Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 04:30:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How to choose the right ICO? Is it by..
Team (This includes Advisory board) - 136 (52.1%)
Road map and/or White paper - 44 (16.9%)
Disruptive in nature - 10 (3.8%)
Hype or Marketing - 27 (10.3%)
Size or range - 12 (4.6%)
Business utility - 32 (12.3%)
Total Voters: 261

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to choose the right ICO?  (Read 7839 times)
investgeek

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:35:23 PM

Most ICO is required to see the team, usually go to linkin to verify relevant information, and then go to see their code history.
I don't think that you can see whole history on LinkedIn, + simply you can manipulate with information there.
What is important for me is to see their (ICO's) roadmap (history). As most of ICO's doesn't have that it's really hard to trust them.
IMNOOBODY

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:41:11 PM

You should check project progress. I like CyberMiles and you can check their Test-net to make decision
directhome

Activity: 24

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 05:30:12 AM

I think the important thing to do is to do some in-depth research on the ICO before buying and not just through some hear say rumors about them going to the moon.

My criteria of a good ICO is that:
1. It must be an existing business for a few years with a good model, and have even bigger feasible plans for the reason of doing an ICO.
2. Team composition and advisors are next that I look at, idea can be great but without a strong team, it wouldn't give me sufficient confidence that their plans can be executed without delays, that is if it's ever executed.
3. Next thing would be how unique their business plans are, I realised many ICOs are basically copying ideas from existing businesses, tweek abit and calling it theirs, hence it comes back to the point of why it must be a running business for at least a couple of years.

To end off, I would like to invite long term, serious investors to have a good look at DirectHome. We are an existing successful and profitable business looking to expand globally using our feasible business model, hence the ICO launch. Let me apologise in advance for only writing plain text in our announcement thread due to the restrictions of being a newbie 😓 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3167842.0

Alternatively, you may visit us at our ICO site at https://www.directhome.co. Thank you for your time and our team awaits you to join our family and grow together with us. 😊

Telegram: https://t.me/joinchat/GFuo2kSlsXKPwGJVaR7zLA
Business: https://www.directhome.com.sg
ICO: https://www.directhome.co
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DirectHomeSG
Boi qaaf

Activity: 345

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:04:13 AM

I consider there is no specific algorithm here. But there are certainly some rules .. for example, look at the team's professionalism, according to the very idea, according to plans for collecting money.

Visit YuTü.Ȼo.in's IȻO: Ȼommoditizing YouTube Ȼreator$' Brand$
#dhabitamartha

Activity: 673

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:22:17 PM

ico success is when we can get a job and do it well and get the gift of tokens we have to work well and be patient is the key to success.
polakmaly

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:33:09 PM

My selection criteria are quite standard. There is enough information on the Internet about the criteria for choosing ICO. The main ones
1. Uniqueness, necessity of idea
2.Clear target
3.Scalability
4.Transparency, properly allocated budget
5.Concept
6.Team
7.Distribution of tokens
By these criteria I chose the project which I joined, Vreo.io They are doing dynamic in-game advertising and going to create marketplace for developers and advertisers. It will secured by blockchain technology. Developers of small games can attract investments and create high-quality products, for advertisers this project will be useful due to the expansion of advertising opportunities and selected target audience, and gamers will be able to receive quality products cheaper, besides they also receive income from the ads they watched, without interrupting the gameplay.  Here is their link at bitcointalk https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2886707
Another important criterion, I would add the active life of the project. I had the opportunity to compare projects and dynamic projects almost always came to success

pitgar

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:44:23 PM

In my opinion the fundamental criteria for choosing the right ICO are: the team, their experience and expertise. It is not even the idea, guys. All the projects are most likely the same. It is the team factor which is crucial. If the team can deliver - you will be in profit.
Naveenrandy619

Activity: 95

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:33:23 PM

u can choose the ico by know the ratings of that in the website ico bench and also look into their projects and the followers and expectation of that ico towards customers ...
Jonooo

Activity: 64

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:43:30 PM

My selection criteria are quite standard. There is enough information on the Internet about the criteria for choosing ICO. The main ones
1. Uniqueness, necessity of idea
2.Clear target
3.Scalability
4.Transparency, properly allocated budget
5.Concept
6.Team
7.Distribution of tokens
By these criteria I chose the project which I joined, Vreo.io They are doing dynamic in-game advertising and going to create marketplace for developers and advertisers. It will secured by blockchain technology. Developers of small games can attract investments and create high-quality products, for advertisers this project will be useful due to the expansion of advertising opportunities and selected target audience, and gamers will be able to receive quality products cheaper, besides they also receive income from the ads they watched, without interrupting the gameplay.  Here is their link at bitcointalk https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2886707
Another important criterion, I would add the active life of the project. I had the opportunity to compare projects and dynamic projects almost always came to success

Yes these guys are really active, they announced themselves at all cryptoconferences in Europe
manhont

Activity: 518
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:12:51 PM

In my opinion the fundamental criteria for choosing the right ICO are: the team, their experience and expertise. It is not even the idea, guys. All the projects are most likely the same. It is the team factor which is crucial. If the team can deliver - you will be in profit.

I do not agree, I usually start with the idea of the project, because I do not want to participate in ico, the idea of which I do not understand or like, and then I analyze all other factors

hongchao123

Activity: 107
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:26:35 PM

Hi guys, did you see that market place is going to accept Sia and Storj tokens?
I have some storj tokens and im going to exchange them to masp
so i just want to share this news with you
Iyanuisaiah

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:55:06 PM

1.Know the people behind them
2.Go for disruptive concepts
3.Understand the target market
4.Evaluate the technology
5.Nitpick the white paper
6.Know what the coins are for
aryan7980

Activity: 49

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:19:38 AM

Hi guys, did you see that market place is going to accept Sia and Storj tokens?
I have some storj tokens and im going to exchange them to masp
so i just want to share this news with you

Thanks for the info! I actually have a few sia, which i would love to exchange
ccczarek123

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:36:20 AM

Hi! Can someone tell me if it's true that market space for some reason are going to accept sia and storj tokens within a fundraise period? Is it official or just rumors?
Here is their link
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2961359.0
pat231

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:35:34 AM

You can visit https://www.icoguide.com/en the ICO which very high rating is legit and you can invest in e.g Ambit Mining

[ CENTRA ] Creating a World Connected to Cryptocurrency
▚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▞
twostepsally

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:40:19 AM

More project in the ICO. Before invest learn the project and read the White paper. This information help to choose the best ICO for the future invest. It good opportunity improve business process. ICO project token in increase the price day by day. So it long time to hold the token. People lean more information and ideas from ICO project. It good investment. But you know the all process.    
CryptoMike14

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:46:53 AM

Take my advice as a guide to verifying any ICO:
1. On preico, the team must have a contract for automatic transfer of funds with prescribed conditions for early investors - not handles like many do, namely those prescribed in a smart contract - otherwise the collected funds can simply enrich the funders or conditions will change during the play - cases of lots.
2. The contract for preIOO should be part of a large ICO contract - not different coins - it is not safe in terms of vulnerabilities and withdrawals.
3. The contract for preIOO and then the ICO should be registered lower and upper barrier - if this is not the team does not know what it wants - just a scam.
4. The contract for ICO should be escrow of the funds received as a result of placement - it can be a frieze or multisec with a voting condition. This will give you a guarantee against the expenditure of funds earlier than the team completed the previous stage.
5. In the contract, an unconditional refund should be prescribed in the event that the lower limit of the collected pool is not reached. It is in the contract and not in the white book, if it is not - scum.
6. All contracts must be posted on GithHub, this will enable third-party developers to check the contract for the vulnerability if the team has not taken care and before the ICO has not posted a bounty on the vulnerability.
7. The contract must specify the conditions for the team and for the bounty.
8. The contract must specify the conditions for not traded tokens - with clearly defined deadlines.
egoryana

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:21:35 AM

Having an idea is not enough for a successful ICO. If ICO has a finished product, it has more chances to become successful.
Also look at the site and the team.

TelegramTwitter ❰❰❰❰❰❰  TERRAGREEN  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ Reddit  ● Medium
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●  GREENPAPER  ●  ICO Website  ●  ANN THREAD  ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
pavelkor

Activity: 259
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:29:33 PM

the thing is, there is so much project that u cant investigate right now, it is impossible technically, so just try to focus on some of them, better quality than a quantity
Gizaza

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:27:36 PM

u can choose the ico by know the ratings of that in the website ico bench and also look into their projects and the followers and expectation of that ico towards customers ...
It is better if you will do your own analis. Read the idea of the project and whitepaper.  I recently found one project called  lccx.io - looks like promising exchange based in London.  Well developed white paper, experienced team, located in politically stable jurisdiction.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: