Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:48:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What's the most valuable blockchain use case that SETHER will implement
Customer Loyalty - 6 (26.1%)
Customer Targeting and Guaranteed Promotions - 7 (30.4%)
Marketing Campaigns - 1 (4.3%)
Bounty Campaigns - 3 (13%)
Transparent political support - 1 (4.3%)
Good PR - 2 (8.7%)
Proof of Action - 3 (13%)
Total Voters: 23

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SETHER - Arbitrating Advertising  (Read 52044 times)
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:21:15 PM

You chose a nice name to called your token, easy to remember and with no soft-cap which means 100% will be in the market. By the way I had that idea in my mind ( giving discounts to specific custimers if they promote a product on sociak media ) and you make it true.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:31:30 PM

As I read their whitepaper it states that their Confidentiality "Sether will use only hardware that supports Intel’s recent Software Guard eXtensions (SGX) set of instruction-set architecture extensions. SGX is an Intel technology for application developers who are seeking to protect selected code and data from disclosure or modification."
This is good because we have a secured security level of confidentiality.

Yeah, due to its confidentiality which manage by oracle services to work with social networks and do complex queries and aggregations requires the developer to create complex smart contracts that make a lot of requests to simple data oracles. Hoping for the success on this project that looks promising and convincing project that for sure love by many.

Intel software is proprietary though I wouldn't trust intel to not steal my data as they have been doing for literally forever and it's hard af to disable their tracking
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 04:59:54 PM

Integrating block-chain on social media will ensure there is adequate promotion on the medium for everyone. There be wide spread of knowledge for those seeking Informations. I thinks more ICOs will harness this to create awareness and it will ensure more success for companies and investors alike, it will also be able to eliminate the scammers activities since there is a large community with an information flow

Probablylikely

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:31:03 PM

Very unique classy name of the project given with intelligence. Sether. Since our way of communication are now mostly on the internet with various selection of social networking sites, this project team has definitely created the right one to start with. Sether is the first smart social media data oracle helps to move data between any external source and the blockchain.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:38:11 PM
Last edit: December 22, 2017, 10:52:05 PM by Jedzkie050617

As I read their whitepaper it states that their Confidentiality "Sether will use only hardware that supports Intel’s recent Software Guard eXtensions (SGX) set of instruction-set architecture extensions. SGX is an Intel technology for application developers who are seeking to protect selected code and data from disclosure or modification."
This is good because we have a secured security level of confidentiality.

Yeah, due to its confidentiality which manage by oracle services to work with social networks and do complex queries and aggregations requires the developer to create complex smart contracts that make a lot of requests to simple data oracles. Hoping for the success on this project that looks promising and convincing project that for sure love by many.

Intel software is proprietary though I wouldn't trust intel to not steal my data as they have been doing for literally forever and it's hard af to disable their tracking

I would say dude, maybe they already anticipated that possible situation that might steal your data but I think having this kind of oracle services can manage well. Hopefully they will do some airdrop as I think they have a bright future.
mainconcept

Activity: 588
Merit: 422

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:47:19 PM

How does this token work? Is there a side chain behind all of this? Is this project only for business use cases or also for normal people?

And why you chose to host your website on a freehoster?
Rabby637

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:58:49 AM

Hi Dev, the Ann thread posted last Nov. and only members are active here in this thread, I think this project needs a lot of promotions to attract more investors to join Sether. Maybe you need to open a bounty campaign or an airdrop, Im sure it will boost the promotions of your project.
Absolutely agree. I think that many people want to get and try a coin on the airdrop as I do. I ask the developer to consider this possibility.
Yeah I'm also agree with you. They aren't in hard working.
They need more promotion for conquer in future. Every ICO project have separate token for bounty campaign but they didn't open yet any bounty campaign.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 04:24:08 AM

If I understand this correctly. its aiming at creating awareness or promoting blockchain business on the social media network.Is it going to be like a bounty portal  where participants or bounty hunters promote the campaign and are given tokens to be part of the ICO too or just Sether as an advertisement medium?

steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:24:36 AM

Hi Dev, the Ann thread posted last Nov. and only members are active here in this thread, I think this project needs a lot of promotions to attract more investors to join Sether. Maybe you need to open a bounty campaign or an airdrop, Im sure it will boost the promotions of your project.
Absolutely agree. I think that many people want to get and try a coin on the airdrop as I do. I ask the developer to consider this possibility.

Most people on nowadays like free and giveaway. This is one method for the project to known and will have good impression the potential investors.

moonfrost21

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:29:50 AM

Social media promotion has made a great part of advertising companies projects to gain more supporters and investors.
With the use of Sether, according to my understanding. The rewards will be based on what's a project is promoting. How about those who prefer other rewards because they just earn in promoting in social medias?

seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:11:03 AM

I am really happy for this project. Setter is progressing very productive. Additionally, the fact the through this project the users can run custom queries on social network data to get desired insights, find influencers, see the reach of their posts, create watchlists to be notified when certain events happen and see the sentiment for various social network objects such as posts, messages, pages, events and more. The combination of the blockchain which is very used nowadays in almost aspects and the social network makes this project a really good one.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:54:14 AM

I am currently unsure how this platform will work using social media for promotions.
Does it mean this will remove the needs of individual social media campaign promotions?
I am hoping that this project will consider all individuals who are earning in such campaigns.

yeah, I also understand it like this. If it is really like this, it will be a revolution also in advertisement sektor. All Dropshippers, Affiliate Marketers organize their campaigns just from one website for all their social media accounts which is based on Blockchain Technologie in A.I. format.

erzascarlet_30

Activity: 210
Merit: 42

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 11:02:15 AM

Is this legit? Do you have a link for this? John McAfee also the one who predicted Bitcoin a month ago that it will  hit $500,000 after 3 years, and if it would not happen he also added that he will eat his manhood.

See? They can guarantee that  this is the best ICO ever. Sether may not be what you want to invest with but still if you are wanting a true and meaningful project then here it is, it is in Sether. Even if John McAfee paid to tweet this or to promote sether, i won't think he's gonna put his name on it if it's a trash, i see here that he promoted it because it's the truth that Sether has the potential that he already knew and saw it. And that is the one he is telling to us right now that Sether is the best and will be the greatest in the future.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:06:38 AM

I am really happy for this project. Setter is progressing very productive. Additionally, the fact the through this project the users can run custom queries on social network data to get desired insights, find influencers, see the reach of their posts, create watchlists to be notified when certain events happen and see the sentiment for various social network objects such as posts, messages, pages, events and more. The combination of the blockchain which is very used nowadays in almost aspects and the social network makes this project a really good one.
I also look at the facts that exist through this user project or we can run a special query on social networking data to get more insight into the benefits it gets. this fact strongly encourages this platform to lyrics in many investors. good job.
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:22:10 AM

If I understand this correctly. its aiming at creating awareness or promoting blockchain business on the social media network.Is it going to be like a bounty portal  where participants or bounty hunters promote the campaign and are given tokens to be part of the ICO too or just Sether as an advertisement medium?
So this sether is like helping people who want to advertise their project thru blockchain. This is quite helpful because people will have different options to advertise their project not just only here in forum but also thru sether.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:28:35 AM

Most people on nowadays like free and giveaway. This is one method for the project to known and will have good impression the potential investors.

You are absolutely right. In addition to advertising and social networks, I would say this is one of the best ways to attract potential users and investors. And for today it is very important
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:57:20 PM

How does this token work? Is there a side chain behind all of this? Is this project only for business use cases or also for normal people?

And why you chose to host your website on a freehoster?
All your question above has been answered on the website, you can find your answer there. I think that this project will be used for any people, which means you can join the project, too. However, I didn't see if the website was hosted on a free hosting, can you prove it?

You're right dude, but let say we need to study all the whole page on the white paper in order to know all about so do you think you can handle that? All of us here have different mind so if you are genius you will be the one who answer all our concerns here..
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:39:15 PM

This is truely an amazing project especialy for those who are into marketing. This platform will automatically advertise your business and create potential leads like facebook ads and google ads. This will be a success in the future.
The competition with the monsters of the advertising business on the Internet is very good. I hope the project services will cost much less than the existing ones.

Indeed, advertising also needs to be created wisely and properly thought out. If it is faded, nobody will simply want to advertise it. To date, there are a lot of competitors in the advertising business.
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:41:58 PM

This is honestly an new idea for this platform.
I like it and appreciate the idea to integrate the social media with this network and the platform itself and it will prove helpful to many needy traders and new clients.
allowance1219

Activity: 134
Merit: 106

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:10:52 PM

"Для тpoллeй, кoтopыe нaзывaют д*м вce, чтo я peкoмeндyю - пoжaлyйcтa, пpoчитaйтe whitepaper (Бeлyю книгy) Sether. Oнa вeликoлeпнa. Sether тaкжe являeтcя пepвoй мoнeтoй coциaльнoгo мapкeтингa. Eгo пoтeнциaл мoг бы cpaвнитьcя c ycпexoм Twitter. Taк чтo, идитe тpoллить в дpyгoм мecтe или включитe мoзг и кyпитe sether.io" ))))

pyccкoязычнaя гpyппa https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2460694.0
Please do not make Russia posts here since most of readers here can not read Russia words, I hope you can make posts with English and than we can understand what you said and let us communication.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: