Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:59:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why people fear about BITCOIN  (Read 2104 times)
humanCNC

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:35:44 PM

Bitcoins have many benefits but many still worry about it because it is digital money. Bitcoin is at early stage of development, yet it is not widely available. Those who invest in bitcoins are worried about hackers.

SpekterX

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:45:52 PM

most people are conservative and afraid of everything new.
but in fact, only banks should be afraid of bitcoin, as well as government and payment systems
devcracker

Activity: 53
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:54:05 PM

BTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTC HuhHuh

There are a lot of reasons regarding people fear about bitcoin:
1. Bitcoin is in it's development stages yet.
2. Digital currencies are new technology and most of peoples are unaware of it's actual definition.
3. People fear to invest in it because they are used to paper money and they think that it digital currency is not permanent and may end any time and their investment would go in loss.
4. Some people think that it might be a spam.
5. It is uncontrolled because it's price varies time to time.
6. People think it is not authenticated and have security issues.
7. Many governments have banned it, and labelled it as illegal.
Dirkson

Activity: 40

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:04:56 PM

There are many reasons why people are fear of bitcoin, perhaps one of them because most people do not have a clear understanding of bitcoin.
most people are too lazy to learn and understand things about bitcoin, and that causes them to think bitcoin is something fearly.

Or maybe they just believe financial advisors. One year ago many of them was shouting around that bitcoin is a pyramid, ponzi scheme and coins have no real value. And people "eat" this shit, but now banks and financial institution call to invest in cryptocurrencies, so people are under the fear influence.
Sera2.0

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:35:00 PM

Oни пpocтo мaлo o нeм знaют, зaчeм oн и кaк oн paбoтaeт. Xoтя вcя инфopмaция ecть в oткpытoм дocтyпe
Heyyyrenz

Activity: 308
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:15:26 PM

The answer is simple. It's because they don't have enough knowledge about the Bitcoin they are lack of knowledge about the system, the used and the opportunity it can bring to a certain person or community.

I'm a proof of that. I'm a student and i choose the forum as my part time job because you can work at home and study at the same time, the only thing you need is have a time management and when i started to earn profit and exchange it to our local money (FIAT) i started spreading the words to my friends and families and most of them are really doubting about it. They thought that the internet is for searching only or what and said that it may be illegal since you can't earn through internet and some of them thought the bitcoin is used only in black market or in the deep web and once you have bitcoin your doing illegal.

So i can't do anything about it, even tho i want to share my knowledge about it they choose just to stay away from it.
Saveplus

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:20:34 PM

BTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTC HuhHuh
They fear about to invest in bitcoin because they have no knowledge about cryptocurrency,how it works,how it became profitable or if this is a scam.And there are some people that are not open minded in terms of new technology and seeing digital currency  is our next currency in the next generation.They are afraid to be lossed their money also.
teejayrichard2

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:22:44 PM

People fear bitcoin for various reasons. Some thing the money might come useless in future, others have no good idea about it, some are scared of government putting a ban on it, it all depends on who.
Rosilito

Activity: 658
Merit: 274

Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:31:54 PM

As I have heard from news, bitcoin is decentralized means that there are no government or such things supporting bitcoin or some regulations for safetyness. In addition, people who are afraid on something it might be that something is that they do not know about probably they do not have any background or a brief ideas, to make it clearer people who are afraid to bitcoin simply knows bitcoin as a virtual currency and they do not know what bitcoin can do or how bitcoin works.
nightxglow

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:40:36 PM

From what i know, and i have experienced, many people fear bitcoin because they think this 'coin' is not trustworthy.
even many of them think this is illegal, something criminal and something you can only find in deep web. lol.
They also think this is just a kind of joke, fake, because it's intangible, we can't really know everything about it.
but of course, there are still many others reasons and it's different one person with each other.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:53:51 PM

From what i know, and i have experienced, many people fear bitcoin because they think this 'coin' is not trustworthy.
even many of them think this is illegal, something criminal and something you can only find in deep web. lol.
They also think this is just a kind of joke, fake, because it's intangible, we can't really know everything about it.
but of course, there are still many others reasons and it's different one person with each other.
It's needed to be studied well and understand how the system works before we can completely engaged ourselves in this business, people without deep understanding regarding to bitcoin will think that way mate, because they don't have any trust and with how bitcoin works even us from the start we didn't bothered to entrust our money right away, but because of our dedication to understand now we do have a peace of mind with our investment and we keep enjoying what we are getting coming out from this venture.
Md Saad

Activity: 584
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:06:26 PM

Hmm because some people fear in online investing because they always think they will be get scammed plus they didnt believe in bitcoin they didnt know much about bitcoin
I also think as like you, Basically, people are afraid of investing in this platform because of scam, it's also true that most of the people got scammed in recent times so that it works as a fear among themselves.
But time has been changed, People have started investing in this platform so that this panic has been reducing in recent times.
Reid

Activity: 2898
Merit: 642

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:10:41 PM

Fear in investing or fear in letting it exist?
I think you shouldve specified what it is they will really fear about.

If it investing then it is because there is no certainty of what will happen, include the history of it where it went to almost a zero value.

In existing? The fact that it grew this way, they think it will be the one which will be used for more crime and corruption.
Bambinoe

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:18:20 PM

People fear because its not generally accepted as a means of transaction in all countries. And some people still regard Bitcoin as a scam.

newfix

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:25:06 PM

I really don't know, maybe they have fear because bitcoin is a digital cryptocurrency, that they can't touch with hands, like gold or cash
But i think that there are not reason for don't trust bitcoin, however is decentralized currency
Colt81

Activity: 630
Merit: 265

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:37:54 PM

I'm not afraid, but it's true that many people are afraid of bitcoin, but I think it's a layman who has not understood bitcoin not even know about the internet too, and many people think that bitcoin is like gambling, hyip, bitcoin as a fraud without them researching more about bitcoin.
I also not afraid in bitcoin because I know it will help me to gain much income. Furthermore, we all know that there are some reasons why some people are afraid in bitcoin and first is, they think it is a scam even though it is not a scam and they afraid that the price of bitcoin will dropped to $0.
lusiaga

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:43:59 PM

I'm not afraid, but it's true that many people are afraid of bitcoin, but I think it's a layman who has not understood bitcoin not even know about the internet too, and many people think that bitcoin is like gambling, hyip, bitcoin as a fraud without them researching more about bitcoin.
I also not afraid in bitcoin because I know it will help me to gain much income. Furthermore, we all know that there are some reasons why some people are afraid in bitcoin and first is, they think it is a scam even though it is not a scam and they afraid that the price of bitcoin will dropped to $0.
people are afraid to buy bitcoin because of the very fluctuating bitcoin movement.
but I think only those who are newbie are afraid of this. you are never know before you try something.
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:49:08 PM

People fear because its not generally accepted as a means of transaction in all countries. And some people still regard Bitcoin as a scam.

Bitcoin also consider as criminal money for example my government forbid bitcoin usage because of that.
And the bad news is they want to make legal regulation on 2018 so people can't use bitcoin anymore.
Well it's time to find another platform for my bitcoin convertion
Aizhen05

Activity: 205

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:54:32 PM

i have talk with some of my friend lately and he know that i am one of the bitcoiner then suddenly he open that he never wanted to join in this kind of currency cause he is afraid of to be scam for. so that is some people think about bitcoin i explain it to him but he never wanted so i never push him.
ismart1

Activity: 1008
Merit: 127

Make a difference, make it better.

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 04:00:16 PM

Fear for definition comes from unknown results. Once you know where you´re walking and what are you dealing with tendecy is that fear turns into confidence.
Most people I talk about Bitcoin, fear bitcoin because they don´t understand how it works, some of them confess that they would like to invest but they don´t know and are afraid of something go wrong. It´s human nature, once people get more educated about bitcoin and it´s technology fear will dissipate, at least for those who come to understand it.

imusify    Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform    Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet  ::  Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper    ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN    Explainer Video
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: