Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 10:35:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How to choose the right ICO? Is it by..
Team (This includes Advisory board) - 136 (52.1%)
Road map and/or White paper - 44 (16.9%)
Disruptive in nature - 10 (3.8%)
Hype or Marketing - 27 (10.3%)
Size or range - 12 (4.6%)
Business utility - 32 (12.3%)
Total Voters: 261

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to choose the right ICO?  (Read 7853 times)
Dervish doff

Activity: 1134
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:08:57 AM

In my opinion, things that really affect the good ico, very influenced by a good team, and the use of tokens from the ICO, so the two points are the basic pattern of success of ICO,  May be useful.
vinasky

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:25:50 AM

Full analysis of everything.  Wink
Although it's always a Russian roulette, the project can look amazing, but in fact people simply will not accept it
Naveenrandy619

Activity: 95

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:20:41 PM

u can choose the ico by know the ratings of that in the website ico bench and also look into their projects and the followers and expectation of that ico towards customers ...
KirunBarber

Activity: 567
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:30:46 PM

all aspects are very influential to the success of an ICO. and I think the most influential is the advisory team and manager. even for the investors followers will determine the glory of an ICO. so essentially how can a team make attract investors ...
# and do not forget see my signatures guys ...

▄▄▄        2LOCAL       |   Sustainability and Prosperity   ▄▄▄
||███      (((  SERNVI SES  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN OUR "Initial Exchange Offering"(IEO)   ███ ▌       ███||
|   WEB SITE  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram   |
Prosperityforall

Activity: 490
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:56:33 PM

Find right ICO is not that simple. Firstly look at the team, estimate their experience and check their Linkedin. Then move to web site, quality really matter. Another point to consider is community, how big is it. Don't forget about ratings .
Drillfork

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:01:29 AM

Find right ICO is not that simple. Firstly look at the team, estimate their experience and check their Linkedin. Then move to web site, quality really matter. Another point to consider is community, how big is it. Don't forget about ratings .
1. Linked-in. You know I have an account there, most linkedins I sent were simply accepting my friend requests no questions asked. So what does it prove?
2. Websites currently cost around 1-2k. It can be made from a preset.
3. Community... telegram and facebook can be populated with bots, it costs like 1k for 20k people. So it proves nothing.

khoatg11

Activity: 101

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:56:20 AM

First you have to go to the web, see the roadmap whitepaper and team.
How the ecosystem of this project? detail:
+ Good whitepaper with detail roadmap
+ Does the project product have good blockchain technology?
   Is the product ecosystem of the project wide?
   Is the product of the project applicable in a small or global area?
+ Softcap and hardcap is low so that investors have to buy tokens after listing rather than during ICO.
+ Is the team good? You can check them via Linkin
+ Does the website have a good investment?

success007

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:23:26 AM

ICOs are high-risk, high-reward investments. It’s important to know how much one is willing to invest and possibly lose before participating in one.
So how can investors spot and pick the right ICO? Here are some tips:
1. You must know the people behind the project (ICO's)
It is critical to know the nature of the company and the teams behind ICOs. Most of the companies are newly incorporated, but many founders have been around in their respective industries. It is possible to review profiles and search for news and mentions in their prior projects and efforts.
2. Look for concepts that truly seek to disrupt the status quo of a particular industry by leveraging the strengths of blockchain.
3. Must understand the target market. It is important to put the company, their technology, and product or service in the context of their target market. They will inevitably be subjected to the market and regulatory pressures of their target industries, so knowing the environment should give you an idea of what challenges and opportunities these ventures face.
4. Evaluate the viability of a venture through its proof of concept. Ventures with proofs of concept and pilot case studies are often safer bets.
5. Read its white paper. White paper serves as the company’s pitch to potential investors. As such, it should be well-written and substantial enough to provide compelling arguments on why people should trust the venture with their investments. Checking the white paper could prove useful in revealing the details of how their solutions work and what need areas they will be addressing.
6. Must know what the coins are for. Integral to ICOs are the coins or tokens themselves. Aside from functioning as the form of security these coins often have other functions with the platform or ecosystem.
poopooshit

Activity: 62

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:45:20 AM

You can visit https://www.icoguide.com/en the ICO which very high rating is legit and you can invest in e.g Ambit Mining

Why so sure it's legit? Who assigns that rating?
Kkhoailang

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:58:45 AM

research is the best skill i remcommend to choose the right ICO. you have to read much info like website, whitepapper, team, founder,... to avoid the scaming project !
cryptocurrencyguru

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 12:55:59 PM

in my view the right ico means the ico team should be attending more conferences and aiming for development of coins in various social media channels and advisors should be repetitive even small idea can be executed when they work in proper manner
EvgenOrel

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 12:56:49 PM

Most importantly — what kind of value to represent the token after ICO. It is desirable that the number of tokens remained unchanged or declined subsequently. Well, if holders of tokens promised part of the profits and discounts on services project, or at least the tokens can be used as the local currency for payments. Even better, if the company intends to redeem the tokens at a premium to the offering price within a specified period. Bad if the company will continue indefinitely to produce tokens so your investment will quickly depreciate.
EvgenOrel

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 12:57:46 PM

in my view the right ico means the ico team should be attending more conferences and aiming for development of coins in various social media channels and advisors should be repetitive even small idea can be executed when they work in proper manner
A significant part of the success provides experienced, well-matched team. So it's good if you can find out more about who works in a startup whose tokens you intend to buy. The site should be names, contacts, and brief biographies of at least the key team members. Well, if you have specified that they have taken part in a similar successful projects.
FK48392DANIJJ

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:13:39 PM

I think the most important thing of project is team. strong team and good advisors are my recomend for all participants of ico. Good concept doesn`t mean success of project. But there a lot of such project that will be scam.
DoubleShow

Activity: 292
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:16:50 PM

A significant part of the success provides experienced, well-matched team. So it's good if you can find out more about who works in a startup whose tokens you intend to buy. The site should be names, contacts, and brief biographies of at least the key team members. Well, if you have specified that they have taken part in a similar successful projects.
I believe that the ICO should pay attention to the following factors :
1.Description of the project. Try to understand what is its usefulness. The pattern of distribution of tokens. We don't believe in greedy developers, and if the team accumulates more than 30% -40% of tokens is already an occasion to reflect.
2.Business model. How to make money? Why tokens? Roadmap. How long? What are the stages? Team. Who are these people? Jurisdiction (Very important loyal jurisdiction like Switzerland or Singapore)
3.Working with the public. It's certainly not a major factor. If the project does not PR, but you see strong team work - bad PR work is a trifle.
4.Major investors. A large Fund behind them, who believed in the project.
5.Competitors. Does the project have competitors? As you negotiate? What is the liquidity? It is also important to understand what the exchanges will trade a token to estimate its potential liquidity.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●  AZ FundChain  ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
FINANCIAL INCLUSION THROUGH DECENTRALIZED MONEY CIRCLES
http://beta.azfundchain.io
Jaephoenix

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:10:55 PM

There are many criteria to choose good ICOs from. None is foolproof. But then when a project has good promotion, burgeoning partnership, with a growing product onboarded, I go for it. Retainly it is
the_viper

Activity: 315

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:40:28 AM

I think a good ico is with the right roadmap prospects and also the people behind the project are well known like Ambit ICO https://ambitmining.io/
Neil81

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:08:40 AM

Promises to manifest itself in our lives in two short years. And they have created a clear roadmap that includes a few key features that address the pains with the current information based platforms. https://cco.peculium.io/
rog1121

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:03:02 AM

There are many different effective methods of analysis and all of them are similar to each other. The most important thing, in my opinion, is the idea of ​​the project, its mission. Ask yourself a question, would this project help you personally? or to whom he can help, if not you. If so, then go on ...
LSt56

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:07:45 PM

analysis, analysis, analysis, and luck. I think that's our way of choosing an ICO project. it can be said that all the list of options you mentioned is an important part of the analysis.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: