Activity: 182
Merit: 22

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:36:35 PM

It is very important to study the "white paper" in sufficient detail. Unfortunately, many investors do not find for this time, although it is there that everything you need to know about a particular ICO is located. Compare the content of the "white book" and what you found in other sources. Then ask yourself: what value does this project bring to the world?
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:53:17 PM

It is very important to study the "white paper" in sufficient detail. Unfortunately, many investors do not find for this time, although it is there that everything you need to know about a particular ICO is located. Compare the content of the "white book" and what you found in other sources. Then ask yourself: what value does this project bring to the world?
I think that this benefit for society can determine the real prospects of the project. by and large I do not pay much attention to white paper, although in some cases I still look closely at that information. To date, the market is very rich in almost identical projects, so it is very important to choose the best one.
pmorici

Activity: 479
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:52:31 PM

first think roadmap, team member, partner, price, what project they are running.

the last one do think by your self
quanahri

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 11:26:40 PM

If built by an experienced team, the chances of success are high
SyncArden

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:17:34 PM

Crypto market is emerging and by making the right choice, we can make real good $$$'s. What are the key for a ICO to be successful?

HYPE and Marketing is everything. you can have a good product without marketing it will not be sold out
ljp7839008

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:41:17 PM

The ICO may be the initially to have good support. Haven't started bringing in a bunch of people yet. But I often came across ICO that 6 and 7 weeks took a good popularity!  Enough if the project will have a good team, or someone propiarit in the form of a major personality in crypto feast or financial market! This gives good support to the project. Pay attention to the projects that are associated with technical innovations! Usually such as WePower or Restart Energia are very well collected))
yojodojo21

Activity: 420
Merit: 171

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:04:32 AM

Well, it's not easy to choose Right ICO if you are a newbie in investing, but the very best way to choose right ICO is to check the team's background especialy to the founders to the lowest, and of course check the Project if it is Realistic don't just invest into a nonsense Project with High caps because surely it will be scam. A GOOD Right ICO is like VLB. Solid Team, Trustworthy Team and a Realistic Project, A Token use for utility. If you are interested kindly check their website vlb.io and read the whitepaper and do some research about how the team is Really a Good  Team but don't be late to their Presale for Coming ICO.
ruthbabe

Activity: 966
Merit: 275

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:56:10 AM
Last edit: February 28, 2018, 03:12:37 AM by ruthbabe

How about adding Smart Contracts? I've read and found this post interesting, Developer’s advices to ICO investor here I quote the OP for everyone to read...

Hello, dear investors and everyone who reads this.
Being a developer of smart contracts, I cannot stand aside of the current lawlessness in the ICO market.
Out of every 100 projects 99 is a fraud, or a scam, as we used to call it.
Please, read the following advices as a guide to verification of every ICO:
1. At the start of pre-ICO team should have a contract for automatic assets transfer, that contains a written set of rules for early investors – not on towel, not in the speaking form, but written in the smart-contract.  Otherwise, collected assets can just fall in the pockets of founders, or they can change rules of the game in the middle of act – there are many examples.
2. The contract for pre-ICO should be a part of a bigger contract on ICO and do not be different tokens – it is unsafe form a standpoint of vulnerability and withdrawal of funds.
3. The contract for pre-ICO, and then on ICO should have a lower and upper barrier - if it does not – the team does not know what it wants - just a scam.
4. The contract for ICO should have escrow of the funds, received as a result of placement - it can be a frieze or multiSig with a voting condition. This will give you a guarantee against the expenditure of funds earlier than the team completed the previous stage.
5. The contract should have indisputable return of funds condition, in case of not reaching the lower limit of the collected pool. It is in the contract and not in the white book, if it is not – move on, it’s just a scum.
6. All contracts must be posted on GitHub, this will enable third-party developers to check the contract for the vulnerability, if the team has not taken care and before the ICO has not posted a bounty on the vulnerability.
7. The contract must specify the conditions for the team and for the bounty’s for vulnerability.
8. The contract must specify the conditions for not traded tokens - with clearly defined deadlines.

This post is about having a standard. Everything in the end should have a standard - and together we can achieve it. If you do not invest in teams that do not adhere to basic security standards - they just won’t be able to steal your money.

I hope for a dialogue and a healthy discussion.

ruthbabe

Activity: 966
Merit: 275

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:09:08 AM

ICO POOLING GROUP OPEN (No entry fee)

We actively make deals with ICOs we believe have good potential base on our research to get bonuses/discounts comparable to ICO private presale levels. We also do sub-pools with leading influencers in the field. Minimum investment amount for our usual deals is as low as 0.1 eth. Members are encouraged to do their own research and will have the freedom to choose whether to join in a particular deal.

Our group differs from others pooling groups:
  • We have a splendid track record - the SPREADSHEET of our PAST DEALS IS AVAILABLE in our groups for your reference.
  • We have a DEDICATED AND COMMITTED TEAM of 10+ ADMINS researching on prospective ICOs daily - we DO AMAs WITH ICO DEVELOPMENT TEAMS ourselves before deciding to go forward with the deal.
  • We roll out good deals on an active basis.
  • We never cut your bonuses from the back end (e.g. the operator got a 50% bonus offer but only telling the grp for 25%).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
***LATEST ANNOUNCEMENT***:

• We are delighted to announce that our IOLITE POOL is OPEN for contribution - for 24 HOURS.

• We are also delighted to announce that we have SUCCESSFULLY SENT OUT 2 POOLS - i.e. our IGNITE RATINGS and NEXO POOL; in aggregate, that accounts for our 11th POOL SENT.

• Thank you for all your support!!- we have SUCCESSFULLY POOLED FOR 100+ ETH for our NEXO POOL and that accounts for our 2nd100+ ETH DEAL. (Please be informed that due to overwhelming interests and the urgency of the deal, our Nexo pool has not been previously announced on this thread after we announce we ran a pledge for it)

• The SPREADSHEET of our past deals is AVAILABLE in our groups for your reference.

• We welcome suggestions on any good ICOs our members are interested in and we will try our very best to make the deal happen for those which found great enthusiasm among our members - do join our discussion in our group and make suggestions!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyone interested feel free to join our telegram chat via the link below:

Discord Channel: https://discord.gg/MzZjmDF

Telegram Group: https://t.me/joinchat/Crr1mRD6xamwhGc-VGptEg

Telegram Announcement Channel: https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAE3rzgN3efmggGiuFQ

Happy hunting:)

Shark's Pool Team

Hey, will you delete this post of yours, it's off-topic I think. Or you may copy it and start a new topic/thread here, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=post;board=161.0

Your Subject would be, ICO POOLING GROUP OPEN (No entry fee)

Sorry, I tried to PM you but can't as I was not allowed for some reasons maybe. Good luck.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: