Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:14:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do people actually buy coins with real life money?  (Read 3892 times)
prehisto

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:20:00 PM

Now when BC is sky high and ETH also pretty high. DO people even give their real money for those currencies. I mean give 300$ for 1ETH or 6000$ for 1BC is too much for most people.
I mean how often do people buy crypto currency like ETH and BC

This is quite weird question. What do you think how the market cap is growing?
Ok , there are bounties but bounties are backed by FIAT money which is introduced in market by buying crypto tokens. And yes, people transfer FIAT to exchanges and buy cryptos on daily basis.

X L S L A B S ◉◉◉ INTERNET OF TRUST ◉◉◉ X L S L A B S
If you care about your personal data, you need to understand its future.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ TelegramTwitterBitcointalk ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬
kristianbasdeo

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:22:15 PM

Now when BC is sky high and ETH also pretty high. DO people even give their real money for those currencies. I mean give 300$ for 1ETH or 6000$ for 1BC is too much for most people.

Of course, my friends and I we bought our coins from bitstamp.net
billy M.

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:39:48 PM

Yes off course, in order for a person to buy coins they are putting fiat money and convert them to certain coins they want. eventhough current price of this coins btc and eth for example is so huge it is still okay since you can buy them in part like satoshi and gwei based on any amount you can afford.
HeroicZ1

Activity: 78

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:41:46 PM

Aside from playing Faucet games or working for coins, I don't see any other way than to buy some by exchanging them from fiat.
semarmesem195

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:56:34 PM

I think Yes, many people are buying coins with real money, many of which set aside some of their salary to buy coins as their investment assets. Those who believe in digital coin definitely think that this is the best investment, how not? For example we bought a coin for $100 after keeping it a few months it became $500.
Doesn't that make people interested to buy coins with their original money, because it can be profitable.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
VPoro

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:03:27 PM

nope. I see some restaurant in my country accept bitcoin for payment but I dont think anyone will do that. why? because they think bitcoin is gold. does anyone use gold for payment
you dont understand what he said. he said do people buy coin with real money. not buy real thing by bitcoin or altcoin. read carefully

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
Bybox

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:09:51 PM

Yeah it is the only way to earn a lot of money, since you need money for trading. But you can also join bounty and work for ICO and cryptocurrency project and get pay in Bitcoin. You can also spend haft of your montly income to buy cryptocurrency. Most of my friend bought Bitcoin with real life money because they are rich. It is alway like that in trading you alway start with something even 1usd.
Hassan02

Activity: 743
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:28:58 PM

Yeah it is the only way to earn a lot of money, since you need money for trading. But you can also join bounty and work for ICO and cryptocurrency project and get pay in Bitcoin. You can also spend haft of your montly income to buy cryptocurrency. Most of my friend bought Bitcoin with real life money because they are rich. It is alway like that in trading you alway start with something even 1usd.
yes eventually being atleast rich this is come way of that you can have a chance to be more richer for cause even you make buy it with real money it has a possibility that it can be doubled for so you may earn a lot but if you are taking atleast work for it in campaign then wait until when you can afford that coin you suddenly can missed a lot of chances to be.
andrearz

Activity: 686
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:43:13 PM

nope. I see some restaurant in my country accept bitcoin for payment but I dont think anyone will do that. why? because they think bitcoin is gold. does anyone use gold for payment
I really agree with you, in some countries there are some restaurants that can use bitcoin payments but I think bitcoin is only used for virtual payments, if used for real life payments it is better to use a legitimate currency.
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:54:02 PM

I really agree with you, in some countries there are some restaurants that can use bitcoin payments but I think bitcoin is only used for virtual payments, if used for real life payments it is better to use a legitimate currency.

Bitcoin is digital currency so it will use any where and any places. Bitcoin will chage any country currency. It heplful to chage your life. You will get the information of the bitcoin. Then you will know about bitcoin. Bitcoin is not affect the other currency. So it will hlep to future gather some information and invest the bitcoin in the future. So you will improver you knowledge and chage you life style.
dragonbhai

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:05:28 PM

i think all of investors who want to invest in bitcoin is used real money to buy it through exchange site
If you think FIAT money is real life money then you are in for a big surprise. Paper money is literally worthless and the USD has devalued 97% since it came out in the 1920s. It is also now not even backed by anything and the Federal Reserve, a private organization, has the power to print money at will and loan it out to the banks at 0% interest. Only the too big to fail banks of course.
Borisb52

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:07:51 PM

Believe me, people do this all the time (buy bitcoins and ethereums for real money). Here in your first post was the price of 6000 dollars for bitcoin. Look at the price of bitcoin now and draw the appropriate conclusions.
kristianbasdeo

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:18:19 PM

of course I'm sure almost everyone who have cryptos purchased with money in the past good thing is you can buy small amoutns with no problems
laxinternational

Activity: 124

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:30:30 PM

Yes they do, and I do this too.

People saw the opportunity in the market and they shared this to their friends and all of those people started to buy altcoins with real fiat money.
elloco4ever

Activity: 623
Merit: 262

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:06:21 PM

i think all of investors who want to invest in bitcoin is used real money to buy it through exchange site

Not all the investors have invested money to buy bitcoin through exchanges but they have spend money to buy bitcoin account and i know some people who bought bitcoin account for as low as $10 and earned a fortune out of it without buying bitcoin through exchange rather earning by joining bounty campaigns and signature campaigns as well as offering any service through this forum like designing logo and also web designing, online marketing as well as coding and all there are many ways to earn bitcoin without investment so i think there are some smart people who can hit fortune without investment.

Am I spamming? Report me!
coinseedco

Merit: 1

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:12:29 PM

What year is it? I wouldn't have surprised if people asked the same question 2 or 3 years ago. But not now.
bestluck

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:43:50 PM

Yes people do that. They buy with their real life money even if the price of them increase much higher. If they will be sure that the price of them will increase then they will buy by selling their property or they will invest a smaller amount of money from their salary and from the other sources of their income.
TheNextChampion

Activity: 198

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 02:13:38 AM

Yes many people buy bitcoin or any other coins with their own money. People who have extra money or fan of investment will buy this if they know they can profit. I'm buying too with my own money but i can't buy more due to lack of funds.

H A R A               WHITEPAPER   │   LITEPAPER  ]                H A R A  
Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
TWITTER     GITHUB          REDDIT     FACEBOOK     BITCOINTALKLINKEDIN
JessyHero

Activity: 38

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:16:56 AM

I still do, but I take care to bounce around 70% of the funds in between coins, as the situation with Bitcoin is a bit crazy. I'm making a small but constant profit in bitcoin, but it is anything, but passive investment, I jump in and out of Bitcoin every few days.
pratik009

Activity: 365
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:15:11 AM

Yes people still buy coins with their real money.nowdays the eth price os around the $700 and the btc price is around the $20000.It' very high price but nowdays also people buy it with their real money beacause everyday the price of btc and eth increasing too much and it's still increasing.And the supply is controlled therefore the demand and. Popularity increasing very rapidly.so people  see the great profit into cryptocurrency therfore they buy it.And they also do trading  and get profit.Some people also do gambling for profit or for fun.so i think in future also people will buy cryptocurrency with their own money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: