Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 09:09:04 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do people actually buy coins with real life money?  (Read 3892 times)
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:45:19 AM

Now when BC is sky high and ETH also pretty high. DO people even give their real money for those currencies. I mean give 300$ for 1ETH or 6000$ for 1BC is too much for most people.
I mean how often do people buy crypto currency like ETH and BC

yes, there were still people that buys them especially rich and wealthy people that are willing to invest on something in order for them to double thier capital and make a good profit. there were also few poor people or people that is less fortunate that buys bitcoin or any other coins however they are not buying in a whole rather they buying in a small units or chunks (e.g mbtc/bits ) and they actually used their salary on their real outside jobs in order to purchase crypto.
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:13:57 AM

Pretty sure most people on Bitcointalk got their coins almost free with CPU GPU mining back in 2009-2010.

Most likely the retail people that are buying Bitcoin now only buy like $100 worth to play around with it. Most of the surge in price was due to investment firms which bought 8 figures worth.
Yeah, and those who really got theirs through mining back in those days when it all started were really lucky, most especially for those who were patient enough to save up till today. Sometimes I wish I was even fortunate enough to be part of those people back then, probably I could have sold some of it anyway during the 2013 crazy shit.

Nevertheless, people still buy with their money though and some even buy more than $100, but I have not really seen any sane person investing in the middle class level now, that is going more than $1000, except for some of the elites and firms like you have said.
arbelian

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:21:44 PM

Now when BC is sky high and ETH also pretty high. DO people even give their real money for those currencies. I mean give 300$ for 1ETH or 6000$ for 1BC is too much for most people.

Well i can say yes because personally I did invest my own real money to be able to invest in crypto currency aside from doing the campaigns to earn coins. My investment from my real money are doing well and i can say that my investment earned enough that i did not expect that it will reach that high profit simply amazing and will continue to invest my own personal money.

Sub1

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:26:59 PM

Simply put, Ethereum (abbreviated ETH) is an open software platform based on blockchain technology that allows developers to build and deploy decentralized applications.
Currently the Ethereum value is getting higher. At the time this article was created, the ETH exchange rate is 1 ETH = 0.05509160 BTC and is likely to increase over time.
sallydavisy

Activity: 107

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:57:45 PM

Because this is one of the most profitable investment way. People buy coins and wanna get x5-x10 on their money.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:09:22 PM

Yes, they buy constantly. People sell real estate and other property and invest money in Bitcoin. They spend all their savings. There is a real fever.
Lol. People cannot be that insane to sell all they have for that course and even if there are, just very few.
Anyone who is even wise will not have done that during the whole crazy rise recently. The problem is that bitcoin switched from a valuable currency to a bubble and that is the reason why we are seeing what we are seeing right now.

That does not mean some true believers still do not buy though, but I hope the scaling problem does not make them to start having huge doubts in the real currency value of bitcoin and switching to alts.
mriansa

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:13:51 PM

it seems that not everyone buys bitcoin using the original money because we can also play ICO and participate in ICO can get capital for trading when they pay your work.
criz2fer

Activity: 672
Merit: 127

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:50:10 PM

Pretty sure most people on Bitcointalk got their coins almost free with CPU GPU mining back in 2009-2010.

Most likely the retail people that are buying Bitcoin now only buy like $100 worth to play around with it. Most of the surge in price was due to investment firms which bought 8 figures worth.

This is not totally right because I know some people here from this forum and they sold all their coins in 2016 and 2017 because they thought prices are amazing. But they missed much greater profits by selling those coins.
I think no one holds there coins that much. Once you learn how to trade, you always want to take a profit to secure your investment specially if you are in need of it. In time, we are learning how to trade that why I think hodling to much of it for a long time are much proffered for some collector of coins form auctions.

habibsir
Copper Member

Activity: 1036

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:52:16 PM

do bitcoin give us real money
fat buddah

Activity: 333
Merit: 102

Get Ready to Make money.

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:08:53 PM

The only way to buy coins is just with money, cryptos = money.
Without money you can not buy anything, that is how it works, you really need to have at least a few bucks in order to buy some.... What the fuck have i read..

qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 09:16:52 PM

I see many people now putitng in parts of their salary into Bitcoin and Altcoin and my father in law who is 80 yeas old this august is going full speed ahead in Bitcoin and altcoin ICO investing and he now today created his portfolio listing as well. He is one of the millions of new Joe Bloggs entering the crypto marketplace who want to now hold some investment in Bitcoin and Altcoins and he is putting a portion of his salary/pension into cryptocurrency.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
mulukey

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:19:21 PM

Investors often use their cash to buy bitcoin and then exchange it with other altcoins. Bitcoins play an intermediary role when exchanging with altcoin. Bitcoins are also bought with online properties like paypal, webmoney, perfectmoney ... These are the types that investors often use when exchanging.
RavRider

Activity: 189

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:34:21 PM

They just can buy with real money. What else should you pay for? Its nothing for poor people. It cost alot of money, for something it doesnt exist.
arief89

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:56:54 PM

Everyone who joins in trading initially uses real money to start trading, because without using real money it can not be trading. For trading must buy digital money first use real money, then after that can play trading

ToxaBit

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:08:51 PM

I think not everyone uses real money to buy crypts, many earn a starting crypto currency in the bounty, and then use them in trade

katrimans

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:12:42 AM

Of course many people buy bitcoins with their own money. I am buying too with my own money because i think this is a great opportunity to earn. Not only i learn from bitcoin i also learn from other altcoins. I think we just need to put money that we think if i loss i won't be crying in darkness. Just think twice or thrice before putting your money if you don't want to stress yourself.
Yes, actually most of us use our own real money to buy Bitcoin and some others coins. Today, there’s getting more and more people choose to invest Crypto, especially Bitcoin ,so it’s really take me to many chances because its safe and benefits and particularly its bright future. It’s better if we use money in many coin at same time. If you have time,you can spend it studying the market of every coin.  You must have a deep knowledge about Crypto currencies and mostly importantly you should keep faith on investing it. Let think carefully before choosing what to invest so that you don’t regret and accept what will happen.
Starting with small investment is a good idea, but a better idea to get the “know how” of the market and the ups and downs, once you are familiar with the market, then you can do wonders in this business right from the start. My advice is to start not with small but some affordable amount, and then indulge yourself in daily trading.

You can start taking out the capital amount after getting the profits, once all the investment money is out, you can re-invest it and start doing the same.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:19:24 AM

I do that, price now is high but in future can just be much higher than it is now. I gave a
week ago $400 for Ethereum and now I am proud owner of 1 Ethereum and I would like to have
couple more.
   Bitcoin is under $20k and that is good price for buying cause we all know that in next few
months price will recover and Bitcoin will start again with upward path.
   How often do I buy, when ever I have some extra money from my salary, at least once in
a month, or once in two months.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
explorecrypto

Activity: 17

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:23:10 AM

I did that initially. I put in some real money & now it is having an exponential impact through trading & ICO participation.
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:31:43 AM

I do that, price now is high but in future can just be much higher than it is now. I gave a
week ago $400 for Ethereum and now I am proud owner of 1 Ethereum and I would like to have
couple more.
   Bitcoin is under $20k and that is good price for buying cause we all know that in next few
months price will recover and Bitcoin will start again with upward path.
   How often do I buy, when ever I have some extra money from my salary, at least once in
a month, or once in two months.

Yeah! this is true personally i proudly one this people actually buy coins with a real life money. As part of curiousity of digital currencies 50% of my salary in a month i invest it on bitcoin because i know that the successive increase of bitcoin at that time can make money gain so much interest.
Geurangsang

Activity: 294
Merit: 14

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:00:34 PM

Life is choice. If he want to try the cryptocurrency business with treding, why not? But, the point is trading so hard for some people. He must have knowledge about trading and can work with him self to do all and understand how to keep him assets save and secure. If you can't take the risk and not have time to learn, you don't waste your money for crypto.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: